All Comments on 'The Free Trip'

by N1ckDan9er

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Nice set up. I think I know where this might be going but I don't know any of the details and I could well be wrong. Looking forwards to the next part. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you can't write the word "story" instead of store, it isn't worth reading. Get an editor or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being married to a cuck must make your brains slowly rot from the inside out. Only way to explain this illiterate mess.

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Wouldn’t hurt to have an editor do a quick proof read (for simple typos and missing quotation marks in particular) but I’m really enjoying this and looking forward to seeing where you go with it!!

Thank you for posting it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit above average, I'd like more detail on things other than sex. Maybe I missed it but what was the cause of her odd behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn’t you explain the letter and the websites effect on you ? Were you writing another part or what ?

76fellow4876fellow48over 1 year ago

Re: Grammar, spelling, etc.

I learned a long time ago that a good Dictionary and/or Thesaurus can be a good friend(s) to you.

I did not learn English until I was 8 years old. And Slavic does not translate easily into English.

Bonne chance. (French)

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Messy and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why hasn't she shared the free trip with her husband? Kind off strange.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN1ckDan9er@N1ckDan9er
I am a Good guy that wants to be Bad. The stories I write are about some adventures that my wife and I have had and some that may happen. They are basically true, with some embellishing. My wife can be very adventurous sometimes and surprise me as she has done in the past. I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES