The Free-USe of A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor pushed Brandi away, turning in his chair to slap his dick against the new woman's cheek, enjoying the revulsion that flashed through her piercing blue eyes as he rubbed his cock all over her face, smudging her expensive-looking makeup. He twirled her brunette hair around his fist, destroying the coiffed curls, and slid his dick into her half-opened mouth. She didn't gag as he began pounding into her throat, taking his length with ease.

Trevor grabbed her by the sides of the face, peeling her eyelids back to keep her gaze on him, smearing her eyeshadow all over her face. When tears began to leak out of her eyes in response to his brutal skullfucking Trevor hissed, pulling out of her mouth to shoot his spunk all over her face. She winced when he coated her forehead and cheeks with cum, frowning when he wiped his dick in her hair. Trevor groaned, popping his dick back into her mouth as it softened, enjoying the feeling of her sucking its head gently, flicking her tongue out to taste the last drops of his seed. Trevor sighed when he pulled his dick out of her mouth, waving her off without a second glance.

She stood, running a hand through her hair, sighing when she felt the dried globs of cum in her tousled updo. Her friends cooed as they pulled her away, their voices raised in upset as they assessed their friend's ruined hair and makeup. Trevor grinned as he watched them go, enjoying the fact that she'd remain marked by his cum for hours.

John shouted as he came, slamming his hips into Heather's mouth so hard that she was pushed up against the bottom of the table. She whimpered as he jerked against her, his erection buried down her throat. When both men had cleaned themselves up using the towels provided at their seats, they grinned at each other, ordering a celebratory shot from the well-fucked waitresses.

"This is the fucking life, John," Trevor groaned, running a hand through his sweat-dampened hair.

"You haven't even seen the half of it, man. It never stops getting better."

"Look man, I know this is kind of weird, but I need a favor."

Trevor cocked his head, meeting John's gaze. "What is it?"

"My daughter, Tina. You remember her?"

Trevor nodded, "She was an adorable kid. It's been ages since I saw her."

John raised his glass, groaning as he fucked the barista currently lying splayed over their coffee table. Trevor slid his fingers into her dreadlocks, pulling her further onto his cock. Her brown ass jiggled as John's hips rammed into hers, the sound of their fucking filling the hip coffee shop.

"Well, anyhow. She's turning 18 tomorrow, and I was sort of hoping that you could help break her in."

Trevor paused, his dick half out of the barista's mouth. "Wow, John. That's-"

"The fresh ones have a hard time, you know," John continued. "I'd appreciate it if you could break her in easy. Amy can help you."

Trevor thought his eyes might pop out of his head. "Amy?"

"My wife. You've met."

Trevor came hard, clenching his hands around the barista's neck. The idea of fucking John's daughter with the help of his wife. Oh God...what had he done to get so lucky?

Amy was gorgeous, her already stunning figure enhanced by a recent boob job. Her tits were massive, and Trevor stroked his cock through his pants as he watched her greeting the party guests, her erect nipples straining against her cream-colored turtleneck sweater. Trevor grinned as he watched Amy hug her daughter, Tina.

Tina was almost a carbon copy of her mother, with the same auburn hair and honey-brown eyes, though her trim figure was tighter than Amy's, and her perky breasts much smaller. Still, when she bounced with excitement Trevor almost groaned, watching her braless breasts jiggle. He couldn't wait to use and abuse her perfect little body. He couldn't wait to see the look of shock on her face when he forced his dick into her tiny asshole for the first time. John had given him permission to do whatever he wanted to his daughter, and Trevor absolutely intended to take him up on that offer.

When the party wound down a few hours later, Trevor didn't hesitate to grab Tina, herding her and Amy into the master bedroom. He grinned at the two women, watching Amy rub her daughter's arm comfortingly.

"Why don't you get undressed, Tina?" Trevor murmured; his eyes glued to the teen's slender frame.

Amy smiled at Trevor and turned to her daughter. "Let me help you baby girl." With that, Amy slid the straps of Tina's sundress from her shoulders, tugging the garment down to expose Tina's perky B cup tits. Trevor's cock twitched, but he remained still, watching Amy pull Tina's pink lacey panties down to expose a small mound of curly hair covering a tiny pussy.

Amy then pulled her own sweater off, exposing her enormous breasts, before sliding out of her brown skirt to show Trevor her perfectly shaved pussy. "Have a seat, Trevor," Amy purred. Trevor walked to the large bed, sitting down and watching Tina, who slowly walked towards him, her blush reaching down to the tops of her bouncing breasts.

