The Free-baller in the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Airline will reimburse you for it, I am fairly certain and they may be trying to find rooms for all of us, I just didn't want to put it to chance."

As one of the flight attendants came back past us I stopped him and asked if he knew anything about accommodations. "I heard that all the hotels are booked and that they are trying to charter a bus to send us to Omaha, which could be an hour-long bus ride. But they will find us something, I am sure."

I shared this news with Scott who was not too happy about it and he seemed rather upset and a bit scared, actually. This just pulled on my heart strings.

"Look Scott, I have a hotel room and if you wanna just crash with me and be spared the drama of bus rides and skanky hotels, then you can, if you want. I realize you don't know me at all, but the offer is out there. My plan is to go to this hotel, take a hot shower, and then find a nice restaurant to have dinner at. It would be nice to have some company, so let me know."

"Wow, Logan. That is super nice of you, but damn you don't even know me and you are being so nice to me. Shit, nobody has ever been this nice to me before. Let me think about this and keep looking, but you have a solid MAYBE" from me." He says to me with a slight smile and then a pat on my thigh. What was I getting myself into?

We hear the pings go off signaling final descent, and the flight crew makes their landing announcements. The captain comes back on and states that they have found hotel rooms for everyone and that it was going to require a bus ride to Omaha, but we would be leaving out of Lincoln at noon tomorrow. So the plan is hatched, I was half tempted to go the bus route with Scott if that is what he chose, but an hour each way on a charter bus, no thanks.

We are in our final approach and Scott leans into me "Logan, I think I will take you up on this kind offer of yours. That is if it is still open."

"Of course it is, Scott. No worries. It will be nice to have a friend to talk with tonight."

We land and make our way down to ground transportation, thankfully we both only had our carry on stuff. Grab a cab and we are on our way to the hotel within 10 minutes of landing. Damn, I love small airports for this reason, well ok, ONLY that reason. We were assured that the airline would be in touch with us and that we would be updated on our app of the new flights the next day as well as with Text Messages. I also texted Ethan to find out if there was anything earlier to get me out of there... I amended that looking over at Scott, telling Ethan just to look at the morning flights as I was too tired to deal with it tonight.

We arrive at the Embassy Suites rather quickly and my Hilton App tells me we can skip check in and head right to our room, so I do that. Clicked accept, confirmed credit card and we headed to the elevators. We head up to floor 6 and follow the signs to our room. I use my phone and the door pops open.

We have an OK room, they are not really known for their opulence at this brand, but the room, while technically a suite, it isn't very big and the bed is a queen-sized bed. We are on a weird corner of the building so the room was smaller than most. Guess that is why this was the last room available. The issue is though, there isn't even a couch so it would appear that we are both sleeping in the queen size bed. We both appear to come to that conclusion together.

"Look, this is kinda cramped I am more than willing to figure a way to join up with the airline folks and stay at the other hotel in Omaha... or... you know." Scott says to me with a really sad face seemingly questioning all the decisions that led us to this point.

"Don't be silly, we are fine and hell we were shoved closer together on that flight than we will be in this bed. I am perfectly fine so long as you are. Now, what should we do for dinner? It's only 6pm and all we have had is that bar food, whatcha think?" I say to him encouraging him and trying to put him to ease.

"I'm kinda exhausted and wouldn't mind just crashing here and perhaps ordering something in? What do you think?" he says with that adorable smile and those deep, dark eyes that look as if they are diving deep into my soul.

"That sounds great, so long as we can get some beers in here too. Besides, I would really like to take a hot shower to rinse off all this travel from me too." I say.

"I'll join you!" Scott says enthusiastically and then immediately realizes what he said and starts back peddling "I mean, not that I will join you in the shower, but that I will, you know I will wait until you are done and... or you know, I could go first..." This guy is adorable.

Laughing I respond with "I know what you meant, no worries at all, you can go first if you like, Scott."

