The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my shock, he sat bolt upright, saying 'That's it!' You see, he was having a bad night, because unbeknownst to me Owen had recently confided to him, that his only real regret was that he would die a virgin. On top of that, your father knew that the doctors were saying that he wouldn't last the rest of the month, only two weeks of which remained.

I imagine you've put it together now, but I'll go ahead and spell it out. Your father asked me to do him, or Owen really, the favour of taking his virginity. In return I could have them both at once.

I was nervous of course, but I really did want to find out what it would be like to have a cock in both my pussy and ass at once, and of course I was heart sick at Owen's coming death and what it was doing to your father. So I agreed.

As it happens, I got to have them both twice. I allowed Owen to first take me vaginally while your father was in my ass, and after they recovered... Well it was so good I had to let them do it again, but they switched, so that Owen would get to experience both anal and vaginal sex.

The thing is Emily dear, if you haven't already figured it out, brace yourself, for that is the night that you and Evan were conceived. What you have to know right away baby girl, is that your father loves you very much, as do I. You however are not Mike's biological offspring. Your true father is Owen.

I'm so sorry we've never told you this before. Truth to tell, we never even knew for sure ourselves until a few years ago when DNA testing became more accessible. As it turns out, you are a very rare set of twins indeed. For you don't share the same biological father. Evan is Mike's son, while you Emily are Owen's daughter.

I know this must be quite a shock baby girl. I wish we were there with you right now, but the truth is that Mike has always been scared that if you knew the truth, it would change the way you feel about him, and he loves both you and Evan so much he hasn't been able to bear the thought of telling you. In fact, I'll be in quite the bit of trouble with him when/if he finds out I've told you.

That is not for you to worry about though. I will take the responsibility for that myself. It is my burden alone. It is entirely your decision whether or not to reveal to him that you know the truth. I will also leave it to you to decide whether or not to tell Evan about this. (Although please leave out all the stuff about his mother liking anal sex. I don't think that is a thing a son needs to know about his mother.)

So, in closing, let me assure you that I will understand and support you, whether you are a lesbian, bi-sexual, or decide to pursue your brother. As I said before, I want grandchildren. And if they are from both my babies that would be a real treat. As it happens, biologically you are only half brother and sister, although in the other half I suppose you would be second cousins. Still. The risk is lower should you have your brothers babies.

We'll figure out a way to tell your father.

From my bursting heart to yours,

Love Mom!

Stunner or what. Evan was totally lost, not quite believing his eyes. He started to read it over again, but then realized that Emily might ask what it was he was reading. He would have to pass the information on to her of course, after all it was her that this letter had truly been for, but it wasn't the kind of bombshell you dropped on somebody while they were busy driving.

Trying to be casual about it, he folded the letter up and carefully tucked it back into his clutch purse.

"What was that you were reading?"

'Shit! I'll have to distract her.'

"Just a letter. You can read it tonight. Can I ask though, what do you honestly think about my clothes?"

'Oh you idiot! Why did you have to use that as a distraction?'

"Well, to be honest I think you look amazing in them. All grown up and mature, but still sexy. Elegant. Ya, that's the word. Elegant. But Emily, you still never really answered. Why? I mean forget the garter belt, I never even wore any of those fancy panties mom was always buying me unless I didn't have anything else clean, and I certainly wouldn't have worn a garter belt! Here you are though, and somehow I'm sure all my plain cotton panties are gone with my jeans."

He tried not to, but he was pretty sure he blushed.

"Aha! I'm right."

"What? I never said anything!"

"You didn't have to Emily."

"My name is Evan. Fuck Emily we're alone."

"No. You're name is Emily. You're the one wearing lingerie! I'm wearing the boxers. My name is Evan."

He could tell that his jaw had gone a little slack at that. That his sister would be so hard nosed with him though took him by surprise. What could he say to that though? She was right. She was the one wearing boxers, while he... Well he certainly wasn't about to admit to her just what he was wearing for knickers.

"So, I'm sounding like a broken record, but I don't care. Why?"

"I don't want to talk anymore."

"Too bad."

"Evan I really don't want to talk." he winced as he realized he had given in and called her 'Evan'.

"Tell you what. Pull up that pretty skirt and show me your panties. If they're a boring cotton pair, we'll drop it. If I'm right and they're not boring, you have to explain."

"No. I'm not about to distract you from driving."

"Emily, it's a straight and empty highway. I can manage a quick glance. Now show me!"

"No. This is getting stupid. Wait, what are you doing?"

He sat up a little, alarmed and unsure of what was coming as his sister pulled over and stopped the car right there on the shoulder of the highway. "What's..." his question trailed off as Emily got out of the car, came around the passenger side and opened the door.

He certainly wasn't afraid of being marooned on the side of the highway, but he was still full of trepidation as he got out, following her gesture.

Before he could ask anything further though, he was suddenly twirled around and unceremoniously bent over the hood of the car. He tried to fight her, but she was so strong! He felt like a kitten in the grip of a large dog. Pinned down effortlessly he was unable to do anything as he felt his skirt being pulled up.

"Evan please!" 'Arg, I called him Evan again! NO! Her I called her Evan. Get it straight Emily! Oh shit! I referred to myself as Emily!'

Emily didn't respond at all to his pleas though, and to spite everything he put into fighting it, he was soon bent over the hood, with his skirt fully pulled up, exposing everything.

He heard a low whistle from Emily, and then she just seemed to freeze. Time ticked by, screwing with his head as he remained pinned to the hood, bent over at the waist with his skirt fully hiked up, right there on the side of the blessedly empty highway.

He managed to twist his head around enough to look, and see Emily staring at his exposed ass. Something about the look on her face, and in particular her eyes, both scared and thrilled him.

The moment seemed to stretch out, and then he noticed a car coming into view. "Evan!" 'Arg. Still with this. She doesn't look like it but that is your sister! So call him Emily dammit! I mean her, call her Emily!'

"Evan! Please there's a car coming!"

'Arg, why can't I get this right?'

Finally, something seemed to snap, and Emily let him go, but not before landing a good slap right on his bare ass.

"Ouch! What was that!"

"A well deserved spanking." he chuckled, stepping back and holding the car door open for him.

Straightening his skirt just in time that the driver of the car shouldn't have seen anything, or least not clearly, he scowled at her as he got back into the passenger seat. "It's a bit late for trying to be a gentleman wouldn't you say?"

Emily though just chuckled, as she walked back around the car. Getting into the drivers seat, she looked over at him. "So... I was wrong. They're not at all lacy! But then, they're definitely not boring either are they!"

He felt his already flushed cheeks turn what must be a brilliant scarlet. Why had he gone and let his curiosity get the better of him this morning? The pearl string underwear had been a bit of a gag gift from mom when she had noticed him take a morbid interest in them at that lingerie store.

One thing he could say with certainty though, they sure did tend to stimulate the area. It was hard not to squirm in his seat.

"So... Why Emily are you wearing... the things you are wearing? No more half answers. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!"

It was pointless to resist any longer. Besides, if he couldn't confide in her, who could he? Taking a deep breath and resigning himself to the embarrassment to come, he started haltingly, trying to find the words.

"It's hard to explain. I'm not sure I even understand. Oh, how to even start. Ah, you know that first day at the mall, the shopping trip with mom? Well, I noticed how guys were looking at me. They couldn't take their eyes away, but they were trying not to let on. For the first time in my life I felt, well, sexy. More than just that though, desired, and... Powerful! I remember thinking that in your body, I could probably have any guy there wrapped around my finger with nothing but a smile. It was heady. Then at the hardware store I ah... I don't know why I did it. I really don't... but I kind of deliberately dropped your purse. And I may have given Ian a pretty good view to remember."

"What! Ian? Do you mean Ian Robbins?"

"Yes. He works at the hardware store."

"Oh. And you don't know why you did this? With my rear end?"

"Hey, you just finished lecturing me that you are Evan, and I am Emily. So it was my ass to display."

"And did you like displaying your ass?"

"Well ya, kind of. It was a strange sort of thrill."

"So how does this relate to your clothes?"

