The Free-Use Roommate Program Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz's new life as a free-use roommate for 3 horny futas.
6.9k words
4.79
23k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment in a series I am working on following the adventures of Liz, and her three futa roommates. Everyone is 18+ and since this is a free-use story Liz is always consenting when her roommates are involved. She wants nothing more than to please them as much as possible. But she is quickly discovering her own needs as well...

Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated! Enjoy.

******************

Chapter 3: Happy Endings

******************

The shower. This was where all Liz's troubles that day had started. When Melody filled her womb with futa cum that morning, Liz had no idea it would have affected her to such a degree... but at least the day was almost over, and the latter half had honestly been quite fun. The over-bearing emptiness that had plagued her during class was finally gone, and she was beginning to feel like her usual self again.

She was squished pleasantly between two of her roommates, namely Melody and Bianca, as they playfully helped clean her off. It was a fairly large shower stall, but with the three girls crammed inside there wasn't a lot of space left. Liz was the shortest, and at her height their breasts smothered her face, surrounding her like a squishy prison as they soaped her body.

Liz laid back against Mel's soft, pillowy tits as the warm water trickled over them, forming a gentle stream as it ran down Mel's body. Mel's thick cock pressed heavily against Liz's back, while Bianca's pressed against her stomach, curving upwards between her breasts. Liz couldn't help wondering how good it would feel if her roommates were to take her again right there, tag teaming her holes just like she had tag teamed Mel's cock with Bianca after dinner.

She imagined Mel lifting her up like she had that morning, and stuffing her extra thick cock between her ass cheeks, rubbing it there as her precum lubed her asshole, before finally shoving the fat tip of it inside her, and letting her slide slowly down its length. Then, Bianca would join in, sliding her hard cock between Liz's pussy lips, wrapping her arms around the duo as she pushed the tip inside. They would take turns, gently fucking her as they held her up, suspended on their impressive cocks, using her as their personal fuck toy.

Liz could picture it so clearly, she could almost hear them moaning in her ears as she rode them both, her arms above her head, wrapped around Mel's neck, as she laid her back on her breasts, feeling the intense pleasure of having both her needy holes fucked in tandem. But that was only wishful thinking, and she returned from her day dream to her pussy being rubbed gently by a pair of soapy fingers.

It was Mel's hand, rubbing delicately between her thighs, as Bianca scrubbed her shoulders. The water was the perfect temperature, and Liz closed her eyes, enjoying reality almost as much as she had been enjoying her fantasy.

Despite all that pampering Liz still couldn't help feeling guilty. She hadn't forgotten about the Green haired futa she had fucked after sneaking into one of the futa bathrooms on campus... or the rumours that had begun to spread about it... rumours her roommates knew about.

After such a stressful day, showering with her roommates was definitely a step in the right direction, and she was beginning to truly relax, enjoying the sounds their slippery bodies made. She was almost disappointed when the water finally shut off and she had to step out of the steamy shower. If only her mistakes washed off as easily as the cum she had been covered in, then she wouldn't have had anything to worry about.

Liz's petite body was easy to dry off, her small breasts posing little challenge compared to Mel and Bianca's, and she was comfortably wrapped in her towel long before the other two girls were finished, her red hair dangling in wet curls around her face as she looked for the blow dryer.

Mel was busily drying her legs, her large breasts swaying on her chest while she worked, before finally coming to a rest as she stood back up to admire herself in the mirror. Liz had always thought Mel was beautiful, but something about the way her long, black hair looked when it was wet made her look even more alluring.

Bianca's short brown tangles were mostly hidden beneath her towel. She had tied it in a bun around her head, before wrapping another towel around her waist. Liz admired the pink jewels of Bianca's nipples. They were still beaded with water and they glistened in the bright fluorescent light, drawing Liz's gaze even more than usual.

"Oh fuck!" Bianca exclaimed, breaking the silence before Liz could do the same by switching on the hair dryer. "I totally forgot I haven't finished my assignment! I couldn't focus at all earlier..." - She glanced accusingly at Liz before a cute smile broke out across her face - "Don't worry, it's not your fault, Lizzy! Well it kinda is... but I forgive ya!"

With that she scampered out of the bathroom, a trail of wet footprints following her into the hallway until she disappeared from view.

