The Fraternity Pt. 04

Story Info
The big night comes!
2.2k words
4.55
15.1k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the cum from her finger resting on my tongue I was about to swallow before she stopped me.

"Ah ah. Don't swallow missy. Savor that taste on your tongue. So many first time house sissy's get caught up in the fun of being the boys beta that they forget their true role." She said prominently.

I looked at her with big eyes. "What role is that mistress?"

"The role is to be what these men need at any moment but also to take service to them as an honor. You should be thankful and honored to have received a load from a master. Your job is to receive the load but also to cherish it. It's a gift to you." Tatiana said while running her hand across my cheek.

I reconciled with what she was saying. It did feel like an honor and privilege to be used by these men. However, it was only a weekend thing and I was wondering why she was so adamant like this was going to be a much grander thing.

As I was thinking about all of this, she got up from the bed. The cum still resting on my tongue she said "now savor the last drop and let's get started on you big evening!".

I swallowed the load and thought about it long and hard as it went down. It was crazy because it almost changed the taste instantly. It went from a sticky texture to treat! I stood up and looked at my mistress.

"So I see you have been in uniform and while that is nice, It's not complete." She said firmly.

"What is it missing mistress?" I said concerned.

"Well for starters you don't have a wig on. A proper wig is essential for any house sissy. The goal is to become the sissy not do a half ass job" she said to me looking disappointed.

I felt so ashamed. I didn't even realize I had been doing a half ass job. "I'm sorry mistress. I didn't realize the importance of a wig"

"It's okay darling. These boys never properly introduce their new sissies to their full attire and opportunities. Here let me show you" she said with care. She then walked me over to the closet and she crouched down. There was a handle connected to a secret compartment that I hadn't even noticed. As she pulled it out and within the compartment there were a number of wigs. All different styles, lengths and colors.

"Wow there are so many" I said with a bit of excitement. "Well of course darling. A good sissy must be able to fit the preferences of any master. Some men prefer blondes, brunettes or even risqué reds. You must be ready to dawn that look as well as learn their preferences" she said with a serious tone. She pulled out a blonde wig and brought it to me. It was medium length and pressed. "This should do just fine" she said.

She placed the wig on the bed and grabbed a wig cap from the drawer. She then placed my hair into the cap and then fitted the wig on me. "Well don't you look lovely dear" she said joyfully. I looked into the mirror and I honestly did look sweet and lovely. I never thought I could look this way with just a hair change. As I was dazing at myself in the mirror Tatiana snapped me out of it. "And now you must learn make up. Make up is a sign of respect because you take deliberate care to apply perfection to yourself before presenting yourself to the masters."

She reached into her purse and grabbed a make up pallet. "The men sent me a photo of you and I think this will match your skin tone. In the future you will need to buy and keep up your own set. Do you understand?" She said. "Umm yes mistress. I will" I said carelessly as I stared at the make up. She then sat me down and began to explain the basics of make up. The foundation, eye liner, eye shadow, blush and the rest of the works. "You should look elegant with a flare of seduction. Never trashy. Do you understand?" She said firmly. "Yes mistress of course! I want to be a classy sissy" I said smiling with uncontrolled joy into the mirror. After finishing my make up she grabbed my special evening dress and brought it to me. I put the dress on with her help and she then revealed me to my full length mirror. "What do you think?" She asked. I was in utter shock! I couldn't recognize myself. I looked like a real woman. I still had a sissy overtone but I really had undergone a transformation. I was so overwhelmed because it felt like for the first time I had a purpose and something I was good at. I started to tear up looking at my new life.

It was at that moment that mistress wiped my tears. "Oh darling it's okay you are beautiful. But remember sissy's don't cry because it will ruin the make up." She said with care. "Yes mistress of course. I am just in shock of how nice I look." I said with a whimper. "You look lovely dear. And these men won't know what hit them. Well we must get you down stairs for the big night!

We proceeded downstairs and the looks u was getting from the brothers was enough to make me get hard. They all looked at me like I was the new girl in town. I was blushing at their affectionate stares! I even passed by Marlon on the way down and he looked starstruck almost!

I got to the kitchen and began cooking the meal. Tatiana stayed and watched me but didn't help. I didn't expect her to either. This was a sissy's job. After making the meal and serving the food, I grabbed my plate and sat down. Matthew had come down and addressed the brothers. "Gentlemen eat up and enjoy yourselves. This is big night. Before you sit down please pay your respects to sister Tatiana. She will be out guest of honor for the evening" The men clapped and one by one walked and kissed her hand. She was so caring and confident with them. I wanted to be her so bad.

As all the men sat down, I looked around to see who would dress my meal. Did I want Marlon again? Or maybe Matthew? I didn't miss the cum but I missed his cock. That was strange for me but something about it felt right. Before I could even decided, a man touched my shoulder. It was Jason. He was on the rugby team. A rather large man. "May I?" He said carefully to me while reaching for my plate. "The pleasure would be mine" I said with a smile.

