The French Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's heart was pounding. She took a deep breath, then let it out. "Let's do it." She lay on her back and spread her legs in a wide Vee, lifting her ass off the bed.

Genevieve laughed softly. "You are eager." She knelt between Ashley's spread thighs, coated her index finger with lube, and pressed its tip into Ashley's asshole, stopping at the first joint. "Are you all right?"

Ashley tightened her anal muscles around Genevieve's fingertip, then relaxed them. "Yeah. Keep going." She ran slow fingers up and down her slit, dipping deep into her slick pussy, then rubbing wet fingers over her swollen clit.

Genevieve moved her finger in and out, gradually going deeper. "You are doing well," she said. "Do you like my finger? It is all the way up your ass." She twisted her finger and Ashley moaned.

"I believe so." Genevieve pulled her finger out of Ashley's asshole and added more lube, then slipped it back in and worked it in and out. Ashley groaned and kneaded her heavy tits while swinging her buttocks in time with Genevieve's thrusting finger. Her cries grew louder when Genevieve added a second finger, crossed with the first, and finger-fucked her ass roughly.

Ashley was close to coming. "That's enough! I want the vibrator. Now!"

"Very well." Genevieve coated the hot pink vibrator with lubricant and pressed its thick round head into Ashley's asshole, gradually stretching it open.

"Oh God," Ashley whispered. "It's big."

"Does it hurt?" Genevieve pushed the vibe in a little deeper.

"No. It's just . . . Ow!" A sudden stab of pain shot through Ashley's body. It hurt but also stoked her blazing lust.

Genevieve pulled the vibrator back a fraction of an inch. "It is all right, my love." She picked the aqua mini-vibe up and handed it to Ashley. "Use this. It will help."

"All right." Ashley pulled the top off the mini-vibe, revealing three shiny silver points. She turned it on and pressed its head into her pussy mouth. She ran it up and down her slit, rubbing its side against her clit every time she reached the top, while the hot pink vibrator's head stretched her asshole.

"Oh yeah!" Ashley pressed the mini-vibe's head against her clit hood and moved it in slow circles, rubbing her clit from different angles. Her ass muscles gradually relaxed, letting Genevieve push in deeper.

"You are doing very well," Genevieve said. "This will help." The hot pink vibrator buzzed to life, sending shockwaves of pleasure through Ashley's body.

"Wow! That is INTENSE!" Ashley lifted her butt higher, taking more of the big pink vibrator's flaring head. Her body jerked as the vibe's first ridge pressed through her little ring of tightly clamped anal muscles.

Genevieve laughed. "We are just getting started." The big vibrator's speed increased again. Its second ridge penetrated Ashley's asshole, quickly followed by the third.

"Oh my God!" Ashley pressed the mini-vibe's head directly against her swollen clit.

Genevieve pressed one of the big vibrator's buttons and the buzzing in Ashley ass changed to pulsing. Intense pulsing. She moaned and rocked her hips, steadily humping the toy, pushing its ridges in and out of her supersensitive asshole . . .

"Oh fuck!" Ashley moaned. "Those ridges. And that vibration . . ."

"Good, isn't it?" Genevieve pulled the vibrator almost out of Ashley's ass, then pushed it back in.

"Fuck yeah!" Ashley dropped the mini-vibe and thrust three fingers up her steaming snatch.

"It gets better." Genevieve changed the vibration again and worked the big tool in and out of Ashley's ass. She screamed and thrashed, fingering her pussy frantically as Genevieve fucked her ass steadily. She'd never come so hard. Not with Mike and not even from masturbating while fantasizing about her dream man.

Her climaxes rolled on, each more intense than the last, until the world finally dissolved into a warm pink haze . . .

"Mon amour." Ashley opened her eyes. Genevieve was looking down at her with a warm smile on her face. "Welcome back."

"Wow," Ashley whispered. "That was wild." Her body was slick with sweat and the room reeked of overheated women.

"For me, too." Genevieve bent down and kissed Ashley. "You are so responsive."

"You're a great lover." Ashley felt warm and drowsy. "Where did you learn to do that? From Hercule?"

"Oh no." Genevieve laughed. "He is sweet and skillful, but I mostly taught him." She laughed again. "He is very attentive and learns quickly."

"Then who?"

"An older woman. Back in Paris. What you call a 'bull dyke.'" Genevieve took Ashley in her arms and kissed her tenderly. "She was not my first woman, but she has been the best lover . . . until you."

"I'd like to meet her," Ashley said sleepily.

"Perhaps you will." Genevieve lay down beside Ashley and fell asleep within seconds.

Exhausted from her intense orgasms, Ashley drifted into sleep. She'd started down a new road. She didn't know where it was taking her, but it was going to be an amazing trip.

* * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Alyshia H. suggested the character "Genevieve" and the general situation. The other characters and plot are mine.

Thanks, Alyshia

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *