The Free Trip

Story Info
Wife finds renewed feelings and thrills.
4.2k words
3.93
14.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This store should be Categorized as Exhibition and Voyeur or Loving wives or lastly Mind Control.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one. I do this for my own fun.

This store is purely fictional, if you like it let me know. I have already laid the ground work for a 2nd part.

Thank you for reading my stories

Boy, what a day. The office was so busy with service calls, scheduling techs and ordering parts. All I wanted to do is get home. But i still needed to stop at the grocery store to pick up some food for dinner. I finally pulled into the driveway and park the car in the garage. The heat and humidity were so high, I began sweating just walking to the mailbox. As I juggled the grocery bags and leafed through the envelopes, Great, more junk mail, I thought. What is this? I pulled a square envelope from the pile to look at it closer. You have won a free trip. More information inside.

More scams, I thought. I will look at them later, putting them on the counter along with the groceries. The only thing on my mind was making a drink, getting into the pool, and waiting for Tim to come home. Still sweaty, I stripped all my clothes off and got my bathing suit. As I was about to pull the top over my head, I smelt a strange odor on my fingers, I picked up the square envelope and sniffed.

"Kim, are you OK?" Tim asked. Opening my eyes and looking at the sound of his voice.

"Yes, I just took a little nap."

"Are you sure?"

"Ya, I'm sure."

"Sleeping on the pool raft is not like you."

Still a bit groggy, lying on my back, I raised my head to see Tim through my shimmering breast. I then realized I was naked and exposed to the neighbors. Quickly I rolled off the raft into the water.

"How did I get out here, and where is my bathing suit?"

"I found you here like this."

"This is weird. I remember bringing in the groceries and setting them on the kitchen counter, taking my clothes off, and putting on my bathing suit. Where is my bathing suit?" I said, looking around for it.

"I don't know, I found you like this."

"I need to put a suit on."

"You don't have to. I Like to see you naked."

"Yeah, I know, but I don't want the neighbors to see me this way." I walked over to the pool steps, quickly got out, and dashed into the house. "I'll be back." Once inside, I saw the suit I originally intended to wear on the kitchen table. But I didn't want to wear it now. I went back to my closet to find a different one. Digging through my drawer, I found a one-piece suit I hadn't worn in a long time. It was a thong back and much more minuscule. There was hardly any material, and what there was barely covered my private parts. I held it up. "This thing is revealing. I'm sure Tim will love it. I wonder if it still fits?

I slipped it on, "It fits." Then I moved over to the mirror, "Wow, you look sexy."

I went to the kitchen to make a drink. As I filled the glass, I thought, What just happened? How did I end up naked on the raft? It was a terrible day, and I chalked it up as being overworked. I picked up my drink and went out to join Tim.

Standing at the top of the steps. "Wow, I haven't seen that suit for such a long time."

"I knew you'd like it, so I put it on for you."

"Yes, I like it. It shows off all the right curves so perfectly."

Looking down and running my hands across my stomach. "Yes, it does. I don't know why I forget to wear it." I said, stepping into the water. I sank down to my neck. The water was cool but still refreshing and soothing. I felt the stress of the day just ease away. Tim wadded over to me, placed his arms around my waist, and pulled me close.

"You know you are one hot wife."

"Thank you for such a nice compliment."

"You're welcome."

He slid his hands across my bare rear end, finding the gap between my butt cheeks and began to move further downward. "Not now, cowboy. This is not the place for that." My fingers are starting to wrinkle. I'm going in and start dinner." I got out, grabbed a towel to dried, and walked inside. As I passed the counter, I saw the square envelope. I picked it up and gave it a sniff. The smell was gone. But I felt compelled to open it. Inside there was a letter; You have won a 10-day all-inclusive completely paid vacation to Paradise Island Bahamas. Don't wait any longer. Go to this website to claim your prize. I put the letter back in the envelope and figured I would look at it later.

I was working on dinner when Tim came in and sat down at the counter.

"Tim, why are you looking at me?"

"I love looking at you."

"You love looking at my haft naked body."

"Partly true. I would rather be looking at your naked body."

"You're such a pervert."

"So true."

