The Free Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim Gets a free Trip.
7.7k words
4.53
5.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please forgive the spelling and grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one

"What would you like to do today," Tim asked.

I blinked twice. Looking straight at him but not seeing him. I heard myself say, "Anything you want." Then my mind turned blank.

"Kim. Kim, are you alright?

I blinked twice. Then focused on Tim. "What just happened?" I asked.

"I don't know. We were talking. Then you just stared at me."

"I did? I don't remember that. Whatever." I brushed it off. "Anyway, I want to go out in the boat and get some sun. Is that OK with you?"

"That sounds great."

"But I don't have anything to wear."

"You have a drawer full of bathing suits."

"You mean those old ones? None of those suits appeal to me anymore." Tim looked at me, puzzled. "They remind me of what my mother wears. None of those reflect my new attitude. So, if it's OK, I'm going to the store and find a new bikini."

With a gleam in his eye. "Oh good, does that mean we're going shopping again?" Tim asked.

Grinning at him, "Yes and no. Yes, I'm going, and no, you're not.

"OK, you can go, so long as you promise to get one, I will like."

Grinning mischievously, "I promise."

"Great, I'll get the boat ready while you're out."

I went to get dressed to go shopping while Tim started to prepare the boat.

Opening my dresser, I reached for my typical shorts and top. Holding them out in front of me, "That's not what I want." Wanting something a little more revealing,

I looked deeper into the drawer. I found a pair of lite blue shorts at the bottom, a red halter top, and a white thong. I put on the thong, stepped into the shorts, and pulled them up. They were more like boyshorts than shorts. The stretchy fabric conformed to the curves of my hips and bottom. I pulled the halter top over my head and tied it behind my back. The top was made of 2 narrow strips of material about 3 inches wide and tied together behind my neck. They extended down to meet a 3rd piece that wrapped around my midriff. I looked at myself in the mirror. The tight fabric of the shorts showed the lines of the thong underneath.

"That will not do." So, I took off the shorts and slipped out of the thong. Then put the shorts back on. The fabric was pulled tight over my vaginal mound, outlining the slit between my labia lips. I was now sporting a visible camel toe. My breasts filled out the small strips of material that scantily covered my areolas. In the reflection, I could make out my hard erect nipples as they caused the thin fabric to poke out.

There in the mirror was a sexy middle age woman, beaming confidently. "That's more like it." Walking to the car, I yelled out to Tim, "I'm going shopping, and I'll be back in an hour and a 1/2."

"No problem, I'll be ready in half an hour."

I drove to the local department store, walked in, and asked the sales lady where the bathing suits section was. She pointed to a couple of racks in the corner of the store. Looking through them, none of them appealed to me. Finally, I concluded that all they had were suits for elderly women. I returned to the sales lady, "Do you have any other bathing suits?"

"What are you looking for?"

"Ones that have less material."

"That is all we have; you'll need to go to the store next door for something like that."

As soon as I walked in, I knew this store was for me. It catered to mature women who wanted to be seen as sophisticated, confident, and sexy, but not sluty. After 20 minutes, I found two suits I liked and knew Tim would approve of.

I found the dressing room, stepped inside, and closed the curtain. The 1st suit was a one-piece backless G-String slingshot thong bikini. I slipped off my clothes, picked up the bathing suit, and put it on. The semi-sheer black material tied behind my neck then crossed over my shoulders, then down, joining below my navel. This created a deep V between my breast. The fabric was only wide enough to cover my nipples. I could see the small bumps of my areolas as they pressed against the sheer fabric. The cloth continued over my waist, becoming smaller as it crossed my pubic mound. Finally, just past my labia, the material widened slightly enough to cover the cheeks of my derriere. Eventually, becoming straps that wrapped around my waist and tied in the front.

I admired myself in the mirror, rearranging the suit when I noticed a figure move behind me. I must not have completely closed the curtain. Through the opening, I saw a woman watching me. Our eyes met for an instant, and then she quickly moved away. I didn't think much of it and returned to what I was doing.

Looking in the mirror, I thought Tim would enjoy this bikini. It shows everything I want people to see but still hides enough. I'm sure I'll get lots of men's attention and some women's too.

