The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of her long legs clad in nylons, with the delicate garter belt framing her core hit him as the sexiest thing imaginable. Maddeningly though, she seemed to have a way of moving which kept him from more than glimpsing her more private regions. A quick flash of three strands of pearls running down over her pussy lips, and then gone. A sexy looking hip to appease him, and then a quick glimpse of a single strand of pearls running down her ass crack, and gone.

He was mesmerized as she began unclasping her nylons from the garters and rolling them down her legs. So many things running through his head. That he was essentially watching, well, herself undress right out in public view really wound him up.

'How weird is it to be the voyeur of your own exhibitionism! And oh so hot!'

The voices he had heard earlier were moving closer to them now, and he moved from behind the open car door that was between them, to the other side of her, telling himself that he was helping to screen her from view. 'It's got nothing to do with the door getting in the way of my view! Really it doesn't!'

Emily though quirked an eyebrow at him as she finished with her nylons and reached around her back to unfasten the garter belt, "And I thought you were pretending to be a gentleman?"

"Oh but I am. I'm helping to screen you from view!"

"Oh is that what it is? Nothing to do with the door being in the way of your view eh?" she asked, all the while with a devilishly sultry smirk over her shoulder as she turned to present her rear to him, and bent over at the waist to slowly draw her pearl strand underwear down her legs.

He groaned involuntarily, his new pet monster achingly hard. His groan must have been audible, because she chuckled at him, a bemused smirk as she set the strange underwear and garter belt down atop her skirt.

Several things went through his head in that few seconds. First of all, the voices which belonged to a trio of young men had gone silent. Turning his head he saw that they were watching with rapt attention, though they wouldn't be able to see much more than what was happening, at least not yet.

Secondly, he noted that Emily was fully aware herself, and still made no move to hasten her changing, or to cover up. In fact, she still had a mirthful grin on her face.

Thirdly, he was surprised that he had quite intentionally averted his eyes from the trio, rather shockingly so as to not cause them to avert their eyes!

'What the fuck? Do I like the idea of other guys watching her? I mean I know I like the idea of her being a bit of an exhibitionist, but only for me. Right? Shit... Wrong!'

With that realization bouncing around in his head, he watched as she pulled up the wet-suit, having to take some little time to work it up her legs.

Though he was disappointed to have her essentially properly covered again, he had to admit that the form fitting suit did do some impressive things. Her ass, which he was sure couldn't have been improved upon... well it was! 'Oh such a fuckably delicious looking ass!'

Of course he knew that she wasn't wearing a bra anymore, and at her height the car wasn't going to screen her upper body in the least. The trio of young men now not only being in a direct sight line, but also quite close, he was sure would stymie her.

What happened next though both shocked him, and made his erection pulse with agonizing need.

She turned, looking directly into his eyes, and with a twinkle in her own, very casually shrugged out of the blouse. She didn't even attempt to hurry. Quite the opposite. She turned, her wet-suit still only just pulled up around her hips and neatly placed the blouse upon the rest of her clothes in the backseat, before turning back to face him. Which also happened to nearly face the trio who he knew had slowed to watch.

She never acknowledged them in the least, only flipped her head to draw her hair out of the way before finally shrugging into the top of the wet-suit.

"Aren't you going to get changed too? Well as long as you're stalling, why don't you make yourself useful and zip me up?"

He had to swallow one heck of a lump in his throat as he reached out and drew the zipper up her back for her. She wasn't done taunting him at that though. As soon as the zipper was done up, she stepped backwards, bringing herself up against him as she craned her neck back and around. With the first quick glance at their audience he detected from her, she placed a quick kiss on his cheek and whispered, "Thanks babe!"

'So! Smart of her. Discourage any further interest from the trio without even having to acknowledge them in any way. While taunting me in the process! Yes, she's getting good with those feminine whiles of hers!'

(Formerly Evan, but becoming a very confused Emily Domski)

Finally they had the kayaks hauled out to the water. It had been a long hard slog, carrying loaded kayaks. The time both seeming to crawl along, as though they would never manage it, and flying by with all the thoughts going through his head.

'That little strip show you meant to use for screwing with your brothers... arg! Your sisters head sure back fired on you Emily! Ah shit! Evan! Why can't I even in my own head keep it straight? I am Evan, and I don't have a sister. Just a brother.... Arg!'

It was obviously useless to dwell on it right now. His mind was addled. He instead focused on the journey ahead of him. The water was calling.

Pointing his bow to the east and out of Little Dunks Bay, he made smooth practised strokes, only a little annoyed at his lack of upper body strength.

A quick glance back at his sister caused him to chuckle and shake his head bemusedly. The oaf was trying valiantly to catch up, relying on pure power to do so. The problem was that she was ripping her blades through the water, wasting almost all the effort she was putting in.

"Evan! You fool, have you forgotten everything you knew? You might be big and strong now, but you still need to use finesse!"

What followed was several hours of chasing each other around the water with attempts to knock each other off balance, all interspersed with much banter and joking.

Thoroughly soaked and exhausted they pulled up into the small bay at Flowerpot Island, and began unpacking their things. For some reason he actually found it difficult to wipe the silly grin off his face.

"You know Evan, it's been far too long since we've been able to just let loose like that. Thank you. I really needed it."

The look she gave him said that she understood and agreed with him, before it turned mischievous, "Ya, just like old times eh Em?"

That's exactly what it was, and he smiled at the sentiment to spite her refusal to stop calling him Emily.

"Of course I don't remember you ever giving me a strip show before!"

His cheeks were brilliantly flushed he knew, but he still managed to get his own little jibe in, "Who says that was for your benefit?"

(Sarah Domski)

After the whirlwind of activity, and the emotional stress of the last few days, Sarah sat down on the bed of their hotel room feeling thoroughly drained to spite that it was still rather early in the evening.

Her husband was fiddling with something in the other bedroom, there not having been time to change the reservation to a single since they no longer had the kids with them. She wanted to fall back into the bed and deep into sleep, but Mike had made it clear that he wanted some time with her as they brought their luggage up.

She had more than just an inkling of what was on his mind, and though she was intrigued she wasn't sure she had the energy left for punishments.

In fact, she still wasn't even sure about how she felt about the whole notion, but she couldn't deny that there was something about it that aroused her immensely.

Sighing, she pulled out her cell to throw it on the charger, knowing that the battery was almost dead. That's when she noticed that her sister had called.

Rather than risk the state of her battery, she picked up the hotel phone, and dialed her back.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lindsay, it's me. We just got into the hotel a few minutes ago, and my battery is almost dead. I saw you called?"

"Um, ya. I've been thinking. About... Well you know! Are you sure you would be okay with it? I mean this is serious!"

"I know Lindsay. It's way out in left field, and I'm sure you never saw this coming, I didn't either, but it does make a lot of sense. And frankly I owe him."

"Owe him! Sarah what are you talking about?"

'Fuck! Alright here goes!'

"Well, I may have... Strictly between you and I right?"

"You're freaking me out a little Sarah, but yes of course."

"Well, you know about Owen of course. But... he isn't my only dalliance. I'm not going to tell you more than that, so don't bother asking!"

"Holly shit Sarah. And you give me crap about my profession all the time! I take it that this other dalliance was not with Mike's consent? But that he does know about it?"

She was cringing, but there was no point denying it. "Give the lady a cigar."

"So... What, you figure if he gets to cheat on you with me, that evens things up a little?"

"Lindsay, it's been a really crappy day. Would you like my husband to get you pregnant or not?"

"Ah, well, ye... Fuck! Sarah if we were to do this thing, I feel like I need to be completely honest with you!"

"I'm listening."

"Alright. Well here goes. I think you know I've always had a kind of crush on Mike. The thing is, it's more serious than that. I've always fantasized that I would steal him away from you one day. And here you are giving him to me! There is more though. I think Mike has always had a bit of a crush on me too! Do you realize how dangerous this is. I don't actually want you to loose your husband, and to spite the fact that you're always giving me crap for being a stripper, I don't want to loose my big sister either."

She had been trying to get a word in edgewise, chuckling to herself over her rant, "Woe there girl! Do you honestly think your big sis hasn't known all along? I know all about Mike's crush on you. That's part of what makes this so perfect. So what do you say? Can I tell him?"

