The Free Use Law - Rhodry

Story Info
Rhodry gives in and uses his wife after the law change.
4.3k words
4.46
37.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer... this is a pretty messed up series. I've always been fascinated with the free use idea, and started to ponder what it would really be like if it was implemented. In porn clips about it, it's very isolated scenes and incidents but I started wondering what it would be like on a larger scale. Those themes will come through here. I've gotten some ideas for this by reading posts and comments in 'red pill' forums on Reddit and such. I sincerely think it would be absolute mayhem, and though in these red pill forums, the blokes seem to think that it means every man would get access to pussy - I don't think that would actually be the case. You will notice as this series progresses...

So yeah, I don't condone these things in real life of course, but it's a fun exploration. I hope you enjoy!

**************************************************************************************************************

When the free use law had passed, government official Rhodry Sheridan promised his wife, Cora, that nothing would change. He wouldn't start fucking her against her will, and he wouldn't start using other women. He wouldn't activate the app that made him, or other users, able to shock her if she refused. Also of course, he wouldn't allow other men to use her holes. However, she could no longer leave the house on her own, and even in his company it could be a risk even if generally other men respected if someone didn't want his own woman to be used. Most men, though, didn't want to deprive other men of more pussy. Doing so would kind of go against the whole idea of a free use state in the first place, which after all the majority had voted for.

Cora had sobbed in gratitude and clung to him, told him she loved him as much as on the day they first married, and did her best to adapt to her new life as a stay at home wife rather than the surgeon she had once been. Going to work now would be too risky. What she didn't do, however, was have sex with him. She told him that she just couldn't right now, that the change in the law had ruined her sex drive. She begged him to be patient, promising that one day soon she'd be up for it again. Now that was six months ago and Rhodry was constantly walking around with a slight hardon. He wanked of course, but everywhere he went he would see other men emptying their balls into available holes. It was like living in a porno, and the fact he couldn't fuck his own wife or anyone else was beginning to get to him - badly.

Today he was driving into work and it was particularly bad. He just wanted to fuck, bottoming out in a warm, wet hole and cumming wave after wave of semen. Why couldn't his wife just give in? Didn't she realise times had changed? As soon as he thought that he was filled with shame. The idea that women were just available to all at all times wasn't one that he had ever had growing up, but then the research had begun coming out in the more subversive scientific communities that if pussy was constantly available crime and poverty would decrease. He'd read it all, curiously, but not thinking anything would ever come of it. Then the political groups had started forming, men meeting late at night, taking more and more power until suddenly women's freedoms were taken away. It was as if taken from the Handmaid's tale, perhaps that had even sparked the idea. Rhodry had told Cora that of course he hadn't voted for the free use law to be passed but the truth was he had. He'd reasoned that it would be better for humanity as a whole, and he and Cora could live their own lives more or less unchanged.

And the thing was, that the research was right. Now when all men had the chance to fuck regularly and didn't have to stress about whether or not they'd get lucky, crime rates had indeed dropped. Productivity at work had increased (after the mandate that men could only fuck in their spare time or on breaks) and poverty was on the decline. The economy was booming. Depression among men had all but been eradicated, studies showed. The only downside was that, well... women had become a commodity. Among the free use purists the argument was that women had always been a commodity, now they were just a shared commodity. Everyone was happy and getting to fuck; except Rhodry, of course. With every day he was growing more and more impatient. Thanks to his high office he could have any concubine he wanted, pussy could be served to him several times a day but he was going without.

He got into work and stepped into the foyer. The janitor had one of the female team leads bent over the reception counter and ramming into her from behind. Her hair had come lose and her ample tits had escaped her bra and were pushed into the marble. Her nipples were pink and erect and Rhodry felt a tug in his dick at the sight. He raised an eyebrow at the janitor.

'Good morning, sir!' He panted. 'I'm just on my morning break and needed a little pick me up!'

'All right, just make sure you don't overrun your break time.'

'No worries, sir! I always pick Mrs Kent when I'm in a hurry. Her pussy is so goddamn tight nobody can last long in it. I can recommend it, sir!'

He was working his dick in and out of her like a piston, and Mrs Kent looked at Rhodry pleadingly. His cock twitched at the sight of her flushed cheeks and jiggling tits. He could tell she was about to cum. Thanks to the hormones in the implants women were cumming very easily now, since men wanted the ego boost of making them orgasm.

'Oh god, oh no, please no, I don't want to cum on this dick, not again,' Mrs Kent was sobbing. 'Oh god, oh god, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhffffuuuuuuuuuuuck,' she screamed as she was indeed made to cum once more. Well, Rhodry thought, as Mrs Kent sobbed out her pleasure at the janitor's cock, Mr Kent shouldn't allow her to go back into work.

The janitor's big belly was leaning against her ass as he worked her pussy, sweating and panting and she was hiding her face in her hands in shame.

'Ooooh yeah, Mrs Kent, you love getting railed by me, don't you,' he panted as he was getting closer and closer to release.

Rhodry turned his back on the couple and stepped into the elevator. As the doors closed he could hear the janitor's groan of pleasure and understood he had just emptied his load deep inside Mrs Kent. He stopped the doors from closing and waited for Mrs Kent to step into the elevator. She'd worked for him for 10 years, and he and Cora had been for many dinners at Mr and Mrs Kent's. Not for the last six months though. Mr Kent had always been very appreciative of Cora's beauty and Rhodry had no doubt that he would want her holes if they went there for dinner, and it would be rude to refuse.

Mrs Kent did indeed come stumbling into the elevator a couple of minutes later. She had managed to put her tits back into her bra and shirt, and pulled her skirt down. Her cheeks were still flushed, her hair dishevelled and Rhodry's dick hardened. It would feel so good to enter her right now and blow his load. But he had promised Cora...

'Good morning,' she mumbled, keeping her eyes on the ground. This was another effect of the free use law: women were a lot more submissive. Anything that drew attention to yourself could end up with you being fucked.

'Good morning,' Rhodry replied, studying the outline of her tits and full, round ass. He was so horny.

The elevator opened on their floor and they stepped out. The receptionist, a red-haired beauty named Clarissa, had quickly become the office favourite. Now there was some kind of booking system so the men in the office could use her on their respective breaks. Rhodry was usually arriving later in the day, just like today, so the first breaks were already underway and Clarissa was on all fours on one of the reception sofas. Their intern, Jack, was plowing her from behind, grabbing her ample ass while sliding in and out, and Robert from accounting was forcing his big dick down her throat while grabbing her hair. She was gagging on it, but his grip on her hair prevented her from moving away and slowly his dick slid all the way in between her lips. All the while the intern kept fervently fucking her, her tits swinging with each thrust.

Another man, Steve, came walking down the corridor, nodded to Rhodry and then turned to the trio.

'You have two more minutes, Jack,' he told the intern. 'Then it's my turn, my break is starting.'

Jack increased his pace even more and was soon moaning as he came.

'Oooohhh-hhhoooooo h-h-hooooooly hell,' he shouted as the orgasm made his hips buck wildly. He pulled back, sinking down into another sofa to catch his breath as Steve pulled his trousers down and exposed his already hard cock. He stepped up behind Clarissa, and slowly began forcing his dick inside her tight asshole. She tried to move away and instantly received an electric shock from her implant that sensed she was rejecting cock. She whimpered, still being face-fucked by Robert, and this time remained still as Steve's dick entered her ass inch by inch.

Rhodry had to pull his gaze away. The whole scene just made him so jealous he felt consumed by it. It would be so easy to call any of his female employees into his office and use them whenever he wanted, but he had promised Cora. If at least he could fuck his own wife but she kept refusing him relief. This wasn't why he had voted for the free use law. He hadn't planned on starting to use women himself but he had always assumed he'd be able to keep fucking his own damn wife.

This was how all his days were at the moment. He was constantly assaulted by scenes where other men got to fuck and he got nothing. He took out his phone and opened the app where his wife's implant was registered. It was still inactive as he had promised. If he ever wanted to activate it, he just needed to press a button in the app and his wife would begin to get punished whenever she refused to take cock. His finger hovered over the button. Should he? He wanted to punish Cora for rejecting him, but no. He would make another attempt to seduce her, he decided, resolutely putting the phone and temptation away.

