The French Ménage à Trois

Story Info
A Game of Spin the Bottle leads to wife's first threesome.
4.2k words
4.44
37.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dennygb
Dennygb
15 Followers

Rob was a very close friend of ours. He and his wife Kathleen had been neighbours of ours for a few years before we moved to our current house. We were all of a similar age, early 30`s, and we still kept in touch.

Rob would quite frequently call round for coffee with Sarah when I was at work. I knew Sarah found him funny and always good company. I was sometimes a little suspicious of his motives as he would flirt with Sarah quite openly when I was around, so I wondered what he was like when I wasn't!

He had called round one Saturday evening as Kathleen was working late shifts and wouldn't be back home until early Sunday Morning. So, we had arranged to have a few drinks as he was on his own. He arrived at around 7pm and we poured drinks and settled in our living room with Rob and I sat on a sofa, and Sarah on a single chair opposite us and next to our open fire.

After a while, the conversation turned to Rob`s hometown in France and he talked about going out with his friends before he was married. Sarah joked with him and asked if he was a player when he was younger, Rob replied "absolutely I was! In France that's what men do!"

He then told us about a girl he went out with for a short time and said she was the most beautiful and sexy girl he`d ever been with.

Sarah asked, "what even more than Kathleen?"

Rob stumbled a little but admitted "yes, she was."

I asked him to describe her, and he then proceeded to say, "she was about Sarah's height, very slim, blonde shoulder length hair, long legs, smallish but perky boobs, blue eyes and a gorgeous smile."

I shouted out, "she sounds like Sarah!" and we all laughed.

"actually she did look a little like Sarah." Rob replied.

I could see Sarah blushing a little and we then changed subject, and Sarah got up to get some re-fills.

When she came back into the living room, she handed us all our glasses, and started flicking through the TV channels.

"Nothing on" she said, "so what do you want to do?"

Rob suggested a game of cards, so I got a deck and we all sat on the floor in front of the fire. We started off with a game of 21 and played for small change. It seemed that Rob was pretty good at this, and after about 12 rounds, he had pretty much cleaned me and Sarah out of small change. Only about £20, but we said we had no more cash left in the house, so we would have to play for something else.

Sarah suggested that for each round the losers would have to down a small shot. We had some vodka in, so we opted for that. After about 4 more rounds, each of us had lost at least twice, and the mix of wine and vodka was starting to take effect making us all a little warm and merry.

Sarah said she didn't want to get wasted so didn't want to play for shots anymore.

Then Rob said with a cheeky grin, "how about we play for clothes?" there was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Sarah started laughing nervously.

I said, "hell why not, I`m game if everyone else is!" Sarah gave me a stare, so I said, "it's only for a laugh, let's just play a couple of rounds."

Reluctantly, Sarah agreed so we started playing. Surprisingly, Sarah then got her winning streak, which seemed to please her, and she watched with wide eyes and a smile as Rob and I had to remove items of clothing. Rob took off his t-shirt first, and so did I when I lost. So, we were both in or jeans and socks, but Sarah was still fully clothed with a pair of yellow pastel-coloured leggings and a t-shirt.

After the next round, Sarah and Rob lost, so he took off his socks and Sarah took off her t-shirt.

Sarah now only had her leggings and a lacy white bra on which didn't really hide much, as every time she leant forward to pick up her cards, her nipples were clearly visible and becoming quite erect, which She didn't appear to be hiding.

On the next round, Rob and I both lost, so I took my socks off, and Rob had no other option but to take his jeans off. He was now just sat on the floor in his boxers.

I could see Sarah glancing over at him looking at his chest which was muscular with a small amount of neatly trimmed hair, he was certainly in good shape.

Sarah and I lost the next round, so I took off my jeans. At this point, Sarah had a choice; to take off her leggings or take off her bra!

I could see her struggling with which option she should take, she then said, "right, I`ll take my leggings off but that's as far as it goes" with a laugh.

As she took her leggings off, I could see she was wearing a pair of white lacy thong knickers, which looked gorgeous contrasted against her light olive skin. As she took them off, she turned away from Rob and I, so as she bent to remove the leggings, we could both see her arse and the little devil tattoo she had on her bum cheek which she had done in her teens.

Rob immediately spotted this and whistled! "Wow!" he said, "I didn't know you had a tattoo!"

Sarah quickly said, "well you wouldn't normally see this one, now would you!"

"Very sexy" he said, "can I see closer?"

In response, Sarah quickly walked over to Rob, turned and stuck her bum out with a cheeky grin and gave a little wiggle. Rob couldn't help himself; he raised his hand and cupped Sarah's arse cheek where the tattoo was and gave it a stroke.

The tattoo was towards the bottom of her right cheek, quite near her pussy, so as Rob gave a little squeeze, I`m sure he gently brushed Sarah`s vulva.

Sarah then immediately said, "ok you`ve had a look now," and went over to sit back down.

As she sat down, she said, "ok, I`m not taking anything else off, so we`ll have to play something else."

"Rob moaned, oh come on, we both have only our boxers on, and you have something else on top!"

As I looked over at Rob, I could see quite a large bulge in his boxers. I think Sarah noticed too, as she said, "I think you`ve had enough excitement, haven't you?" as she stared at the bulge in his shorts with a laugh!

"Hey, I can't help it, I am a red-blooded Frenchman!" said Rob, "come on just one more round and then we`ll stop I promise."

Sarah said "ok, one more but then I`m definitely stopping."

So, Rob dealt the cards again. Unbelievably, I got a king and an ace, so I thought, there is no way they will beat that. Sure enough, Both Rob and Sarah lost.

Rob then said, "ok, you must take one thing off ha ha!"

Sarah said, "ok but then you have to as well, and there`s only one choice for you!"

Sarah took her bra off, and I could see Rob look at her sexy boobs, her nipples were standing out and I could see she was flushed all around her chest, neck and cheeks. Now just in her knickers and nothing else she looked extremely horny!

Sarah then said, "right I`ve done my bit, your turn!"

So, with that, Rob started taking down his boxers, I could see he was struggling a little to hide his cock. As he took them off, he attempted to hide it between his legs, pressing it down with the palm of his hand, but in-between shuffling them off his ankles and trying to sit down again, his cock sprung up, and he was very obviously sporting a very hard erection, which now slapped his abdomen as it sprang up!

It was a decent size and looking at the underside I could see it pulsing a little which nudged his stomach with every twitch. Sarah seemed transfixed looking at it in silence for what seemed like ages, but was probably a few seconds before she said "right I`m getting dressed again now," and started to put her bra back on and grabbed her leggings. There was a tremor in her voice as she spoke.

I said, "ok how about we play a game of dares with spin the bottle?"

Sarah said, "you can play what you want, but I`m getting dressed again," and proceeded to put her top and leggings back on.

I think at this point, seeing Rob's cock had been a bit of a sobering moment for her. she was clearly excited (I had seen the flushing before), very nervous and struggling in her own mind how to deal with the situation, so chose flight as her option.

Rob on the other hand said in his thick French accent, "I am fine the way I am," and laughed. He was completely naked now, and although the hard on had subsided a little, it was still quite visible, and I could see that Sarah gave it more than a couple of glances as she got dressed.

I put some music on in the background, an old Elton John album. I got an empty bottle and said, "come on, let's play a few rounds, nothing kinky, just for fun".

I laid the bottle on the floor in the middle of Sarah, Rob and I. Rob was still naked, bathing in the heat of the open fire next to us and also the vodka no doubt. His erection had softened now, but his cock still looked blood gorged resting on his thigh, and still gave an occasional twitch. Sarah asked if he was going to put his shorts back on as he was distracting her.

Rob simply replied with a laugh, "well I'm glad I distract you, with something to look at!"

As I spun, the bottle it swung round and landed on Sarah. She looked at us both and said, "I'm not doing anything kinky." I thought for a while about what I could ask her to do, and then said,

"ok, I dare you to dance with Rob to the next track."

Rob immediately said "ok," and got up, just as a relatively fast track (crocodile rock) was finishing.

He grabbed Sarah's hand and said, "bonjour madam, danseras-tu avec moi?"

Sarah looked at him and said, "hey it was my dare, and I`m not dancing with you like that!"

Rob responded with a laugh and said "eu natural madam!" and then pulled her up.

I thought Sarah would point blank refuse unless Rob at least put his shorts on, but she didn't protest, she just made a weak "no" whilst nervously laughing at the silliness of the situation but stood up with Rob as he placed his hands on her hips.

The next track came on (that's why they call it the blues) which was a slow song. Rob then held Sarah around the waist, and they started slowly dancing to the track, swaying gently to the rhythm.