Desperate to escape the awkwardness of the situation, Scott jumps at the idea of hitting the shower first, and he takes his bag and heads into the bathroom. I grab my bag to dig through to see if I have any clean clothes, and I do not. One thing I have gotten fairly good at is packing and to minimize additional bags and weight, I only pack exactly what I need, so I guess I am going to at least have to wash my underwear in the sink. Not really even thinking, I strip down and use the kitchenette sink, I take off my tight jeans and peal off my underwear and begin to wash them out in the sink. There is some Dawn dish soap, so I figure what the hell, so I soak them in the sudsy bath making a note that I have to make sure I fully rinse them out before hanging them to dry overnight.

I then hear the door open to the bathroom and a shock of panic shoots through me, "Fuck, I am standing here completely naked!" I scream to myself as Scott walks out of the steam filled bathroom in only his tight white towel wrapped around his waist. Jesus, this guy was hot and FUCK I am standing here naked and I am going to throw wood here any minute if I don't quickly make my way to the shower!

"Oh, hey... hope that felt good... I realized I didn't... well I don't have... I don't have any clean underwear for tomorrow so I decided to wash what I was wearing, they are soaking here in the sink if you want to throw any of your stuff in." Now my turn to stammer and be embarrassed.

Scott just smiled at me and clearly gave me a full up and down look, seemingly approving of this 42-year-old "dad bod," which I have to say made me feel VERY GOOD. That extra confidence boost shot down to my dick at lot faster than I expected and as I made my way around the kitchenette to right in front of him I was fully boned.

"Oh, I am sorry about..." I say but was interrupted by Scott grabbing a solid hold of my rock-hard seven plus thick inches.

"Don't EVER apologize about this, ok?" Scott says as he drops to his knees right in front of me engulfing all of me, perfectly as he reaches up and takes solid hold of my large balls and caresses them in his hand. Time stops as he goes to work on me, taking his time to thoroughly inspect my hard and dripping cock while intermittently looking up at me and making eye contact. He takes hold of the base and slides almost all of me into his throat and doesn't even gag. After several trips into his throat he looks back up at me as he catches his breath.

"Scott, you are so very good at that." As he picks up speed and suction. Holy shit, he is so good. I reach down and steady his head as he bobs up and down on me. It has been too damn long since I have had this sort of attention to my cock. Shit, it has been years since I have had any attention to my cock that wasn't provided by me.

This is the single best blowjob I have ever had in my life, not since my first blowjob years ago did I threaten to cum, but this guy may just be the first to get me to nut from a blowjob. Not wanting this to end too soon, I pull Scott up from his knees and I push him back onto the bed as he bounces a bit as he lands with this beautiful, dirty "come fuck me smile" on his face that could melt even the Pope, I am sure.

This is the first time I have been able to take him his entire body, he has a sexy covering of hair on his stomach, chest and legs that is so damn hot. His pubes are under control, but not manscaped to make you question if he was of age or not. His rock-hard cock sitting there smiling at me and holy fuck, I was right. He is uncut! Fuck I need to get my lips on that.

"Scott, I have been having filthy thoughts about you since I first caught that beautiful ass jumping up on the bar stool in that airport bar. I want to warn you that it has been a long time for me, so I may cum too early but know this, I am good for several loads."

"Logan, get your fine ass and that amazing cock down here and stop talking about cumming and let's get to it!" Scott says as he reaches up and pulls me down onto the bed with him. I flip around so we can 69 each other because I gotta have a taste of that amazing cock of his.

I have always been so jealous of guys left intact. Damn I wish I would know what that feels like. I've always heard that you lose sensitivity when you are cut combined with your bare head rubbing up against your underwear or cloths causes you to lose some feeling. I have no way of knowing, but fuck I can't wait for his dick.

I move up close to him and before I can even grab his cock, mine is deep inside his throat again. Fuck yah. I take hold of his rock-hard cock and I slowly skin back his cock, it slides nicely back and forth. No wonder uncut guys don't need lube, fuck the lucky bastards. I lean in and get my first taste of Scott and it is heaven. He tastes so good. A combination of musk, freshly showered and a trace of pre-cum that I can't wait to get more. There is NO better taste in the world than pre-cum, none.

I start taking big plunges on his cock taking him down to his root and making sure my tongue covers ever single inch of this perfect cock. As I do this not really even thinking about it, I reach my hands around to that perfect ass of his. Damn, I love guys asses. The perfect combination of muscle, power and roundness and softness to grab onto. Fuck, his ass doesn't disappoint in the least. Damn pulling his ass in time with my manipulations to his cock is allowing my fingers to move into this hot and still moist crack from his hot shower. Rubbing my fingers up and down the crack of his ass, feeling the light hairs on his ass making clear that this is a man's ass.

And then it finally happens, I make contact with his perfect asshole. Wet, smooth and tight, my fingertip makes contact with it and I start rubbing it gently. Wow, I certainly hope that I get to take his ass for a ride because this thing is perfect. I pull my finger back to my mouth and get it nice and wet and return it to his fine hole. This time when I make contact I circle the hole a bit, applying gentle pressure all the while my cock is getting the full treatment but I am focused on his ass. Holy crap he is deep throating me, all of me this time. Nobody has taken my full cock down their throat before.

I push my finger slowly inside of him and he lets out a moan that vibrates my cock deep down into my nuts. This is all so fucking hot, damn I have been missing out. His ass is so warm inside, damn this kid was turning me on so much. Wow, I am getting way too close, I need to shake this up a bit, so I flip over and push Scott onto his back and I come up between his legs and lay down on top of him and lean in and begin kissing him as our cocks make contact with each other.

I devour him, sucking his tongue into my mouth while I push our pelvises together and in time with each other, he is just writhing below me and I am on for the ride.

"Scott, you feel so fucking good, damn! You have no idea the power you hold over me right now, but you are damn near perfect." And he was, he is! We were not ripped, but we were just comfortable, sexy. We were men that wanted this. Men that were not judging ourselves or worried about what the other one was thinking, we knew it. We knew each of us were turned on and that we knew our job was to make the other feel amazing. We took those jobs seriously.

I start nibbling on his bottom lip and then move over to his neck until I realize that I may be giving him a hickey, so I pull back on my suction power, but fuck, this guy tastes so fucking good I want to lick him everywhere. He seems to whimper when I stop, and pulls me back onto his neck and so I am back on his neck that tastes so good, and I am definitely leaving a mark on his slightly tanned skin. I am marking that he is mine, at least for tonight and he is willingly submitting to me.

I make my way down to his right nipple and give it some licks and some suction, sadly my nipples are not connected to my cock and it seems as if his are not either, so I keep up my exploration getting down to his stomach and below finally making my way to his cock again. I give it a good sucking while I lift him up so he can push into my mouth pulling him up into my lap a bit, still gyrating like we have both been hit by some sort of electricity. He is precumming like mad now and I get to lick it all up. I have never tasted anything better than his pre-cum. Its like a mixture of honey and lightly salted caramel. I would be a happy man if I could have this every day for the rest of my life. Wait, could I?

Then I go down to one of the hottest areas of a man, where their balls make contact with their legs, that perfect intersection always good for a nice perfect mixture of salt and musk. I bath his nuts taking each one gently into my mouth and giving it the attention they deserve, not forgetting for a minute the reason why I labor is to get more pre-cum right from the source as I bounce back up to take the fresh drips right from the head of his cock.

Feeling bold and missing his ass, I lift him up a bit so his ass is right at my face, and there I see it. The most perfect hole I think I have ever seen. Beautiful, tight and seemingly winking at me and I immediately take to it, diving in with my tongue and my entire mouth. Perfect scent of a man and I penetrate him as deep as my tongue will go as I feel his ass start to relax just a little as I continue my assault.

In between deep dives on this perfect hole and as I hear him moaning my name, I have to share how great his ass is "Scott, your ass is perfection..." and " damn you taste so good" and " good thing I didn't know you tasted this good at the airport cause we wouldn't have made it on the jet!" He couldn't get out anything but "Logan" and some solid moans which excite the hell out of me.

I lower him down a bit back into my lap and my cock makes contact with his hole.

"Fuck, I don't have any condoms. Do you?" I say to him as he is still fully into all the sensations we are giving each other.

"What? Oh, fuck... no I don't have any with me... never imagined I would meet a perfect guy like you."

"Well shit, I would so love to be inside you right now, but I think we should be safe." I say to him, clearly feeling disappointed. I lean down and continue to make out with him as my leaking cock is rubbing up against his hole as we continue to gyrate with each other. Our tongues continue to battle with one another. I feel him continue to gyrate beneath me. Damn he feels so damn good, I haven't felt this good, not felt this desired in a really long time. And I haven't wanted someone more than I want him, in every possible way, right now. I keep feeling the head of my cock touching his ass and I know he feels it too.

He keeps moving and pushing up on me, almost as if he wants me to enter him. Could he want this? I mean, I know I am safe as I haven't been with anyone in years. Fuck he feels so good, as I run my hands all over his body, fuck he is so damn hot! Fuck, why is he teasing me like this if he doesn't want me to enter him? Fuck I want inside that perfect ass, should I? Could I?

"Logan, I want you, do it!" was all he needed to say and I moved up a little and the head of my cock, dripping near constantly the most perfect lube possible, slides inside his perfect ass. I hold just the head of my cock in the entrance, of what I am convinced is the most perfect place on earth as I look into his eyes with concern.

"Scott, are you sure? I know I am safe, but I want you to be sure."

"I'm safe too, Logan, and I have never wanted anything more than I want your cock right at this moment, give it to me!" Scott says with the most adorable smile that nearly betrays the animalistic desires that are taking over both of us. I lean down and kiss him and by doing so allowing another inch to slide into him.

Kissing his soft and supple lips as I whisper "You feel so damn good, I don't know how long I can last in this perfect ass of yours." He just smiles and wraps his legs behind me and pulls me further into him sinking more than half of me into his furnace of an ass. The warmth, the tightness, the velvety smooth passage that seems to hug every inch of me is almost too much as I keep sliding into him. Until finally he has my entire cock. As I bottom out in him he grunts a little, knowing that I have fully filled his ass and I just hold, balls deep inside this man I only just met a few hours ago.

He holds me tightly and I am scared to death to move because this entire time I have been on a hair trigger, scared any movement will push me over the edge and I will be firing deep into him. Without a condom. Fuck, he is massaging my dick with his ass muscles, damn this guy is so fucking good. His ass is magic. This guy has exceptional skills that are taking control of my body. Damn, I don't want to leave this ass, ever!

"Fuck, you feel so good I am not going to last long, but given the chance, I would love to keep fucking you, you are just too fucking good and it has been way too long for me." I say to him apologetically and disappointed in myself, but wanting him to know how amazing this is.

"You have me and my ass for the next 11 hours, stud, use me as you see fit and I will try to keep up." Scott says to me as he pulls me back down for another passionate kiss and in doing so I feel I have reached the point of no return and I start fucking him hard while kissing him so passionately that we nearly set the room on fire. Before I realize it, know it, or can even get permission I am cumming deep into Scott and this load is huge. I have always shot big, voluminous and powerful loads but this one was huge. In addition to my toes curling it is clear that Scott realizes that I just unloaded inside of him and he attacks me with animalistic strength.

"Fuck, I can feel you... you're... shooting inside me... fuck yah give me your load Logan... fuck that feels... fuck you feel... so hot" Scott can barely make sense as he is clearly and thoroughly enjoying this and fuck I push all the way inside him and collapse on top of him which causes him to start shooting all over my chest and his chest. A beautiful load that feels so warm.

Collapsed on top of him with my still spasming cock locked deep inside my new friend, I can feel the heat of him and my huge load caressing my cock as he just holds it tight. "Scott, you are magic. This as amazing and I'm sorry but there is no way I am done with your body. Not just yet. I hope you are ready for more. Just give me a minute to hold it here."

He just hugs me and says "I'm not letting go of you, Logan." He looks so adorable. He has his glasses on, the strong accountant type glasses. Ones that frame his beautiful eyes just perfectly while making sure you know you are dealing with a man of substance, a man who knows what he is doing.

"Scott, I feel like I have to tell you this..." and I take my time telling him this because I want him to know the seriousness of this matter. "... and I know this can be hard to hear, hell even hard to think about. But... You have to know this... I am a responsible man and I own up to my responsibilities..."