"I'll go first, baby," Amy said, reaching to Trevor's pants to undo the fly and pull out his straining cock. She pulled his pants off slowly, before pulling his shirt over his head. Tina watched, her arms crossed over her stomach, as her mother pushed Trevor back onto the bed and crawled up to bring her face even with his thick erection.

"Get over here, baby," Amy called, pulling Tina onto the bed beside her. Trevor groaned as he looked down to see both women staring at his cock, their mouths slightly open. Amy leaned forwards to wrap her lips around the head of his dick, before taking all of him down her throat in one slick move. She bobbed up and down for a while before pulling off his shaft with a 'plop' and turning to her daughter. "Now you try, Tina. Don't fight him if he starts fucking you. Just keep your throat open and let it happen."

Tina's mouth was hesitant on Trevor's cock, and he remained still momentarily, allowing her to carefully take more and more of his length into her warm mouth. After a few minutes of gentle sucking, though, he decided that he needed more.

Trevor leaned up on his elbows, catching Amy's eye. "I'm going to throatfuck her, Amy."

"Go right ahead," Amy said with a smile, sliding her hand into Tina's hair. Trevor began rapidly thrusting into Tina's throat, moaning when he saw Amy pushing her daughter's head down onto his dick. Tina spluttered, her hands fisting in the sheets as Trevor used her mouth, Amy pushing her down ever further until Trevor bottomed out in the teen's esophagus.

He threw his head back in rapture. "Fuck, Amy. Your girl's got a great mouth."

Amy chuckled, "Like mother, like daughter." She cupped Trevor's balls gently as he used her daughter's mouth. "Do you want to fuck her pussy next?"

Trevor nodded. "Absolutely."

Amy pulled Tina's head off of Trevor's dick, gently wiping away the strings of slobber hanging down from the teen's cute mouth. "Get on his dick, baby. Let him fuck your pussy."

Tina nodded shakily, wiping her eyes before climbing onto Trevor's body and sliding his thick cock into her tiny pussy. She whined as he stretched her channel, her own saliva lubricating his dick as he split her in two.

"Wow, Amy," Trevor groaned. "Is she a virgin? She's fucking tight."

Amy laughed, leaning under her daughter's body to watch Trevor's cock sink into the teen's pussy. "No, she has a boyfriend, but she hasn't been used much yet." Trevor began picking up the pace. "Do you want me to give you a rimjob while you fuck her?" Amy offered, her hands sliding up Trevor's legs.

"Oh yeah," Trevor sighed. "Lick my asshole." Amy slid up the bed to bring her head even to his perineum, her tongue flicking out to stroke Trevor's balls. When she began licking lower and lower Trevor moaned, the feeling of her wet tongue circling his asshole exquisitely erotic. When she began pushing her tongue in and out of his rectum he groaned, grabbing Tina's petite tits and twisting hard, fighting against his oncoming orgasm.

"Fuck, Amy. You're going to make me cum."

Amy didn't respond, instead she increased her pace, eating out his asshole hungrily. Trevor grabbed Tina's waist as Amy continued to slurp at his asshole. With one smooth move he lifted the teen off his dick, positioning his cock against the girl's tight hole. Tina wailed as he lowered her onto his erection, stretching her virginal asshole.

Trevor's dick began slipping out of her tight sphincter, unable to pierce her hole, until Amy reached up to guide him into her daughter's ass. She took a short break from eating out Trevor's asshole to encourage her daughter. "Take him deep, Tina. You're a woman now, this is your duty."

Tina screamed as Trevor slid all of the way into her rectum, his girth straining her adorable rosebud. Trevor groaned as Amy returned to licking at his sphincter, hammering into Tina's ass with abandon. The teen slumped against his chest as he used her anus, whimpering as he destroyed her tiny hole. When Amy slid two of her fingers into his asshole and stimulated his prostate, Trevor shouted, jerking as his seemingly endless orgasm overcame him. When he returned to full consciousness, he pulled Tina off his cock, groaning as Amy began lapping at the cum dripping out of her daughter's asshole.

Amy paused momentarily to meet his eyes, licking her lips. "How long until you're ready for round two? We've still got to teach her how to gape."

Trevor groaned, his head falling back against the pillow. "Give me 20 minutes and I'll be good to go."

Amy grinned. "Good. We've got a lot of work ahead of us."

12