The Fresh Pimp Of Bel Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer texts me a spread pussy pic... cum dripping and all... with a ton of kisses and smiley faces, after her performance. She counted her tips. $42,000. A pretty fucking nice shift. That's why I get all the famous hoes. 42 grand for fifteen minutes of work. And she's open to fucking her fans, so who knows how much that beautiful ho will actually make.

Aisha Tyler does the next shift. She's pretty popular too. She's also a very fan friendly stripper... if you get my drift. She's always blowing somebody backstage. She'll even blow you for some weed if she's short.

I love Bel Air. Besides the snooty neighbors of course. It's a pretty laid back place to live. A nice, kick back and chill place for a super pimp to do his pimp biz.

I've pimped so many rich bitches in Bel Air. Movie star wives. Movie star daughters. Politicians. Any rich bitch 18 and up that looks good... and fucks good. Got so many track walkers.

The strippers at The Honey Pot are top shelf whores too. Sofia Vergara made 1.5 mil in one week last month... just on lap dances and fan fucks.

My sister Kaia only dances. No extra stuff. She's up for it, but I keep her and ay from that shit right now. She makes so much money on tips and lap dances, she's doesn't need to suck any dicks... well... other than mine. (Wink)

Courtney dropped by to thank me for the coke. She gave me her ass in my office. Bent the bitch over my desk and went to town... eating it... then fucking it. I pissed and came in it too. Made a mess, but what the hell. It was worth it.

My mom did indeed dump Tom. We're engaged now. Yep... I'm marrying my mom. Can't wait too. I'm gonna have the hottest... and best... wife there is.

My dad's still doin' his thing. Still pimpin'. Still being obnoxious and over the top... and loving every fucking second of it. Ha.

Beth and I are still going strong. Still fucking and doing our thing. I'm still obsessed with those giant titties. And she's still obsessed with my giant cock. A perfect match.

I'm always pimpin'. Swagg Pimpin'... fresh and freaky. Hey... it's all about being... The Fresh Pimp Of Bel Air. Peace and fat pussy grease, bitches.

By : DickThePimp


12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
dinawatsonc3dinawatsonc3almost 3 years ago

great story as always!! I am still waiting for the "cum frenzy" between big balls cum volcano Matt and my favorite cum whore Andrea Mitchell, from teasing seduction to where she gets his balls so bloated and excited that they turn a deep glowing purple before exploding all over the room!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kaley Cuoco Gets Another Divorce The real reason for Kaley's failed marriages.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Monica The Slut 01 Monica from Friends begins her slutty journey.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Monica's Hard Ride Monica from Friends getting ass fucked on the subway.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Driving Them Wild Ch. 01 Driving Khloe K wild... And ass fucking her.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Bang Theory-Howard the Magician Howard and Penny perform for the cosmonauts.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories