The Free Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hung out at the sandbar until noon, then packed up and headed home. While we were going slow, I asked Tim, "Did you enjoy my little show?"

"I sure did, and Brad liked it too. He commented on how sexy you look."

"He did? He's so sweet."

Tim pulled up to the dock and tied off. Everything was unloaded. I was hot and going to take a swim in the pool. Tim was finishing washing the boat.

"I'm going make myself a drink and get in the pool. Why don't you join me?"

"As soon as I'm done."

I walked into the kitchen to make some drinks, and on the counter was a postcard from the free vacation resort. I looked at the back. In bold letters, it said, "HELLO AGAIN. We see you have started the process to claim your FREE VACATION. But have not completed the video orientation. You must finish videos 4, 5, and 6 to receive your FREE VACATION.

The next thing I realized, I was sitting in front of the computer, and video 4 was starting. I felt compelled to watch it.

"Hello." I heard a voice say. It seemed familiar, like someone I knew. The voice continued talking. I became mesmerized but was not able to understand what was being said. I just heard sounds and lights.

Then I felt the heat of the sun on my face and body. I felt so good I didn't want to open my eyes. Part of my body was wet, and my hand was cold. I was floating. I slowly opened my eyes. I was floating on my raft with a drink in my hand. I looked over to see Tim still washing the boat. I smiled and waved to him. He yelled out, "That looks so inviting."

"The water is so refreshing. Come join me."

"I'm almost done, be there in a few minutes."

As I was taking a sip of my drink, a cold drop of water fell from the glass, landing on my breast. Looking down, I noticed droplets of sweat shimmering on my bare tits. My nipples were standing at attention, proud and hard. I then realized the top of my bathing suit was missing. It dawned on me; I was wearing a one-piece bathing suit. If I was missing the top, then I must be missing the bottom part too. Raising my head high, I look toward my waist. Sure, enough, the bottom half was missing too. In its place was my naked body. This would have normally upset me, but I didn't seem to care. Actually, it felt liberating. The pool was high enough with some low-cut hedges between the pool and canal that anyone passing by in their boat couldn't see me. They would have a great view of a sun-soaked naked woman if they could.

Tim walked up from the boat and was standing at the edge of the pool, looking down at me.

"You sure do look hot." He said.

"Why don't you come in and cool me off." He stripped off his trunks. His member was semi-hard and swaying from side to side as he stepped into the pool. He began to wade towards me as my phone rang. He turned around, stepped out of the pool, and picked it up.

"It's Bridget."

"Great, I've been dying to talk to her. Can you bring it to me?"

"Hello, Bridget. How are you doing?

"I've been working in my yard all day. What are you doing?"

"We just got back from the sandbar, and we're just hanging out in the pool. Do you want to come over?"

"Sure, that sounds great. I'll be over in 20 minutes."

I looked over to Tim. He was sitting on the lounge chair.

"Bridgette's coming over. She should be here in about 20 minutes."

"Alright, I guess I'll put my suit back on. You know how upset she gets when she sees me naked."

"Ya, I know, but I don't understand why. Well, it's her loss. Can you make me another cocktail?"

"Sure, the same thing?"

"Please." Tim went into the kitchen. I just floated on my raft. Tim was gone for what seemed to be a long time. I was just about ready to get off the raft and find out what was taking him so long. When he walked out, drink in hand and Bridget right behind him.

"Kimmy, what are you doing out here naked."

"Just enjoying the sun floating in the pool."

"Aren't you worried about your neighbors seeing you?"

"I used to be; I'm not worried about it anymore. Hell, if they see me, it's all the better for them.

Why don't you join me?

"Well, I'm not going to take off my suit, but I will get in the water."

We talk for a while about our other friends and life in general. Tim came out of the house.

"Oh, there is our cabana boy. Can you fetch us another drink?"

"Kimmy, he doesn't have to wade on you all the time."

"Don't worry about it, Bridgett. It's OK. Same as the others?"

"No, I'm in the mood for something different. Surprise me."

"OK. By the way, you might want to get out of the pool. Your tits are getting sunburned."

Looking down, he was right. They were turning pink, along with where my bathing suit had covered my waist and pussy.

"Why do you treat him like that?"

"What do you mean?"

'You know, like a servant."

"I don't understand what you mean. I don't treat him like a servant."

"Whatever, It's time for me to go," said Bridget.

"OK, see you later."

She collected her stuff and went inside the house. Through the glass, I could see her talking to Tim, but I couldn't determine what they were talking about. I got out of the pool to join them, but Bridget left before I got inside.

"What were you and Bridget talking about?"

"Nothing important. She just asked me if everything was all right."

"Well, is everything all right?"

"Sure, everything's great."

"Ya, everything is great."

"I've gotta go out and fix that leaky faucet over at the rental. I'll be back in time for dinner."

"Do you have to? I was hoping to spend more time with you."

"The renters have been complaining about it for a week."

"Alright, I'll be here." Tim turned and walked out the door. I looked around, thinking about what I should do. My eye caught sight of the postcard about the free trip on the counter.

I blinked twice. Next, I was sitting in front of the computer, still naked from sunbathing. I had just clicked on the button for the 5th video. It started with a beautiful sunrise on the beach. Then, I heard a voice say, "Hello." The voice sounded familiar like I knew the person. I continued to listen and watched the video. It had lights, sounds, and beautiful scenery.

I opened my eyes. I was wearing only a skimpy maid's apron and red 4" high heels in the kitchen. I was making Tim's favorite dinner, stakes with sauteed onions and mushrooms, twice-baked potatoes, a salad, and green beans. Then, I heard Tim's truck pull into the garage. I became excited and ran to the garage door to meet him. Opening the door, I stepped outside and ran up to him as he got out of his truck.

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big passionate kiss. "Surprise honey, I made dinner, you're favorite. It's almost done. All you just have to do is cook the steak on the grill. I have a drink for you on the counter." I said, still holding on to him. I let go of him and stepped back to show him my outfit.

"Do you like my new cooking attire?" I spun around so he could see the apron and my naked body. Facing him, I lifted the bottom hem to show him my bald eagle.

"I sure do."

"I shaved it just for you."

"Thank you so much."

"I just want to please you."

I picked up the steaks with my right hand and walked out towards the grill with Tim's drink in the other hand.

"Here you go. Everything's ready for you." Setting the stakes next to the grill. I sat down in a chair facing him as he lit the grill. He was waiting for it to get hot when he turned to me. Looking up into his eyes, I slowly spread my legs so he could see me in all my glory. Leisurely I moved my hands up until they reached my smooth breasts. Then, cupping both, I began to squeeze them gently.

"Do you like my breast?"

"You know I do."

I began rolling my nipples between my fingers and thumb. "Ohhh, I like that." I released the grip on my right breast, teasingly moving my hand across my stomach, coming to rest on the top of my pubic mound.

Smiling up at Tim, "Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, I do."

"I just want to make you happy."

With my palm resting on my pubic mound, I rotated my fingers down to the entrance of my moist love canal. Still keeping my eyes on Tim, I eased my finger between my vaginal lips.

"Mumm." I let out a little moan as it disappeared inside me. Leaning back into the chair, I brought my feet up, resting them on the edge of the seat with my knees wide apart. I then reached between my legs and spread my swollen vaginal lips. I was utterly exposed for Tim's viewing pleasure. Still looking up at his face, I pulled my finger from my wet hole and brought it to my mouth. I slipped my tongue between my lips and licked the finger.

"That's tasty."I then put it back in my love canal.

"Do you like my pussy?"

"You know I do."

"Would it make you happy to watch me play with it?"

"Yes, it would."

I pushed a second finger into my sopping gash. "Ohh, that's good."

I pushed them as deep as I could. But I was not satisfied.

"Can I use the third finger?"

"Yes."

"Ohh, yes, that's good." My fingers were as deep as they would go inside my insatiable pussy. I could feel an orgasm building. But I was still not satisfied. Reaching over to the table next to me. Pulled back a towel to expose a bottle of lube and two new sex toys. I had put the accessories there earlier, hoping Tim would want to see me use them on myself. I picked up a black artificial cock. It was 10 inches long, as big around as a can of Redbull. It had a massive head and large fake balls on one end. I brought the head to my lips, opened my mouth, and extended my tongue to touch the latex monster's head.

Looking up to Tim.

"Can I lick it?"

"Yes."

My eyes glued on Tim. I slid my tongue down along one side, then back up the other. The black beast shined from my saliva. My other hand was busy rubbing my engorged clit.

"Can I suck it?"

"Yes"

Still looking at Tim, I opened my mouth and slid the head of the thing past my teeth, then pulled it back out.

"Deeper."

Opening my mouth again, I brought the head back to my lips and pushed it deeper until it reached the top of my throat. Gagging on its size, I pulled it back out to catch my breath.

"Deeper."

Looking into Tim's eyes, I took a deep breath, relaxed my throat muscles, opened wider, and forced it deep into my throat. I took 6 or 7 inches, then choked and pulled it back out.

I had saliva drooling out the corners of my mouth, dripping onto my tits.

"Did I do good?"

"Yes, you did."

Smiling at my accomplishment and approval, I decided to continue.

"Can I fuck it?"

"Yes, you may."

Picking up the bottle of lube, I squeezed the thick clear liquid and spurted over the black beast, covering the head and letting it drip down onto my pussy. I set down the lube and began to spread the gooey mess over the entire thing. Then using the lube that was left on my hand, I spread the slippery liquid over my hot pussy lips. Content that I had covered it enough, I stood up straddling the chair. I placed the base of the dildo on the seat. Holding the monster in place with one hand and spreading my swollen pussy lips apart with the other, I lowered myself until the head was at the entrance of my love canal.

I looked back up to Tim for his final approval. He smiled and gave me a nod.

I lowered myself, easing the large head between my swollen lips inside my waiting cunt.

"Ohh, that's big."

I only managed to get the head inside me. I looked up at Tim. His expression told me I had to go further. I lowered myself more. My breathing became more rapid as I took the artificial cock deeper into my hot pussy.

"Ohh, fuck, that's really big."

The dildo was inside me deeper than anything else had ever been.

"Ohh my, oh my." Looking down, I saw a tiny bit of the shaft, and the balls were the only part not inside me. Then, looking up, I saw Tim smiling; his eyes were full of lust.

"Do you like watching your slut wife fuck herself?"

"Yes, I do. Now take the rest of it."

I was looking straight into Tim's eyes. I raised myself till the tip was at the open of my wanton pussy. Then, never breaking eye contact, I began to fuck that black beast. Each time I lowered myself, I took a little more until I finally felt the fake balls pushing against my swollen labia lips.

"Yes. Oh, yes, god Ohh, yes."

The feeling was so incredible and so filling. I was on the edge of an orgasm but just couldn't get over the final part.

Pleading, I asked, "Can you help me? I can't cum by myself."

"Yes, I will help you."

Holding the black monster still buried deep inside me, I sat back in the chair.

"Can you take over and fuck me with the dildo, please?" Tim bent down on his knees before me and took hold of the monster. I placed my knees over his shoulders. My legs spread wide. Tim, with one hand, was pumping me with the black beast. With the other, he began rubbing hard my engorged clit. I was so crazed with lust and needed to have an orgasm.

I reached over and took hold of the other toy. It was a medium size flesh color dildo.

"Do you want to see your slut wife put this cock in her virgin ass?"

"You know I do."

Scooping up the mixture of my vaginal juices and lube that had leaked out of my cunt. I spread them over the tip of the dildo, and the rest I wiped on my bun hole. Then, holding the base, I placed the head against my rectum. Slowly I pushed it in, only getting the head passed my sphincter. It hurt, so I pulled it out.

The look on Tim's face was of disproval. He stopped using the monster cock in my pussy.

I needed to cum so badly that I'd do anything to cum. So I put the head back into my butt hole and started to push it, getting about 2 inches inside. This time I felt some pain but also pleasure. Tim smiled and restarted his assault on my cunt.

I continued working the 2nd dildo into my ass. With each thrust, I pushed deeper till I had the whole thing inside me. I was so proud of myself that I never had in my life thought I would have anything in my ass. I looked up for his approval.

"Please, I need so badly to cum. Can I cum, please?" I pleaded.

"Not yet."

"Whatever you want."

With a dildo in my ass and his assault on my pussy, Tim was driving me crazy. He kept sliding the black beast in and out and rotating simultaneously. I have never wanted to come so badly in my life but wasn't able to. I would wait until he told me I could.

Tim took hold of the dildo in my ass and worked both in unison, pushing one in as he pulled the other out. It was like a steam locomotive.

"I want you to cum as you've never cummed before. I want you to squirt your juices, spraying them all over."

I didn't need to be told twice. "OHH, MY, GODD. I screamed out as the orgasm hit me hard, my eyes rolled back, and I started to squirt. I must have sprayed 3 times. My legs were shaking, and I collapsed to the ground after the last spasm.

I awoke to see Tim cooking the steaks.

"Oh, your back from the dead. Good, steaks are done." He put them on a plate and started for the door. "Are you coming?"

I was still weak and could barely stand. With cum leaking out my cunt and lube leaking out my ass and down my legs, I managed to walk inside and sit at the table.

I was totally drained from the orgasm; all I could do was stare at my plate.

"That was quite the show. I don't think I've ever seen you squirt before."

"I never have."

"I'm sorry, what did you say? Speak up."

"I have never had an orgasm where I squirted."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much."

"Would you like to do this again?"

I nodded yes.

"OK, I will be willing to do it for you if you're good. Now I am going to watch some TV."

I sat there for a long time, staring at my food, regaining my strength, and finally getting up from the table to clean the kitchen.

"Honey, I would like to go to bed. Is it alright?"

"Sure, I'm going to finish this movie, then I will go to bed.

I awoke in the middle of the night thinking about the FREE VACATION. I had to watch the last video. My legs hurt, and my pussy and ass were so sore, but it didn't matter. In a trance, I went to the computer. Turned it on and clicked on the button for the last video. I heard a familiar voice, Hello, Kim. There were the usual sights and sounds.

"Good morning, sweetheart." I looked up from the stove to see Tim standing naked next to the counter.

"You must have gotten up very early." He said.

I moved the frying pan off the burner, walked over, and stood in front of him. Smiling, I reached down and grabbed his semi-hard cock. Then, without saying a word, I knelt, put his dick into my mouth, and began sucking it. His cock immediately got hard.

"Wow, Kim, this is a hell of a way to say good morning.

"Mum, ha." I said in agreement. I kept sucking on his cock, working more into my mouth and down my throat until my nose was tickled by his pubic hairs. I reached around to his butt. Sliding a finger between his ass cheeks, I found his rectum and began to massage it. My attention on his butt was achieving the desired effect. He began to relax his spinkter. I then pushed my middle finger into his tight ass to find his prostate. Soon as my finger touched it, Tim grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face tightly against his stomach, forcing his cock down my throat.

I knew he was close to an orgasm, but I didn't want him to cum yet. I removed my finger from his ass and pushed myself away from him. I stood up, bent over, pressing my tits against the cold countertop. Spreading my legs wide, I reached behind and pulled the large red butt plug out of my ass that I had stuck in earlier. Not needing an invitation, Tim stepped behind me and filled the gaping hole that the buttplug created. Then he proceeded to fuck my ass as I played with my pussy with a free hand. I felt an orgasm building deep in my ass. I have never experienced an anal orgasm, but I was about to have one. Tim's pace was quickening, signaling he was near cumming. His thrusts were forceful; I thought he was trying to push his balls inside me. Finally, with four last thrusts, he blew his load in my ass just as my orgasm hit me, spraying cum down my legs and over the cabinets. Tim collapsed on top of me. His cock was still in my ass. We lay there until we regained our strength. I felt Tim's cock soften and fall out of my ass.

I stood up, and with his cum leaking out my ass and my mine dripping from my pussy, I went back to cooking breakfast. Tim holding up the red plug, "Oh, thank you." I reached out and took it from him. I washed it off, then returned it to its new home in my ass.

After breakfast, Tim announced. "I am going to the shop to work on a project I had started."

"That's fine. Bridget asked me if I would stop by. We'll meet later for dinner. "

I took a shower, dressed, and headed to Bridget's.

When I got there, she was in the backyard gardening.

"Hello, Bridget."

"Oh, Kim, I'm so glad you came by. I have something I need to tell you."

"OK, what is it?"

"Let's sit down at the table."

"OK, What did you want to tell me?"

"It's about the FREE VACATION."

I blinked twice and went into a trance.

"Hello, Kim." I recognize the voice from the video.

1st I want you to know there is no free vacation. I needed something I knew would get your attention and start watching the videos. I knew your desire to travel would be my in.

You may realize the changes I have made to your behavior somewhere in your subconscious. Your conscious mind doesn't see them, though.

You're wondering why I would do this to you? I'm doing this because Tim is one of the best, sweetest husbands I've ever met. You treat him like a servant and promise him to have sex. But you always come up short. So it's not a lesson I'm trying to teach you. It's a behavior change. This will be our last session. Then your training will be complete.