The Fraternity Party

Story Info
Frank and Eric assist to a new Pi Kappa Kappa party.
3.4k words
4
16.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

(This story is developed in the same fictional world as the storiesFriends, Masters and SlavesandBlackmailing Erika, a world based on the stories published by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS).

The Fraternity Party

I'm going to miss these parties;' I admit to my friend Eric as we enter the courtyard of the huge colonial-style mansion.

'I hear you Frank;' Eric smiles back, 'But don't worry, I'll send you some photos of next year's parties.'

'Did you finally accept Professor Yates' offer?' I ask Eric a little surprised.

'Yes, I have accepted it, after all the chemistry lab at the university is much better than most of the pharmaceutical companies in the world, yesterday I signed the contract for two years as a researcher and assistant professor;' Eric answers me.

'I'm glad you can continue to enjoy university life;' I point out and give him a firm pat on the back.

'I'm glad too Frank, but it won't be the same without you, Emily or the rest of the veterans,' he says in a wistful tone. Although I'm sure the rector won't mind if the best quarterback in the history of the university as well as the best student in his class drops by from time to time;' he points out with a laugh.

'Don't miss me yet, there are two months of classes left and a lot of parties to enjoy starting with this one today,' I tell Eric, picking up the pace.

I understand Eric's feeling and I too feel a little sad to be parting ways, but I'm sure that if all goes well we'll stay in touch, and I can't help but think that something that started as a total character clash has turned into a real friendship.

Eric is the son of a pharmaceutical magnate, and when he came to college he was a bratty, spoiled kid, while I'm a scholarship student from a small town near San Antonio. Luckily college politics made us roommates and we had no choice but to understand each other.

As we approach the gates of the mansion we see the last six applicants who have failed the week's tests, all of them chained naked on wooden frames with clear traces on their bodies of having been fucked by quite a few of the guests.

I am about to finish my last year of university and I still don't understand all these girls. Female slavery has been commonplace for years and any girl knows that from the time she turns eighteen she can be enslaved for many different reasons, but it seems absurd to me that new students risk being enslaved just to be admitted into a fraternity.

In a normal year about a thousand new girls enter the university, approximately five hundred of them try to enter one of the twelve existing fraternities, although almost two hundred of them register in Pi Kappa Kappa, and that knowing that if they are not among the fifty admitted as aspirants they will be enslaved for sure.

Of course, for all these girls entering Pi Kappa Kappa Kappa assures them a bright professional future when they graduate, even if they are enslaved during their university period they are very likely to end up in the hands of rich magnates, everyone I know wants to have a Pi Kappa Kappa Kappa as a slave.

I look at the six naked young women, satisfied that none of them are any of the aspirants I've had my eye on since the beginning of the course.

'Don't you think it's weird, this party organised on such short notice?' asks Eric, 'It's not like Emily.

'I heard she's got her claws into the Omega Beta veterans because of some video with one of the teachers;' I reply to Eric, 'Maybe that's why she's rushing the party.'

Emily is the alpha bitch of the university, a spoiled rich girl with a knockout body that she doesn't mind using to achieve her objectives, and a perverse mind capable of imagining the worst perversions. In addition to being the captain of the football cheerleading squad, she is the President of Pi Kappa Kappa, and as a senior she and three other seniors exercise absolute control over the rest of the cheerleaders and most of the freshman girls on campus.

As we've always come to expect a wild party, Emily has always been known to get the most beautiful girls for her parties, either rented slaves or girls who 'volunteer' because of Emily's dominance over them. The fact that she has called the party on such short notice is a good thing for us, a normal party usually has over two hundred guests, whereas today there are just over fifty of us.

As soon as Eric and I enter the hall of the huge colonial style mansion that is home to the Pi Kappa Kappa Kappa fraternity we are met with a familiar sight, on one side are the rented slaves and on the other the usual dozen or so 'volunteers' with their faces covered by a latex mask, We immediately notice something different, neither Emily nor any of her three friends are present, nor do we see any of the other veterans of the fraternity, the one we do see present is the rector of the university, although we don't give him too much importance as he is a regular attendee at these parties.

Before heading off to enjoy one of the volunteers I take a quick look at the rest of the girls at the party, the freshman girls act as waitresses and are completely naked, being available for use at any time, although those who are still virgins wear chastity belts limiting their use to their mouths; the sophomores and juniors walk around in leather harnesses and latex outfits leading slave girls and freshmen alike in leashes, normally Emily and the rest of the veterans would be strutting around and controlling everything.

After checking that several freshmen I have my eye on are at the party, I approach the nearest volunteer and get ready to fuck her, like the rest of the volunteers she is on all fours on a stand just the right height to give me easy access to her two holes, I turn on the dildo that she has buried in her ass and in one stroke I put my cock practically up to my balls, I'm just fucking her for a couple of minutes, there are many sluts available at the party and I have very clear which one of them I want to shower with my cum.

