The Freshman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,178 Followers

If she had known sex with David was going to be anything like this, she thought as she rode up and down on his hardness, Whitney decided she would've jumped his bones the day they'd met. Hell, given her own sexual history, if Diane had any idea of how good David was in bed, she would've beat her mother to it.

"Oh honey," Whitney murmured as she felt her climax building to completion. "Oh honey, I'm going to come. I'm going to come."

"Come for me baby," David echoed as he added his own powerful thrusts to Whitney's. "I want you to come for me. I want you to feel so good. "

A few more driving penetrations and Whitney granted David his wish. He could feel the walls of her sex contract and press against his cock, a bodyquake of long forgotten proportions gripping her body. The sudden increase of sensation against his cock was enough to trigger David's climax as well, sending spurt after spurt inside of her.

Whitney's mouth opened wide in a silent scream as her orgasm overtook her. They pressed their bodies hard against each other, the sweat and heat of their passions mixing together as if they were one. David's climax was no less intense, fueled by the realization of a fantasy fulfilled.

As his loins drained of his youthful energies, he also felt the strength fading from his legs. Unsure of his footing, he guided the two of them back to the edge of the bed where they collapsed on top of it, their arms and legs still tightly intertwined.

They kissed hard, putting the last of their energies into the embrace. Finally both of them were spent, their eyes closing with exhaustion. Not quite asleep, nor fully awake, they lay there in a sort of twilight. Each was unwilling to let the other go.

"I love you," David said a short time later when they had rested enough to talk.

"No you don't," Whitney smiled as she brushed a lock of his hair from over his eyes. "But it was a nice thing for you to say."

David thought Whitney had expected him to say just that. It surprised him that she brushed it off so casually.

"David my dear," Whitney said as she gently stroked his cheek. "I'm not some little girl whose chastity you just compromised. I'm a grown woman who went into this with her eyes wide open. We're friends, that's true, and right now I think it would be really nice to be lovers. But love itself, well I really don't think there's a future there for the two of us."

It wasn't hard for Whitney to recognize the look that now appeared on David's face. It was one of obvious relief. In giving in to his urges, he had feared that he had destroyed the bonds of friendship that had built up over the last few months. That fear had caused him to confess to an emotion he really didn't feel. At least not to the degree he was claiming.

"And don't go trying to act like you're not relieved to hear me say that," Whitney laughed as he tried to hide his expression, "because you really don't do it very well."

David just grinned.

"Still," Whitney went on as she pressed up next to him, "there are other things that you are very good at. And right now, given the choice, I think I'd rather have that."

As she climbed on top of her young lover, pressing her breasts against his face, Whitney thought about her original decision to go back to school. If this was what freshman year was like, she couldn't wait to become a sophomore and see what surprises that brought. But that was a thought for another day she decided as she felt David's still eager mouth close around one of her nipples once more.

END

(c) Ann Douglas 2000

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,178 Followers