All Comments on 'The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 04'

by DeanThomas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
<3

Welcome Back, good story!

codestercodesterover 5 years ago
Love the story

So happy you put out another chapter, Loved the previous chapters and was like Christmas seeing another chapter up. please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

One seriously hot lesbian? scene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good Story. Only one suggestion.

Please don't make Evan in Emily's body have sex with any other guy. Except for Emily in Evan's body. And please please don't involve Mike in any family play with a lesbian daughter and straight son

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only a 4

Sorry but when I read the mom daughter scene I had to take a point off. I just didn't believe it. It doesn't matter how good it was because it did not fit. Also the Evan stuff and Ian. I was hoping for maybe some Susan action, or Evan and Emily exploring a bit but nope. You are sending the story where I really don't want it to go. I want Evan and Emily front and centre and the other characters. I almost gave it a 3.

DeanThomasDeanThomasover 5 years agoAuthor
Don't worry...

Ian is only a tool. While it may seem that things are going off track, I am hoping that you will come to understand and like the results.

DeanThomas

damnewcdamnewcabout 5 years ago

Well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I desperately need the next chapter. This might be the best story posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue. Things were getting great!!!

Story is progressing incredibly. Love where this is going. PLEASE continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Neeed more!!!

I love this story and I want to know how it ends!! To hot of a story to leave on a cliffhanger

willstories20willstories20over 4 years ago
Why you keep bringing the MOM IN?

For PETE sake, why the fuck do you keep letting the mother doing the whole action?

Don't take me wrong, you are an awesome writter and the story is funny, but if the twins are such good friends as you stated in the beggining why on earth don't they talk about stuff?

Also, I love the mom is ok with them having sex. But why not ask the hot teacher?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanThomas@DeanThomas
Yes, so another long while has passed. Life just keeps getting in the way it seems. I am hoping however to speed things up at least some over the next few months. In fact, Freaky 5 is almost ready for submission, so hopefully you'll have it within about two weeks. There are al...