The French Teacher 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat says.

"Follow me and bring the bottle."

To her sofa we went. After a glass of wine, I felt bold enough to ask.

"Want to make out?"

Kat puts her glass down and speaks.

"Yeah."

She gets up and plops in my lap.

"Whatcha got in mind?" She speaks.

I pretend to ponder her question before answering.

"Oh, maybe some heavy kissing, some ear licking and sucking, some neck kisses and maybe a few nibbles."

So, we do all of that. Me to her and her to me. It is getting hot and heavy here. Kat pushes away from me. Her lips swollen from kissing. In a profoundly serious tone, she asks.

"Alan, you are not going to break my heart, are you? I have had that done and do not want to go through it again."

I get serious as well

"No Kat, I am not going to break your heart. I have no desire to hurt you in any fashion. We have fun together and we talk all the time. I like you for who you are."

Kat smiles, leans in for some heavier kissing. Then she pushes me back again and stands.

"Then you need to see what you're getting."

Kat turns and goes to what I think is her bedroom. A few minutes later she returns in just her flannel shirt. No pants.

"Okay Alan, here it is. This is me."

Kat unbuttons her shirt, and it falls to the floor. She is naked.

"Take a good look." She speaks.

"I am a little overweight, I have stretch marks on my hips, thighs, and stomach. My hair is beginning to grey. I have a few wrinkles and my boobs sag. You still want this?"

I stand and go to the goddess standing naked in the room. I take her in my arms, kiss her forehead and say simply.

"Yes, I do."

She leads me to her bedroom. I have her lie on the bed and I then kiss and lick every naked inch of her, paying special attention to the parts of her she is most concerned about.

I whisper.

"Kat, you are even lovelier then the first day I saw you all those years ago."

I kiss her hard then. Then I moved down her neck, chest, and stomach to between her thighs. More kisses, more licks until she has had all she can take.

She speaks.

"Now, now, now, now. I want you now."

Kat wraps her legs around my torso and pulls me towards her. I take my time with entry. One centimeter at a time. Kat is impatient. I think it has been a while for us both. So, I give her what she wants. I figure we can do this again.

We finished. Kat is next to me like a second skin.

She speaks.

"You're not playing with me, are you?"

I gave her a nice kiss and answered.

"Nope, I'm very serious about you Kat."

"Good!" she says and adds.

"I have a 45 and I know how to use it."

Then she giggles. I want to tell you there was truly little sleep that night. Kat and I made up for lots of lost time.

The next morning, we woke up together. Kat crawls on top of me and puts those boobs of hers in my face. I know what to do. This has other parts of me awake. This Kat takes advantage of this and bounces up and down on. Not a bad way to start the day.

We are on break and our time is our own. Later Kat is lying on top of me.

She speaks.

"I really want some espresso. Can you go out and get us some? I will make it worth your effort."

So, I get up, wash my face, dress, and head out to the café. Espresso to go.

When I return to Kat's, she is making us breakfast. She is wearing just an apron. Her ass is out the back and there is plenty of side boob to be seen. A genuinely nice sight to return to. So, I am going to be a smartass.

"This is what I get for dressing and getting coffee? I get breakfast?"

With spatula in hand and direct her hips, she says.

"Well did you want?"

I offer her a mischievous smile and speak.

"I would like more of what I had last night."

I get kisses for that.

"Right after breakfast." She speaks. "Now, set the table please."

Espresso and food.

We clean up the table and do dishes.

Kat announces.

"I need a shower. Wanna scrub my back?"

I have never showered with a woman before. It is very enjoyable. You can reach places they cannot, and they can do the same for you. Getting out of the shower was chilly. I mean it is December. Kat dashes for the bed and blankets. She is shivering. I follow her but walk instead of dash.

She asks.

"Are you going to get in here and keep me warm?"

How can I refuse a wet naked girl? You are right. I cannot.

So, this was our break. Kat and I spent a lot of time together. We cooked together, went shopping, cleaned each other's homes, and listened to music. And I spent much time making love to her gorgeous body. The age difference meant nothing to me. Kat is a beautiful woman and I love being with her. That is all.

The holidays came and went. Kat and I returned to our jobs. I was immensely proud and happy to walk hand in hand with her down the hallway. This did not escape the notice of the students. But they seemed happy about it.

The principal asked us not to show too many public displays of affection in front of the students. The man is an idiot. Like we would do that as professionals. But when no one is around, Kat gets my attention. The longer we are together, the more important she becomes to me. Her happiness and safety are my concerns. Kat, in turn does the same for me.

So, it should not surprise you that we move in together to her place in February.

Then you also will not be surprised that in June, I asked Kat to be my wife.

I have to say that one of my favorite things is when she parades around the house naked. It is a beautiful thing. Oh, and one more thing. Right after school was out for the summer, Kat asked me what I thought about becoming a father. It has not happened yet.

In response, I said.

"I think I would like a little girl. She should look like her mom."

Age? What has that to do with anything? When love finds you, take it with both hands and hold on. That is what I have learned being with Kat.

12