The Free-baller in the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He interrupts me. "Logan, you are starting to scare me, what is it?"

I somberly continue, "Scott, as I was saying. I take my responsibilities seriously and you have to know this... I want you to know this." "If you are pregnant," and I start to smile, "I will support any decision you make. If you want to raise our child I will help you support him or her... what do you think about Sebastian if a boy or Rebecca if a Girl?"

He starts laughing while blushing at the same time. His laughter is felt as he shakes the bed but more importantly he is rapid fire squeezing my cock in his perfect ass that is keeping me rock hard and deep inside him.

"So even if you are not preggers, we have another 10 and a half hours to knock you up!" I say to him, whispering in his ear as we are cemented together and both coming down from amazing orgasms that we both needed.

He reaches up to my face with both of his hands and he holds my scruffy cheeks in his hands, smiling and just looking into my eyes.

"Whatcha thinking about, sexy? I see there is a lot going on behind those Clark Kent glasses!" I say to him in a loving way.

"I just don't want to forget this exact moment, Logan. Frankly, I had amost given up. Given up at least on finding any redeeming qualities in men. Ive been through a lot and well, I had decided I was just going to work on me for now. I was completely changing my life around. And then I meet you. I feel you. Your warmth, your caring. It wasn't missed by me how genuinely concerned you were about me, a man you didn't even know, when my comfort and safety was in question for tonight. You are just about the sweetest man I think I have ever met, Logan. Thanks for that."

Here we are... post intercourse - well, my cock is still intercoursing in his ass, actually. And we are having this moving conversation. I share with him how fucked up I have been of late but that I finally see a path forward now and that he has renewed my faith in finding some sort of happiness. He pulls me down into a hug and in doing so raises his legs a bit further and I sink at least an inch or two deeper into him and we start kissing again. This causes his load that was pooled nicly on his chest and stomach to remind us of it's presence and it gives me an idea.

I pull back from him and start by scooping up as much of his ample load and take that and I lube up my own cock and slide back inside him, fucking him with a slurry of his and my own cum! By the way he is reacting he seems to like it and it is so damn hot watching my cock slide in and out of his perfect ass. This time I am going to take my time and really enjoy him and make sure he enjoys himself.

I lean down on top of him and I whisper in his ear, "Scott this is just too fucking good, you tell me if this is too much but until I feel you tap out, I am going to continue to pound your perfect ass. That is until my cock demands a break. You want that, you want me to keep pounding my raw cock into your hot ass?"

"Fuck yah, oh fuck me with that thick cock, shit this is amazing. I have never been fucked like this!" Scott says nearly gasping for breath until he says "Oh wait, I have always had a fantasy and can you help me with it?"

"Since you are basically my fantasy, the least I can do is help yours come true!" I say to him as I don't miss a stroke, keeping up a nice steady pace of in and out of him.

"Would you take a video of your cock sliding in and out of me? It's just for me, and you don't have to show our faces, but I want to remember this big cock in my tight ass!"

"Fuck yeah, I will; that is HOT AF!" I say, looking around, "where is your phone?" He points over to the dresser. So as the gentleman I am, I slowly pull out of him and hop over to the dresser grabbing his phone and bringing it to him. He hops up and opens the camera and hits record and he tosses it to me. He flips around and assumes the doggy position presenting his fine as fuck ass to me for the fucking.

"Scott, you are so fucking hot, check this out, that is my load up in your hole!" I say as I reach down and show the camera a drip of cum that is leaking out of his fine ass. His ass is still perfectly tight, though a bit red from the ride it just got. "Fuck, I wanna be back inside you, you want my dick in you?"

"Fuck yah, Logan! Mount me! Pound my ass!" he moans as I pull the camera back and take a close up of my leaking cock, stroking it a few times milking a stream of pre-cum out of me as I rub the head on his hole, teasing him. I slip inside him, just the tip, and then pull back.. Shit, we line up perfectly, height-wise, and like a good boy, he is arching his back perfectly, ready for me to slide into him.

"Fuck Scott, I just wanna slide right into you, balls deep in one push. Can you handle that, stud? Will you be a good boy and take my full cock? I know you can handle it, I think you want me to just slam into you." His ass just keeps pushing up against me and then pulling back a bit, driving me wild and then a soft... "Do it, Logan... fuck me, I need you back in me," he moans. I line up perfectly, I spit down onto my cock and I push forward sinking into Scott's perfect, heavenly ass. The camera catching all of this as I take three shallow pumps into his cummy hole.

