The Freak Pt. 01 of 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're probably right. I know that there are things I love and things I can't stand about my school although you'd be wrong about the pregnancies. We weren't told anything, but one of my classmates just stopped coming to school even though we knew that the family didn't move. When do you play again?"

"Tuesday afternoon; we usually play every Tuesday and Friday unless there's a holiday. I'll phone you Tuesday night, okay? But you have to tell me if you have homework. I don't want to mess up school for you."

"I promise that I'll tell you, but I usually read on the bus so I get a lot of my work done before dinner." I found it amazing that Barbara and I could speak so easily to each other and that we were so comfortable in each other's presence. I checked my watch and saw that we had plenty of time. The only question was—did we want to spend it in the diner or in my car. Barbara solved that question for me by standing. I paid and a minute later we were in my car, but where to go? Then I had the answer.

My dad owned a plumbing and heating business in Mount Vernon only a few minutes from the diner. The street was strictly commercial—a Monday to Friday kind of place so I doubted there would be anyone there on a Sunday. Five minutes later I pulled up in front of French Plumbing and Heating, Inc. The street was deserted. In those days the only stores open on Sunday were delis and, thanks to Blue Laws, there was no beer sold before 1:00 p.m. Barbara took the hint and pulled my mouth to hers as soon as I had turned the car off. We spent the next forty minutes swapping spit and dueling tongues. I couldn't speak for Barbara, but I was actually thinking of skipping basketball and I might have had Barbara not mentioned that she had a report she needed to finish. I sighed, gave her a quick peck and drove her back to Pelham.

* * * * *

I phoned her as promised Tuesday evening. "Hi, Jack, did you win? How many points did you score?" That was how she began our conversation.

"We did win, and quite easily. I had twenty-two."

"What happened? I thought you'd score more than that."

"It was payback time. Friday night my teammates sacrificed their games to support me and our team. Their unselfishness was one of the big reasons why we had a relatively easy victory. You don't score 68 points without a lot of help. Today I turned the tables. We played Eastchester and we've killed them every time we've played over the past five years. I decided that I'd only score on offensive rebounds and foul shots. The rest of the time I made a move to the basket and forced them to double-team me. Every time they did, I was able to pass to my teammate, mostly for an easy layup. So, I didn't score a lot, but I did have more than twenty assists and more than twenty rebounds. Rebounding is more important than most people realize."

We spent the next hour talking about school and what we were studying. Once again, I marveled at how comfortable we seemed to be with each other. I asked her if she wanted to attend Friday's away game in Yonkers. Even though she went to school there it made sense for her to take the bus to Chester Heights where I lived. Yonkers was a big city with more than 70,000 people. We agreed that I'd meet her at the bus stop and she would come home with me to change her clothes and have a bite to eat. Then I'd drive her to school so she could follow the bus to the game.

Everything worked out perfectly. I walked into the Yonkers High School Gym with Barbara, paying for her ticket and giving her a five so she could get a soda or a snack if she wished. We sat together watching the JV game until my family came in to join us. I lay on the bleacher behind them at the half for my meditation then followed my ritual hugs and kisses before walking to the locker room to dress. My kiss with Barbara had a little extra in it, especially when she gripped my head to prolong it.

I caught a little grief from my buddies once I got into the locker room, but I knew they were just jealous. Barbara was a beautiful woman with a great body. Hell, I'd be jealous, too if I saw her kissing someone else.

I taped up, dressed in my uniform, and threw up all in the space of fifteen minutes before walking onto the court. Looking over to Barbara I saw her wave and smile. Apparently, she knew better what to expect this time around. I joined the layup line, mostly to loosen up my muscles. I didn't need to practice shooting; I got plenty of that every day at practice. It was my goal to sink fifty straight foul shots every day before practice began. That's what I did every day while other guys were fooling around and taking shots they'd never dare in an actual game.

Here at Yonkers, they introduce one player from each team who meet at mid-court to shake hands before moving to the foul line. As usual, I was introduced last and waited to shake hands with their center, Marcus Coburg. It was a cool reception both ways—there was no love lost between us. Our history went back two years to a play in which he had intentionally tried to injure me. He had rebounded a missed shot and had viciously swung his elbow at my head. Luckily, I'd had one of my famous flashes just a few seconds earlier so I was able to turn and duck my head. He still hit me, but it was a glancing blow instead of one that would have probably broken my nose. Worse, he tried the same thing later in the game and he repeated the next three times we played, too.

I'd had two flashes on the bus earlier so I had a good idea what to expect and when. I won my 427th consecutive jump ball to open the game. We were about to run our opening play when Coburg shot his leg out in my path in an attempt to trip me. Instead of trying to avoid him I faked tripping and stepped onto the outside of his ankle. I could feel it crumble as he fell to the floor in anguish. I knew he was done for the rest of the game, at least, but I'd managed to get even at last. Normally, I'd go to the opponent in the name of sportsmanship to express my concern, but that would never happen with this asshole. He had to be helped from the court, swearing at me the entire time. Hey... I didn't make him try to hurt me. I wondered then how many times he'd tried that with other opponents.

I knew one of their guards fairly well so I asked him. "He's no loss, believe me. All he does is try to hurt people. He's been kicked out of two games already this year and he's had at least one technical every game. Truthfully, I'm glad he's hurt. He's just a total asshole. You should have heard him brag about how he was going to take you down." We might have continued, but he was finally off the court and the ref had blown his whistle to continue play.

I passed it in to Tony, brushed my new opponent off on Eli and took the lob for an easy dunk. We pressed from the start and disrupted their offense more than half the time. We went up early and stayed there, winning eventually by twenty-six even though I only played five minutes in the second half. I met up with my family afterwards and I made sure that my dad told Coach that I had his permission to skip the bus back to school.

My parents volunteered to stay to stay with Barbara so I hurried into the locker room to strip out of my uniform and cut the tape from my ankles. I rushed into the shower, soaping up my body with both hands and using the soap in my hair, as well. Then I dried myself, handed my sweaty uniform to Jimmy Piersall so he could return it to school for washing before the next game, and dressed as quickly as I could. My wet towel joined my sneakers, socks, and jock in my gym bag. Hurriedly, my hair still wet, I almost ran into the gym. We walked out together with my family, Barbara holding my right hand and my gym bag in my left. We walked through a group of disgruntled male students, some of whom made comments about hurting me the way I had hurt Coburg. I moved Barbara behind me and turned to face one of the closest. "Well, here I am," I said as I dropped my bag. His bravado evaporated in a flash when I took a step toward him. The crowd dissolved and we continued our short walk.

We were in my car and on our way when Barbara asked, "Would you really have fought with that guy?"

"No... I knew he'd back off. He was all mouth. If he really wanted to hurt me, he and his buddies would have jumped me without any warning. How about we get some seafood tonight? I know of a good restaurant just down the road in Bronxville." Barbara agreed and ten minutes later we were seated at a table, menus in our hands.

I ordered a pitcher of Coke as we checked the menu. I had to laugh when I showed one item on the menu to Barbara. "No, thanks," she said with a smile to my offer of garlic bread. I passed on it, too. I decided on the seafood alfredo and a tossed salad with bleu cheese dressing. Not surprisingly, Barbara ordered the same.

She started the conversation by telling me how much she liked my family. "Your mom and dad are so nice and so are your sisters although I barely know Angela because she's always cheering at the games. I especially like your little sister, Carole. It's so obvious how much she loves you."

"She always has nice things to say about you, too. Say, I just had a thought. Want to come to Tuesday's game? It's at home against Gorton. That's another high school in Yonkers. They've always played pretty well against us."

"I'd love to, but how will I get there? You'll be at school and your parents will probably get there long before I can get to Chester Heights."

"You have a driver's license, don't you?"

"Yes, but... ."

"I'll pick you up for church Sunday and after breakfast I'll let you drive to your school then back to mine so you'll know how to get there. I'll draw you a map, too."

"You're going to trust me with your new car?"

"Yeah... aren't you trustworthy? Is there a place you can keep it at your apartment?"

"There's some parking in a fenced lot behind the building and I'll make sure to lock it, too. Oh, Jack... you're the best." I thought she was going to continue to tell me that she loved me, but then I realized that it was too soon.

Our salads were delicious and very fresh which I found surprising considering that it was mid-December. We ate in comfortable silence. Every once in a while, I'd look at Barbara and I always found that she was looking at me at the same time. We just smiled at each other and returned to eating.

The alfredo was a great choice. The shrimp and scallops were tender and delicious and the sauce had obviously been freshly made. It really was a great meal. We left a bit after eleven, driving to my favorite parking spot at the end of the apartment complex, only two blocks from my home. I moved to the center of the seat, telling Barbara that we'd have more room that way.

We began kissing, lips locked together and tongues dancing in desire. The windows were steaming up when Barbara moved to straddle me. We never broke our kiss when she began to dry hump my thigh. Seeing this as a signal that she wanted to go a bit further I lightly brushed her nipples with the back of my hand. Her moan of pleasure died in my mouth so I did it again, this time a little harder. She responded by spreading her legs and grinding her pussy into my leg.

I opened her blouse and snaked my hands around her to remove her bra. A second later her glorious breasts were in my hands. I wasn't someone who thought that playing with a girl's breasts was all about some kind of stupid conquest for me. This was about making her feel good—maximizing the pleasure she was experiencing. I rolled her sensitive nipples in my fingers, being careful not to pinch or hurt her. We continued like this until she threw her head back, groaning in her ecstasy. "Jack! Oh God, Jack—that feels so good." Then looking into my eyes she whispered, "I'm a virgin, Jack."

"And you will be until you decide otherwise. Barbara... will you ... will you touch me?" She looked confused so I continued. "I mean here." Taking her hand, I placed it lightly on my rock-hard cock.

