The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his nipple swelling to an almost painful hardness, he latched onto one of her already hard nipples. The eroticism he was feeling, what with his nipple being sucked hard by his mother, whilst he sucked upon one of her turgid nipples had him squirming under her, and then she went and switched!

'Oh good lord she's getting me going again!' Moaning around her nipple, he could feel his right now swelling, not taking long at all to join his other in almost painful fullness.

"There! I do so love these wonderfully long nipples of yours Emily!"

'Yea! Believe me I've spent many hours admiring them myself! Course, they weren't mine at the time! And damn it, I never got to see them until they were!'

She backed up further so that now her tits fell against the top of his head, but their mouths were aligned. If he thought that he was getting wound up again before, it was nothing to his sudden spike of arousal when her lips met his, so soft and warm, and so covered in the taste of his own pussy! Emily's pussy that he had dreamt of so often!

The kiss lingered, and then he felt her pulling on, and twisting his nipples causing another set of sympathetic twinges in his pussy. The moan that he let out into her mouth was full of desire and need.

He cursed her slacks, still restraining his arms to his sides, wanting to grab her and pull her back down to his centre of need. He may have been satisfied after that first insanely powerful orgasm, content to lay in bed the rest of the night, but now! Now she was fanning the flames again!

She broke the kiss and started sliding back down his body, her tits first dragging across his face, down and over his, her hard nipples tickling along the way.

"Why don't you take your reward now Emily!" she said as her pussy slid over his forehead, and down onto his mouth.

(Mike Domski)

Mike was hungry, and though it was still a little early wanted to see about hurrying dinner up after all the moving around and errands. At least Evan had everything for him and Emily to leave in the morning. He would be busy for the next hour or so going through all the gear out in the garage, getting the car all loaded up and checked over.

His wife and daughter were home, but not answering his calls, so he wandered on upstairs. As he padded down the hallway he began to hear moaning and what sounded like passionate panting. The hair on the back of his neck feeling like it was trying to stand up, he slowly pushed his daughters bedroom door open.

He thought that perhaps he had known what he was going to find, but the reality of it hit him in the guts harder than any real fist ever could have.

His wife was on top of his daughter in the sixty nine position, and they were obviously going at each other hard. They didn't even notice as he backed out of the room and closed the door.

His head was spinning, his whole world rocking, he somehow stumbled back down the stairs. Images of what he had just witnessed assailing him relentlessly!

'My wife! With another... another person... another woman... not me... our... our daughter! I thought that would be so hot... good lord it was though. Except that's not me in there doing those things... those things with my wife. She's cheating on me... with our... What the fuck!'

Perhaps the worst thing for him was the realization that what most bothered him was that he was not part of it, and not so much what was happening. He had fantasized about that, after those dreams she had lately, but never as more than just some whimsical fantasy that would never ever be acted on. 'So why did my cock go so incredibly hard when I saw... No don't think about that! You can't do that with your own daughter you fool! But she is! Your wife is!'

Stunned, he wasn't even aware what he was doing as he began to prepare a meal.