"You know? And you're still offering his services to me? Are you crazy?"

"Probably yes. I also know how bad you want a child though. Since you haven't been willing to put aside your female lovers though, and you seem to be unwilling to do the sperm donor thing, what other options do you have?"

There was an extended silence. After a few moments she heard her sisters voice very low, "You've known all along about Amy and Liz?"

"Yes silly. You obviously never wanted to tell me, so I just left it alone. Lindsay, have you ever been with a man?"

"Um... Ah..." there were several sniffle sounds, and then she heard her continue, "Actually, you should know that Liz passed away, and Amy left me for some douche bag of a guy."

Her hand clapped in horror over her mouth muffled her reply, but evidently Lindsay still heard her say, "Oh no! Oh honey I'm so sorry! When? How? Why the hell didn't you say something?"

"I... I didn't think you even knew about them."

"Oh Lindsay, I'm so sorry. I guess I should have been more open with you. I wish I could have been there for you. I want to be. Is there anything? Maybe I'll leave Mike to do the house hunting on his own. Would you like that?"

"It's okay Sarah. You've always tried to be there for me. I know that. And it was a few months ago now. Liz had a very aggressive cancer. She didn't last more than two weeks after we found out, and Amy split within days after her passing."

"Oh god! I'm sorry. I still feel like I should be there!"

"Soon. We'll get together soon, but there's no need to rush to my side. Thank you though."

"Are you sure? Is there anything I can do?"

"Well, god I can't believe I'm saying this, but well, you did mention lending me your husband!"

"I did!" she smirked, "So long as you remember he is only on loan!"

"And he'll be okay with it?"

"I'm pretty sure he won't need much convincing Lindsay!"

"Okay, well you talk to him for me, and as long as you're sure about this.. Oh thank you Sarah! God I can't even think of a way to say thank you! You have no idea what this means to me! Pregnant at last! Please, just don't keep me in suspense for too long! God I'm so excited!"

She was so pleased and surprised to hear just how excited Lindsay was. Laughing with her she told her, "Alright alright, I get it. Bye for now, I'll call as soon as I have news."

She turned as she set the phone down and nearly jumped out of her skin, "Mike! Shit you startled me! Wait... how long have you been standing there?"

"And frankly I owe him. I do believe that was the first thing I heard. Remarkable too, how quiet this hotel is, They're usually so noisy. And that phone, rather loud speaker on it."

'Oh shit. Well, at least I don't have to figure out how to start this conversation!'

"So you heard everything?"

"Pretty much yes. Certainly enough to piece things together."

"So what do you think?"

"I think your punishment is past due."

Her eyes bulged out. 'He wants to talk about my punishment now! How dare he! And how dare my own pussy betray me! Why the hell is it getting so wet?'

"Oh don't look at me like that Sarah. We both know you liked it, and that you want more! Apparently even need more, for trying to pimp me out! Now take those shorts off, panties too, and lean over the bed."

She wanted to tell him in no uncertain terms, that she would do no such thing, but rather mystifyingly she found that she was obeying him. She had already unzipped her shorts, and could feel her hands pushing them down along with her panties.

'Why? Why am I doing this?'

She didn't have any answers for herself as she turned and leaned over the bed. The contrast of still being fully dressed up top, and completely naked below somehow seeming to make her even more aware of her vulnerability.

"Now," Mike said in a low but commanding voice, "you've admitted already that you've been a very naughty wife, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"And you have continued to be naughty haven't you?"

"No."

Slap. The sting of his slap on her rump warmed her skin. It hadn't really been that hard, but enough that it sure got her attention. She didn't know what to say or think, but his voice came again, interrupting her effort.

"You did just plan to pimp me out to your sister didn't you?"

"Yes."

Slap. Again the sting further warmed her skin. "So, you have been continuing to be naughty haven't you?"

"Yes."

Slap. It was on the other ass cheek this time. What screwed with her head though was that again, she could feel her arousal building.

"So you just lied to me too!"

'Oh shit! I guess I did!' Softly she said, "I'm sorry. Yes."

Slap. This time he rubbed more of the sting away, briefly cupping her sex before asking, "So my naughty wife, would you like me to continue punishing you, or fuck you?"

The answer slipped off her tongue before she could stop herself, "Both! Please do both!"

Slap slap, slap. The three blows came in quick succession, and she now felt her ass cheeks starting to warm in earnest. "That's for lying to me. You won't lie to me again, will you?"

"No!" she answered as she noticed him reaching for her purse.

'Oh! He's going for the lube he knows is in there! I'm going to get my ass fucked again!'

"So, since I like the answer, I'll let you have both. I'm not sure you deserve to get both though, so what we'll do is put me in your ass, but I won't thrust. Don't worry, you can have one good thrust for every answer I like, but you better not lie to me. Understood?"

She wanted to be furious with him, thought that she should be, but she just wasn't. Instead, for some crazy reason she was more and more aroused as this went on. "Yes."

He grunted his approval, and then she felt him moving up against her ass, grabbing her by the hips and adjusting her position before slowly sliding himself into her ass.

"Now, I suppose that you're wondering where all this is coming from, aren't you?"

The thought had definitely crossed her mind, but since she was sure it had to do with her betrayal, she hadn't wanted to bring it up. Now though, she wasn't allowed to lie, and she had to answer something. "Yes."

She gasped as she felt him take a long slow stroke in her.

"Well, since I caught you with our daughter, I've had some time to think. What I came up with is that, if you can go around having incestuous sex with Emily, there is no reason whatsoever I should feel as though I have to hide some of my darker desires. Is there?"

'Darker desires! Oh no, what else is lurking in the back of his head? It doesn't really matter though does it? I love him, I don't want to loose him, and he's right!'

After only a quick moment to think about it, her answer came easily, "No Mike. I don't want you to."

He took another long stroke in her, but this one was fast and hard, causing her to gasp loudly.

Slap! "Quiet baby, we don't want to disturb the neighbours."

"Alright, I'll try."

"Now, you didn't get enough punishment yet, have you?"

'Uh, shit. Can't lie!'

"No!"

His slap landed on her right cheek, and then while she was still gasping from that, he took another long hard thrust in her, followed by a slap on her left cheek.

"So, one of those darker desires, is for me to be your master. Do you want to be my slave?"

'Slave! Yes Sarah! Say yes dammit!'

She didn't know if the question shocked her more, or her response, but not understanding why she had such giddy delight over this she gasped out, "Yes Master!"

This obviously made him happy, since he gave her three deep strokes instead of just one. She was still gasping from it when she felt his slap sting her right cheek, and then he was ordering her, "Diddle yourself! Don't stop until your told!"

She blushed furiously. Masturbation seemed like such a personal thing, and she had never been comfortable enough to do it in front of him before. Taking a deep breath, she thought she was saved when she heard him say, "Actually wait a second."

She didn't even understand just how he was able to do it, but seemingly effortlessly he rolled her over onto her back on the bed, her legs pinwheeling out from under her to wind up on his shoulders. His cock had never even come out of her!

"There. Now that's a better view. Diddle yourself!"

Her chest was heaving, and though she was apprehensive, she didn't see any way out of it. She looked into his eyes, and slowly slipped her right hand down over her stomach, her fingertips giving her clit a brief rub on the way, at which she detected a sharp inhalation from Mike.

"Yes Master!", she breathed out as she smiled to herself, for some reason really liking the effect she already saw that she was having on him.

She felt her middle finger slide into herself, and then she felt him take another stroke in her ass.

"You liked eating Emily out, didn't you?"

"Yes Master! Ah! Oh wow!" he slammed another stroke in her as she answered, which was immediately followed by another hard slap.

"And you liked having her eat you out, didn't you?"

Again she answered, "Yes Master!" and again he gave her a hard thrust, followed by a slap.

She was now diddling herself harder and faster. She may have still been confused by it, but her arousal was only getting stronger and stronger.

"And you want me to get Lindsay pregnant?"

"Yes Master!" she said, and was shocked when he took several long hard strokes in her.

'Does that mean that he really liked that answer?'

"Well, I have two conditions."