The day progressed with the now normal lunch time orgy where every man in the office grabbed their favourite woman and began using them. Rhodry closed the blinds to his office and put on his noise cancelling headphones. The sounds of balls slapping against pussies and the moans from the cumming women and men were too much. He decided to leave early and picked up a bouquet of flowers on the way home.

'I'm home!' He announced as soon as he stepped in. Cora peeked into the hallway, and at the sight of the flowers her eyes lit up. They had a lot of sadness in them these days, so he always tried to make her happy, and his heart glowed when she smiled at the bouquet.

'How beautiful! Thank you, darling!' She said, and kissed his cheek.

She walked into the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase, and he followed her, his eyes glued to her rear. Cora had always been a stunning woman, and she'd become even more so now in her thirties. She had a classic hourglass shape and long, chestnut hair. Her eyes were green, and her tits and pussy... the thought of them now made him harden. She had her back to him as she put the flowers in the vase, and before he realised what he'd done he'd walked up and slid a hand underneath her skirt, grabbing her ass.

'Rhodry!' She exclaimed, turning around. 'No! I'm sorry, I am, but I've told you... I just can't.'

'I'm sorry,' he said, but didn't back away. Instead he kept her pinned against the counter. 'I just miss you, a lot.' He cupped her chin in his hand and softly kissed her lips.

'I miss you too,' she whispered. 'I just... we've been turned into cattle, I can't right now...'

'You're not part of that, you're just my wife,' he said, feeling his erection grow bigger with every second he was standing pressed to her. No doubt she could feel it too.

'But I am part of that! Whether I want to or not!' She tried to squirm away but he blocked her path.

'It's been six months, Cora,' Rhodry said, reaching up to one of her tits. 'And I've kept my promise, I've not fucked anyone else despite...'

Her eyes flared at him.

'Despite what? What, Rhodry? Despite having all the pussy you want available these days?'

'Well...' he wanted to say yes, that's exactly it but he thought that would be a pretty stupid thing to say. This wasn't going well, but even so he still felt his dick being rock hard now and throbbing. Cora's body felt so good close to him, she was soft and warm and he knew how wet and silky her holes were. He needed those holes. Suddenly he got angry. He needed to fuck, it was his right as a man. The law even said so now, and here he was, being denied. Not only that, but not even fucking anyone else. He needed to put his foot down, this was getting out of hand. He pressed his body into hers even more, pinning her in place and rubbing his dick against her through their clothes. It was as if his dick had become its own entity, throbbing and trying to break free.

'You're my wife, Cora,' he said, reaching around her and grabbing her ass. 'It's your duty to fuck me now.'

As soon as the words were uttered the world shifted on its axis. Her eyes dulled and he could feel how she became distant from him, perhaps that bond would now always be severed, but damn it, he needed to fuck a warm body.

'You promised, Rhodry,' she whispered.

'Yes, and I meant it, but damn it, it's like you're not even trying! You can't push me away for six months!'

'I can't help it!' Tears streaked her cheeks, but he didn't care. Her ass felt too good in his hands, and he tore her jumper off of her. Then he undid her bra and her big tits came free. She tried pushing him away but he ignored it. Instead he clamped his mouth down on her titties, while holding her still by grabbing her hard by the hair, like he had seen Robert do to Clarissa at work. He'd never treated her that way before, but she'd never denied him before. Her nipples in his mouth egged him on even more, as he ran his tongue over them. They got hard for him and he moaned, nibbling at them, sucking and licking.

'Please, Rhodry,' Cora begged, 'please, stop...'

'No,' he said, 'and if you keep protesting I will activate your chip in the app.'

'You wouldn't!' She gasped and something snapped in him.

'Don't tell me what to do, bitch,' he growled and got his phone out while still grabbing her hair. He made her look as he pressed the button to activate the implant in her arm and the disbelief in her face. That look made him feel all powerful: he controlled this woman now. Why had he waited so long, he wondered. Then he slowly undid his trousers while looking her straight in the eye. His trousers dropped and his big cock was finally free, and it was almost twitching with horniness.

'Suck,' he commanded.

'No!' She exclaimed and then instantly she yelped as the electric shock shot through her. She gasped, trying to get away, which of course gave her another shock.

'They'll keep coming until you start sucking,' Rhodry gloated, seeing her horror mount as she slowly realised what all this meant. 'You could have avoided this, if you'd just come back to me,' he said. 'This is your own fault. Now suck my fucking dick.'

Slowly she got down on her knees in front of him, but she was still backing away and she got another shock, gasping from it. Rhodry felt the smile on his own face, and was briefly wondering at how good it felt. He followed her, his dick out and harder than it had ever been. He rubbed it against her face, pre-cum smearing her skin, while she stubbornly kept her mouth closed and was rewarded with another shock. Cora's eyes began tearing up while Rhodry finally felt like the man of the house again. He could see the moment her defiance melted away and she opened her mouth, allowing him access. Rhodry stepped forward and finally, finally he felt that warm wetness around his cock that he'd yearned for for months. Why had she denied him this? It was so easy to give it to him, she didn't even have to do anything but receive. His balls tightened, his cock throbbed as he pushed it down her throat. She gagged but he didn't care.

Rhodry placed his hands at the back of Cora's head, forcing her to keep taking his dick, tears streaming down her face. She looked so beautiful with his dick pinning her in place. Her hair was dishevelled, her eyes fierce through the tears and he moaned with the pleasure of it. Then he started fucking her mouth and he was in heaven. It felt so good, how his dick slid inside her mouth and throat. Her tongue, though she didn't move it at all, caressed him as he pushed himself inside again and again. His balls slapped against her chin with every thrust, and he felt how wide he stretched her mouth with his rock hard shaft. This was what it meant to be a man, he thought.

He knew she hated when he came in her mouth so he had always tried to make sure he didn't. Usually he had pulled out and cum on her tits instead, using his own hands to wank out the load over them. Now he wondered why he had ever bothered. She should do it for him, why had he spent time wanking his cum out himself? It was degrading. Now her eyes were beginning to look panicked as she realised he was getting close. She had told him once it was like a 'fizzy' feeling in the cock when the semen was getting ready to burst free, and at that moment she always made him pull out. This time though, his hands were clamped around the back of her head and he grinned down at her while thrusting.

'Yeah, I'm gonna cum in your mouth, you fucking bitch,' he panted. 'You should have let me keep fucking you, now I'm gonna use you however I want. It's my right now.'

The pressure was building in his balls, pushing him towards the edge and then the wave washed over him and he felt how his balls unloaded, shooting the cum inside the mouth of his wife. There was so much of it, filling her mouth and throat up and he lost control, and simply pumped his hips wildly while shouting out his pleasure.

'Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck oh my g-g-goooooooooood,' he shouted, falling forward a little. He didn't let go of her hair and head.

When he was finished he looked down at her, caressing her cheek. Her eyes were filled with fury, his dick still in her mouth as it slackened, but he forced her to keep it there. His cum and her saliva was smeared around her mouth.

'You look so perfect right now, sweetheart,' he mumbled. 'You're gonna swallow my cum.'

He pulled out, and made sure his hands kept her mouth shut.

'Swallow it,' he commanded. She shook her head, so he simply clamped her nose shut too, and repeated, 'Swallow.'

For a few seconds more she held out, then she swallowed with a shudder and he let her go. She was instantly on her feet, turning on him.

'You fucking bastard,' she shouted, shoving him backwards. 'I can't believe you did that to me, you absolute fucking misogynistic asshole!'

Once her words would have hurt him, he reflected, but now he just found them funny. Yeah, the world had changed, there was nothing either of them could do about that. He'd tried to be kind and let her get used to it, but he was done.

'It's my right, Cora,' he said calmly.

'Your right? It's not your right, Rhodry! It's nobody's right to do this!'

'Well it's been voted in as a law, so, it is. And my god it felt good to get to cum in you again, you've always been so good at sucking,' he smiled at her, drawing her close, nuzzling her neck.

'Get off me!' She sneered, pushing him back, and to his surprise he was already getting hard again. Well, it had been six months, and she looked more passionate than he'd seen her in all those months - or even longer. He pulled her close again and slid a hand inside her panties. What he found made his heart leap: she was soaked. So she might protest as much as she wanted, but him using her throat like she was a whore made her hot for him.

12