I noticed the laughing got less and Rob started pulling Sarah closer towards him. As he did so, I could see his cock brushing Sarah's thigh and leggings. Sarah had her arms around Rob's neck, and they continued to dance. I then noticed Rob's cock was getting bigger.

At first, it was just brushing Sarah's upper thighs a little more firmly. As it grew, it steadily pressed harder against her legs and then traced a path upwards, pulsing all the time towards her pelvis and was then eventually very rigid and pressed firmly against Sarah's pelvis and abdomen.

I could hear their breathing become deeper, and as they swayed to the music, I noticed that Rob's cock was glistening at the top, he was clearly leaking a not insignificant amount of pre-cum from the eroticism of the moment which was beginning to smear around the waistband of Sarah's leggings making a damp patch on the pastel yellow material, and also on her olive skin just above the waistband.

Sarah didn't move away, in fact, I wasn't sure, but I thought I noticed Sarah moving her hips a little closer, pressing her pelvis against Robs cock. She eventually laughed again, moved away from him slightly and looked down at his now very hard cock.

"how are we supposed to dance with that thing in the way!?"

I was transfixed, watching Rob`s cock pressing harder and harder into Sarah`s abdomen.

Rob then said, "ahh yes very sorry Madam, I will move it out of the way!!"

He then took me, and I'm sure Sarah by surprise as he quickly pushed his cock down, and in between the gap of Sarah's legs, so I guess it was out of the way alright!

But when he let go, it sprang up, so was now pressing directly against Sarah`s covered pussy.

Sarah said with a giggle, "well that's one way I suppose," and they carried on dancing. As they turned around, Sarah`s back was now towards me, and I could see Rob`s cock in between her leggings. Every time they swayed with the music; his cock was pressing against the gusset of Sara's leggings which was becoming slick with the pre-cum which began dripping down on to the back of Sarah's thighs.

It was a pretty surreal feeling, watching Sarah dance with a hard cock between her legs. My own cock was now literally bursting through my own shorts.

The track ended, and I said, "ok dare is done." both Rob and Sarah parted, and I could see a very damp patch on the gusset of the yellow leggings that Sarah was wearing, and I don't think all of the dampness was from Robs cock.

They both sat down, and Rob said "hey, that was nice, mercy madam!"

"Mercy to you too!" Sarah replied.

I passed the bottle to Sarah to spin, she gave it a spin and it landed on her again!

Rob very quickly said "I dare Sarah to take her leggings off again!"

This was the test in my view, if Sarah refused, that would confirm we had gone too far, if she removed them, who knows!!

Sarah Looked at me, and I gave the slightest of nods and a smile. After a few seconds, Sarah said, quietly "ok," and started taking them off!

As she took them off, I could now see that the damp patch was not all Rob, and glistening rivulets of wetness were visible on either side of the gusset of her knickers. Sarah sat down on the floor, now trying to hide the wetness from view also, but the firelight made sure that it glistened for us both to see very well.

The next spin was Rob's turn. he spun the bottle again, and it landed back on him. Sarah then quickly said "ok I dare you both to dance with me to the same Elton John song again."

I didn't need asking twice, and Rob was up like a shot. This time I took Sarah`s hand, and put both my hands on her waist, pulling her into me as we started to dance. I still had my boxers on, but my cock was now straining against them as we danced.

Rob came up behind Sarah and put his hands just above mine around her waist and started nibbling the nape of her neck from behind as we danced. Sarah gave a gasp and then giggled and said, "that thing is getting in the way again!" as his cock was now pressing against her crevice of her ass.

Rob also chuckled and said, "sorry madam, I will move it again," and he quickly pushed it down in between Sarah's legs but this time from the rear.

As he pushed it through her legs, it nudged me! "Hey careful Rob, you`re stabbing me!" I said "anyway, this isn't fair, I still have my boxers on," so I swiftly pulled them down and kicked them off, now my own cock sprung up towards Sarah's abdomen.

Sarah then said, "oh great, I now have another thing in the way!"

I said, "oops let me move it as well then" and pushed it down and between Sarah's legs.

Sarah now had Robs cock and my cock between her legs, all of us dancing slowly and swaying to the music. As we did both our cocks were sliding against the gusset of her knickers, and as we moved, we could all feel the heat and wetness increasing, a mixture of Sarah's pussy and pre-cum from both cocks sliding slowly as we danced.

