The Fraternity Pt. 05

Story Info
The house sissy continues her initiation!
1.2k words
4.54
15.3k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum dripping from my face. Grin growing into a smirk. Something was coming over me. I felt like my whole life had built up to this moment where all eyes were on me and I was the centerpiece of something bigger than myself. All these men were gathered to welcome me into my new role. My new duty. My new life! I was in a daze and the cum dripped down my face unto my neck. I stared into Master Matthews eyes.

"Is our sissy getting excited?" Matthew said taken back at the flipped behavior across my demeanor and face.

"I'm always excited to please and serve the house master!" I said with a subtle flirtatious sarcasm in my voice.

"It is good you are embracing your place. Now begin on Brother John. Make sure you take your time and savor the kings gift" Matthew said firmly.

I crawled over to John on my hands and knees. As I crawled some of the cum fell from my body to the floor. As I took a step past it Matthew put his foot on my back. It shocked me and I turned to him.

"Now do not tell me you thought I wouldn't notice that gift on the floor. Are you really going to choose now to waste our time?!" Matthew said aggressively. How could I be so stupid! I should have caught it or done something. I stared back at Matthew. I looked around before reaching down and licking the cum off the floors. Needless to say my cleaning skills could definitely use some improvement because the dirt from the floor almost drowned out the flavor of Master Andres. I looked up to Matthew after licking up the cum from the floor. He nodded to me and took his shoe from my back. I continued my crawl to Master John. By the time I reached him you could already see the bulge in his pants. He was very excited for me to service him. I began blushing at the thought of his excitement. I looked into his eyes and asked "may I please service you Master John?".

He nodded to me and began to undo his buckle. I stopped him. "Let me please. It's my honor." I said to him. He seemed surprised by my gall. I undid his belt and lowered his pants. There before was the largest cock I had ever seen! It was almost the length of my forearm! How was I going to please this! It was massive. I was taken back. He noticed my shock and flexed his member. It moved over and slapped against my cheek. If I wasn't blushing enough before I must have looked like a peach! He grabbed my face and pulled me close. "Trust me sissy, you ain't seen nothing yet. Now start with my balls until I snap my fingers. Then you can move up my shaft." He said firmly. He let go of my face and I began to lick and lightly suck his balls. I had never really done any ball work or really even experienced it myself. I didn't know what to do. His cock laid across my face as I buried myself into his balls. I could feel the sheer weight of his cock. I began to suck a little harder and get more energetic. Just like sucking cock I lost myself in this act too. Soon before I knew it, I heard him snap. I looked up with his cock between my eyes. "Suck it bitch" he said to me. My cock sprang at the sound of the word! I never thought I would love being called a bitch!

I eagerly kiss and licked up his shaft until I got to the tip. I put the whole head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He leaned his head back and let out a sigh. From the few experiences I had I knew that was a good sign. I quickly lost myself as I worshipped his cock. I took it as deep as I could go but it was just too big for my mouth and throat. As it hit the back of my throat and stopped, I felt like a failure! Like I could and should have more to offer this amazing cock! I gagged hard at the end of his cock which seemed to be a consultation price for him. He liked to hear my throat try and serve his massive cock. I went faster and faster as I saw him squirm. I knew my treat was coming! This fidgeting has become my favorite part of my services. It is like for a moment I'm in control of these amazing men.

As he reached climax, he grabbed my head and began to face fuck me. His cock rammed into my throat and I gagged louder and louder. "Get ready sissy bitch" he exclaimed!

Tears began to pour down my face either from choking or from joy I don't know. My tears mixed with the cum from Andres and my already soiled make up. Then in a flash he put his cock as deep down my throat as it could go and began cumming directly down my throat. I gagged and tears flowed as he pumped his gift into my sissy body. I stared into his eyes and he let out his last bursts. There I was, suckled at the cock of a great man having fully serviced him and fulfilled my new purpose.

He slowly removed his cock and I stopped him at the end of my mouth. His cock was softer now and I wanted to see if I could even get this massive cock down at all. "May I?" I said looking up at him. "You may" he said with a grin.

I widened my mouth and slowly but surely tried to fit his entire cock down my throat. Even semi-hard I couldn't achieve it. He removed his cock from my mouth and I fell back ashamed. He grabbed my chin and brought me closer again. "It's okay sweetie. All that means is that I'm destined for another hole and another service from you." He said to me while leaning in and kissing me on the cheek. A huge smile ran across my face. Did that mean what I thought it meant? Did he want to fuck me? Was I okay with this? Could I even live up to the confidence of my mouth?

As these thoughts rush through my head, Matthews hand hit his chair like a gavel. It startled me and I stared into his eyes.

"Good girl. Most sissies fall short I John and cannot fathom trying harder but you seemed to like the challenge" Matthew said to me. "I just want to make sure I respect the lineage and the masters here sir. It is my duty and the right of any member of our brotherhood to use me as they please" I said confidently but shockingly as I didn't know where that came from! Matthew grabbed my arm and brought me close to him. He turned me around to see all the brothers staring at me. "Are you ready for the final step?" He said to me and the room.

"Yes master I am! Please let me proceed. I belong to the brotherhood." I said staring around the room.

"Good girl.....very good girl..."

To be continued.