The Freebie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, how awesome is that," I gasped, as her mouth felt amazing sucking my tip. Then she went to town, licking the rest of my cock clean.

I looked down at her, I grabbed my phone and I hit record and began filming this, something I'd never thought I'd see; Rebecca cleaning my filthy cock. She looked so big and tall, even bent double. There was so much of her unmistakable broad back, all stretched out. She was like a girl Goliath feasting on David's cock.

I couldn't help myself. I reached over her and down her back, and sank two fingers into her asshole. They went in easily, so I pressed a third in.

Her eyes flicked, like they were going to open, but she just moaned and kept them closed.

I hooked my three fingers and scooped out fluid, cum, lube, and who knew what else. My fingers were dripping with it, and a small amount of it stayed pooled between my digits.

I aimed my phone lens at the fingers, and kept focus on them as I brought them up her back. The fluid dripped all the way, creating a dark line from her ass all the way up her broad back. Then, with a twist, to avoid her styled blonde hair, I brought them to her mouth.

She opened her eyes, looking right into the camera, then at the fingers, then back at the camera. She bit her lip. I wondered if she'd notice or care that I was using my phone now.

"I really shouldn't do this," she said directly, into my phone and then she opened her mouth and my fingers slid into Rebecca's mouth in one of the most erotic moments I'd ever seen.

Then the sound of the door opening filled the room.

Her eyes flew wide and I turned off the phone and threw it to the bed.

"Fuck...." Rebecca said throwing me off with a huge amount of strength and pulling the covers over herself and me in the process. We turned, just in time to see Victoria standing at the bottom of the bed.

"Looks like you paid for more than two just bottles of champagne in the end," Victoria said with a wink. Then she blew Rebecca a kiss and went into the bathroom.

X

"I don't want Victoria to catch me," Rebecca said biting her lip, before asking, "Okay is that the second finger."

"No, just one," I said with awe, as I pressed the tip of my finger slowly into her ass. She was right; it was incredibly tight. I wasn't even convinced she'd be able to open enough to take me properly.

"Fuck," she sighed, and moved her hand back to her ass as if to check I was telling the truth. "It felt like two." she said.

"That was just where my finger gets wider." I said. Then I checked my apple watch. "We have about an hour and a half before the club closes."

"Good," Rebecca said. "She thinks I'm a good girl... and I guess I usually am." She sounded dreamy, looking off into the distance.

"You aren't tonight." I smiled and then nudged the tip of my middle finger alongside the index finger already buried in her.

She tensed up instantly, her ass tightening around my finger.

"You are going to need to relax," I said softly.

"I know, it's just hard, you know. Like this isn't natural." She sighed. "It doesn't help that I keep thinking I'm hearing Victoria at the door."

"I think you are obsessing about her too much," I teased. Gently easing my middle finger in, and pushing in firmly past her closed muscles.

"Ohhhh, ahhhhh, fuck..." she said almost in pain. "What, what do you mean?"

"I dunno, just like it maybe feels like you want her to come in," I said, and ignoring her noises I pressed the second of my fingers inside.

"Oh god...that feels so, so, urm, wrong." She gasped. I watched as her hands dug into the muscles of her ass.

"My finger, or Victoria catching you," I said quickly smiling down at her, thinking that if she ended this now, it would still have been an incredible once in a lifetime experience.

"The finger," she gasped.

"So Victoria seeing you would be okay?"

"Shhhh," she said, closing her eyes.

I chuckled and pressed my two fingers deeper into her ass. She felt so hot. She looked back at me, blue eyes alive and dancing.

"It would be bad enough Victoria seeing me at the best of times, but damn... her seeing me like this?" she said, "With what you are about to do to me?"

As she spoke she closed her eyes, as if loving the thought.

I grinned and slid my second finger back out of her ass, then I scooped up some of the excess lube on her pussy on my thumb, I pressed the tip of my thumb alongside my index finger.

"Fuck. is that your cock?" she said.

"My thumb," I corrected.

"Fuck." She sighed while exhaling "Girls like Victoria aren't usually friends with me," she said, musing to herself.

I thought of how pretty Victoria had looked next to Rebecca outside the club and I smiled. Then slid out my index finger and replaced it with my other thumb. Both of my thumbs were now just inside her ass.

I groaned and I pulled the two apart, opening her just a little. I was taking it slowly so as not to hurt her.

For the first time I looked into the depth of Rebecca's bright red anus and right then I knew I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else in the whole wide world. This, gazing into the ass of this Olympic medal-owning ex-swimmer, felt like the happiest place I could ever be. I had found my home, a place I didn't even know I was looking for.

END