The Fresh Pimp Of Bel Air

Story Info
Pimpin' hoes all up in Bel Air... Fresh Honey For Tha Money.
4k words
7.3k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers

The Fresh Pimp Of Bel Air

By : DickThePimp

Pimp Parody... And It Takes Place In Bel Air... Who Woulda Thunk It?

Aboard the Trumpster's amazing yacht... super amazing yacht... yeah... his yacht...

"Son... (Yeah whore... suck it)... Son..."

"Yeah, dad?"

"Son... You've got to keep your bitches in line. Them hoes will wear you down if you let them. Believe me... I know. (Yeah, baby... Another Banana Daiquiri... Good whore... Suck daddy's humongous dick. It's truly spectacular. So amazingly spectacular. So ridiculously, amazingly spectacular.)... Believe me... I'm the biggest pimp ever and I know. It's just like I told that Pelosi whore... Know your role, baby... and suck my insanely spectacular cock.)... Gotta keep them hoes in line." My dad's VERY over the top way of speaking in full effect.

I laugh. "Yeah, I know dad. It's fine. Trust me."

"Ok, son. I gotta go. Love you. I've got to cum down this whore's throat... and make another billion while I'm at it. Peace and fat pussy grease, my homeboy... (Yeah, baby! Drink that spectacular cum. That super spectacular cum. It's so amazingly, super spectacular...)..."

In Bel Air...

I hang up, laughing and shaking my head. My dad's a fucking trip for sure.

I've learned a lot from my dad. About pimpin'... and about life in general. I've learned a few things not to do from him too. He's a good teacher. A crazy ass teacher... but a good teacher.

I'm running the pimp game out here in the Platinum Triangle. Bel Air, Holmby Hills, and Beverly Hills. All over LA County actually. Got them hoes fuckin', suckin'... and making me money. A wholeeeeeeee lot of it. Famous hoes too. Some not famous ones as well. I run a strip club too, The Honey Pot. I run my pimp biz outta there. Got my celebrity ho babes stripping and selling pussy outta there as well. You'd be surprised just how many rich, famous celeb babes wanna turn tricks. It even amazes me sometimes too. Just goes to show you... Hoes gonna be hoin'.

"Damn, bitch... suck that pimp daddy dick."

Laid back in my bed, smoking. Sweet smoke filling the room.

"Fuck Yeah! Gonna nut in that mouth. Show me what you got, bitch. Haha."

Damn... my bitch, Beth can suck a fucking cock. That blonde hair flying around. Her head bobbing fast. Her mouth sucking hard. Her throat wide open. Spit rolling. Nice and messy... just like I love. I close my eyes, as my bitch speeds up, those lips gripping and rippling even harder up and down my monster meat. Head bobbing outta control. Spit rolling like a mack truck down a steep hill. Ahhhhhhhhh.

"I love this fucking cock so much, big daddy. Nut in my mouth, baby. Feed your bitch. Mmmmmmmmm."

Beth Chapman is my main bitch. My top ho since the get go. I used to pimp the bitch, but now she's just my girlfriend... turning an occasional trick. I own this mouth. I own it all. Huge titties and everything else. She's my property... And she fucking loves it.

"Here it cums, bitch. FUCK!!!" My super nut pumps out like an erupting volcano. Thick spurts of extra creamy cum shooting down Beth's throat, full fucking force. She coos happily and swallows fast, gladly gulping down every last drop of pimp skeet with a real slutty smile, a fast bobbing head, and some real nice ball massaging.

"Mmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmm! Yummy yum yum! God... your nut tastes great! Fucking hell yeah, big daddy! Mmmmmmmmmm." Beth lavishly sucks me clean, those lips and that mouth and tongue doing the dirty work right, licking, lapping, kissing, and sucking my fourteen inch pimp dick like only she can. Best cocksucker in the biz! That's why she's my top bitch. That, and them titties. 38F jugs. All natural. And fun as fuck to suck and fuck... and play with. Love them super titties!

I spend roughly and hour, licking, sucking, squeezing, motorboating, and molesting those 38F fun bags senseless. Beth loves it when I worship her massive melons. She plays with my hair and whips my head around as I orally and otherwise molest her melons, rough, rowdy, and real sloppy.

We share a 40 and chill, smoking and laughing about my dad... and the trick I had Beth fuck last night. The little dick judge bastard wanted to give me five years for some bullshut, but I supposedly got off... cause Beth got him off... three times.

She said his dick was 4 or 5 inches. Kinda thick, but short. She liked sucking it, but she didn't even feel it in her baddass badonkadonk, milf ass when he fucked it. She put on a helluva show though. She filmed it for me... just in case the bastard changes his mind and doesn't wanna let me off. Blackmail can come in real handy when you need it. Pimp biz gettin' done.

