The Fraternity Pt. 03

Story Info
House sissy starts to take her role seriously!
1.7k words
4.53
22.1k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my room and saw there was a box on my bed. I was so nervous to open it. What was the evening party going to be? What else were these men gonna have me do? I cannot believe what I had already done for this stupid fraternity!

I sat down abruptly and began to fuss. But then I stopped and thought about it all more closely. I mean it isn't stupid. These men have such a strong bond and I've never really had that. I've never had a place where I belonged and where people wanted me. These men have been so kind to me and I think if I can make it through this whole thing I might be alright!

Something I didn't expect though was a strange craving or fascination being built in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about these men's loads. Only having two of them but wondering how they all tasted. Ryan's cock was amazing but his load was not that great and the other brother was an ass but that load was almost delicious if that's the word. The thoughts of them consumed my mind until I decided I had to know more.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. I opened it and took the whole thing out. I took a few breathe and walked down the hallway to the first set of bedrooms. I knocked on the door and no one came. My heart dropped. I was instantly sad that I might not get to taste a masters load! What was going on with me. I shook my head and moved to the next door and knocked. A brother opened the door. He was 6'2" and build like a god. He was the wide receiver for the football team. Marlon was his name. I remember from the posters on campus. He asked what it was that I wanted.

"Hello master! I hope that I'm not disturbing you. I was just about to have a snack and was in need of the house sauce. Could you help me?" I asked politely and bubbly

"Sissy, I am glad you knocked but I'm in the middle of a game of 2k right now. I can't stop to jack off. I need both of my hands." He said

My head sank. "Oh okay master.... I understand. I'm sorry to bother you" I said as I went to walk away defeated.

"We'll just because my hands are busy doesn't mean yours aren't. " he said seductively

My head popped up. Did he mean what I thought he meant? "What do you mean master?" I asked to confirm

"I'm saying you can come get you gift but it will take you some more work that's all." He said flirtatiously

I smiled in disbelief. He was going to grace me with the chance to give him a hand job. Never before had I thought of this as an honor but this guy was going pro and could have any woman he wanted! I nodded and smiled. He let me into his room. He sat down and dropped his shorts to reveal his amazing throbbing cock.

"Start whenever you like" he said as he put his headset back on.

I slowly approached his amazing cock. I was so nervous! I reached out and slowly grabbed his cock. Instantly he flinched. "Damn girl your hands cold as hell. Warm them up first"

I felt so embarrassed! How could I have been so dumb not to think of cold hands. I started rubbing them together until they were warm. I reached back over and graciously grabbed his dick.

"That's much better. Sorry I snapped. It just shook me." He said nicely

"Oh no need to apologize master! That was foolish of me. I apologize. It won't happen again!" I said shamefully.

I continued to stroke his beautiful cock and he grew to be 9 inches. I felt my cock tingle and start to harden. Was I enjoying this? Was this fun for me? I couldn't stop thinking about how hard he was getting and what his cum would taste like. I don't know what has gotten over me but I wanted nothing more than to serve these men and become the best house sissy they ever had!

As I continued to stroke his cock, I could tell he was enjoying it. He started to let out slight moans and grunts. I could feel his balls tense up. My reward was coming fast. I had completely forgotten that I was doing this for house rules. If I was being honest with myself I really think I was doing this for me. As his pre cum started to pool faster I stroked faster. At that moment, I realized I had not planned where to put his gracious load. Before I had a plate and a clear place but this was only a granola bar. I didn't want to waste a drop for fear of punishment but also because it almost would feel like a waste of my hard work!

"You ready sissy? Im about to cum hard" he said in a daze

"Umm of course master! I am ready for your load!" I said in slight panic without a plan.

"Okay i'll count you down." He said with deep breathes

"1...."

"2...."

I began to panic looking around not knowing what to do.

"3...."

I looked at his cock as it was about to cum. Without thinking I put my mouth on the tip. He started cumming in my mouth. What was I thinking?! I did not have masters permission for this! Was he going to be mad? Was he gonna beat me up for doing something so inappropriate as this?! Did I just blow the whole weekend? As my mind rushed, he continued to cum into my mouth. Then, unexpectedly, he put a hand behind my head and shoved his dick deep into my throat. Now he was cumming directly down my throat. I could not believe what was happening to me! Im sucking dick now?! How did I let it get this far?!

He slowly started moving his hips and essentially started to slow fuck my face until all his cum had be given to me. With a big sigh of relief he relaxed. The hard thing was that I didnt want to let his cock out of my mouth. It felt so right and so thrilling to have pleased such a strong man. Him choosing to fuck my face almost felt like a sort of approval for me being myself. I was so lost in the thrill of it all that I really didnt even savor his wonderful load. The reminiscence of it was in my mouth. From what was left, it tasted sweet and was very thick. Me being lost in thought about his cock I had not realized that his cock had gone soft in my mouth and he was staring at me waiting for me to finish. I slowly let his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him.

"Ummm thank you master for your amazing load" I said shyly

"No thank you sissy. While I appreciate your spontaneity, you did not seem to get any sauce on your snack. Did you get lost in something?" He said almost jokingly but yet confidently

"Oh yeah. I guess I lost track of it all. I didnt want to get any cum on your things and I wasn't prepared and I-- "

"No need to be worried. The house sissy role always does something to a person. You didnt do anything wrong. As far as I am concerned you did a good thing for the house." He said nicely as he patted me on the shoulder.

I was so thankful for how nice and understanding he was. I just felt like he was right. Maybe this house sissy role is showing me something about myself I never knew. This is all so new to me!

At this moment he started to pull up his shorts. I quickly stopped him. He seemed confused. I leaned my face forward and kissed his dick on the head.

"Thank you Master Marlon!" I said bubbly and excited.

He laughed to himself. "Of course sissy. Now go get ready for the evening. It is gonna be a big night for you. You are going to want to be prepared." He said as he turned to his game.

I nodded and left his room. When the door closed behind me I felt like I was a school girl after her first date or something. So gitty and so excited! I basically skipped back to my room. Once I opened my room door, I was surprised to see a woman sitting on my bed.

"Oh hello! You must be the new house sissy! My name is Tatiana. Ill be your... guide for the evening. Please have a seat." She said sweetly but yet confidently. I cautiously moved towards her and sat on the bed next to her. She looked me up and down and smiled. She leaned forward and put her hand on my face.

"My my. You are pretty aren't you? Ryan knows how to spot them for sure." She said to me.

"Thank you Tatiana." I said shyly and avoiding looking at her.

"Aww honey. Don't forget your manners. In this house anyone is above you. You call the men masters and you will call women Mistress. Do you understand?" She said with a more direct tone.

Of course that was the rule! I should have known that!

"Yes mistress! I apologize for my lack of manners." I said shamefully

"No worries dear! I just wanted to make sure you knew." She said as she stopped and looked at me more closely.

"Oh looks like we have a bit of something here" She said as she put her finger to the corner of my mouth. It seemed like there had been some of Master Marlons cum still on my face. I panicked! Was she going to have a rule about this that I broke? What do I say? I just froze as she looked at me holding her finger out.

"Well... what are you waiting for? Finish it? We do not waste a masters load" She said extending her finger out.

She wasn't mad? She didnt care? I guess I had done a good thing by letting something out of me. I leaned forward and licked up the cum on her finger.

"Good girl. I have much to teach you."

To be continued....