As soon as I get out of the young girl's pussy I take one of the markers next to her and put the usage mark on her, you have to be very thorough with this stuff, the two most used volunteers will end the party getting a slave collar in front of everyone. Next to me Eric has also finished fucking the chosen volunteer and is putting the usage mark on her.

'Let's have a drink before we continue fucking some of these sluts;' I suggest to Eric, 'Luckily today we are in no hurry to choose.'

The party progresses uneventfully, between drinks I've fucked two more volunteers, one of the slaves and one of the freshmen; I'm still puzzled by the absence of Emily and the rest of the veterans, and seeing one of the party managers I know from class I go over to ask her.

'Good afternoon Carol, is there something wrong with Emily and the rest of the veterans that I don't see them here;' I ask her.

'Go fuck any of those sluts and mind your own business Frank;' she replies reluctantly turning away from me.

I'm accustomed to Carol's attitude, and probably driven by alcohol I get angrier than usual with her and decide it's time to teach her a lesson. Grabbing Carol by the hair I drag her towards one of the corners of the room, 'Eric, help me put this bitch in the pillory;' I demand of my friend, 'She needs to be reminded of a woman's true place.'

With Eric's help I barely have any trouble fastening Carol to the pillory despite all her resistance, once securely fastened I position myself in front of her and after ripping off her clothes I reach over to whisper in her ear, 'You know how it goes Carol, either you get fucked at least ten times or tomorrow you'll be in the slave processing centre, and there aren't too many people today;' I tell her. Before I walk away from her I take one of the markers and write a banner which I then hang around her neck.

When I finish writing I walk away from Carol smiling and turn back to my friend Eric, 'Happy Birthday Eric, I think you should get Carol's reservation ready;' I announce indicating the pillory.

Eric looks towards the pillory and pats me on the shoulder, 'You're a fucking bastard Frank;' he speaks to me heading quickly towards Carol, positioning himself behind her to fuck her. I know he's been in love with Carol for years without her taking any notice of him, so I've decided to take the opportunity and hang up the banner saying 'Do not use this slave. Birthday present for Eric.'

Curious, I approach the volunteers to see who is close to becoming a slave and I see that the volunteer I used at the beginning of the party has all to lose, she has about twenty marks on her body and both her pussy and ass are squirting cum.

As soon as I see Carol's initial screams turn to moans of pleasure, I know Eric won't be leaving her side for the rest of the party and I decide to find a new entertainment, I've had my eye on her the whole party and it only takes me a few minutes to reach her and grab her around the waist and turn her towards me.

'Goodnight Betsy;' I say giving her a kiss on the lips as my hands take hold of her firm little tits, 'I'm glad you're still keeping yourself a virgin for me.'

'Dream on Frank;' she replies, 'I'd sell myself into slavery before I'd let you fuck me;' she adds.

I know Betsy doesn't feel his words, she hasn't moved an inch to avoid my touch and I feel her nipples harden between my fingers, and to confirm my suspicions she gives me a passionate kiss invading my mouth with her tongue.

'I have a better use for that tongue;' I indicate to Betsy breaking the kiss and forcing her to kneel at my feet.

Betsy may still be a virgin, but since joining the sorority she has sucked enough cock to become an expert, without using her hands she takes my cock into her mouth slowly, licking my bud and kissing the entire length of my shaft. Although I have fucked five girls since the party started, they have been quick fucks and I have avoided cumming saving myself for this moment, just a couple of minutes after Betsy started sucking my cock I cum all over her face and hair covering her in cum.

'Lie down on the couch Betsy, I have to show you something;' I order her.

Betsy lies down on one of the couches as I place my face between her crotch and start to run my fingers through her chastity belt.

'Don't waste time down there and suck on my nipples;' Betsy pleads watching me play with her belt.

To Betsy's surprise I activate a trigger on the chastity belt and the metal plate retracts giving me easy access to her pussy, not enough space to insert a cock, but enough space for my tongue or one of my fingers to reach her clit.

I insert my index finger through the opening and as soon as it touches Betsy's clit I feel her body shudder with pleasure.

'Fuck Frank, stop, I don't want to cum in front of all these people;' Betsy screams at me trying to get me to pull away from her.

'Be still or I'll have to tie you up;' I threaten her while still playing with her clit. I don't know if Betsy gives in to my threat or to the pleasure I'm giving her, but soon she's only concerned with holding in her moans of pleasure so no one hears her.

I glance at the clock and see that the party is taking a little longer than usual, not that I mind too much, I've been driving Betsy to orgasm after orgasm for the last few hours, only letting her rest when I let her suck my cock until I cum in her mouth.

It's been over an hour since the party should have come to an end with the revealing of the faces of the volunteers and the announcement of which of them were designated to be enslaved, because of that delay there are only about twenty guests left and as I cum in Betsy's mouth again I can't help but get the feeling that there is a lot of tension among the older sorority girls.

Another thing I find very strange is that the rector is still at the party, he usually leaves after fucking a couple of freshmen, but I see him talking to two men who despite not wearing his uniform I recognize them as members of the slave police that circulate around the campus and who are in charge of the collection of the new slaves.

I watch as the two men leave the room and immediately the rector signals the party managers, who quickly release the volunteers from their restraints and place them on their knees where they were. When we see the volunteers from the front we are all surprised to see that they all have their nipples ringed, the barcode on their pussy and a slave collar around their necks.

It is not the last surprise we get, at a signal from the rector the managers remove the hoods of all the volunteers at the same time discovering that they are Emily and the rest of the veterans, it must be said that Emily is the volunteer who fucked me on arrival at the party and the most fucked during the night.

Eric who has managed to stop fucking Carol, approaches me probably with the intention of talking about what is going on, but before he can do so, the rector takes the floor.

'I know you are all shocked by what is happening tonight, Emily and the other veterans of the fraternity were one of the most important pillars of the university;' the rector points out, 'Unfortunately a few days ago we discovered that after the parties, as per the rules, the two most used volunteers were sent to the processing centre but the rest were not liberated, they were sold in private auctions;' the rector goes on to explain.

A general murmur fills the room, Eric and I look at each other surprised by the news, we have both fucked some of the volunteers weeks after the parties. ' Two days ago the slave police proceeded to arrest all the veterans and processed them as slaves, although we decided to let them suffer in their own flesh what dozens of girls have suffered over the years;' continues the rector's argument making us focus again on his words.

The rector pauses and several dozen policemen enter the room, some of them taking charge of the veterans, while the rest stand behind the rector.

'Unfortunately we are facing a very serious act that deserves an exemplary punishment;' exposes the rector raising the tone of his voice, 'For this reason the university has decided to dissolve the Pi Kappa Kappa fraternity and to enslave all the female students belonging to it;' he announces before the screams of terror of the young girls.

Raising his voice above the screams of the girls the rector continues to speak, 'The students here present will be enslaved right now, the rest will have three days to report to the processing centre before being declared in rebellion;' he explains.

'As a token of thanks to the students present for assisting the party on such short notice, and especially for standing here for hours they are allowed to take one of the students as their slave;' concludes the rector causing a general uproar in the room.

As the policemen begin to fan out across the room reducing the female students to slavery, Eric rushes off towards the pillory to reclaim Carol, I barely take a couple of steps to grab Betsy and force her to kneel at my feet.

'Easy Betsy, I'm going to take good care of you, even though I'm going to fuck you many times every day;' I detail her as I close around her neck the slave collar that one of the policemen has handed me along with the key to the young girl's chastity belt.

In barely ten minutes all the girls in the room are naked and collared, and as happens every time there is a raid by the collection patrols, at a signal from the policeman in charge the orgy begins and the descent of all the girls into their new slave status.

I sit on a couch watching it all with Betsy beside me, now my fingers move freely inside her virgin pussy making her moan with pleasure, 'Cum for my slave;' I order her as I lean close to her ear to whisper, 'Tonight at my house I will take your virginity, but now my cock must take care of Carol's ass.'

Eric has Carol impaled on his cock with her hands tied behind her back, although she keeps swearing at him and begging him to stop, that she doesn't want to be a slave, it becomes apparent that her body doesn't think so linking orgasm after orgasm. I signal to Eric who squeezes Carol against his chest as I place my cock at the entrance to her ass and slowly begin to thrust.

'Fuck Eric!' I yell to my friend, 'This slut's ass is a virgin;' I add as I try to force my cock into that tight hole.

'This will help you Master Frank;' Betsy suggests as she hands me a tube of lube.

'Kneel down and watch;' I order Betsy as I pull my cock out of Carol's ass and smear plenty of lube both on my cock and inside the new slave's asshole. As I push my cock back into Carol's ass I feel it go in more smoothly, and in a few minutes I have my cock all the way in.

Carol keeps having orgasm after orgasm as Eric and I fuck her simultaneously, when we both cum inside her she seems to collapse with pleasure and half falls over him.

I pull my cock out of Carol's ass and place it in front of Betsy's face for her to clean me, my new slave hesitates for a few seconds but eventually takes it into her mouth and keeps licking and sucking it clean.

I'm sure the orgy will go on for hours yet, and I can't wait to fuck Betsy, I attach a leash to her slave collar and pull her towards the exit of the building; as I'm about to leave I pass the rector, who accompanied by a policeman takes Emily and her three friends as slaves.

I stop to let the rector and his new slaves pass, and as I meet Betsy's gaze, it's clear to me that she's thinking the same thing I'm thinking - it's too much of a coincidence that the rector is keeping the four most desirable girls on campus as his slaves.

I push those thoughts out of my head and pull Betsy again, watching her tits sway as she walks, I don't care how it has come to this, thanks to this I am taking Betsy home as my slave and finally I will be able to fulfil all the fantasies I have had since I saw her on the first day of class.

End.