"I'm honestly impressed she didn't slip. Bianca's always in such a hurry..." Mel said calmly, never turning away from the mirror.

Liz stared at the reflection of Mel's soft blue eyes, trying her best to read them.

"Do you mind if I join you in your room after this?" She said sheepishly.

"Huh?" Mel said, acting surprised. "You can't get enough of me today, can you, Lizzy?"

She waited until Liz started blushing before continuing.

"I'm just kidding! You still want to talk with me right? Of course you can come hang out for a bit. I can't stay up too late though, I've got an early class tomorrow."

"Thanks," Liz smiled, her cheeks still glowing as she finally switched on the hair dryer.

****

Mel's room was one of Liz's favorite spots to relax. It wasn't any larger than her own; all of the girls' rooms were about the same size, pretty typical for the dorm rooms one expected to find in a campus residence. But Mel's had a certain charm to it, perhaps because of how thoughtful put together it was.

Her large queen sized bed was covered by a lavish quilted sheet that was always made up properly. The cozy spread was a calming light blue, that matched Mel's eyes, and her pillows were a cute pink colour that paired well with the comfy sheets. Liz had spent several nights lying on them, slurping away on Mel's cock, and she recalled them fondly as she made her way inside.

Mel had a large maple desk, just like Liz's, but it was far more organized. Mel's text books were stacked thoughtfully on a floating shelf near the back of it, the smaller ones standing in a line beneath it, and her laptop was perched on a raised stand that angled the screen perfectly. She had a custom keyboard that had the most satisfying switches Liz had ever encountered, and it had cool blue and white patterned key caps that matched the rest of the room's aesthetic.

Her writing utensils were all packed neatly into trays, or different standing bins, sorted by type and colour. The desk also had a reasonably sized lamp that clipped onto the side, to leave as much usable space as possible. Even the standard curtains had been replaced with new ones. They were a deep blue shade, with light pink clouds adorning them in several places. Every element felt purposeful and added to the room's character.

Mel's desk lamp had several settings, a bright white light for when she needed it, a dimmer, more comforting tone for studying, and the dull, reddish tone it was currently set to, and it made the room glow with a warm and inviting light. Liz was jealous of all Melody's cool gadgets, and her genuine design sense, having none of the prior in her own rather basic room. But it was fine, since she didn't spend much time in her room anyway. Still, she kept telling herself she should decorate it a bit.

"So... tell me everything!" Mel said excitedly as the duo laid on her bed.

She had changed into a light pink night gown with a dark black lace around it edges. It managed to look somewhat professional despite how soft and cozy it was. The thin fabric lay gently against Mel's breasts, outlining them perfectly, her nipples just barely hinted beneath it.

Suddenly Liz felt nervous. She wasn't certain she was comfortable talking about all that had transpired in the futa bathroom that day. Noticing this, Mel invited her to lay in her lap, stroking her hair as she spoke to relax her. It worked like a charm, Liz became putty in Mel's comforting embrace, and soon she found herself unable to stop talking, spilling all the slutty details of her risky lunch time encounter.

"Wow... You even let her fuck your ass?" Mel asked, her lips curling into a curious smile.

"Yeah..." Liz said, blushing a deep shade of pink, something that was becoming rather common around Mel as of late. "It felt really good to be honest... But I wasn't really myself... like you said, your cum had me feeling really needy... I'm pretty glad the feeling seems to have passed now... I had this awful emptiness in my womb all evening that just wouldn't go away!"

"I honestly wasn't expecting it to be so potent either. I knew my cum was an aphrodisiac but..." her words trailed off.

Mel sat quietly for a moment, stroking Liz's hair in her lap as she considered what to say. She still felt quite guilty for coming inside Mel's womb right before school.

"I feel terrible for putting you in such a tough situation, Liz. We're lucky you didn't get caught. I can't imagine how much trouble you would get into if they found out an actual girl snuck into the futa bathroom. You know that's against school rules... I would hate to see you get suspended or worse, expelled. I'll definitely be more careful going forward."

She sighed heavily, leaning forward so she could give Liz a kiss on the cheek.

"Its alright, really," Liz said calmly, blushing once again as Mel kissed her. "Not many people saw me, and I didn't recognize anyone, they honestly all looked like upper year students. It's probably not going to cause any trouble as long as I don't ever do it again." She put on a brave smile, unsure who she was trying harder to reassure, herself or Mel.

Once again the green haired futa flashed into her mind. The girl she had so desperately fucked through a gloryhole in the bathroom stall... she was the only person who might recognize her. But she had never seen her around campus before, so why would they bump into each other now... And besides, Green hadn't seen what Liz looked like... it's not like she would recognize Liz by smell... Maybe she would remember her voice but even that didn't seem super likely... Liz's voice wasn't particularly unique.

She stared up at Mel, studying her facial expression carefully as she pondered the day's events. To think, something as wonderful as being fucked in the shower, and having her womb filled with Mel's hot, thick cum... had lead to such a stressful evening... although, right now... things didn't feel too bad. Liz would lay in Melody's lap forever if she could.

"She wasn't bigger than me... was she?" Mel asked.

It wasn't something Liz had mentioned, but Green's cock had been rather large, even for a futa. But it wasn't quite as long or thick as Mel's.

"Are you a bit jealous?" Liz said playfully, gauging Mel's reaction. "No. She wasn't."

Mel's smile widened into a grin, and she leaned forward again to kiss Liz on the cheek. Liz rolled her head sideways this time, meeting Mel's lips with her own, and kissing her softly. Her lips were a bit cold, and they surprised Mel as she realized what had happened.

Mel couldn't kiss her comfortably with her head in her lap. She shifted so that she was kneeling on her bed, lowering Liz's head gently onto the sheets before returning to her lips. She licked them delicately, teasing Liz with her tongue, before inviting Liz to return the favor. They kissed like that for several minutes, tickling each other's lips with their soft, warm tongues playfully, before Liz noticed the growing bulge below Mel's night gown, poking it's way towards her.

"You really can't help yourself... can you?" Liz smiled, turning to face Liz's cock as it continued growing in her direction.

"What can I say? You know just how to turn me on..." Mel said softly.

"Oh really? Are you sure you're not just an incredibly horny girl, who gets turned on by the slightest bit of attention?" Liz said, poking at Mel's cock playfully with her palm.

Mel's coke bottle thick cock was almost fully erect beneath her thin night dress, and the fabric did very little to conceal it. She didn't bother putting on any panties, given how uncomfortable they would make it if she got an erection during the night, so her cock was free to do as it pleased. It rushed forward to meet Liz's lips, precum already leaking generously from it's mushroom tip, leaving a dark patch where it prodded against her gown.

"Do you want me to help you out with that, Miss?" Liz said innocently, her mouth so close to Mel's cock that even through the night gown her hot breath felt like a tease.

"If you don't mind..." Mel replied.

"Oh... I wouldn't have it any other way..." Liz said as she proceeded to lick Mel's swollen tip, tasting her precum through the fabric as her tongue lapped against it.

"Ahhh... Oh my!" Mel gasped in pleasure.

"Shhhh..." Liz said. "Don't be too loud... You know Bianca is trying to do homework right now, and for all we know, Tiffany could be asleep... wouldn't want to disturb them, would you?"

Mel pressed her lips together immediately, doing her best to refrain from moaning as her cock was teased yet again by Liz's experienced tongue.

"Spread your legs for me. Please," Liz said, enjoying taking command as much as she loved submitting.

Mel obeyed silently, still staring down at Liz as she anticipated what was coming next. Listening to Liz's story had really turned her on... and she was fairly certain she wouldn't last long under Liz's expert care.

Liz rolled over so she was properly laying on her back, and shifted so she could comfortably push her head under Mel's night dress, burying her face between Mel's soft, warm thighs. She looked up at Mel from beneath her, the dim light shining through the thin fabric just enough to reveal the glistening outline of Mel's excited pussy.

She reached up and grabbed Mel's ass, guiding her butt down towards her face, until her pussy pressed down against her lips.

Mel gasped as Liz's tongue began exploring her. The warm folds of her dripping wet slit were being pampered by the same tongue that had just been teasing her cock. Liz's hands no longer needed to grip Mel's ass now that it was seated on her face, and she played gently with Mel's balls as she worked her tongue.

Mel came almost instantly.

Her pussy generously soaked Liz's face in her nectar, which Liz happily lapped up, drinking down Mel's juices as fast as they were offered to her, her tongue slowly tracing its way up and down Mel's delicate folds. Liz could feel Mel's cock dripping it's creamy payload on her perky breasts. Her short crop top had been pulled up from all her squirming under Mel's ass, and her pale, milky breasts were completely exposed.

"You made me cum on your tits!" Mel said with a giggle, as she lifted her pussy off Liz's face.

Liz licked her lips as she eased her head out from under Mel's ass. She reached up and grabbed Mel's rigid cock, pointing the tip towards her mouth.

It was her way of saying, "Go ahead, Mel. Fuck my face."

Mel didn't hesitate. She leaned her legs back a bit to adjust the angle, and got to work. Her hot tip pressed into Liz's wet lips and Liz quickly began to suck gently, allowing Mel to slowly lower her cock deeper into her mouth.

"Is this comfortable for you?" Mel asked.

Liz nodded slightly, her head still hidden beneath Mel's night dress, but the movement was easy to understand from feel alone.

"Alright, here goes."

Her thrusts began, slowly at first. She didn't go as deep as when Liz had blown her earlier, she stayed mostly in Liz's mouth, giving her throat a break for once. At this depth, Liz was mostly just pampering her tip, but with how excited she was, it proved more than enough. She quickly reached her limit, erupting inside Liz's mouth after only a few seconds.

Liz was surprised by how quickly Mel came, but she did her best to gulp down the thick, salty load, hungrily lapping at Mel's enormous cock head as it pulsed softly in her mouth, filling her stomach with hot, creamy cum. It wasn't as much as Mel had spurted at the dinner table, and she actually managed to swallow all of it, taking several big gulps as the last of Mel's cum oozed out of her excited tip.

"Done already?" Liz said, as she scraped some of the cum off her tits, and scooped it into her mouth, before sucking her fingers clean.

"Yeah... Thanks, Lizzy."

The duo lay quietly, studying each other's shifting expressions. Mel was a bit embarrassed how quickly she had cum. Had she really been that turned on by jealousy? Just from imagining Liz cumming around some stranger's cock? Her musing was interrupted as Liz spoke up again.

"I'm honestly really worried about what happened today. What if I run into Green on campus... and how am I going to explain what happened to Bianca and Tiffany... I'm terrible at keeping secrets, so they're bound to find out. Won't they be upset with you when they find out the truth of what happened?"

"Don't worry about it, Liz. I'll figure something out -- Just leave it up to me. I doubt anything will happen in school tomorrow, you're just a bit nervous. That's totally normal in situations like this. And, I'll tell Bianca and Tiffany myself... I'm sure they will understand. I can be very persuasive when I need to be."

"Are you sure? I don't want to cause any more trouble."

"It's my fault. I'll deal with whatever comes of it. Please. Trust me on this one -- Okay?"

"Alright," Liz said finally.

She wrapped her arm around Mel, staring once again into her alluring blue eyes. They looked softer than usual, like she was holding back tears, but Liz tried not to think about it. She appreciated the sincerity of Mel's words. If she could really sort things out with the other housemates on Liz's behalf, it would certainly be helpful. Liz had never been the best at dealing with confrontations. She was pretty confident when it came to her sexual ability, but otherwise she was a rather timid girl. Despite how bravely she had acted during lunch time.

"Your cum sure gave me a burst of confidence earlier..." Liz said softly, musing to herself.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess it did, didn't it?" Mel replied.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud..." Liz blushed.

*****

Liz left Mel's room just before midnight, having kept Mel up cuddling in her sheets a bit later than she had intended. But she couldn't spend the entire night in Mel's room, in case one of the other girls needed her services.

On her way out, she noticed the light was still on in Tiffany's room. It was right opposite Mel's and the bright yellow light shone quite prominently beneath the closed door.

Liz considered whether to check on her. Perhaps she was still waiting on her services. She was the only one Liz hadn't actually helped out for the day, and she began to feel rather guilty about it as the realization dawned on her.

She knocked gently on Tiff's door, quietly awaiting a response.

"Who is it?" Tiffany's voice rang out from inside. She sounded sleepy.

"It's me," Liz replied softly, tentatively turning the handle so she could peer inside. She opened it slowly enough that Tiffany had time to stop her if her entry was undesired.

"Oh! Hey, Lizzy," Tiff replied, staring over at her from her desk. She was sitting in front of her laptop, and the screen still displayed the document she had been editing.

12