"That's not easy to explain. I guess it comes down to the fact that I've always been attracted to woman who wear really nice outfits, and now I find myself in a woman's body, and I'm drawn to the wild variety of fabrics and styles, and what not. You remember that I once wanted to be a designer don't you?"

"Yes. That all makes sense, but it feels like there must be something more Emily?"

"Curiosity, and... Oh I suppose I like feeling sexy all right! Is that enough for you?"

"Oh Emily! Don't worry. I won't tease you. Well, not too much anyway. But Em, I'm glad you like looking sexy."

He wasn't at all sure how he should take that, but his cheeks seemed to think they should be glowing.

(Sarah Domski)

"Again! Mike, what has gotten into you? The real estate agent will be here anytime now for the keys!"

He eased back from where he had her pressed up against the kitchen counter, with his groin grinding against her derriere. It wasn't that she was unwilling, it was just that they had barely gotten their work done as it was, what with all the times he had taken her this morning, and she wasn't kidding. The real estate agent must be running late. She really should have been here by now. It was a good thing though. They had just finished running their old mattresses off to the dump rather than storing them, as they had the bed frames. There were just a few last personal items to load up into the car.

Mike though seemed a little upset. She would have asked what was wrong, and was in fact about to, when she felt her shorts being yanked down, panties and all.

"Mike!"

Smack. The sound of his hand landing firmly on her rump echoed in the empty kitchen, followed by her gasp of surprise. Eyes wide, she stared at him, not knowing how to react.

For his part, he rubbed his hand against the cheek that had been so rudely slapped. Rubbed her butt cheek, but also ever so slightly caressing her outer and lower lip area with his fingertips. It was oddly arousing, the contradictory sensations. She tried to glare her displeasure at him, but somehow she found herself being pushed down over the counter, just before another slap landed on her other cheek.

She jerked at the stinging impact, her mouth open, not knowing what she wanted to say. He rubbed some of the sting away, and then rubbed her sex, cupping it in one hand as he pushed her shorts the rest of the way down her legs with his other hand.

Without knowing why, she felt herself becoming soaking wet, and realized that she was stepping out of her shorts.

"Mike, please!" she didn't know what she was pleading for. Did she want him to stop? Could she want him to keep spanking her?

He didn't say anything though, just pushed her further down onto the counter, while spreading her legs further, making her have to go up on her toes.

A light slap against her sex caused her to gasp out in shock, and then moan as his fingers wormed into her.

Finally his voice broke, "You've been a bad girl haven't you?"

The question, or rather her reaction to the question, shocked her. A thrill of ecstasy and excitement washed through her. She couldn't help but to rock her hips on his hand as she answered, "Yes. Mommy has been a very bad girl."

He pulled his fingers out of her, and a moment later she quivered as another slap landed against her ass.

"What should Daddy do about his bad girl?"

"Take her!"

"No. That would be giving her what she wants. I think she needs more spanking. What do you think?"

She was already shocked enough to find herself in this position, let alone to be reacting to it the way that she was, but the answer that floated off her tongue astonished her. "Yes. Mommy needs a good spanking!"

There was a pause where she braced to feel his hand land against her ass again, but the doorbell rang just then, shattering the moment.

"Seems you were right. I'll go talk to her while you get dressed. We'll just have to finish this up at the hotel."

Shaking she pulled her undies and shorts back on, trying to figure out if it was actually anticipation and excitement she felt, or just shame and fear.

(Formerly Emily, but now fully accepting being Evan Domski)

He felt lighthearted, like the world was finally at his beck and call, his future something to look forward to, while his present was exactly as it should be.

Driving the last few miles, he grinned to himself, soaking in his new persona as Evan.

Emily, or at least who he now considered to be Emily, -though he was pretty sure she wouldn't agree- fidgeted in the passenger seat.

'At least she does seem to be taking to being Emily. Those clothes! I never would have imagined it, but there she is.'

Contemplating things though, he supposed it did make a degree of sense. Before the switch, Evan, the original Evan that is, had always been a little effeminate. Not so much that anyone would have questioned his masculinity, but he had definitely had feminine qualities about him. He supposed that that had been part of why he had felt so close to him, over any other guy.

