The Freshman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He answered and apologized for not calling last night but he was so tired after fucking her mother three times yesterday he thought but said he got drunk with friends and passed out. As he listened to Beth he was thinking of her mother and the fantastic blow jobs she had performed on him. After he got off the phone with Beth, he continued to think about the incredible sex he had with Michelle the day before. He already wanted to see her again.

Should he call her or was it too soon? How was this going to work? Well maybe just one more time, maybe tomorrow he would call her. He thought about her all day. By five that night he was jerking off thinking of the crazy wild sex he had enjoyed with Michelle. He hadn't come yet when his phone rang. It was Michelle.

She wanted to say hello and how much she enjoyed his company (nice euphemism) and invited him to come over if he had no plans, she was ordering some Chinese food. He loved Chinese food; he'd be over in an hour.

After that night he was at Michelle's home every night fucking her every which way and receiving mind bending blow jobs. Every night he learned something new from her; the second night it was ass fucking, a first for him, the third night advanced pussy eating, the fourth fucking Michelle's mouth while she lay on the bed with her head over the edge. He never felt insulted or condescended to, she was the sex master and he was the willing student. Every moment of sex with Michelle was so much more lusty, passionate, and raunchy than sex with any girl his own age.

Two nights before Beth was to return Michelle said it was going to have to be their last night together. He thought it was just as well, his cock was getting sore.

Michelle said she understood that he wants to date beautiful girls his own age, like her daughter, and that she appreciated his attention.

He assured her that fucking her was no hardship and thanked her for the wonderful sex, "I never thanked you properly for coming on to me that day."

Michelle laughed, "I kind of rape you. You don't hold it against me, do you?"

Mike chuckled, "Hell you made my whole winter break."

It was true. He hadn't done much of anything the last two weeks but sleep late, work out, eat, and have his dick sucked and fuck Michelle. It was his idea of a perfect vacation.

Mike wasn't sure how he felt about seeing Beth again, he realized that he was going to have to become a sex teacher himself or become hopelessly bored with Beth.

When Beth got back, she came over to his place and they quickly jumped in the sack. Mike began by eating her pussy like a champ but then got impatient and became more aggressive and demanding and it aroused her suspicions.

Before she got anywhere near an orgasm, she pushed him away, "You're fucking someone else, aren't you?"

"No, I just wanted to try some new things, I've been watching porn getting some new ideas," he offered.

She wasn't buying any of it, "Ideas from porn right, that's bullshit. You're fucking some slut and now you want me to be like her."

He didn't even bother to deny it. What was he going to say? Yes, the slut is your mother and your mother is a better fuck than you. What can I say, she spoiled me?

She dressed and left; he knew it was over between them. The truth was he wasn't disappointed. He didn't have the patience to teach Beth how to be a hot slut in bed, not when her mother was the whole super sex package. All he had to do with Michelle was hang on for the ride, fuck her mouth, her ass, her pussy, listen to her tell him what a hot big cocked stud he was, it was an ego boost fucking Michelle. Sex with Beth was little kid sex in comparison, just like sex with all his high school girlfriends; with Michelle it was sex with a woman.

A couple of weeks went by without a word from Michelle. He would think about her several times a day, the way she sucked his cock, how he ejaculated in her ass, he'd have wood at least three times a day, several times on campus he had to find a bathroom and jerk off. He didn't even have the ambition to ask out the Asian girl with the big tits when he caught sight of her again. It was too much work. Waiting for sex while he spent time and money on dates was not an appealing prospect.

Then he got a call from Michelle. He got really excited when he saw her name appear on his phone.

"Hi," she said hesitantly.

"Hi" he said excitedly.

"I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but I was wondering if you weren't doing anything tonight, I'm having dinner with a friend of mine and was wondering if you would join us."

He was confused, "Is Beth going to be around?"

"Beth moved out and found her own place. She has a new boyfriend, by the way."

"Good for her. Yeah, I'll come over tonight," he said hoping that her friend would leave quickly after dinner so the two of them could have a bed romp.

"Great come over around six."

He couldn't think of anything else all day. He made sure not to jerk off.

When he got there Michelle answered the door in a low-cut dress that revealed lots of boob. A full body hug and kiss on the mouth got him hard. When he entered the living room, he got a look at Michelle's friend, Ellen, a tall, taller than both of them, brunette, slender with small breasts and long legs, clear olive complexion and very pouty lips, a real beauty. She also was dressed in a very sexy low-cut dress although she didn't have much cleavage, she had great long legs which she showed off in her very short dress. He guessed that Ellen was close to Michelles' age, also very well kept, the woman took care of her body, he later found out she had been a serious athlete in her youth.

He realized that these women were dressed to the nines and he was dressed like, well like a college student.

"You ladies look fantastic. Sorry, I'm kind of casual."

Michelle put him at ease, "Don't worry lover, we always dress like this for dinner. You look sexy wearing anything."