Jason pulled out his Dick and it was just as you would expect. It wasn't long but girthy. It almost looked heavy! He began to jack off and as he did it he ran his fingers through my blonde wig. It was almost a sensual affair, like he and I were in this moment and no one else. Soon he got to the climax and I extended my plate. He came handsomely all over my meal. I was so enthralled by how much he came I could take my eyes off his cock. After he finished I almost leaned forward to suck the last bit out. I was having a flashback to my moment with Marlon but I stopped myself before I made a mistake. This was after all my big night as everyone kept reminding me. As Jason pulled up his pants, Matthew gestured to him. He stopped and looked at me. "Well how about you kiss it love and tuck it away?" He said almost seductively but yet in a hazing manner. I grinned and giggled. "Of course master!" I said happily. Almost bubbly I grabbed his cock and gave it a big kiss on the tip. I tried to be coy and suck a little to get the last bit of cum out but hopefully no one noticed that. Then I tucked his dick away with a smile. I was almost like saying goodbye to a friend at the airport or something. The confess that grew in me was so surprising!

As he sat down everyone began eating and I began as well. The cum from Jason was delicious. Savory almost. I couldn't get enough of it! It was so nice to have another master with a tasteful load!

After dinner was finished I gathered the dishes and cleaned them. Matthew came into the kitchen and said "make sure you are in the living room no later than 9pm. The ceremony begins promptly". It was 8:46. I quickly cleaned the dishes and hurried to the bathroom to fix myself up. Tatiana followed me.

"Here let me help you dear" she said as she began to fix my make up. "Even though this will be messy by the end it is still important you start out presentable." She said in a matter of fact way. "Messy?" I asked hesitantly. "Oh dear don't let me ruin he surprise. Hurry we don't want to be late" she said promptly.

As we finished my make up and got to the living room the scene was set. All the men were standing in a half circle. There were three chairs in the middle of the room with no arms and a pillow on the floor. As I examined the room I heard a deep resonating bell ring. At that moment Matthew walked forward as the circle opened for him. Next to him were two men, both older. The three of them sat at the throne like chairs. They gestured to me and the pillow. I figured I was supposed to kneel and so I did. Kneeling before the three as the circle closed around me.

"Gentlemen, tonight is a special night. It is the dawning of our house sissy and the renewal of our brotherhood oath. I need not remind you who is beside me but for Andrew's sake I'll remind everyone" Matthew said booming. It was strange hearing my name after everyone called me sissy for so long. I almost didn't like my name. Was I coming to prefer sissy as my name?

"To my left is brother John. The previous president before me and to my right is brother Andres the president before him. Before you are three dynasty members. Bow sissy." Matthew commanded. I bowed without hesitation. I was getting used to not thinking and just reacting to orders.

"Are you ready for your final step sissy? This is your last chance to leave. But if you leave you can never come back." Matthew asked me.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I was scared. What were they going to do? Or more importantly have me do? I didn't want this to end but I was just so nervous. I nodded to Matthew confirming his question. I figured I had gone this far. I needed to see this through!

"Good sissy. In order to complete your transformation to our brotherhood you must worship the cocks of the three kings. Service them with your mouth and your dignity. Only by bathing in their gift will you be set a new." Matthew said to me as he held my face.

This was insane! The booming, the formality, the everything! They wanted me to suck these men off and then I would be in? As a brother? As a sissy? What was this all for? What did I get myself into? I just--

Matthews grip on my face tightened. "Well sissy?" He asked firmly.

I stared into his eyes and nodded with a whimper. He let go of my face and I fell to the floor. I took a deep breathe and looked up at Andres. He nodded to me and began to remove his cock. It was at this moment that something came over me. I figured fuck it. I have to own this role or it will own me. I stopped Andres and he looked puzzled. The room fell silent. All eyes were on me.

"Let me master Andres. It is my duty and my honor" I said trying to play into the role and language before me. He nodded and leaned back. I removed his pants and underwear. His cock was getting stuff. I ran my tongue along the shaft, stopping to place little kisses along the way till I reached the head. I looked him in the eyes as I began sucking. Up and down I bobbed with consistent motion. His Dick was too big for me so I tried not to gag. He moaned in pleasure. Soon I could feel his balls tighten and I knew he was close. The rush hit me like it did with Marlon. Soon as his hips moved back and forth I knew my reward was close. I quickened my pace until he came! He removed his cock and came all over my face. It was unexpected and shocking but so erotic! I almost came right then and there! Cum blasting down my face and it was then that I realized what Tatiana meant. I'm sure my make up was ruined for sure.

After he finished spraying my face I put his cock away with a kiss. With cum dripping down my face I looked to Matthew and smiled. "Who do I serve next master?" I said with a cum covered grin....

To be continued...