Feeling another man's cock slide beside my own was a peculiar sensation. I`ve never considered myself in any way interested in men, but the situation was so erotic it was certainly adding to the electricity!

Rob then moved his hands up and cupped Sarah's boobs outside her bra. He then moved his hands to the back and undid it, releasing her boobs. he then reached around and cupped them in his hands, gently caressing them. I bent down and kissed both nipples as I started pushing my cock in and out between her legs.

Rob had now moved his hands down and was starting to caress her arse cheek moving his hand closer to her thong. I felt his hand underneath Sarah's gusset as it brushed my cock. He had moved Sarah's thong to one side and was sliding his fingers over her labia which was slick from wetness. As he slid his fingers up to her clit, Sarah let out a little gasp, and I could feel her hips starting to quiver and gyrate on his hand.

We were all now naked except for Sarah`s knickers. As Sarah was gyrating on Rob`s fingers, he moved his other hand to the side of her knickers and pulled them down. Sarah kicked them off and he then stood up and replaced his hand on her pussy, this time I could see him circle Sarah`s clit before dipping a finger just inside her pussy.

The track had ended, but we were all then just lost in what was happening. Sarah took hold of my cock and started stroking it slowly up and down squeezing my balls with each stroke.

Rob had now pushed two fingers inside Sarah's soaking wet pussy, popping one out to gently circle her clit every few seconds. Sarah leant forward, and arched her back, I think to allow Rob better access to her pussy, in doing so she then leaned down and started kissing my stomach, then edging closer to my cock.

Surely, she was not considering taking me in her mouth. This had not been something Sarah had ever enjoyed, but something I longed for. She got closer and I could now feel her hot breath on my helmet. Then, she kissed it, slowly circling her tongue around the tip, then licked all the way down to my balls and back up again, before taking the helmet in her warm mouth. The feeling was unbelievable, and it was all I could do to stop myself from exploding right there and then.

I pulled back a little as I didn't want to cum straight away. Sarah followed me as I sat on the edge of the couch, and then knelt just in front of it. Sarah then sank down on all fours and continued to wank me gently.

Rob had followed her and knelt down behind her. I thought he was going to fuck her then, but instead, he bent his head and started kissing her arse first, Sarah arched her back again pointing her pussy high in the air. Rob then started running his tongue slowly down each side of her pussy tracing the outside if her labia until he flicked his tongue just inside her lips, before dipping it inside in a circular motion. He then sucked her clit inside his mouth and gently pulsed the sucking motion.

While Rob was doing this, Sarah again put my cock in her mouth. This time she took most of its length inside, nearly reaching my balls before pulling up again. Rob was audibly slurping Sarah`s pussy now and had inserted two fingers while he was sucking her clit.

As Sarah slide down my cock, I started to feel her body tense up, and I knew she was close to orgasm. I knew the pattern; she would stiffen and raise her pussy to the stimulus it was receiving, in this case Rob's tongue. Sure enough, I saw her ass raise and she started to slowly undulate on Rob's tongue.

Just before Sarah went over the edge, a few things happened; First, she sucked my cock in deep and clamped her mouth around me, next, her hips started bucking against Robs mouth, she arched her back again pointing her pussy high in the air making it gape and contract on Rob's lips.

I think Rob realised she was close to cumming, so quickly kneeled up. the sight before me was mind blowing. Sarah was taking my cock deep in her mouth, and as I looked down the curve of her back to her ass, I saw Rob holding his cock with one hand and Sarah's ass with the other, gently spreading her right cheek apart as he positioned the helmet of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Rob circled Sarah`s inner lips with his helmet, then started gently and slowly pushing his cock into her, stretching her pussy around it. Sarah gave a little gasp with my cock in her mouth, her breath exhaling around my balls as he ploughed into her pussy deeply.

Just as Rob had sunk all the way in, and his balls started grinding against Sarah's clit, it hit her. Sarah gave a low guttural moan on my cock; the vibrations were exquisite! She then began panting and groaning whilst bucking her hips up and down on Rob's cock as he rapidly thrust deeply in and out in time to Sarah's convulsing pussy.

As Sarah`s orgasm subsided, Rob then started gently fucking Sarah from behind. Sarah released my cock from her mouth and started wanking me again, her expression looked delirious as she gently rocked against Rob's long slow thrusts inside her.

Dennygb
Dennygb
15 Followers
12