The Free-Use Roommate Program Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're up late."

"I guess... I couldn't sleep, so I just decided to keep working," She yawned as she finished the sentence.

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's fine, honestly. I know you had a bad day. I didn't want to bother you with my problems."

Liz looked down at Tiffany's lap, and just as she suspected, she was rock hard. Her cock bulged angrily beneath her pants; she was dying for some release.

"How thoughtful of you. But you do know I'm here to help you out, right?"

"I really didn't expect it to be this bad. I guess I've gotten kind of used to these nightly releases, because I was able to get along just fine before I met you..."

"It's different on campus, Tiff. You weren't surrounded by so many beautiful futa's back in high school, were you? It's only natural you get excited more easily now. Hell, those girls on the soccer team are all so dreamy... I honestly don't know how you make it through practice."

Tiffany giggled softly. She appreciated Liz's willingness to poke fun at the situation.

"Don't be so silly. Though, I guess... Maybe the rumours about that girl in the futa bathroom have me a bit more worked up than usual."

Liz tried her best not to flinch. This wasn't the time for Tiffany to find out the truth about that rumour. She would leave that to Melody.

"Well then, why don't you come over here and let me help you get some sleep?" Liz said.

Tiffany smiled. Her dark brown hair wasn't tied in its usual bun. She had undone to see if it would help her sleep more comfortably, and she looked quite different with her hair dangling to her ears.

"I like what you did with your hair," Liz said as Tiffany approached her. She was sitting on Tiffany's bed, waiting patiently for her to save her document and turn off her laptop.

"Really? I wish I could leave it like this more often, but it gets in the way when I'm running. I can't see properly if it's blowing in my eyes..."

"Its cute. And it makes you look more... relaxed."

"Thanks," Tiffany blushed, the light brown skin of her cheeks turning a rosy pink in the warm light.

Tiffany was the most athletic girl in the house, and she definitely looked the part. Her body was well toned, and rather muscular. She wasn't super jacked or anything like that, but more of a lean fit, with thick, powerful hips and calves from years of running track, and playing a variety of sports. Volley ball, tennis, soccer, you name it. And she was damn good at them too. There was a reason she had been selected for the University's soccer team, after all. They didn't just pick you because of looks.

Not to say Tiffany wasn't attractive. She had modest features compared to Melody and Bianca, and her cock was of more average dimensions, but she was still pretty in her own right. She had smooth caramel skin, soft hazel eyes and her light pink lips were juicy and fun to kiss.

What she lacked in cleavage she made up for in her hips and thighs. She had round, muscled thighs that made her incredibly fast on the field. And her toned hips were wide and shapely, though not quite as pronounced as Mel's. But what Liz liked most about Tiffany was how cute her cock was. It wasn't anywhere near as intimidating as Bianca and Mel's so it was always a nice break. Not to mention Tiffany's cum tasted incredible.

It was likely due to her diet, because she ate much healthier than everyone else as part of her fitness regimen, but it could have also just been genetics. Whatever the cause was, out of all the girls in the house, Liz preferred Tiffany's unique flavor. She never wasted a drop of her precious, yummy cum.

Tiffany was wearing a fuzzy yellow pyjama pants, instead of a night gown. She had on an orange hoodie, with no bra underneath. It had an embroidered logo of one of Tiffany's favorite sports teams. She stood patiently in front of Liz, her cock still noticeably tenting the thick fabric of her pants.

Liz grabbed the waistband, pulling it down to reveal the cute pair of panties she was wearing. Her lime green panties were glazed in such an abundance of precum that Liz almost felt sorry for Tiff as she peeled them down. She was really pent up if she was leaking all over herself like that.

"So... did you miss these lips?" Liz said, kissing the tip of Tiffany's cock tenderly. Her lips pressed against the swollen head softly, getting immediately covered in Tiff's stringy precum. For some reason it reminded her that she hadn't actually gone to the bathroom to clean her breasts off, and they were still sticky with Mel's cum beneath her top. She wondered if Tiffany could tell from the way the fabric clung to her chest.

"Definitely... Who wouldn't?"

"Hmm..." Liz teased, licking Tiffany's tip softly, savouring the sweet taste of her precum as it leaked endlessly for her overly aroused cock head. "Would you like to fuck me tonight? Or are you happy to just finish quickly in my mouth?"

"It's pretty late..." Tiffany said softly. "Maybe it's better if you just blow me tonight..."

