All Comments on 'The French Connection Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Too bad about Goth Girl Kathy, but Waddell is a dead man.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
NO SCORECARDS ON MYSTERY STORIES

you do have innuendo and supposition but never the facts, TK U MLJ LV NV

bbarto1900bbarto1900about 6 years ago
the woman

i thought prior to this story that 'THE WOMAN' was welbourne's wife, wanting to bring down the university and jared. in past stories she has shown hatred for both, but only frustration at or with IC. this story shows she is waddells contact and that she is in the city headin to pottsboro. then its revealed that he is CIA and ordered to kill melina. that makes sound like a still alive dianna, lauras handler and les craigs mother. but she doesnt seem t show a hatred for Don.

???????????????

i am interested in hearing from other commentators, or at least the intelligent ones.

bbarto1900bbarto1900about 6 years ago

guess is goth girl has cancer or aids.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 6 years ago
HHMMMMM---

it may be a bad time for Goth Girl - BUTTTTtttt- Only the next chapter knows! And NO, - IC is not The Shadow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Great as usual, I suspect Kathy had a terminal illness thus her fatalistic conversation and act. Elizabeth will have to disappear until cabal after her is taken care of. Anxious to see what other tricks Don (and WWM) has.

Richardcat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tongue Twister, No Mind Bender

Am going to just sit back and read and enjoy this one. The old mind can "still" try to think like our beloved author but just can't match the caliber or rapidity of his skill.

Will read slowly in the hopes of gaining more insight and watching for those tidbits that hold within them the future path that will unfold.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

Apologies for the delay in getting the second chapter submitted. I was traveling and working all day yesterday (Saturday) and got home late. Hopefully it'll be published soon, and we can see who 'the woman' is and what's in store for several Troys...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
feeling sad

hmmm... next chapter pls

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Goth Girl is terminally ill and Waddell's time is very restricted.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good starting chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES