All Comments on 'The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 02'

by DeanThomas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best "before bed" reading material in forever!!!!

It's 2 am and I'm laughing my ass off just before bed! It'll be on you if anyone reports me for the disturbance and I wake up in a straitjacket!

But in all seriousness this was probably one of THE best stories on LE I have ever read, it made me laugh like a maniac, had me thinking real hard for some real-life problems women deal with daily, made me enjoy the future of the story and its possibilities, most of all it was an intriguing story that took itself lightly and put a spin on a theme used in the past but never so cleverly. Just like every other hot blooded man I enjoyed the pseudo lesbo action and hopefully there will be similar scenes in the future where Evan can discover his more feminine side and also explore the finer art of female sexuality. Then again I really wouldn't mind something similar happen to Emily and their dad - now don't go all "But that's so gay" on me here, I'm just admitting that some diversity in sexy time won't hurt anyone. Just not sure how the waxing thing would come over in a manly fashion....

Anyhow I gave it a 5* and I really hope you post the next one pronto.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
Oh My

This is so unbelievable it's almost believable.5 Stars!!! Can't wait to see what Emily and Evan get up to. The 'rents seem to be hot to trot. This is good almost clean fun. Holding my breath for the next part.

Chrissie

TBC

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
just a bit of good clean fun

and some healthy food for thought.

If or when the switch is reversed there will be some stimulating memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shopping

Never heard of a grocery store that didn't sell tampons.

joep01joep01over 6 years ago
Great second chapter

Great second chapter to the story though I am thinking the next chapter will be from the sisters POV in the brothers body, but I could be wrong.

Look forward to the next chapter how ever you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Good morning sweaty."

You *could* use a proofreader. But, in context, this misspelling is very funny. I am enjoying this story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story next chapter please

More?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish I hate reading stories with dead ends

Plz finish it already damn cliff hangers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
aaaa? MORE?????

Great Story, I LOL'd more than once. Hope it gets added to!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
WYD I left comments and they were erased

Great story but erased.

Screw rewriting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I love to read this kind of freaky Friday stories and this one is quite interesting. This second chapter has a different tone, I'm curious about where you're going. I hope you won't let us without a satisfying end to that story and its characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanThomas@DeanThomas
Yes, so another long while has passed. Life just keeps getting in the way it seems. I am hoping however to speed things up at least some over the next few months. In fact, Freaky 5 is almost ready for submission, so hopefully you'll have it within about two weeks. There are al...