The Fraternity Pt. 06

Story Info
The house sissy is baptized by the cum of her fraternity.
1.3k words
4.59
12k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As cum dropped down my face. I looked around the room and began to get more and more excited. What was the next step? What was Master Matthew going to have me do? Precum was dripping out of me like a faucet. I bit my lip and made puppy dog eyes at the three masters in front of me.

"Please Master. I am begging you to use me and let me take on the next phase of my initiation!" I pleaded.

Matthew smiled at me. He leaned in closely and grabbed my chin gently. "Are you sure you are ready sissy?" He said.

I nodded into his hand. "I've never been more sure of anything Master!" I said lovingly. I locked eyes with him and was entranced. I never realized how blue his eyes were. My gaze at him was soon cut short as his grip tightened on my face. He then grabbed my by chin and wig raising me off my knees. He then pointed me around the room by my face.

As I looked around the room, all the brothers stood with their glorious cocks out. All of them stroking away at my surprise. I guess I had been so caught up in the awe of the three masters that I didn't even notice the men preparing themselves.

"Your next and final step of initiation is to be baptized by the cum of your brothers. You are to honor every brother by a bow then a kiss of their cock head." Matthew commanded to the room.

I was bursting at the seams! Every cock? This was insane. There were more than 20 men here. Just to think that 4 days ago I had never even seen a cock that wasn't mind. Now I'm in a front row seat to all the men I could ever desire to please.

"Before you kiss any cock you must ask permission. Only after permission can you be allowed to proceed. Do I make myself clear?" Matthew ordered.

"Yes Master Matthew. Crystal clear" I said sheepishly.

"Good. And once every cock head has been honored. You will be showered in their cum one by one. With every load you must thank them for their gift. Is that clear?" Matthew said.

"Absolutely Master!" I exclaimed.

"Good. Now begin." Matthew said and he pushed me toward the men. I instinctively dropped to my knees and crawled to these men. I arrived at the first cock. I sat back on my legs, put my hands together, bowing and said "Master. May I please honor your cock?" He smirked and nodded. I leaned forward with permission and kissed the tip of his cock. I could taste his salty precum. It took everything in me not to just start sucking his cock right then and there. But I wanted to get my reward by the full initiation. So I moved on to the next cock. I put on my best puppy dog eyes and looked up at Master. "May I please honor your cock Master?" I said with a whimper.

"You forgot to bow first sissy" he said firmly. He then slapped my face with his cock to humiliate me for forgetting the rules. Humiliation which I deserve! I can't believe that I forgot it already!

"Sorry Master! I can't believe I was so foolish!" I exclaimed. I then bowed and asked again. "May I honor your cock Master?"

"Yes you may." He said as he released his cock to me.

I leaned forward and kissed his cock. He smiled and so did I as I savored the precum on my lips.

Crawling, kneeling, bowing and then begging proceeded brother by brother till I reached the final cock.

After honoring the last cock, I looked back to Master Matthew. He began to laugh to himself.

"Well done sissy! Are you excited?" He asked.

"More than you will ever know Master!" I cheered.

"Good. Now come to the center of the room." He said.

I crawled over to the center of the room where he stood. I sat back on my legs kneeling. I put my hands together in my lap and awaited his next order.

"Good girl. Now that you have honored the brotherhood. It is time for the final moment. Every brother must step forward and bath you in their gift in order to bring you into this house for good. They may choose where to cum on you and wherever they choose you must present to them immediately and obediently. Do you understand?" He asked as his hand gripped my neck.

I couldn't believe it was finally happening! I was going to be fully embraced by this group of men! This moment had me feeling whole and like I was meant to be here!

"Yess Master I do." I said sheepishly but yet bubbly.

"Gentlemen. Proceed" He shouted to the room.

Soon all the men in the room surrounded me. All do them with their cocks in hand, jacking off to help initiate me. I was about to burst at the seams. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I just held them at my lap patiently. However one brother took my hand and put it under his balls and said "massage these bitch". I wasted no time! I started to massage his balls. Soon another man took my hand to his balls. This was literal heaven!

All of a sudden a man walked close and smiled. I looked at him and he then sprayed my face with cum. All over me and dripping down to my chest!

He grabbed my hair. I stared at him. "What do you say sissy bitch?" He growled.

"Thank you Master for your generous load!" I shouted, not knowing where it came from.

Soon man after man came closer to me and deposited their load on to my face. I thanked every one of them! Some chose to place their cock into my mouth and cum in my throat. One by one I was blessed by these brothers. My face and body was drenched in their amazing cum!

After every man finished they moved back to the wall and waited. When the last brother came across my face, I fell back exhausted from the excitement.

My head sunk from the shear weight of the added cum on my body.

All of a sudden I felt a hand grab the back of my head. My head was hoisted up. It was Master Matthew.

"How do you feel young one?" He said with a grin.

"I feel complete sir" I said with exhaustion.

"Good girl. Well their is one last load you need to gather before it is all completed." He said to me.

I was confused. I counted back in my mind every memorable load and it was everyone. I sat there confused.

"Your load sweetie. You must gather your load and put it on your face as well. You are a part of this brotherhood now." He said with a sort of grimace happy tone.

I was washed over with honor. It was finally complete. I was apart of something bigger than myself!

"Yes Master" I said quickly pulling out my penis. I began to stroke and very shortly I was close to cumming. Matthew extended his hand under my cock. I nodded to him.

As I stroked faster and then I let loose a huge orgasm into his hand. I could have passed out from the entire thing. He then raised his hand to the crowd and everyone cheered. He took my load and slapped it and smothered it on my face. The room went ballistic!

I then collapsed back knowing that it was complete and I was now a sissy with a great purpose.

And my life had just begun.

To be continued.....