The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just what that might entail, or lead into he wasn't sure about. After all, it might not be him doing the deed, but any child conceived would still be his. Without the benefit of experiencing the deed.

'Unless I can somehow get my body back! Ack, but how would Emily feel about me fucking Susan? Oh... this is such a mess!'

With an effort of will he forced himself to look at the positive side; They would be able to spend the summer with some privacy, and most importantly, access to that damned artifact. Things were looking up.

His smile returned, and he even allowed himself a smirk over where he knew Ian's eyes were. He had been following him the last little while since he lived in the same direction.

'Can't really blame the guy! If I was following Emily, my eyes would be in the same place.'

Evan even allowed himself a little fun, accentuating the swing of his hips as he walked, knowing that Ian would be gobbling it all up. The irksome thing though, was that he realized that after a little of this, his nipples started to harden. Worse, he could feel his labial lips swelling, and some moisture developing.

'Damn it I can't be getting excited over another man looking at me! No! No you idiot, it's just the thought of sex! That's all it is! No reason to psycho analyze everything.'

Even so, by the time he had left Ian behind and was walking up his own drive, Evan was again feeling stressed out, trapped and anxious all while still feeling the physical arousal of a woman's body.

His mood again turning foul, he walked through his front door to find the house empty. At least nobody would be around to disturb him. He desperately needed some alone time.

What it was that brought him to Emily's room he didn't know, but supposed it was natural enough. In an effort to drown out some of the tension and stress he turned her stereo on, the volume low, but providing background noise.

Slipping the heels off he sat on her bed, thinking about Emily. To his surprise, it was just about all the fun they had shared, laughs they enjoyed and just plain good times. They were soothing thoughts.

After some time, and at least a little relaxation he decided he really needed to change out of these clothes. Getting to his feet he managed to unzip the dress and shimmy out of it.

His eyes fell on his image in the dressing mirror again, and saw Emily standing before him. It was the most sexually alluring image he could conceive of, what with being dressed in only a chemise, thong, and garter belt with nylons. All wrapped perfectly around Emily's figure. Mostly hiding everything, while also hinting at everything.

He longed to feel his cock stiffen, but instead was met with an aching emptiness, and nipples making themselves very known. Both physically and visually as they hardened, and tented the soft material of the chemise he wore.

He couldn't help it any longer, and felt his hands slide up over his stomach to eventually cup those luscious orbs in the mirror. At his first touch, he groaned as he gently squeezed the nipples under the material, and felt his pussy nearly convulse in pleading twinges.

Gasping at the shock of the inter connectivity between nipples and pussy, he fell back onto the bed, allowing his right hand to slide back down over his stomach. The sheer strangeness of feeling his fingers slide under the g-string, and up over a smooth mound and down into a warm moist cleft both exhilarated and terrified him.

Trying hard not to freak out that there was a pussy where he should have a cock, he gently probed with his middle finger, feeling it slide into a warm tight tunnel. At the same time some instinct brought his other hand down, and he felt his fingertips brush lightly at the top juncture of those lips.

His clitoris let out a small burst of tingling pleasure, and his hands snapped away from what they were doing as a mental image of a cock being pressed into him assailed his mind.

After a moment of repulsion, he managed to again slide his right hand down, while using his left on a superbly soft orb and awesome nipple.

(Sarah Domski)

Sarah pulled the car into the driveway, not bothering to hit the remote for the garage door, and instead got out and headed in through the front door. She was feeling good that she had at least seemingly helped her daughter Emily out. She absolutely hated to see her less than her usual cheery self, and if staying up here near the Bruce Peninsula on a kayaking slash camping trip would help her, then damn it she was going camping even if it was with her brother.

Already having called her husband and arranging it with him, she headed upstairs to enjoy a quiet evening. As she passed her daughters bedroom door, she smiled at the soft music only just audible, thinking that she deserved the same, but as she was about to continue on something made her halt in her tracks. Taking a step back, she pressed her ear to the door. It was quiet, but she heard the unmistakable sound of crying almost lost behind the music.

Her heart wrenched at that sound. It was so unlike Emily. Whatever was bothering her must be serious. There was no way she could walk away now, so she gently knocked on the door as she stuck her head in.

"Emily... Oh... I'm sorry to walk in on you dear, but I heard you crying."

Emily was laying back on the bed, obviously having been masturbating, but also obviously crying. This was something she felt very unsure of how to handle, but also very sure that she needed to do something.

"Emily, what is wrong baby?"

"Mom..." Emily visibly fought with embarrassment, but her distress seemed to win out, and she launched herself into a fierce hug. All Sarah could do was hug her back, and try to think what could be going on.

"What is it baby? You have to tell me for me to be able to help!"

"I'm sorry mom," Emily mumbled into her shoulder, "It's just so embarrassing."

"Hey! I popped you out of me, changed your diapers and breast fed you for three years, but more than that I love you unconditionally. You hear me? You have nothing to fear from me, or feel embarrassed about. I just need to understand if I can, in order to help."

There was a long pause, and then Emily started to sob, "I can't masturbate mom. I try, but I just can't... Need the release but..." the rest was unintelligible.

(Evan Domski)

He felt like such a fool, and utter failure. After all he couldn't even keep it together for a few more days. The realization that he had just blabbed out to his mother that he couldn't masturbate, had his face heating what he knew must be brilliant scarlet.

Everything that was happening though, was really screwing with his mind. He fought against the alluring attractions of being female, but was loosing. Fought to accept that he had to have sex as a woman, but was scared witless, and now had been fighting this damn body to allow him some release, but couldn't get it.

He had always considered himself to be a level headed guy, well adjusted and strong, but he felt so completely out of control in this situation that he knew he was loosing his grip on his sanity.

To spite how foolish he felt, his mother hugged him back fiercely while whispering "It's alright. Let it out." into his ear.

It felt wonderful to have this acceptance, this love and support. Even while the male ego in him tried to rear up and stop this, he was too far gone. So when he tried to let go and and push her away, she simply held on tighter, and he couldn't resist.

Words again started to tumble out, "I'm sorry mom. So silly... I just..."

"It's alright. And it's not silly. Masturbation is a very personal thing, so I understand your embarrassment. We all do it though dear. If you're having trouble with your fingers, maybe I can take you out to a sex shop and buy you a dildo? They have some really nice vibrating ones these days, who knows... Maybe I'll even get myself one."

He felt his face heating again. Would it ever stop doing that! But he had promised Emily not to go and break her hymen. How on earth to express this to mom though!

"Thanks mom, but I don't think I can do that. Besides it's not... not my fingers that are the problem."

At this his mother, pushed him out to arms length while taking a scrutinizing look at his face. Well Emily's face.

"Whatever do you mean by that?"

He was stuck. How did he explain this. "Ah mom, can we talk later? I should get dressed." It was a cop out, but he was aware of standing there hugging his mother while being naked, or at least essentially so. He now only had the garter belt and nylons on, though she seemed to take no pause at this.

"No! I've seen your body plenty of times before, and I'm not letting this drop. I feel like I need to get to the bottom of this, so out with it. What did you mean by that?"

Shit! She wasn't going to let this drop. "Um, just that it's more of a mental thing."
"A mental thing?"

"Mom. Look I just get weirded out. I... keep stopping. I want..." she was still staring into his eyes, so he finished in a rush, "I want the release, but I guess I'm scared of enjoying it!"

"Scared of enjoying it? Oh honey, your supposed to enjoy it!"

"I know that... I just... Well I can't explain it."

"Try."

Ugh, this was so uncomfortable. "It's... I just keep having to stop every time it starts getting to feel good. I go all mental, and stop even though I want to keep going."

He knew it was because there was a part of him that was scared of liking being a woman, and part of him that was rebelling at the thought of what he had to do. What really scared him though was that he thought there was also a part of him that was really looking forward to finding out how it would feel to be fucked. Man was he screwed up.

"Okay Emily. I guess I can sort of understand that. What do you think is causing your anxiety?"

Without thinking he blurted out, "The thought of a dick going into me!"

She chuckled a little at that, "It only hurts a little at first. Okay, well... You are interested in women as well right? So what if you just imagine a woman performing oral on you?"
Oh he couldn't believe he was stuck in this conversation with his own mother. "I tried. It helps a little, at first anyway. And then back to mental."

"So what do you think might push you past this problem?"
'Ugh, getting out of this conversation!' "I don't know. Being tied down and raped maybe!"

His mother barked out a quick laugh, "Oh, that's not exactly funny Emily!" After that though, she started to look uncomfortable herself. "Maybe... Maybe something a little less extreme though?"

Evan jumped, his eyes going wide as he stepped backwards away from her, and promptly came up against Emily's bed on the backs of his legs, dropping him flat on his back, legs spread.

His mother hadn't actually done that? Had she?

'Oh yes she did!'

He was still shocked from the feel of her fingers tracing lightly over his labia, which was what had caused him to jump back like that, and promptly fall backwards onto Emily's bed. His mother though looking a little uncertain, merely got down on her knees.

"I'm only going to do this, this one time Emily, but I'll teach this pretty pussy of yours how to orgasm. Okay?"

Evan was so shocked he was beyond speechless. Looking down across his beautiful and naked sisters body, to his mothers pretty face hovering now above his naked pussy, flanked by his stocking clad legs, he could only think about the fantasy of watching live lesbian sex he had often had as a young male. Now he was going to be able to live it in person, rather than just watch.

Hormones already raging, all he could do was nod his head in nervous anticipation.

She moved slowly, nervously smiling up into his eyes, and then his breath caught as she made light contact against his thigh with her tongue. It was so close it still sent shivers across his pussy, but also agonizingly off mark. He tried to shift his hips towards her mouth, but she moved to the other thigh instead, softly kissing with warm lips.

Although the soft caresses were not on his pussy, the closeness of them was such that the shivers they evoked went right to his core, building his anticipation, and ripping a gasp from him.

Something about hearing such a feminine gasp from himself brought on the freak out, and he tried to pull away. His mother though grabbed him by the hips and ran her tongue up his labia ever so softly.

His gasp turned into a moan as he now convulsively pressed his groin up into her mouth, her tongue slipping deep into the folds of his labia, and pressing hard against his clitoris. She tightened the hold she had on his hips, flicking her tongue over his clit several times, his mind reeling.

'Oh fuck that feels good! Oh fuck this can't be happening!'

She started to suck on his clit, causing a slow explosion of sensation.

'Can't be happening! Oh fuck! Oh my fuck! Too good! Too much! Have to... Have to stop...'

His back was arching clean off the bed, his tits pushed up to block his view, the nipples standing out stiffly proud. He squirmed trying to get away from her, his mind and his being beginning to be ripped away from him.

"Stop fighting it!" his mother commanded, slapping his ass when he tried to lift away from her.

"Ouch!" he was so shocked by the hard slap that he lay back down against the bed and tried to give her a dirty look, but she just dived right back in. Gasping again, the pleasure was such that he pushed into her mouth once more, eliciting a pleased murmur from her.

'I can't believe this is happening! My mother! Holy shit that looks so hot! Oh... Oh my... It feels so good too! No! Too good!' He tried to pull away again, but she wrapped one arm around his waist and held on like she was getting ready for the rodeo, while she brought her other hand to his pussy. Still sucking on his clit, she pressed one of her fingers slowly into him, which she began to use in a 'come hither' motion.

He had no choice but to lay there writhing under her, wanting what she promised, afraid of it. Somehow even in the ecstasy, he knew he was gritting his teeth, fighting with all his strength not to fall into the glory she was plying him with.

Minutes passed by with the occasional moaning whimper escaping him, but even though he wanted desperately to fall victim to the incredible delight she continued to assail him with, somehow his subconscious also continued to fight it.

Suddenly stopping, his mother stood up. "All right young Miss. If you're going to fight me on this, I'm going to have to fight back dirty!"

His initial fear, and hope, had been that she was giving up. Now his mind reeled with thoughts and fears of just what she meant by that, but nothing could have prepared him for what came next.

She quickly stripped out of her own clothes, before baffling him by running her slacks under his back. When she started to tie the pant legs around his wrists though, understanding hit him. She was done too fast for him to stop her, and Evan found himself laying prone to her with his arms secured to his sides, unable to lift them.

Fear warred with excitement in him, as he watched her now strip even her bra and panties, standing above him completely naked now, while she again baffled him by grabbing a pillow only to strip the case off it.

"It seems I need some way of short circuiting whatever your mental hang up is, so... You need to allow yourself a good orgasm, and until you do I'm not going to allow you to get to what you want! But it will be right there in your face, waiting for you!"

"What are you mth..." his words were cut off as the wound up pillow case was pressed down across and into his mouth, while she straddled him, carefully placing her knees on the outstretched ends of the pillow case, while lowering her own pussy so that he could just ever so slightly brush his lips against it, even as she leaned forwards into the sixty nine.

"I want an orgasm out of you Emily, and I'm not going to stop until I get it! Afterwards you can eat your reward all you want!"

'Oh fuck! She's not going to let me out of this is she? She's going to make me orgasm! Shit! No... Good... Isn't it?'

Her pussy right in front of his face, tantalizingly close but kept out of reach by the damn pillow case holding his head down, and his tongue in check, was infuriatingly distracting.

He wanted to bury his face in there so badly, to taste it, to lick it... But all he could do was smell it, and that alone was already enough to drive him wild. The things she was starting to do to him though, he could already feel his back arching up off the bed to spite her weight on top of him, such was the divine pleasure she was plying across his pussy with her tongue.

He tried to pull his arms free, tried to spit the twirled up pillow case out of his mouth, tried to ignore the things she did to him, and tried not to stare longingly at her pussy. It was all no use though. Especially once he realized that her pussy lips were swollen too.

'Holly shit she's turned on too! She's actually excited! Damn let me taste it!'

It was all conspiring against him, he could feel himself loosing the battle, feel his level of arousal spinning higher, and oh good lord could he feel the things her tongue was doing.

'Ah shit! But I'm a guy! I'm not supposed to be feeling this! Can't! Have... Have to stop... Don't I?'

Slap!

The sudden hard slap stung a little but it was oddly exciting as well. "Stop fighting me young lady! Come on, I want you to gush into my mouth! Then I'll let you eat my pussy! I know you want to! You want to eat that pussy in your face don't you? Ya I know you do! Make me gush all over your face!"

'Oh fuck yes I do! Holly shit dirty talk out of my mother! This is too...OH SHIT!!!'

She had shifted her tongue lower, as one fingertip rubbed against his clit, another finger sliding into him and performing that come hither move against the roof of his vagina, her tongue dove down and flicked lightly across his anus. It all happened so fast, so unexpectedly, the multitude of sensations overwhelming his frayed resistance.

The world started to spin in reverse, his hips in spasm, his skin tingling in radiant waves of burning liquid euphoria. His vagina clenching on her finger, seemingly trying to suck it in.

He knew he was screaming out, but the voice he heard didn't seem to match his sisters, and there was no way to stop it.

The fingertip against his clit withdrew, but the other kept on plying it's magic, right along with that devilish tongue of hers. He was going to die of pleasure overload, the orgasm continuing to wrack his body, emanating out from his pussy and rebounding off the dirty thing her tongue continued to do to him!

Unable to stop her, he flounced around as much as his bonds and her weight allowed, as the orgasm continued to seize control of his body. His clit becoming over stimulated finally gave him the strength to buck hard enough to get her to stop. Well, almost stop. As he lay limp at the end of the mind altering euphoria, the post orgasmic bliss, he felt her soft kisses trailing up his stomach, away from his still glowing pussy.

It felt divine, and it tickled, but he was still drifting in space. Aware of the sensation, but in no condition to do anything but softly moan.

"Oh baby, your orgasm has let these amazing nipples or yours go soft. Here, let me fix that!"

The feel of his mothers lips sucking his left nipple into her mouth finally broke through his drifting, snapping his mind back to the here and now as his eyes shot open.

"Oh!" he gasped, again a most feminine gasp, though he was beginning to get used to that. It took a moment, but he first became aware of his mothers tits hanging in his face, and then that she had somehow gotten rid of the pillow case without him even being aware of it.