Erotic Adventures of Slut Katy

Story Info
How I went from a innocent Lady to a needy slut.
11.6k words
4.37
35.9k
38

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Exploits of Slut Katy

Chapter 1 -- Making a Slut

Acknowledgement: I want to thank Smitty for editing it for me. Since this is my first story and about my experiences, I hope everyone will overlook any mistakes that have been missed. Also, I have never written a sex story before. I want to thank all those who decided to read it and it's not too boring.

********

It was 2 am as me and six other attractive women just finished the Saturday night orgy with dozens or so Outfit members (a secret sex club for wealthy men). Being a new Provider (what they call the girls) and my first orgy, all of the guys wanted to stick their throbbing cocks in me. Most of them did. When it ended many hours later, we all were sticky messes with loads of semen splattered all over us. We were not allowed to clean up until all the guys had left the premises. The pungent fragrance of sperm was something I eventually got used too, although most of the guys dumped their loads on me especially my face. A lot of the girls rubbed the goo into their bodies, saying it was good for the skin. I did the same. I even licked my lips and swallowed some of the tasty cream. One big breasted, older, blond girl bragged about this being her three hundredth orgy and her last before she is allowed to quit. I asked a stupid question about how long she been servicing the Outfit.

With a tearful look she answered, "About 13 years when the Outfit was celebrating its twenty-fifth year with the addition of two new chapters. I started when I was only 23."

Afterwards, we didn't talk anymore, but wonder what other cities had these groups. Minutes later we were escorted to our rooms to clean up. I fell asleep reminiscing about how I willing became involved with this service. I never in wildest dreams ever thought I would be a companion for any member who wanted me.

It started after I met James on a cruise. He was really nice and I needed to find a nice guy for once. He told me about a way to make extra money by going to parties. After months of persuasion and going to a meet and greet party, he became my sponsor. Even with about a dozen other hot girls at that party, many men kept telling me that I was very attractive with a very hot body. My ego was beaming with all of the nice praises. Standing at 5'4", 34C-23-35 with blue eyes, red hair and weighing just 108 pounds, I guess made guys horny just looking at me. I loved the attention and the many compliments. The party was fun flirting and the sex was fantastic. The next day, I was given an offer to become a Provider for their club. The pay was twice as much as I made from my previous jobs and it came with lots of perks. Being out of work and addictive to sex, it was a no brainier to sign up for just a year provisional period. If I didn't like it, I could leave at the end of the obligation. Being only 28 and a few years after my nasty divorce, the offer sounded great. What did I have to lose giving this a try? So I thought.

James told me that I needed to lease out my condo for that period, because the girls always stay in one location; a gated apartment complex on the west side of L.A. It only took a week to do so. Once all the paper work was completed, I was to leave the next day. I was somewhat anxious about what I was getting into, but also excited about my new adventure. I didn't think anything bad was going to happen.

Then in the middle of the night three men came and woke me up. They sprayed something in my mouth and I passed out in one of their arms. I woke up naked on a bed in a tiny room with no windows and this weird music playing. I didn't know where I was.

James came in and said, "Good you're finally awake Katy. Sorry for all of the secrecy, but don't worry it's just our way of getting you acclimated to your new life. You'll be here until you become accustomed and accept your fate. I know you'll behave like the slut you are or I wouldn't have sponsored you." He kissed me and left.

I spent the next month being trained in all types of sexual humiliation and degrading exploitation. I'm sure I was also hypnotized, because of the daily time lapse. My body was misused and abused until it became my new norm. I finally acquiescent into being their sex slave and was tattooed the number 1077 on my left shoulder. I was told that was my new name and life now. The year trial period and promised monetary payments were no longer relevant. They also put a GPS chip behind my ear. After dozens of explicit naked photos were taken and a short video of me sitting topless describing my desires, I was processed onto their sex web site. Once my ad was emailed to all members as a new Provider, I began seeing members. Being one of the few red heads in the system, I had a short waiting list to become available.

Since I've been active now for over 8 years and not as popular, they are finally letting me quit. They also promised to pay me for my service. How much is the question. James is no longer a recruiter and Vladimir, my new handler, told me that I was one of the few girls that didn't cause trouble. He would miss me. But before I get myself into trouble and punished by writing about the Outfit, I should start at the beginning of how I became such a willing slut and addicted to sex in the first place. I'll try to keep the stories coming, as best as I can. Please make comments and tell me how I'm doing with the stories. It helps knowing that guys like reading about my exploits and hopefully become excited.

*****

I was 19 when I lost my virginity. I only had 3 sexual partners before I got married at 21. I was a novice when it came to sex and my ten year older husband was a lot more experienced. He tried to teach me, but I still didn't like sucking on his smelling cock. He became frustrated with me not wanting to try different sexual positions including anal sex. After only 2 years, the marriage turned sour. I tried to get pregnant to save it. When I told him that I was off the pill and taking fertility drugs, he became outraged. After trying for months, I found out that I couldn't have children. I became depressed because I wanted a baby and then our sex life disappeared. That's when his verbal abuse began. He told me that I was an unattractive, frigid prude and that no one would want a barren girl like me. Finally, just before I turned 25, he gave me divorce papers. He said he had found someone who would fuck like he wanted; I was devastated. I even thought about ending my life, but my friend Emma helped me through my despair.

After the divorce was concluded and I got the condo in Huntington Beach and some cash, I thought I could finally move on. I had a new job with a wealth management company was enjoying life again. When my company sent me to Vegas for a week long seminar, Emma told me to take the opportunity to find a hunk and seduce him or them. She said sex had always been a cure for her troubles and what I needed to get back to living. I guess she was tired of my complaining and my depressed state. Since I hadn't felt a man's arms around me or any type of sexual gratification except my vibrator for more than a year, I realized that she was probably right. But I'm not a slut. I've always been a good girl and didn't know how to attract a guy just for sex. I was brought up with the idea of sex being between people in a relationship and not just for pleasure. Also, I've been told so many times by my ex that I was unattractive.

At registration I met a cute guy named Bill. We kept running into each other during the day and he finally asked me to dinner. He was very handsome, taller than me with nice muscles. We hit it off during dinner, but I just said goodbye the first night with just a handshake. I was so used to my mother telling me not to have sex on a first date, because a guy wouldn't respect me in the morning. I went back to my room and used my vibrator thinking of him.

The next day I didn't see him until lunch, but again we went to dinner. This time I let him kiss me before we said good night. He did his best trying to persuade me to come back to his room. But I was a good girl and didn't go.

I didn't see him until the end of the third day. He seemed kind of happy to see me, but turned to walk away. I was disappointed because I'd been fantasizing about him putting his strong arms around me and sharing a passionate kiss.

"Bill," I said, "I've been thinking about you all day and they have been naughty thoughts. I was wondering if we could have room service in your room tonight, instead of going out." I blurted it without bothering to think of what I was asking. Then I realized what I said and began to blush trying to clarify the statement.

Without a word he looked at me with his eyes twinkling, grabbed my hand and whisked me away. Even though there were others in the elevator, we were passionately kissing all the way up to his room. I was finally being kissed by a hunk after all this time. Once inside, we quickly undressed each other. It was like two people in lust ripping off our cloths.

As I was in his arms he whispered, "Katy, I thought you didn't like me or something. God I want you so bad. You are very beautiful."

Oh my god! I hadn't been told I was beautiful in like forever. I instantly became wet. The next thing I knew, he had me on my back with my legs spread apart. Then he devoured my pussy. I was in heavenly bliss as he dined at my clit.

I moaned in delight and sensually said, "Oh Bill, it's been such a very long time since I've had sex. So please take it slow."

As his fingers were rubbing my clit, he looked up at me, smiled and replied, "Katy, you are such an attractive lady. I can't believe guys aren't knocking down your door to make love to you."

"I wish that was true," I moaned.

Then he pushed two fingers into my very tight soaked pussy and continued licking my clit. I grabbed his head and pushed it harder on my wet passion. My hips were moving enthusiastically, as he continued his meal in between my legs. I had them spread so wide enjoying his fingers tantalizing my pussy wishing the sensation would never end. Suddenly, I pushed his head deep into my pulsating pud of wetness, while gushing with a huge orgasm. Something I hadn't felt in many years, because my ex rarely gave me one. I kept shaking for the longest time. When I let him go, he knelt up with a very wet face, smiled and asked if I enjoyed that. Taking a deep breath, I nodded yes. Then he said that I needed to suck on his cock and get him rock hard. "Oh my god, not that," is what I thought.

So he lay down on his back and I went over to his cock. Wow! He had it nicely trimmed. Being only the fifth guy I've ever seen naked, his manhood looked very inviting. I took it in my hand and began rubbing his hardening shaft. Timidly, I flicked my tongue on his tip. Slowly, I put it in my mouth and sucked on his head. A little bit more and I felt him rising to the occasion. It grew so big and way bigger then my ex's small thing. I only could take part of it in my mouth, but I did lick his shaft and swirl my tongue around his helmet. It wasn't as bad as I remembered; not at all like my ex's smelly bad tasting cock. Bill's was so yummy. I began to enjoy licking it like an ice cream cone. Once it was in my mouth again, he began pumping up. I gagged, when it reached too deep and lifted my head off gasping for air. Saliva began seeping out of my mouth. I looked into his eyes and smiled, as I continued rubbing his rock hard shaft with one hand.

They were glistening as he said, "You aren't used to sucking a huge cock are you?"

I grinned, wiped the saliva off my chin, and answered, "I'm not used to taking any cock in my mouth. I have a better place to put that big thing."

I moved forward and positioned my pussy above his cock. Placing it at my wet entrance, I slowly sat down on his huge throbbing uncovered member. It felt so good going into my very tight pussy. Once he was almost all the way in, I began bouncing up and down on top of him. It hurt a little at first, but after his thick rod stretched me out, it was pure pleasure. Lowering my C cup breast over him, he took the hint and began playing with them. It felt wonderful, as he yanked on my nipples making them stand erect. As I ground down on his cock, he kept pumping up into me. The feeling of my nipples being played with and his huge thick cock ramming in me, just did it. In a few minutes, I shook with another great orgasm. I fell on top of him and stopped moving.

He whispered, asking if I was okay. I just sighed that I was and told him that it'd been almost 2 years since I'd had sex. He didn't say anything. Suddenly, he pushed me off him and told me to lie on my back. Grabbing my legs, he dragged me to the edge of the bed. He stood in front of me, pushed my legs up over my body, and thrust his cock back into me.

As he did, he declared, "That is way too long Katy. Let's see if we can make up for lost time." He pushed his raging rod all the way in and began speedily pumping my wanting hot box.

It felt fantastic. I had forgotten about how good making love felt. I had my eyes open leaning up on my arms, while watching that big thing going in and out of me. As he speedily pumped me, it made such nice slurping music. I started to build up to another wonderful orgasm, which is not normal for me. But tonight, seeing his eyes twinkling while watching my boobs jiggle, I knew I was going to have another. Then he closed his eyes, leaned farther over me, bending my knees and pushing my legs further up my body. It forced me to lie flat on my back. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sex music of his nice cock speedily ramming in and out of me.

I usually don't talk during sex, but as I was building up to another wonderful orgasm, I blurted, "Oh God! It feels so good! Fuck my pussy Bill! Oh yes! That's it! Fuck it harder! Oh Yes! Ah! Ah! It's been so long. I just love it!"

I guess with my loud moaning he really started to thrust harder into me. I could feel all of him deep inside me, forcing another orgasm. A few more pumps and I gushed again, but he didn't stop impaling me this time. A minute later he grunted and pulled out. Instead of dumping it inside me, he placed his throbbing hard rod on my stomach and began squirting semen with some spattering on my boobs and face. When he finished, he laid next to me on the bed to catch his breath. I sat up and looked at the puddle of cum that was just dumped on my belly button.

Then I did something I've never done before. I took my finger, touched some of it, and tasted it. Oh My! It's a little salty but not bad. You see I had never tasted a guy's semen before that night. Even when my ex wanted to squirt it in my mouth, I'd said no. So at 26 years of age, his was the first semen that I'd ever tasted. I took some more and sucked it off my finger. It was yummy.

Bill suddenly blurted, "Oh Katy, I'm sorry about the mess. Let me get something to clean it up."

Before I could say anything, he quickly got up and came back with a towel. I took one more little scoop of the great tasting stuff. As I was sucking on my finger, he wiped it off my stomach and boobs.

Then he sat next to me and said, "You are very beautiful. I can't believe a guy like me is here with such a gorgeous hot woman. Has it really been years since you had sex?"

I rolled over on my side, leaned up on his chest and answered, "Yes it has been because I was going through a nasty divorce." Then I asked, "Do you really think that I'm beautiful?"

I guess the years of degrading comments from my ex had taken its toll on my self-esteem, although I never have thought of myself as being pretty. I had average breast in high school and guys seem to like big breasted women. I always felt like guys didn't like the way I looked to date. But I've been told that I have a beautiful smile, nice legs, and sparkling eyes. I didn't realize until I was in college that it was because I wouldn't put out.

He sat me up, looked right into my eyes and answered, "You are a very attractive, hot, sexy, and sensual woman. You have very nice legs and I can just imagine you in a short skirt showing them off. Your smile is intoxicating. Then when you look at me with those big blue eyes, I just want to make love to you. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you aren't beautiful."

Wow, I was taken back and suddenly felt special. We called room service, ate and talked for hours. I told him my life story about how much of a novice I am sexually with limited experience. But I was finally ready to expand my carnal skills. Only I need a nice guy to show me the way. He told me that he would be glad to help me in this endeavor. We laughed and then had sex again. This time, he finished me doggy and came deep inside me. I guess telling him that I couldn't have kids, was very advantageous for me. I love feeling cum squirting into me. A man's warm spew inside me just turns me on knowing that I caused that reaction.

On Thursday we went to breakfast and attended a couple of seminars. Then we played hooky all afternoon. I had another three wonderful orgasms, while enjoying his eight-inch cock (at least that was the size he told me it was). Afterwards, we went shopping. We had discussed that if I wanted to continue to attract men, I'd need to dress more seductive. He said my clothes were way too conservative to draw attention to myself.

Then he laughed and said, "But it's your smile and that cute rounded ass will help no matter what you are wearing."

After a few hours of trying on and modeling clothes for him, I found a few new dresses that showed off my boobs and a couple of really short hip hugging skirts. Then we went to another store and I came out modeling this form fitting, bright blue, spaghetti strapped top that I was supposed to wear with tights or pants underneath. Luckily I had my jeans still on, but Bill had a better idea for it. He took the pair of black stockings that we just bought from the bag and told me to put them on instead of my pants. He told me I would look so hot wearing just stockings with it and a G-string panty. When I came out modeling it for him, it barely covered my butt. He liked it and so did two other guys who were waiting for their wives. They all told me I looked very alluring in it.

Then he asked if I still wanted to start new experiences. I giggled and said I did. Smiling he said, "Well then Katy, this will be your first lesson. It's called being an exhibitionist. It's something that attractive women like you enjoy doing, which is, teasing guys with their hot bodies. And you my dear have a very alluring figure."

I was nervous when he walked me over to a chair. Sitting down, I kept my knees tightly together and pulled the top down as far as I could. It was so short that I couldn't even sit on the material; instead my butt was bare sitting in the chair. Bill walked around me and told me to spread my legs apart. Looking at the two guys with lusty grins, timidly, I slowly moved my legs apart to give them the view they wanted. Being shy, I never exposed my body and privates in public before and I was very uncomfortable doing it. But one guy told me that I should be happy flaunting my looks. The other guy asked me to open my legs farther and pull up my top a little higher. I've never done anything like this before, but I slowly did what was requested.

"You mean like this?" I smiled and asked, as I pulled up the top exposing the thong embedded deep into my vaginal lips. They nodded yes, gawking at my exposed self.

Suddenly, I was getting a huge rush of excitement too. Wow! I was beginning to enjoy my new-found gift for attention. When I looked behind them, I saw a few more guys stopping to stare at me. I begin giggling, while spreading my legs even wider apart. Then a couple of women came out of the dressing room. I quickly stood and went back to change like nothing happened. That shopping trip with all of the guys' stares, compliments, and attention gave me such a thrill. I thought to myself that I could get used to that type of attention. Maybe Bill was right; I just need some persuasion.