Looking straight into my eyes she began to rub me through my slacks. "What do you want me to do, Jack? Please tell me."

"Undo my belt and open my pants then pull down my zipper." I continued to massage her breasts then when my briefs were exposed, I used both hands to move my cock and balls through the leg hole. I had tried boxers a year ago when I received several pair at Christmas, but I didn't like the feeling of no support so I threw them out and went back to the briefs. Barbara took me in hand and began to slowly stroke me. Her touch was like velvet, exactly what I imagined her pussy to be as her slender delicate hands moved up and down my thick shaft.

I probably could have made my penis as big as a horse's, but I never saw the appeal. A really long cock would mean either having several inches out in the breeze while fucking or driving into her sensitive cervix with every thrust. I was perfectly satisfied with my seven and a half inches. Yes--I had measured it one night way back in junior high. Now I was being stroked by an absolute goddess. She must have enjoyed it because she gripped me tighter with every stroke and what had begun as slow gentle rubbing was now approaching a feverish pace.

"Barbara! Please! If you continue like that there's going to be a terrible mess. I can't send you home with semen on your clothes and in your hair."

"It would squirt that far?"

"I'm afraid so. What you're doing to me is heavenly, but... ."

"What if we used one of those things? Those condoms?"

"Yeah... that would work." Barbara leaned forward again to kiss me then she turned to open the glove box. A minute later she had rolled the thin latex sheath over my organ, taking care as I had instructed to pinch the nipple tightly to keep air from intruding the space between my skin and the lubricated rubber.

Stating slowly again, she ran her fingers up and down, squeezing tighter and tighter and, once again, building her pace until she was in full masturbation mode. I usually had good orgasm control, but tonight I'd had plenty of sexual stimulation from Barbara's sweet lips and her hard sensitive nipples. She hadn't been at me for even two minutes when my hips thrust up violently and long thick ropes of slick sperm-laden semen erupted into the tip. It was more than full by the time I finished more than thirty seconds later, sinking back into the seat in exhaustion.

My breathing was deep, slow, and labored as I began the trek back from the abyss of my orgasm. I could see from the alarm on Barbara's face that she'd never experienced anything close to what had just happened. "Are you okay, Jack?"

"I know that appearances can be deceiving, but... yeah, I'm more than okay. That was great, better than great. It was incredible. Just let me get rid of this and clean myself up then I'll gladly take care of you."

"Me? How?" I leaned forward to kiss her, whispering my thanks into her ear then I rolled down the window and eased the condom off my shrinking penis. After tying it into a knot I tossed it through the window, closing it quickly once that was done. Reaching over the seat I pulled my gym bag up, unzipped, and pulled out my still damp towel. Then it was a breeze to clean myself and dress.

Once that was done, I took Barbara into my arms again. "I hope that didn't scare you. Orgasms can be pretty intense. That one sure was."

"I have to admit... that was my first male one."

I looked at her and we began to giggle. "I didn't realize that this was confession time. Do I get to give you penance now? For penance give me a long deep and juicy kiss."

"Penance isn't usually fun at least it's not supposed to be." She leaned forward and we kissed as I moved her down to the seat, her head near the steering wheel. My hands found the button and zipper on her slacks then she lifted her hips to help me get them off her slender body. I folded them carefully over the seat back. I couldn't send her home with slacks that we'd stepped all over. That would never do. Her cotton panties were next. I felt the moisture in the crotch and I could easily smell her arousal. I began by kissing her lightly then my kisses went to her ear and then her neck. I followed by kissing each areola and suckling each nipple. By now Barbara was a panting wreck, tremors coursing through her body.

They only got worse when I plunged my tongue into her navel, licking clockwise then changing to the opposite. Finally, I moved between her legs and attacked her quivering pussy with the broad of my tongue. Starting at the bottom of her slit I moved forward slowly, teasing her terribly. I continued for more than five minutes, my strokes getting lighter and more teasing every time. Barbara was shaking uncontrollably when my tongue penetrated where nothing had ever been before. She responded by wrapping her shapely silken thighs around my head and humping my face with incredible vigor.

The dashboard clock told me I had to hurry. It was almost time to take her home. I spread her legs wide, moving her hard bud out from its hood then I sucked it between my teeth and gnawed for almost a minute. Barbara's shaking turned into thrashing that ended with a mighty convulsion from which her body was lifted almost a foot above the seat before it collapsed with a mighty exhalation onto the firm leather almost totally out of it.

I pulled her up into a sitting position then struggled to return her panties to her body. Her slacks followed and finally I clasped her bra and buttoned her blouse. I backed out the door and helped her to stand so I could tuck her blouse into the slacks and help her back into her coat. We left then, driving to Pelham where we kissed goodnight just outside the apartment door. She turned as I descended the stairs, blowing a kiss. I smiled then turned and walked out into the cold clear night.