"Here." I handed him his plate, and we sat down at the table. We talked about our day, my work, my employees, and my issues with them. Tim told me about his project and, how it was coming, some of the issues he had with the contractors. Pretty much a basic evening. A few days later, while I was cleaning the kitchen, I came across the envelope again. I had forgotten about it, but I was still intrigued by the trip. So, not being one to pass up a free trip, I went to the website. It looked like a basic advertising website with pictures of happy people, some of the rooms, and specialty drinks. It also had a video of the resort, so I decided to look at it. It started with the outside of the resort showing the facilities, the amenities, and the rooms. It then moved on to the beach and the ocean. The music faded out, leaving only the sounds of the ocean.

I heard the door open and woke up. It was Tim coming in. I must have fallen asleep.

"I'm home."

"I am in the living room."

Tim walked around the corner, and instantly, I realized I had become someone's wife, not someone's lover. I needed to change that.

I got up, went over to Tim, and kissed him passionately.

"What's that for."

"I don't know; I just felt you deserved it."

"Well thank you very much."

"I know I said that I wanted to stay home for dinner tonight, but I've changed my mind. So why don't we go out?"

"Where would you like to go?"

"Oh, that little Italian restaurant downtown."

"Sounds great. I'm going to take a shower and get changed." Tim said as he walked off.

I went upstairs to select something to wear. Going through my dresses, I couldn't find anything that I liked. I wanted something a little more revealing and sexier than my usual attire. But my wardrobe only had conservative clothes. I thought to myself. "I need to get some new clothes." I settled on a simple sheer floral silk blouse and a mid-thigh black skirt. Needing some undergarments, I went to my dresser to find something sexy. I was only finding everyday bras and panties. I thought, "I really do need to get some new clothes."

As Tim took his shower, I put the bra and panties on and went to do my makeup. Tim stepped out of the shower.

"Wow, really sexy stuff you got on their honey."

"I know I'm going to do some shopping and get some new things."

"Why don't you go commando?"

"Commando? That's for young girls, not women of my age."

"Why not? You're still a young woman in my eyes."

"Oh, you like to flatter me." He walked into the other room to get dressed. I finished my makeup and slipped on the skirt and the blouse. Looking at myself in the mirror, I thought, "Why not? I am still an attractive woman." I took the blouse off and removed the bra. I reached up under the skirt and removed my panties. Then put the blouse back on. Looking at myself in the mirror. You look hot. What happened to that free-spirited girl? I reached up and cupped the under side of my breast. "You still have nice breasts for your age," I thought. I could barely make the outline of my nipples poking through the thin material.

"I needed some shoes to complete the outfit." Tim walked in behind me as I bent over to pick up a pair.

"I see you changed your mind."

"What do you mean?" He walked up, placed his hand on my rear end, and gave it a little squeeze.

"Commando!"

Startled by his actions, I quickly turned around and gave him a nasty look that turned into a smile.

"You're right; I am still a sexy woman."

"Does that mean I'm going to get some tonight?"

"If you play your cards right, you might. So now, let's get going.

Tim escorted me to the car and opened the passenger door. I sat down, looked up to his face, and swung one leg in. This caused my skirt to open, giving Tim a quick flash of my assets.

"You're such a tease!"

"You know it."

He closed the door, got behind the wheel, and we headed off.

At the restaurant, while he was talking, I remembered why I had fallen in love with him. He was kind, loving, and good-looking. I was mesmerized as I listened to his voice. He looked at me with such desire. I had not felt that in so long. It was like we were falling in love again. There was a feeling deep inside of me that I had not felt in a long time. I desired him and needed him badly.

I leaned over in a sexy voice, "I'm not really hungry. There is something I need to fix." I reached under the table and squeezed his member. "Why don't you take me home?"

Tim almost jumped up. "Waiter check, please." He paid the bill, and we were home so fast I thought he was going to get a speeding ticket.

That night we didn't have sex. Instead, we made love like we were newlyweds. The following day when I awoke, he was already gone to work. "I guess life is back to normal." I thought.

When I entered the kitchen, there was a bouquet on the table and a note.

To the only woman, I have ever loved. Thank you for a wonderful evening. He must have gotten up very early and picked them from our garden. My heart was so full of love I felt ashamed of my early thoughts. I was so happy I began to cry.

I called him,

"Hello, my love."

Sobbing, "You are the biggest S.O.B."

"You must have found the flowers."

"Yes, and the note. Now you've made me late for work. I will have to redo my makeup."

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"You better not. I mean, you better; oh, I love you."

"I love you too."

"I will see you tonight. Have a good day."

"I'm going to have a great day."

The rest of the day went by so fast. I was so happy. No one could upset me.

I managed to leave work early because I needed to get something special for Tim. He was out of his favorite rum, and after being so sweet this morning, I figured I would treat him to some. I still got home before him. I set the package on the counter and pulled out a snack. I saw the envelope again, which reminded me the do more research on the free trip. While I was snacking, I checked the website. Below the first video was a second. I clicked it. The video started with a sailboat sailing along the blue Caribbean waters. Then the video changed to like you were on the boat looking out over the calm waters. The music was tranquil and soothing.

My phone rang, it was Tim.

"Is everything all right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Didn't you get my called a haft hour ago?

I looked at my phone, sure enough he had called, but I didn't hear it. "I'm sorry, I must not have heard it."

"Ok, I just wanted to tell you I would be a 1/2 hour late."

"OK, I will be waiting for you."

"See you soon." He hung up.

I looked at the time, it was almost 5:30. It was 3:00 when I got home. Oh well I thought.

It's still early I would like to do some clothes shopping. I know Tim doesn't like to go but I had an idea that he would like. I thought for a few minutes and came up with a plan.

I called Tim, "Would you like to join me for a lite dinner and help me pick out some new clothing?"

"I you know I'm not a shopper.

"I looking for some sexy dresses and thought you might like to help pick them out."

"I'm really don't want."

I interrupt him. "And some new sexy lingerie.

"Well."

I knew he was weaking. "I will make it worth your while."

With a haft hearted, "OK." He agreed.

It was going to take him 45 minutes to get to the store, this would give me enough time to set my plan in motion.

I raced to the store, and started looking through the dress racks picking out dresses I knew he would love. I picked out three, I still had some time before Tim would get there so I went to the lingerie department to find the skimpiest thongs and lowcut bras I could. I found just what I wanted when Tim walked up to me. My thoughts were racing of all the possible ways this could go wrong. But it was now or never. I put my plan in motion.

Just in time. I have picked out some items and was going to try them on. I need your opinion. The dressing rooms is over there. I point to the back corner. The store was virtually empty except for a few other shoppers, so we had no problem finding an empty room. I pulled back the curtain and walked in, Tim was right behind me. No. No, you have to stay out here and wait. I said jokingly, then pulled the curtain closed, or should I say almost closed. My heart was pounding, was I really going to go through with this? Through the small gap between the curt I saw Tim, he was looking around, he hadn't noticed I didn't close the curtain all the way. There was a spot in the corner of the stall where he couldn't see me. I removed all my clothes and took a look in the full-length mirror admiring my naked body. Nervous of what Tim will think of me, and what if someone happens to see me. All those feelings drifted away and were replaced with excitement of what I was about to do. I felt a tingling between my legs and was about the explore further but refrained.

Keep on the course. I said to myself. I peeked through the opening in curtain to see if Tim had noticed the gap. He was still looking around but every so often he looked inside. I figured it was time for my show. I slowly eased the silky panties up to my waist, then move back to where I knew he could see me. Wrapping the strapless bra around my chest, covering my breast from view I clasped it together. I knew he was watching, but I resisted look over to him. I slowly pulled the dress over my head and down my figure till it was covering me. I finished with some high heels and stepped out.

What do you think?

allowing him to see the whole ensemble as I did a slow spin. It was a black low-cut dress, exposing alot of cleavage. The hem was modest, not showing too much leg.

I like it.

We have 3 more.

I stepped back into the small room and closed the curtain, leaving a more open. I removed all the clothes, but when it came time to disrobing the panties, I made sure Tim had a clear view. With my back side pointing towards the partly open curtain. I slipped my thumbs inside the panties, then slowly pushed them down to the floor, bending at the waist. I held my legs tightly together so he could not see my womanhood. Knowing I had 3 more outfits to go, i didn't want to show off too much. The rush of being partially exposed was so exciting, my heart was racing and the blood was boiling. I so badly wanted to touch myself and satisfy the desirer building between my legs, but I was going to save that for the grand finale.