His contemplation ended though when Emily leaned forward, and a sudden mischievous impulse took hold on him. His arm darted out, and he snapped his fingers against her back, smoothly unhooking her bra as she was opening the glove box.

"Ah! What was that for!" she cried out in mock outrage.

"Wanted to see if I could do it."

He didn't even try to hide his mirth, as she struggled to re-clasp her bra through her blouse since it was too tight for her to get her hands up the back while seated.

Finally, she gave him an evil stare and popped a few of the bottom buttons so she could get her hands up underneath the blouse.

He thought it just wasn't fair that she had stopped at only the bottom buttons. When she was done, she noticed his pout. "What? Hoping for a quick peep show were you?"

"Well you are the one that has expressed an interest in exhibitionism."

She shook her head at him bemusedly and reached forward to continue her search in the glove box. It was just too much to resist in his current mood, so lightning fast he reached out and again snapped his fingers on her back.

She mock glared at him, causing him to chuckle at her. "You're not going to stop that are you?"

"Well, I am two for two. Want to place bets on how long I can run my streak."

"Actually, I'd rather end it."

He glanced over at her to see a mischievous smirk gracing her face too now, and then almost ran the car off the road as she managed to slip the shoulder strap on one side, and draw her bra down and out the sleeve on the other side. All without exposing anything.

Laughing at him, "You can go ahead and play with my bra all you want now!" as she dropped it in his lap.

He had a lump in his throat as he told her, "I didn't expect you to know how to do that. Or to pull it off so smoothly. Have you been practising with all your fancy new clothes?"

Grinning partly for her blush, and partly at the thought of her being bra-less, he threw her bra into the back seat, and turned the car off the highway and down the road into the Fathom Five Visitor Centre.

As he pulled into the lot and parked the car, he realized that his imagination had begun to run wild at the thought of her naked breasts. The blouse she was wearing only heightened the effect. He might not be able to see them, but somehow knowing that they were bare just got his imagination running wild.

"Your... No, my pet monster might be a problem here." he chuckled.

"Oh get over yourself. It's not that big!" she rolled her eyes and stepped out of the car.

'Oho! So she wants to be like that does she?' He got out right behind her, quickly catching her up as they walked towards the entrance. "You know very well Emily how big it is. And your lucky. When I had you bent over the hood of the car, if that other car hadn't come along... You would have felt how big it is."

Her faltered step was very satisfying, as was the shocked look on her face. Grabbing the door ahead of her, he almost bowed her in through the door.

"Still pretending to be a gentlemen eh?"

"Why of course mam."

With no line up ahead of them, they quickly got the good news that nobody else was camped out at Flowerpot Island, and they had their choice of sites. In only a few minutes they had site number four booked.

The only hiccups they had were that there really was no convenient place to launch the kayaks from, and there wasn't exactly anyplace to get changed into wet-suits either. Rather a serious omission for a marine park in their minds.

Back out at the car it was obvious that the way Emily was dressed was not conducive to hauling kayaks down the Bruce Trail to the water.

"You might as well get changed into your wet-suit here Emily. Then we'll load the kayaks and haul them one at a time to the water."

"What? You want me to change into my wet-suit right here in the parking lot?"

"Well you had no problem displaying your ass to Ian. I think you even enjoyed it. Nobody is around, and nobody here would know you anyway."

He leaned back against the car waiting to see what she would do. He knew he had a smirk on his face, but he didn't care. He really was rather curious about this. A strong suspicion that she really did have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her just wouldn't go away, and the possibilities fascinated him.

She stared back into his eyes for a moment, without any hint of what she was thinking, and then without even glancing around reached into the car for her wet-suit which she hung on the open door.

Voices could now be heard from somewhere else in the lot, but nobody was yet visible to him, and as he watched her she didn't give any indication of being concerned. Instead, she calmly slipped her heels off, dropping them in the car, and then with a quick sultry glance at him that just about unhinged his self control, she slipped her skirt off and laid it out on the back seat.