I slipped off the 1st suit to try on the 2nd one. It was much more revealing: it started at my shoulders with two beaded strings attached to small white triangles of thin fabric that didn't cover my areolas. Next, the strings crisscrossed my stomach and waist, meeting at a minuscule piece of thin white fabric covering only the upper portion of my labia, this left my vagina uncovered. On the bottom of the triangle, the two beaded strings continued between my legs and then met at my shoulders. I separated the strings to go around my vag, but when they pulled between my butt cheeks, they slipped between my labia lips.

I was looking myself over in the mirror, turning one way and the other. Then, finally, turning around to see my backside. That's when I saw the woman again. She was staring at my body through the opening of the curtain. She hadn't noticed that I had seen her. I have never thought of exposing myself to another woman, but for some reason, the thought of doing it now excited me. A tingling sensation began forming between my legs as I casually moved out of her view. Thinking to myself, "What am I doing." Then, taking a deep breath, I stepped closer to the opening, reached out, and pulled the curtain open, allowing her an unabashed view of my semi-naked body. She froze, knowing she was caught, standing there like a deer in headlights.

With a big grin, I asked, "Which suit do you like?"

The expression of panic on her face melted and was replaced with one of curiosity.

She hesitated and finally spoke, "I definitely like this one more than the black one," then she stepped closer.

"Do you think my husband will like it?"

She stepped closer. She was now within arm's reach. "I'm sure he will."

"What part do you think he will like the best?"

She stepped even closer; our eyes locked on each other. I could smell her perfume and feel her breath as she spoke. I was so entranced with her I didn't notice her hands reaching up until I felt them cupping my breasts.

"Mummm," A soft moan escaped from my lips.

"He will like how the bathing suit clings to your breasts."

"What else will he like?"

She moved her hands further, now squeezing my tits, as her fingers circled my areolas, finally zeroing in on my hard nipples. She held them, rolling them back and forth between her fingers and thumbs.

"He will like how your erect nipples poke through the thin material."

"Oh, yes." The tingling that originated from deep inside my womb grew more intense. "Is that all he will like?"

She released one of my tits, sliding her hand down along the smooth skin of my rib cage. Then, crossing over my hairless pubic mound, coming to rest between my legs. I instinctively widen my stance to allow her better access.

"I'm sure he will love how the beaded string frames your clit." She said, spreading my wet labia lips open, pushing two fingers into my wet sex pot.

"Oh, my, god."

Pushing them deeper, "Do You like it?"

Feeling an orgasm building, I put one hand on her shoulder to steady myself. Then I pushed her hand further between my legs and hard into my pussy using the other. Biting my lip, trying to keep quiet, I nodded yes.

She curled her fingers, causing pressure on my G-spot. Then using her thumb, she firmly pressed my clit against my pelvic bone and rolled it side to side.

Breathing heavily, I leaned into her shoulder for support. Then, hoping her blouse would muffle the sounds, I put my mouth into her neck and screamed as I cum.

She held me tight, supporting me as I returned from the orgasm.

After a few more minutes, I could stand on my own, looking into her face, "Thank you, that was incredible."

Grinning, she said, "Maybe you can help me try a new bathing suit next time?"

"I would love to."

She smiled again, turned, and walked away. I didn't even know her name.

I stepped back inside the changing room, closed the curtain, and sat down. I thought, where did that come from? I had never thought about having sex with another woman. But I felt compelled to engage with her like I was being commanded. But I enjoyed the interaction with the voyeur woman. I love Tim and have never thought about sex with anyone else, especially a woman. Yet, it seemed so easy.

I pushed those thoughts aside, finished changing, and went to check out. The cashier rang up the first suit, folded it, and placed it inside a bag. She picked up the 2nd and must have felt my wetness on the crotch. Smiling, she brought it to her nose and inhaled my scent. Then, looking into my eyes, like she knew what I had done, she opened her mouth slightly and licked her upper lip. Before placing the 2nd suit inside the bag, "Did you find everything you wanted?"

Slightly embarrassed. "Yes."

"Will that be all?"

"That's all."

"Next time you come in, ask for Libby. I will be sure to help you with everything you need."

As I headed towards the door, I looked back to see Libby watching me walk out. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

On the drive home, my emotions were all mixed up. Was what I did with that woman sex? Did I cheat on my husband? Should I tell him? Should I feel guilty, but I didn't? Not sure what to do, I decided to figure it out later.

When I got home, Tim met me at the door. "Did you find a bikini you like?"

With a broad grin, "I sure did."

"The boat is ready."

"OK, I am going to put on one of my new suits."

"You bought more than one?"

"Yes, I will show you the 2nd on a different day. I will be right back."

I put on the black bikini, wrapped a white sarong around my waist, and finished the outfit with a big white hat.

Walking up to the boat, Tim looked over and whistled. "Kim, you look hot."

I stopped and did a little fashion spin, showing off the outfit. "While thank you, sir," I said in my cheesiest fake southern bell accent. I handed Tim my bag and was about to step into the boat.

"Kim, I forgot my sunglasses. Could you get them for me?"

I blinked twice. "Whatever you want." Turned around and went inside, found his sunglasses, and returned to the boat. "Is there anything else you want?"

"No, that's all." I blinked twice and came back to reality.

That was odd, I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and got into the boat.

As we cruised into the main waterway, I pulled off the sarong to show Tim the rest of my new suit.

"Wow, that's hot."

"You like?"

"You bet I like." Let's see the whole thing."

I did a slow turn, pausing with my back to him so he could see my ass.

He reached out and cupped one of my butt cheeks.

"Oh, that feels good," Tim wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me tighter against his leg. I began moving my butt up and down, rubbing it along his leg. I felt the hair on his leg against my exposed ass cheeks. With every downward motion, the fabric covering my butt was pushed into the cleft of my ass, exposing more of my untanned skin.

I placed a hand on his inner thigh and slowly moved it higher, slipping it through the leg hole of his bathing suit till I reached his swelling member.

"Do you like my bikini?"

"You know I do." Tim's hand worked its way up and under the top of the suit, grasping my tit and gently squeezing it.

"Oh, I like that." I released his member and pulled my hand out of his shorts. Turning around and facing him, I undid the front of his shorts, then pulled them down to his knees, dragging his cock along with them. Once his ridged shaft cleared the shorts, it snapped back, slapping against his stomach. I moved in front of him, turned around, facing forward, and stepped up on the footrest, placing my feet outside of his. Then, with one swift motion, I hopped up, straddling his legs. I felt the hair on his legs against my smooth skin as I inched myself farther back on his lap until I felt the stiffness of his shaft pressing against my backside. Tim leaned to the right to drive the boat. With his left hand holding my waist and his right around me holding the wheel, he was ready for my next move. Looking back, "Are you ready?" I asked.

"With you, always."

I stood up, and with one hand, I pulled the crotch of my suit aside, and with the other, I aligned his hard dick up with my honey pot.

"Here I come." Then, I dropped on his love rod, pushing it inside my wet sex hole.

"Oh, baby. You are so wet."

I sat there, feeling his cock inside me. He was right. My cunt was so juiced up. The combination of earlier at the store and the excitement of being exposed and fucking my lover in plain view had made me so wet. My juices started to escape, oozing down along my crack and over my rosebud.

"I can feel your wetness dripping on my balls."

"Ya, I know. I've wanted this all morning."

So there I was, going 40 mph, sitting with Tim's dick up my wet cunt high in an open boat. If anyone saw us, it wouldn't be hard to figure out what we were doing, but I didn't care. I started to move up and down, synchronizing my motion with the boat. When we went over a big wake, it was terrific. As the boat went up, I would raise myself off his cock, and when the boat came down, I would fall with the boat, impaling my fuck hole hard on his rod, pushing him deeper than he has ever been. Our rhythm was like a multi-speed vibrator. We would speed up when we hit boat wakes, almost bringing me to an orgasm. Then we would slow down between boats giving me a rest, until we hit the next wake.

Finally, with the help of the other boat wakes, my first orgasm hit me. I cume hard, screaming as my cunt released more liquids. My legs, Tim's lap, and the seat was gleaming with the suns reflection off my wetness. I had just caught my breath when off in the distance. I saw five boats in our path.

Behind me, I heard, "Are you ready for this?"