The next outfit consisted of a black satin thong no bra, a long black sleeveless silk gown, with a high collar, open from the collar to my navel. Both sides had slits high on my hips and open to the small of my back in the rear.

I pulled the curtain open and stepped out. I could tell Tim liked this by the expression on his face.

"You like this one?"

"I sure do."

I moved close enough for him to reach out and pull me close, sliding his hand down my back till they reached my bottom. He gave one cheek a squeeze. While he was holding me and my head against his shoulder, I saw middle-aged man staring our way. I figured he was with his wife shopping. I broke apart from Tim.

"There is 2 more."

I went back inside the stall, only this time barely closing the curtain. I shed everything and again stood naked. I move to in front of the mirror and was partly out of Tim's view. I looked into the mirror, my thoughts and emotions were going wild not to mention the lust building inside. Could I go through with my plan. I took a deep breath; you can do this. I turned so Tim had a unobstructed view of my body. There I stood a wife of 35 years, naked in a haft open changing room in the middle of a public store. And I was so excited doing it. I closed the curtain to keep the mystery going. I put second to last outfit on wonder if I would be able to make it to the last one. This dress was a simple tube type made of stretch material so it clung tightly squeezing my breast against my chest. The hem was so high it barely covers my butt checks. I knew it wouldn't take much for the dress to ride up and show where my sons came from. "OK Kim you can do this." Thinking to myself.

I opened the curtain and walked out. Tim's eyes were glued on me. But the look on his face was not one of lust, but one of love. He reached out and pulled me into his arms. "I love you so much. I love what you're doing, I know you're doing it for me. You don't have to do any more, we can go home right now and I will know."

"Hush, I am doing this partly for you, but mostly for myself. I'm getting such a self-esteem boost.

Look over there, that man watching me, wishing he was you. He desires me, he wants me. You know how much I need that. I know you love and desire me. But somewhere I lost that wild sexy girl and I want her back. I am so turned on right now. I am leaking." I open my legs to show him the trail of my juices running down my legs.

I looked over to see the stranger, he had worked his wife closer to us. Originally, I was semi comfortable with exposing myself to husband in public, but I am not sure if I could go through with showing strangers my naked body. I broke away from Tim embrace and stepped into the dressing room.

Turning to Tim, I smiled, "Last outfit." This time I didn't bother putting the curtain closed. Like in a dream I slowly stripped off the clothes until I was only wearing my birthday suit. Tim stood in front of the doorway, transfixed on watching his 50 something wife naked showing everything. I pulled the last outfit off its hanger. It was a sheer pink crotchless lace teddy. With an under-wire support to push my bare tits up. Standing in the stall I heard strangers' voices.

This way Grace, the sales lady said they were just past the dressing rooms. I froze, I was too deep into this fantasy to back out now. I thought my heart was going to stop or beat through my chest. The man walked behind Tim, stopped, and looked into the open door. Our eyes met and I froze with fear. What could be worse I thought, then his wife stopped next to him. She saw what had caught his attention. Her eyes opened large and her mouth open to say something, but no words came out. Tim realized there was someone behind him looking at his naked wife. He turned and tried to block their view. I heard someone say. Let them look. Then I realized I had said that. Tim did as I asked and moved aside so the couple could see my nakedness. I never thought the thrill of being caught naked by strangers could be so exhilarating. I was so proud. I had beaten the fear and now wanted all to see me.

It didn't even bother me when the woman quietly said to her husband.

"Look she must be cumming." As she pointed to my juices running down my legs.

The husband replied. "I wish you had the courage to do something this daring." She elbowed him in the ribs then push him to move on.

When they were gone, "Oh my God, did I really do that. You must think of me as a real slut. I don't know what it possessed me to do this. I'm so embarrassed will you ever forgive me."

"Kim, right now I couldn't love you more. That you would do something like this for me proves beyond anything that you really do love me."

12