The Free Use Law - Rhodry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's this, then?' He mocked, sliding his thumb over her clit.

She gasped and shuddered, and he kept circling her clit, then slid a finger inside her. Her pussy clenched around it and she couldn't resist moaning.

'Yeah you're horny, Cora, so fucking horny,' he mumbled.

'No!' She panted. 'It's just my body reacting, I don't want this, not really...'

'Who are you trying to convince?' Rhodry mocked, pushing her back against one of the kitchen walls. He pulled up her skirt, lifted her up and then slid his once more rock hard cock inside her wet, tight pussy. There was no resistance.

He was surprised at how hard he was so soon after cumming, but then again, she had denied him this for months. Rhodry began bouncing Cora on his dick, like she was a cock sleeve. It felt incredible, how her wet cunt gripped his shaft, caressing it with every thrust. Her tits were jiggling in front of his face and he once more clamped down on her nipples with his lips. When he did, her pussy tightened even more around him.

'Aaaaahhhhhh-hhhhhh,' he moaned around her nipples, bottoming out in her again and again. He needed this so much.

Her breathing had sped up, becoming more and more shallow and he realised she was about to cum. She was clearly trying not to, as well as not showing she was aroused, but he knew better. He would make her cum, regardless of what she wanted, he decided, and stuck one of his fingers in her mouth and down her throat to make it really slippery. Her eyes widened, she knew what was coming and he smiled. He only fingered her ass occasionally when she felt extra slutty and she always came from it. Now she was shaking her head frantically because she knew if that finger went inside her asshole she'd be cumming and that was the last thing she wanted. Rhodry didn't care, but he was going to show her who was boss here.

'That's right,' he whispered, and then slowly inserted his lubed up finger into her tight asshole while looking right into her eyes. Her ass gripped tightly, pulsating around his finger, and Cora closed her eyes, still refusing to moan. Rhodry began fingering her asshole while his cock pounded into her pussy and she began to shake.

'You're gonna cum for me, you little bitch,' he snarled. 'I know you want this, you're soaking wet. And when you've cum for me we can stop this charade of you not liking your new role.' He was surprised she was still holding out so he put two fingers in her asshole, sliding them in and out of her silky tunnel.

'Fuck. You.' She breathed as her body tensed and the orgasm swept through her. Her pussy tightened even more and her asshole clenched around his fingers, and she shook almost uncontrollably on his cock - but didn't moan. Feeling how her warm wetness clenched around him was too much and within seconds he felt his balls begin to shoot out another load, filling her pussy to the brim with his cum.

'Ooooohhh fuuuuuuuuuck fuuuck fuuck,' he shouted as he pumped her full, ramming into her over and over.

Slowly he put her back down on the floor, his cum leaking out of her pussy. She looked up at him, eyes blazing.

'I fucking hate you, Rhodry,' she hissed.

'What's the problem?' He said while wiping himself off. 'You came from it.'

'You turned on the app and made me have sex with you!' She shouted. 'It's sick!'

He shrugged. 'Whatever. This is how it's gonna be now, get used to it. And if I want to fuck other women during the day when you're not around, I will. Now, go clean yourself up. I'm having your ass later.'

He knew she also hated anal sex, but he was planning to use her ass on the regular now. What was she gonna do about it? He left the kitchen, whistling to himself. It was such a wonderful feeling that the world was right again.

12