The French Ménage à Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, I said I wanted to be inside Sarah, so she stood up, turned around and sat down on my cock facing away from me. This also allowed her to grasp Robs cock and start wanking him. Then she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking in a highly theatrical way, I`m sure just to turn me on more! Which was working!

As I thrust in her pussy, I could feel Sarah was wetter than I had ever felt before. I reached round and started rubbing her clit again. Applying pressure just above her pubic bone and circling my two fingers around her clit and lips. It wasn't long, and I could feel her tensing up again.

Her pussy started gripping my cock in waves, getting tighter and tighter, I could feel a slight vibration every time Sarah sat down grinding my balls into her clit. As Sarah started cumming again, she gripped Robs cock hard and bucked up and down on mine!

This was just all too much for me and for Rob I guess, so both of us said we were about to cum at the same time.

Sarah panted "oohh god fuck me!!" as her orgasm was still in full throw, but then sucked on Robs cock even harder.

I could see Robs cock tensing up in her mouth as Sarah continued to cum and grind down on my me. Sarah had never really liked semen in her mouth, so I wondered what she would do, as I knew Rob was about to cum.

Then I saw the throbbing begin. his cock became so rigid the veins were clearly visible, Rob`s urethra started to pulse in waves from his balls to his helmet, which I knew was pumping spunk up through his cock in jets towards Sarah`s mouth.

I saw three powerful pulses, followed by about 4-5 smaller twitches of his balls. All the time Sarah kept her lips clamped tight around Rob`s cock, his semen was clearly flooding her mouth. I then saw Sarah`s cheeks expand a little before I saw her throat visibly gulping, obviously swallowing all of Rob`s cum.

This sent me over the edge, I could feel my own cum rising and then; as Sarah ground down again with Rob`s cock still in her mouth, I exploded inside her.

As I was cumming, Sarah and Rob`s orgasms were subsiding, and Sarah released Rob`s cock from her mouth. As she did, a thick stream of his cum dribbled from the corner of her mouth, down her lips and neck, landing on her tits as I shot the last powerful jet of cum into her pussy.

We all then collapsed in a quivering mess panting from the amazing experience.

12