"Fuck yes!" Scott moans as I bottom out into him. My nuts crash into his and I pause, deep inside my new lover. I drop the camera beside us, still recording in hopes I will capture some good stuff we can watch after. I rub his back, and reach around and grab his pecks solidly into my hands as I start to pound him.

"Fuck, you are such a good boy, Scott. That is right, back up on my cock!" I say, I almost don't recognize my voice, who is this man who has taken control, taken this ass, taken this man? Fuck, this is near sensory overload, but fuck it is the hottest thing I have ever experienced.

I begin pounding this ass hard, fucking him with all I have, literally clapping his cheeks as I fuck him harder than I have ever fucked anyone in my life. FUCK, this was exhilarating.

"You want this dick? You like this don't you? This ass is mine isn't it?" Fuck, he is squeezing my cock so tight on my in stroke giving me more pleasure than I ever thought possible. He must have a gallon of my pre-cum in him with the amount I know I am dripping not to mention that huge load I painted his guts with just 20 minutes ago.

I push him forward and follow him down laying all my weight on his back, sinking him into the mattress and running my arms under his shoulders and pushing his arms up over his head. I grab onto his hands and interlace my fingers with his and he squeezes my hands tight. With this position, I have so much leverage to just pound his ass so hard.

"Fuck Scott... I love your ass... where the fuck have you been all my life?" I whisper into his right ear. "Fuck, you wanted this... from the moment you caught me... in the Salt Lake City Airport bar!" I try to catch my breath, but this is just too good and I have to keep pounding his ass.

"You little shit, you didn't have to play hard to get!" I say, realizing that he knew he wanted this before I did. "Fuck, you could have just asked me!" I say this and he squeezes my hands and my dick so tight. This is going to push me over the edge, I just blasted his ass with what must have been a quart of cum not a half hour ago, but I can't keep hammering his ass like this and not bust again. This time though...

"You are going to get another load, boy! Your ass is just too tight, too good. I'm not going to waste this load, I'm going to shoot deep inside you again. Do you think you deserve my load? You want me to breed you again? You think you have been good enough to get my second load? Fuck, dude... I am gonna shoot so much, so deep inside you, fuck... you are going to be pregnant! Fuck, Scott... here... I... cum."

I press my hips directly into his and I grab hold of him like never before, I am one with this boy. He is mine, I possess him right now and this is simply everything. Nothing else matters. I keep hold of his hands and I pull them up under his chest and I hug him as tight as possible. 'Logan, don't say anything stupid!' the amount of emotions flooding through me, I feel more connected to this kid who I have known for less than 12 hours than anyone in the last 12 years. I start coming down from my orgasm, start to catch my breath and I feel Scott pull on my arms and hug me back. He is so warm. So warm. This is magic, it has to be.

I hear a faint sound, someone calling Scott's name... muffled like far away but clearly someone is calling Scott's name. "Do you hear that? Sounds like someone calling your name?" I pull back from him a little bit, and I start to roll off of him and the sounds voice gets louder as I move. "Scott, I think it's coming from your phone!" I say as my cock regretfully pulls from his ass with a belch of cum that drips down over his taint and into his balls. I roll off him and over to his right side and I feel something cold on my hip, cold and hard.

Ahh, shit it's his phone. I pull up his phone, not having all my senses back just yet and there is a man on his screen, looks like a facetime call. "Who are you? Where is Scott?" the man says as I pull the phone back and tell Scott that it appears there is someone facetime him. I pull the phone back and my naked body is full frame on this call with my hard cock still dripping. A rather hot guy on the other end, fuck, is this Scott's lover? Husband? Father?

"Scott, someone is facetimeing you!" and I start to hand him the phone.

"Fuck no, fuck no! NOOO!" Scott starts crying and I hit "END" I don't know what is going on but he is clearly shaken. I lean down and attempt to hug him and he grabs hold of me so tightly and starts to sob. I hold him as tight as I can laying on top of him.

"Scott, you are OK. Scott, it's going to be OK. I'm here, I am not leaving you!" I say to him, rocking him, trying to give him a totally safe space. I just hold him, clearly, there is something going on here more than just being caught having sex.

"Don't let go of me Logan, please... just don't let go!"

---------------------------

Please take a moment and hit that 5th Star to rate this story! It helps a great deal and motivates us authors to keep coming up with these filthy and hot stories! Also be sure to favorite it if you think you may wanna come back and... relive it all over! Follow me too, so you know when I publish as I plan to be back several times a month with exceptionally hot stories for you! And if you are so kind, drop a comment below or send me a private comment! LOVE THOSE!

Huge thanks to several fellow authors and friends who took the time to give some proof reading assists on this - greatly appreciate each of you.