"Are you sure that's what you really want?" Liz asked again, swirling her tongue around Tiffany's head, still slurping up her abundant precum.

"Mm Hmm..." Tiffany moaned.

"Really..." Liz said, beginning to suck Tiffany's cock by taking the whole head into her mouth and pampering it lovingly with her tongue.

"That feels incredible, Liz..."

She stopped sucking for a bit, and looked up at Tiffany, staring into her hazel eyes as they opened to look back at her.

"I know you still want to fuck me, Tiff. You just don't know how to ask... You think you'd be imposing, right?"

Tiffany froze. Her lips forming into a pouty frown as she considered her options.

"It's really not a big deal..." she said weakly.

"It's not that big of a deal, huh? Really... After how long I made you wait today I didn't think you'd have so much restraint. Listen, you know that I absolutely love it when you fuck me... So how could that ever be imposing? Besides, I always finish you off in my mouth... so why not have my pussy as an appetizer first?"

"You know I can't say no to that..." Tiffany said, her lips curling back into a timid smile.

"Good girl."

Liz laid back on Tiffany's bed. She propped her head up on a pillow as she pulled her panties aside, revealing her wet pink pussy. Her labia was swollen and needy after pampering Mel earlier, and she was dying for some release herself. She wasn't even sure if she was acting in her own interest or Tiffany's to be honest.

Tiffany climbed on top of her, eagerly grabbing her hips, and positioning herself so her cock was pressing against Liz's sopping wet slit. The swollen tip of her cock parted Liz's labia as rubbed it eagerly between them, making Liz moan softly as Tiffany's precum mixed with her juices.

Tiffany leaned forward, using her powerful hips carefully as she slowly pressed her length into Liz. Liz's pussy spread eagerly around her, allowing her cock to slide gracefully inside.

"Mm... That's perfect!" Liz said, a lusty smile curling across her flushed face.

"Really?" Tiffany asked, as she continued fucking Liz, increasing her pace ever so slightly.

"Yeah, you feel so wonderful inside me... And you're leaking so much precum in my pussy... Ah... It feels incredible..."

"I don't know how long I can last like this..." Tiffany said, moaning as she thrust in and out of Liz's tight pussy.

"Just take your time... Enjoy it... There's no rush... use me as long as you need to..."

"Ah.. You have no idea how badly I was craving this Liz... Thank you..."

"Likewise..." Liz smiled. "Mmm... I can feel you throbbing... Don't finish in my pussy... Remember, I wanna taste your delicious cum..."

Tiffany paused her strokes. She leaned forward, pressing her lips into Liz's as she collapsed on top of her, her cock still pulsing inside Liz, ready to erupt.

Liz kissed her back eagerly. Tiffany's tongue swept inside her mouth and Liz latched onto it with her lips, sucking it gently like it was her cock, slurping down Tiffany's cool saliva as she felt her pussy tensing around Tiff's throbbing erection. If she wasn't careful she'd make her bust too quickly, just from milking her with her pussy.

She could already feel a puddle of Tiffany's precum forming between her thighs. She had leaked so much inside Liz that it was flowing out of her pussy in a constant viscous stream. She definitely wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm gonna let you cum in my mouth now... But I want you to help finish me off afterwards, okay?"

"Of course!" Tiffany replied.

With that Tiffany withdrew herself from Liz's drenched depths, dribbling her precum all the way up Liz's body as she shimmied forwards on the bed, crawling on her knees until her cock was safely tucked between Liz's lips again, this time, inside her mouth.

Liz grabbed Tiffany's toned ass, squeezing her firm ass cheeks as she worked her mouth on Tiff's pulsating cock, sucking her pussy juice off of it, along with her Tiffany's precum. It wasn't long before Tiffany was leaning back in ecstasy, her eyes rolling back as her cock erupted it's creamy payload.

Liz kept Tiffany's cock wrapped snugly in her mouth, letting the majority of her hot cum swirl its way down her throat as the tsunami of an entire day worth of cum was unleashed. The thick, creamy concoction was almost enough to make even Liz gag, but she had angled her head specifically to make swallowing as easy as possible, and she managed to keep everything down, not spilling a single drop of Tiffany's deliciously sweet yet tangy cum.

She sucked greedily on Tiff's cock head, making circles around it with her tongue as she pumped it with her hands, working out every last drop. Once the initial stream had finished, she held Tiffany in her mouth for a few minutes, lapping up everything that squirted out of her hungrily, as Tiffany continued to moan cutely.