"Yeah, bitch?" Another ho of mine, Courteney Cox calls me. She ran outta coke. She's got a party going on at her pad and she needs some more yayo.

"Ok, baby. I'll hook you up. You owe me, though."

"I know, baby. I promise I'll make it worth your while. MWAH!"

A pimp's job is never done. "Here... take this over to Courteney's pad for me, baby." I hand Beth a big bag of blow I get outta my nightstand. Gotta stay ready. Have your shit close for when you need it.

"Sure, big daddy." Beth takes the bag, leaning over and kissing me better than ever. She sucks my tongue like she did my big ass cock, sucking the chrome off that motherfucker. I slap and squeeze her big bad booty and grin. She makes sure to rub those giant jugs all over my chest. Bitch knows how to keep her man happy for sure.

Beth gets up and gets dressed. I watch. She makes sure to wiggle and jiggle that sweet jelly for me as she puts her sexy ass clothes back on. Skin tight black jeans... black g string underneath... and a skin tight, low cut black top. No fucking bra. Those hooters jump around so fucking nice in that skimpy top. She throws on her black leather jacket and shades... she's already got a black bandana on... blows me a big kiss... and heads out... big booty shaking on the way out. Sexy fucking bitch.

While my main bitch goes to take the coke to Courteney's, I hit up another Courtney... Courtney Love. "Hey, baby. I need some weed. I'm running low." I usually don't ask Courtney for drugs, cause she usually uses them up herself, but I need some smoke. My usual supplier is locked up and my super stash got picked up by the fucking cops, so I'm kinda in a bind.

"Sure, daddy. Come by and get it. You can give me some dick milk while you're here. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmm... I need you're dick milk, daddy. Yummy."

"Ok, bitch. I'll be by later. I gotta go check the club first."

"I can swing by there with the smoke."

"Even better. I'll see ya there, baby. Daddy appreciates it."

"Haha. Daddy's gotta show me how much he appreciates it. Hahaha. I can't wait. See ya."

I gotta admit. I dig Courtney. She's a fucked up mess, but a cool chick. Great piece of ass too, fucked up mess or not.

I head out black leather pants and boots on. Rockin' a two mil gold and diamond PIMP chain... no shirt. Some old school Ray-Bans. Yeah... I'm pimp slick, and my name ain't even Rick.

Slow motion roll out my driveway. You ever wonder what a 10 million dollar car looks like? Well... it's my pimpmobile. Green and gold, totally custom Bentley drop top. Pure 24kt gold spinners with my name carved into each blade. Diamonds around each rim, and the body as well. Crème, gold and diamond steering well, interior as well. Bitches cream when they see me roll by. Pimped out with my big ass cock out. Damn!... I'm fine. Damn!... my pimp game's strong. Damn!... your bitch loves me. Fresh, Freaky, and Fine.. All the damn time!

I stop at a light, my last blunt lit, smoke bellowing out from my mouth. "Hey, James. How you doin' pimp daddy?" A chick asks me, her jealous ass boyfriend is driving and giving her shit for asking. He speeds off. I just smirk a real smokey smirk. That bitch is mine. Not his. She's mine. That's gotta really fuck with his mind. I don't even know the bitch... and she's mine.

That pimp ass, The Honey Pot sign really makes me smile. Green and gold... pimp colors... flashing neon sign. Big ass sign too. You can see it all over Bel Air. Gawdy as fuck. Hell to tha yeah!

"Hey, baby." My extra perfect mama Kelly (Porn Super Queen Kelly Madison) greets me as I walk in the door. She's the manager. She kisses and hugs me nice tight. Sweet smile and all. "How's my baby."

"I'm chill, mama. How are you, love?"

"I'm doing great, baby. Tom's been a pain, but I'm great." Tom's mama's boyfriend. He used to work with my dad. Mama started fucking him when she found out about my dad cheating on her. She fucked all of my dad's friends to get back at him. Yeah... my parent's don't get along. That's life. I'm still pimpin' though.

I walk, arm in arm, with my queen, back to my office. I check my messages. "Sofia was here earlier. She can't make her shift tonight. Her husband's real sick so she has to take care of him."

Sofia Vergara. Damn... one of my favorites hoes/strippers/fuck bitches. I fucking love her accent. It gets me so damn hard! She's also pregnant with my kid, but she hasn't told her husband. She says she's just gonna let him think it's his. Fine with me. I'm a pimp daddy, not an actual daddy.

"Kaia's gonna take Sofia's shift." I give mama a little bit of a surprised look. She walks over and kisses my cheek, softly caressing my face too. My baby sister Kaia... she's 19... and I are super close. I'm pretty protective of her too. She does dance for us, but I try and limit what she does. I trust mama though, so I let it slide.

"It'll be fine, baby. I promise. Don't worry." Mama squeezes my ass with an extra naughty smile, wink, and lip lick. I chuckle. Horny old broad. Ha. She's definitely not old... She's 53. And she's also the hottest chick that's ever walked the earth... Still to this day. She's more gorgeous than any chick half her age.

I sneak in a quick, extremely beautiful booty slap on her as she sashays around to the front of my desk. She winks back, lips pursed, tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth. God damn! She's the sexiest chick I've ever seen! That white and pink velour track suit is driving me wild. 34FF tits popping out of the unzipped top. That sweet milf ass jiggling away inside that extra smooth, snug material. White and pink Gucci sneakers too.

Mama stands in front of my desk and unzips her top all the way. She opens it and shows me my favorite titties ever encased in that skimpy, pink cotton sports bra. It barely covers her nipples and the lower part of her massive, all natural breasts. She giggles, blowing me sexy kisses. Yeah, my mom loves to tease, and she knows how much I love her and her tits too. Best mom ever. She zips back up... a little... and fixes us a drink.

"Thanks, mama." She hands me a rum and coke. I relax in my big ass pimp chair. Mama sits on my lap, drinking her Jack and coke, making sure to grind her sweet milf ass on my crotch... always the tease.

About two minutes later, Mama's managed to get my fourteen inch cock outta my leather pants and right up her super sweet and slick pussy. God... I love her handy work. She softly bounces on my cock, still sipping her drink all sexy, moaning softly as her gorgeously sweet mama pussy grips and pumps my monster cock. She's so wet. It's paradise. The sweetest pussy ever fucking my cock so perfectly.

I quickly chug my drink and put the glass down on the desk. My super horny hands find their way to my mom's glorious globes, manhandling her fucking fabulous funbags through her thin, super soft bra, then pulling them outta the skimpy bra and cupping and groping them wildly. My thumbs flicking her rock hard nips as I roughly squeeze the freak city outta those massive jugs. Mama coos happily, tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth so sexy, grinding her vibrating milf pussy mercilessly on my pimp cock, then bouncing faster and faster... and faster... on it.

She squirts all over me, my cock soaked with her honey sweet pussy cream. God... the wet, wonderful sensations. Mmmmmmmm. My eyes roll. I grunt a low, steady groan, my cock so happy as it's splashed with so much milky pussy jizz. Mama's uber talented pussy still pumping my thick ass pimp dick, bouncing on it so damn fast. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

I end up wildly titty fucking my mom on my big ass oak desk. She shakes those awesomely amazing hooters all over my massive cock as I power drill in between them. Courtney Love shows up, runs over to my desk, and spreads my cheeks, eating my ass, her tongue wiggling in and out of my butt so beautifully. That coked up whore can toss some fucking salad for damn sure. I just grin, my blunt barely hanging on. My smoke blowing into my mom's mouth... I'm leaning down so it can. She's smiling her appreciation back at me.

I cum into Courtney's anxiously awaiting mouth, my mom pumping my super shaft nice and fast so Courtney's can get all of my cum... most of it anyway, my mom wants some too. Courtney smiles around my cum blasting pimp rod, eagerly sucking out as much thick, extra smooth and creamy dick milk as she possibly can.

Mama jerks my dick outta Courtney's extra whorish mouth, and immediately sucks it down her throat. Yeah... all fourteen inches. Good God, what a fucking feeling! I growl in extra horny delight, smoking and grinning from ear to ear as my perfect mom ravenously devours the last of my silky smooth dick cream, bobbing her long blonde haired head on my cock, her tongue wrapping tight around my shaft, as she feverishly sucks out my cream, smiling so beautifully at me, winking too, as she goes. She gently rubs my thighs too, making me feel so fucking good. Fuck... I'm in love with my mother! Whenever I get married, she's gonna be my first wife... For damn sure!

Courtney sucks, and plays with, my mom's tits as mama lovingly sucks me clean, her mouth and tongue thoroughly cleaning my now half hard cock. The amazing sensations making my cock twitch uncontrollably in her mouth. She giggles happily and smiles, smiling up at me, still rubbing my thighs.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. My bays got the sweetest cum. The most delicious dick milk ever. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmm." Mam keeps lavishing her oral love all over my very appreciative cock, and then my balls. She spits on them and sucks them so softly, one at a time.

"He sure does. Hahahaha." Courtney takes the blunt form my mouth and kisses me while I roughly squeeze her butt. She hands me the weed while we're still swapping cummy spit. Damn... I really fucking love her ass. I roughly squeeze that fucking butt, slap it a couple of times... and roughly squeeze it some more. Bitch has low rider jeans on. Her pink g string sticking outta the top of 'em. Trashy, and sexy as fuck. Courtney can't stop moaning into my mouth.

As we wrap this shit up, I get a couple of texts. One from my girl Ronda Rousey. She's my second bitch. Just below Beth. She had a real successful date with a rich tech trick. He tipped her 200 grand. Oh yeah.

The other text is from my bitch Khloe Kardashian. She got a 75 grand tip from two tricks. She did a double blowjob with a dad and his son. Some old rich dude from Phoenix. His son's like 40.

My hoes making the big bag. I get it all too. Real pimp shit. I give them what I see fit. I take care of my bitches, so I pay 'em real nice. The famous hoes get more cause they're making more. Simple pimp math.

I walk out to the front. My girl Misha is on stage. She waves over and blows me a kiss. An old dude By the stage hands her a $20 bill. I grin back. Nice crowd. This place is always packed. We've got hot regular honeys... and hot famous ones too. They pull in the big tippers too. Plus... we're full service, so the pussy's always wet and wide open for business around The Honey Pot.

Got all my hoes booked too. Sofia's off and so is Betty White. Fuck yeah... I said Betty Fucking White! She's almost 100, but she's got the wet and ready pussy just like the much younger hoes. You'd be surprised how many motherfuckers wanna fuck a 99 year old Hollywood legend like Betty. Young dudes absolutely love her. She's a sweetheart too. Never complains. She's just about makin' her bag and gettin' fucked. My kinda broad.

"Sup..."

"Hey, daddy. I'm through with my date. Wanna chill?"

"Can't, baby. Gotta hang here and take care of some things."

"Later, maybe?"

"Sure. I'll call you."

"Ok. I can't wait. Love ya, daddy. MWAH!"

"Bach atcha, baby."

My bitch Ronda Rousey is a blast. I love chillin' with her extra fine ass as much as possible. That bitch can smoke some weed too. She keeps right there with me. A real cool bitch.

She had a date with a fan. Dude's fucked her like 12 times already. He's got a big crush on her. He's got good taste.

Kaia sends me an ass pic. Such a sweet, smackable ass. She sent me a titty pic this morning. I just smile. My baby sis always keeps me smiling. She definitely takes after our mom. Blonde... kinda short hair, not long like mama... huge natural jugs... just like mama. Freaking beautiful as can be. Smooth, supple skin. Great little jiggly rump. A real sex goddess. I keep an eye on her though. Don't want all these fucked up losers trying to mack on her. She's my sister, so I gotta take care of her.

"Baby... I think I'm gonna dump, Tom. He's being a huge pain. I love fucking him, but I hate dealing with him sometimes. Jesus!"

"What's wrong?"

"He found out about my little date with Earl the other night and he's been on my ass about it ever since. I explained to him... repeatedly... that it was just a business thing, but he just couldn't deal with it. My God... he's so hard headed sometimes. Such a beautiful cock, but such an annoying way about him. I just can't handle it anymore. He pitched a huge fit before about me dancing here. I can't take his jealousy. It's just too annoying. Besides.... I have my baby, and you're all the man I need anyway." Mama kisses my left cheek, holding my arm and laying her perfect head on my shoulder. She walks me back to her office, where I help her chill with some smoke and a little white wine. Some real sweet cuddling thrown in for good measure as well.

Beth gets back from Courteney's pad, right as her Friend... pun intended... Jennifer Aniston goes up on stage to dazzle our very excited crowd with her very sexy stripper routine. The happy crowd makes it rain all over the stage and Jennifer hasn't even taken her clothes off yet.

Mama and I watch from her office, chillin' on her very plush sofa. We have cameras all over the club so we both can watch everything that goes on... and a whole lot of kinky stuff goes on... On stage and off.

Beth joins us on the couch and shares the smoke with us. I've got my ladies on both sides of me. A real nice place to be. We smoke, drink, and watch Jennifer toss her gold g string into the crowd. The place erupts. She's really into it, wiggling and jiggling that tight body all over the stage, spreading her very famous pussy for everyone to see. It's pouring in stage. It's gonna be a big night for Ms Aniston. And the liquor's flowing big time. Cha fucking ching!

Beth and mama take turns sucking my cock while I lean back, pimped out... yeah... with my big ass cock out. I just grin. Two blonde mega milfs double gobbling my fourteen inches of pimp fame, spit rolling, blonde hair flying, gorgeous, creamy pink lips rippling. It's fucking amazing. My soft, smokey groans are constant. Mama and Beth playing with my pierced nipples and my huge pimp chain. I gently rub their hair and hold their heads, loving all the cock rocking, sloppy oral suction and pierced nipple pulling so very much.

They share my seed, smiling and swallowing non stop til all of my thick, creamy dick milk disappears down both very accummodating throats. (Wink)

They kiss afterwards, really playing it up for me, tongue sucking and fucking, spitting into each other's mouths, then deep kissing like the two sluttiest whores ever. A whole lot of huge titty groping going on too... by them, and me.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers
12