He liked that she called him lover.

He noticed that Ellen gave his ass an appreciative look when she thought he wasn't looking.

Dinner talk was filled with jokes and afterward over drinks of sex.

She told Ellen the story of how she had seduced Mike that day by the pool hut.

Ellen laughed, "Oh my god, you didn't. You are such a slut. Attacking this poor boy's penis like that. Your daughter's boyfriend really? You really are a Cougar. That's what it's called right, a Cougar?"

"Well look at him, he's a stud muffin," Michelle said winking at him.

"Yeah he is really hot," Ellen concurred.

The fact that two very hot women were complimenting him on his looks and sex appeal got him hot and bother. It had been two weeks since he had dropped a load with a woman.

Ellen lowered her voice, "Why don't you reenact that day you jumped on his bones for me, it sounds hot as hell."

Michelle looked at me and said, "What do you say? Wanna give Ellen a show?"

He was drunk and horny, "Sure."

Mike got to his feet and Michelle got on her knees in front of him.

"Let's see if I remember, I unbuckled his pants like this," she unbuckled his pants and pulled his underwear and pants down to his ankles, "then I took his great big beautiful cock and started to pull on it like this, then I put it in my hungry for cock mouth like this..." She moaned as his cock disappeared into her mouth.

And with that she was sucking his dick much like that day by the pool shed. Only this time her friend Ellen was sitting on the couch watching. He looked over at her.

She was smiling, watching Michelle and licked her lips, then Ellen reached into her dress with her left hand and fondled her hidden right breast. "God that cock looks lovely Michelle. Would you mind sharing some of it?"

"Oh, course not, that's what friends are for. You don't mind if Ellen sucks your cock do you Mike?"

He smiled, "I don't mind plenty of me to go around."

Ellen slipped quickly to her knees next to Michelle in front of Mike and placed her hand around his member closer to the root. He now had two women on their knees in front of him with a hand each on his cock stroking it. Of course, like most straight guys, making it with two women at once was a favorite fantasy. He always liked watching porn scenes with two girls and a guy, but it never occurred to him that it would ever happen to him. That just happened to guys in pornos, right? Well, somebody wins the lotto and some lucky bastard gets to fuck two hot women at once. Tonight, he was that lucky bastard.

Ellen and Michelle were sharing his cock, one would suck while the other stroked, each trying to shove as much cock as they could down their throat. Michelle took to sucking a ball while Ellen had his dick in her mouth, then Ellen would suck the other ball while Michelle blew him. He was living every guys' fantasy.

Michelle knew what he was thinking, "This is how they do it in porn right? Are we doing it right?" she teased.

He managed to blurt out, "Fuck yeah."

Ellen abruptly got up, unzipped her dress, unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panties in the minimum number of body movements, "I'm so fucking hot," and she walked to the couch, sat down, pulled her knees up so her feet rested on the seat and spread her legs wide open. Both hands moved between her legs as she used her fingers to spread her labia lips and move in small circles over her clitoris.

Mikes had not taken his eyes off Ellen since she had gotten up.

Michelle stopped sucking his dick, "She's gorgeous isn't she. You want to stick your cock in her?"

Of course, he did, although not his preferred body type, Ellen was small breasted, she did have long legs and a gorgeous ass, "Hell yes I do."

Michelle stood up still holding his penis in her hand, she gently pulled him by the penis to her masturbating friend on the couch. Mike was just along for the ride, what Michelle wanted, he would do.

Mike placed one knee on the couch and kept the other foot on the floor and leaned forward towards Ellen. Michelle took his dick and moved the head over the outer labia to pick up Ellen's substantial wetness. After a few moments when she thought it sufficiently wet, she placed the head at the entrance to Ellens vagina. Mike took over from there and he firmly began to push. Ellen let out loud moans of pleasure and perhaps some discomfort. Michelle replaced her fingertips on Ellen's clitoris and alternately moved in circles and back and forth. Mike quickly had his entire cock inside of Ellen. He began slowly to fuck Ellen. Michelle alternated between sucking Ellen's nipples and kissing her deeply on the mouth.

Mike wasn't at all surprised that Michelle was a switch hitter. A woman of her sexual appetites couldn't be just satisfied with just the opposite sex.

Having sex with two women at once was better than any fantasy. It really surpassed what he could have imagined it to be like.

He picked up speed and was slamming his body into Ellen with all his might when she began to shudder, her cunt pushed his cock out and liquid began to spray out of her body and hit Mike's body with so much force that it splatters up to his face. Ellen's entire body trembled and turned red.

Michelle growled, "Yeah baby come for me, squirt that juice" then squealed as Ellen shot a second fountain of liquid out of her vagina again hitting Mike's body.

Mike had seen women squirt in porno videos but none of the girls he had screwed did anything like this, one had gushed a bit, it was wild. Ellen squirted at least three times and her body spasmed for another minute or perhaps two. He had never seen a woman orgasm like that.