"I never get tired of drinking your cum."

"That felt like a lot more than usual too..."

"The more the merrier... But yeah... you nearly drowned me there. Let's not let things get this bad again, okay? I'd hate for you to have an accident in class."

"That would be so embarrassing... I didn't even think about how I would manage tomorrow..."

"That's why I'm here to take care of you. You have such a needy cock. There's no point in trying to deny it. I just swallowed enough proof of that," Liz laughed, licking her lips clean as Tiffany slid back down to kiss her.

"I still have to take care of you now." Tiffany whispered into her lips as their tongues danced.

"Did you think I forgot our deal already?"

Tiffany slide her head down between Liz's tits, pulling her top up to reveal her pink nipples.

"I see you had some fun earlier," Tiffany said.

"Oh that... Yeah, that's Mel's... I hope you don't mind."

Tiffany licked them, taking each nipple into her mouth, one at time, and sucking it tenderly.

"Honestly... It makes it even better."

"Maybe I'll stop showering then... So I'm always a cummy mess for you..."

"Ewww... don't push it..."

"I'm just kidding..." Liz laughed.

Tiffany's lips felt amazing latched onto her tits, and she felt Tiffany's fingers making their way down her sides, working towards her thighs. They tickled her stomach as they passed it, before tracing around her excited pussy, drawing circles around her lips just like her tongue was doing around her nipples.

Liz gasped, as Tiffany slid a finger into her needy slit. Her juices were already soaking Tiffany's fingers, dripping between them as they worked pleasantly between her thighs.

"Stop teasing me..." Liz pleaded.

"My pleasure." Tiffany replied as she kissed her way down Liz's body. Her face moving down quickly to join her fingers.

Liz knew what was happening, but that still didn't stop her from flinching in pleasant agony as she felt Tiffany's warm tongue against her swollen, needy sex. Her hot lips kissed Liz's pussy tenderly as her tongue lapped up all the sweet juices Liz was producing.

"Mm... I was just expecting you to fuck me some more." Liz said breathily, her cheeks flushed in pleasure.

"I thought about it..." Tiffany said between her thighs.

Her tongue pressed deep into Liz, exploring her pussy before returning to her aching clit, where it made little semi circles, as Tiffany sucked gently. She was surprisingly good at eating pussy. What an unexpected treat.

"Well don't you dare stop what you're doing now... I'm so close..." Liz panted.

"I'm glad you like it... I was a bit nervous at first, but you taste so amazing, I can't help myself. Why haven't you let me do this for you before, Lizzy?"

Soon, Liz's thighs shivered around Tiffany's face as she began to cum, her body shaking as the waves of pleasure surged through her. For a few blissful seconds, all Liz could think about was how good Tiffany's tongue felt, as the warm relief that an orgasm brings melted through her body.

"I had.. ah.. no idea you were so talented at this... I've been missing out!" Liz said finally.

"Aww... Thank you!"

Liz looked down at the cute face that was nuzzled between her thighs, Tiffany's soft brown hair was dangling in front of her eyes as she looked up at her. She really did look adorable with her hair down. Liz shivered as Tiffany licked her again, slowly, and gently this time, cleaning her messy pussy up with her tongue.

Liz had only seen Tiffany act this confidently on the soccer field, yet here she was, proudly cleaning up the mess she had helped make between Liz's legs, lapping away at her pussy as Liz continued to moan softly for her.

Once she was satisfied with her work, Tiffany crawled back up to Liz's face, placing a wet kiss on her other pair of lips, which Liz happily accepted.

"I do taste pretty good," Liz giggled as their lips parted.

"I guess I should probably get to bed now," Tiffany said softly.

"Probably. But I'm not finished with you yet..."

Liz grabbed Tiffany's hips and playfully rolled her over, hopping on top of her with her legs spread around Tiffany's hips. She pushed her hand's up Tiffany's hoodie, rolling the fabric up to reveal her soft, round breasts. The weren't as large as Mel's or Bianca's but they were still a handful, and Liz cupped them in her palms, kneading them gently as she positioned herself.

"Do you mind helping?" She said calmly, urging Tiffany to hold her cock steady so she could take a seat on it.

Tiffany complied, and soon Liz was sliding her pussy back over Tiffany's cock, the tip of it being swallowed eagerly by Liz's still dripping pussy. Liz threw her head back in pleasure as she lowered herself on Tiffany, holding Tiff's tits for support as she began to bob up and down on her more than adequate cock.

"You're really spoiling me..." Tiffany moaned, biting her lip as she sprawled out beneath Liz.

"I'm just making up for lost time..." Liz smiled down at her, still playing with Tiffany's nipples in her fingers as they grew harder, tweaking them softly and pinching them.

She slid back and forth on Tiffany as she rode her, grinding her thighs against her as her pussy melted around her hard cock, already being filled by the precum that dribbled out of Tiffany's tip. The warm precum dripped down Tiff's shaft, flowing out of her along with Liz's nectar as Liz fucked her.

"Just... one more round... Okay?" Liz said breathlessly as she slammed down on Tiffany once more, taking the entire length of her cock inside her.

"Okay..." Tiffany said, still squirming beneath her, grasping at her sheets as she neared another orgasm.

Liz was close too. Having Tiffany inside her still sensitive pussy was just as wonderful as she had expected, and she found herself climaxing on top of her after only a few minutes, her pussy clenching around Tiffany's cock as she collapsed on top of her softly.

She withdrew her hands from Tiff's breasts, slipping them out from under the hoodie and wrapping them around the back of Tiffany's head as she pulled her face into their most passionate kiss yet. She sucked tenderly on Tiffany's lips and tongue before sending her own tongue forth to explore her mouth. Their hot warm tongues dancing elegantly as Liz continued grinding herself on Tiffany's cock, her pussy still twitching pleasantly as the orgasm subsided.

Without a word, Liz broke the kiss, leaving Tiffany almost breathless as she began slipping down towards her cock, kissing her breasts and stomach as she passed them, before finally claiming her prize. She wrapped her hot mouth around Tiffany's cock once more, sucking the tip clean of it's glaze of precum and pussy juice as she began to stroke the shaft with one hand, using the other to palm Tiffany's balls and slowly finger the dripping pussy hiding right beneath them.

Tiffany gasped in excitement, her hands launching forward so they grasped Liz's hair, stroking her head gently and guiding her lower. It wasn't like Tiffany to take control, but Liz was enjoying seeing this new side of her usually shy roommate. Making her wait all day had brought out something in her that Liz hadn't expected after all... now that she was finally relaxed, and Liz allowed her to control the pace of her blow job, giving Tiffany free reign over her head.

Liz sucked softly, still using her experienced tongue the way she knew none of her roommate's could resist, as Tiffany pushed her all the way down her shaft, allowing Liz to lick her balls as her cock buried itself in her throat.

Liz gasped for air as Tiffany finally released her, letting her head bob back up to the tip of her cock, just in time. Tiffany was cumming, and her hot cream burst out of her tip, flooding Liz's mouth with another deliciously sticky load. Liz slurped it all down, once again savouring Tiff's flavor as she licked the underside of her cock head, working her hands slowly, and tightly up her cock, to ensure every last drop of cum was released into her mouth.

"Now that hit the spot!" Liz said as she rolled over on the bed next to Tiffany.

Her mouth was still glazed in Tiff's warm cum, and she licked her lips as she reached down to rub her own pussy, playing with herself as she played with the last of Tiffany's cum in her mouth.

They both lay next to each other silently for several minutes, Liz bringing herself to another orgasm with the taste of Tiff's cum still fresh on her tongue, before she finally withdrew her fingers. She turned towards Tiffany.

"Open your mouth," Liz commanded.

Tiffany obeyed, her reward being a pair of cum drenched fingers, fresh from Liz's dripping pussy. Her lips closed instinctively around Liz's fingers, and Tiffany sucked on them lustily, slurping on them like a Popsicle until she was certain they were clean.

"Yummy..." Tiffany said, laying back relaxed as Liz cuddled up next to her, wrapping her arms around her and laying her head beside hers on the pillow.

"I wish I could spend the night next to you like this..." Liz said.

"Me too..."

"But Bianca wouldn't last the day if she can't find me in the morning... So I guess this is good night."

She kissed Tiffany's cheek softly, leaving a sticky imprint on her soft, caramel skin. Liz rolled off the bed, still smiling at Tiffany as she made her way back out of the room.

"Good night!" they both said in unison, as Liz closed the door.

She stood outside Tiffany's room quietly until she saw the light under the door disappear, thinking about how lucky she was to have so many lovely roommates. Sure, taking care of them was her job, but to her, it was the best part of being on campus... she wouldn't have had it any other way.

12