"No, but let's do it anyway." I began the same routine of going up and down with the waves as the boats closed in. Another orgasm began to build as the first boat passed. We waved to the people on board, not stopping our fucking. By the time the 4th boat passed, my orgasm was extremely intense, but I resisted succumbing to the pleasure, waiting for the last and largest boat to pass. On the bow of the last boat were three women about our age. Seeing the women, Tim pulled the top of my suit open, exposing my tits. He then started to squeeze them, pinching my rock-hard nipples. The women realized what we were doing and stood up, hooting and howling. Then pulled their tops off, exposing themselves. As we passed, they ran to the stern to keep watching us. That was the final straw. As we came down on the first wake, I slammed myself hard on Tim's cock, giving into the pleasures of my body. As the first wave of my orgasm hit me. I screamed out, "I'm cumming." The women on the boat heard me and began to clap. On the second wake, I slammed harder than the first and screamed even louder. The women now cheering me on. I could barely hold myself up on the final and largest wake already spent from the first two. As the boat hit the bottom of the wake, I had an explosive orgasm coming all over Tim's lap. My body went limp and began to fall. Tim grabbed hold and held me, still hard and deep inside me. He needed to cum himself. He wrapped his free arm under my ribcage and began to pick up and lower my limp body on his shaft. With a loud grown he blew his load deep inside me.

Tim continued driving for another 5 minutes with me still on his lap, His clock softening as cum leaked out of my pleasure hole and ran down our legs. Tim pulled out of the main channel and stopped the boat. Finally recovering from a very intense orgasm, I climbed off his lap. Both of us were covered with other juices and needed to clean up. We jumped into the water and rinsed off before we continued to the sandbar.

Once we reached the sandbar, we idled around, looking for a place to pull in and set anchor.

"There's a spot." Tim pointed to an opening between some boats. I looked over to where he was pointing and saw our neighbors, Lori and Brad in the boat next to the space. Even with my new attitude and conviction, I didn't feel comfortable having our neighbors see me in a revealing suit.

"Tim, can we find another spot?"

"Why?"

"I'm alright with wearing this suit in public, but I'm uncomfortable in front of people we know."

"You look fantastic. I want every man around to know what a hot-looking wife I have."

I blinked twice. "I will do whatever you want."

"I want you to think of your bikini like it is the same as you used to wear."

I blinked twice and didn't think any more about it.

"Kim, get the bow anchor." As Tim turned the boat around and started backing in, I went to the bow to get the anchor. Leaning over to retrieve the anchor from the anchor locker, I looked back toward Tim. He was staring at my rear end. So I widened my stance and shook my ass a few times.

Smiling, "Do you like the view?"

"I sure do."

"Just keep your attention on the boat."

" Aye, aye, Skipper."

I looked over to Lori, she waved and yelled hello. Then, Brad got into the water to help Tim set the anchor. After we got the boat situated, I got a drink and stepped into the water to wade over to Lori and Brad's boat.

"We haven't seen you guys in a long time," Lori said.

"I know, we've been busy with fixing up a rental. But, we're all done, so we'll be out more often."

"Is that a new bathing suit?"

"Yes, I just picked it up this morning."

"Sure is sexy. I wish I had the courage to wear something that revealing."

"Well, I decided that getting older doesn't mean I can't be any less sexy."

"Where did you get it?"

"That little shop next to Dillard's. If you want, I can go with you and help you pick out one."

"Maybe, when I get a little more courage."

"You still have a smoking hot body and easily could wear an outfit like this."

"You think so? Brad's always trying to get me to wear a bathing suit like yours."

"Yes, I do. When I wear sexy clothing, it draws the attention of the men around me. Doing so makes me feel empowered. Like I have control over them. Remember when we were younger, how men would give us so much attention."

"I'd forgotten about that feeling."

"Well, then, next Saturday, we go to recapture our control."

"OK, it's a date."

I continued talking with Lori, just a bunch of small talk. How's life? How are the kids? Stuff like that. I finished my beer.

"I'm going to go get another beer. Would you like one?

"No, I've got some here. "Lori replied.

I waded back to the boat, climbed in, bent over straight-legged, and opened the cooler. As I did, I felt a breeze across my nipples. I knew the top of the suit had fallen open, exposing my breast. Still bent over, I turned my head to see Tim and Brad. They were watching me. I knew they had a clear view of my tits. I smiled at them and acted like I was searching for something, affording them a few more minutes. I grabbed a beer, stood up, waved to them, and silently said, "Did you like the show?" Tim silently said yes, and Brad just nodded. I then headed back to talk more with Lori. As I waded threw the water, I looked back to the boys. Brad was saying something to Tim. I could only imagine something like you have a hot wife. Then I saw Tim nod.