All Comments on 'The Freshman'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story!

Love a mature woman. I lost my virginity at 17 to a 24 year old woman and was hooked. This ended up with me being with a 39 year old woman when I was 22. She taught me many things and even though it didnt work out I still remember those fond times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I look forward to reading many of your other stories. Your husband is a lucky man because if you write this well and have the imagination that you do...well I can only imagine how fun it would be to be with you! I only wish I could write as well as you because I think writing erotica would be fun. NG

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 6 years ago
In Praise of Older Women.

Great story. I was fortunate to have an affair for 18 months when I was 19. The lady in question was in her early 40's, taught me everything She knew, most importantly, please the lady first and you wouldn't be left with blue balls.

Thoroughly enjoyed this story, brought back quite a few memories for a 70+ man. I hope there is a follow up story.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
A nice story

Logical, practical, an appropriate understanding between them about what the relationship really is. I liked it.

Ann, I haven't liked a couple of your other stories I have looked at, and others again are in categories I don't read anyhow. But with your current submission rate of your previously written stories, you seem to be producing something for everyone.

And they are well-constructed and very readable, with no distracting grammatical errors to irritate a card-carrying pedant such as me. Congratulations.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Mature women who are confident and open minded can easily attract younger guys. In a college situation it is very easy. A few older women on college staff take full advantage.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Love These Oldies

You were always one of my favorite authors back in the Usenet days, and I'm delighted that you're reposting your stories here!

Thanks for the memories, and another chance to read your wonderful stories!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
lovely

New dreams for new friends

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Again

You have given a sixty seven year old man a gift, for which I thank you , and I will take this opportunity to to hope fully give you a giggle, or a grin, I had the pleasure to see a chalk board sign, " Note we do not serve men, you have to bring your own"

Thank you again for making my evening.

North

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

thank you for a very nice erotica story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story. It made this older guy very hot. Reminded me of my past involvement with older women when I was a very young man.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Nice And Real*****

Kind of like the way things really happen in life. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I really liked this one. Not just a couple who meet and hit the sheets, but two people who become close and then let the attraction draw them into each other's arms and bodies just for the chance to share themselves with each other.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Love your heroines!

Their Gentle Guidance is adorable!

If only I can find one here in Music City?!! :+))

Ahhh...PlayDreams!!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I agree with Northpacific (same age). I was also extremely delighted for the reasonable sizes your gave to your characters body parts. The "I love you" dialogue was not only unexpected but appreciated. MAKING love is not the same as LOVE (IMHO). I appreciated the fact that you didn't "oversize" the characters' body parts. I stop reading stories when the breasts are described as "enormous" or DD and above (don't get me started on phallus sizes). Thanks for brightening my day.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Your stories are just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ann, your stories are always sublime, filled with warmth and insight. Thank you for sharing your creativity!

dwardfdwardf7 months ago

What a great read! Really enjoyed this story. Thank you very much, a real jewel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3180 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...