Michelle continued to kiss Ellen, fondle her breasts, rub her clit as she thrashed about the sofa. Mike was in awe.

Ten minutes, maybe more, passed before Ellen returned to planet earth.

Michelle had arms around Ellen when she looked at Mike and said, "Pretty wild right? Have you ever seen someone squirt like that?"

Mike with his chest still wet with Ellen's cum juices, "Fuck no. That's wild. Man, I love that!"

Ellen smiled and Michelle giggled.

Michelle got up, "I think it's time to introduce Mike to Harry."

Ellen mock protested, "Michelle not Harry. You're a fucking witch."

Mike had no idea what Michelle was talking about.

While Michelle was out of the room, he gave Ellen a quizzical what the fuck look, "You'll see. I don't want to spoil the surprise." Ellen reached up and pulled him to her, they kissed for the first time.

Michelle returned quickly wearing a towel around her waist with a large pup tent at her crotch.

She pulled the towel away, "Ta Da meet Harry."

Mike stared at the strap-on with a large lifelike dildo between her legs.

She laughed, "Relax dude this cock is for Ellen not you."

He chuckled, although he was glad that she had cleared that up right away.

They all moved to the bedroom. While wearing the strap on Michelle was very much the top or Dom, Ellen the submissive.

Michelle ordered Elle to get on the bed to be taken from behind, "You take you her mouth," she commanded Mike.

Ellen was on all four as ordered, "Anything you say," he kneeled on the bed by her face and shoved his cock into Ellen's mouth.

Michelle entered Ellen from behind and as she pumped forward Ellen's mouth would push further onto his hard dick. He got into a rhythm with Michelle, she would slam her fake cock into Ellen and Mike would push his cock into Ellen's widely distended mouth.

This went on for a while, slowing up and speeding up the thrusting of dildo and cock. Ellen moaned loudly, her body slick with sweat, she was on a rotisserie of dildo and cock.

Suddenly Michelle pulled out of Ellen and lay on her back, "Get on top of me, Mike get some lube out of my nightstand and get your cock slick. We're going to make Ellen's double penetration fantasy come true."

Ellen didn't say anything, she just quickly mounted the dildo now pointing up between Michelle's legs. As she slowly fucked herself, Mike found the lube and lathered up his cock. He kneeled behind Ellen and grabbed her shoulders to stop her from moving, he found her asshole and applied excess lube on his hand to the outside of her ass then slipped one finger then two inside. Ellen moaned loudly. Then he took his cock in hand and guided it to the entrance, he was surprised by how much force it took to get past the initial resistance at the entrance. Once inside her he slowly fucked her ass. He tried to match her movements up and down the dildo but soon Michelle took over the movement of the dildo and was forcefully pushing up her hips, thrusting fake cock into Ellen's cunt. Mike could feel the dildo inside of Ellen. He was thinking that he couldn't hold off for very long when Ellen began to shudder again. She squirted as much cunt juice as the first time, this time she wet all of Michelle's big breasts. Mike stopped fucking her ass and enjoyed the show.

As Ellen recovered, he went downstairs, poured them all more drinks. When he returned and looked at these two sweaty gorgeous naked women laying on the bed kissing, he thought, this is the life for me. I want this all the time.

After the timeout for refreshments the two women got casually into the sixty-nine position to eat each other out. Mike didn't have to be told what to do. Michelle was on the bottom so he moved to kneel over Ellen's face deep in Michelle's pussy. He easily pushed himself into Michelle's cunt while Ellen sucked and licked his balls. Every few strokes he would pull out and move his cock into Ellen's mouth, another porno fantasy fulfilled. Then, that was it, he couldn't hold off any longer, he ejaculated on Michelle's cunt and Ellen's face. He glazed them both with a huge load of semen.

By the end of his second semester of college he had flunked all his classes and told his parents he wasn't going back. It was a waste of time and money. He discovered how he wanted to make a living, but he couldn't tell them what that was; he told them he wanted to learn computers, "you know, be an IT guy."

What he couldn't tell them was that he had found his true calling; a kept man. Ellen had even more money from her divorce than Michelle. She bought him a Condo and furnished it. Michelle bought him a BMW and they both gave him a Gold AmEx credit card.

Six months after meeting Ellen she introduced him to one of her friends, a woman named Elizabeth, who was a highly paid executive who needed someone to come over and help her relieve some of her tension. Mike had the tension relieving tool and skills and was available day or night. He now had one Gold, one Platinum AmEx card in his wallet, and a Rolex on his wrist.

Mike spends his days working out at the gym, occasionally he'd find some young pussy to fuck but for the most part he isn't interested in women his own age. Fucking middle aged women is his job and his hobby. What more could a young man ask for?

Michelle told Mike that Beth had transferred to a college near her father. He never saw her again but he wished her the best. He had found what he was looking for and hoped that she one day would too.

12