The Freyja Club Ch. 20

Story Info
My date with Hayley.
5.4k words
4.88
2.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that Filomenia's was becoming my 'go-to' place to begin new adventures. It was located only a few blocks from the club and backed up to the C&O Canal that had been constructed in the late 1820s, but had the misfortune to be surpassed by the railroad before it could be completed all the way to the Ohio River.

My first encounter at Filomina's was when Susan asked me to meet her there, rather than in the club, as a way of checking me out in a more public setting than the Freyja Club. I had apparently made a good impression and, as it turned out, I learned that she was in a committed lesbian relationship with a woman named Alma, but had developed an itch that 'needed scratching.' That evening, she experienced the first feeling of a hard male cock in her pussy since her failed marriage some years before.

My second experience at Filomena's occurred a few weeks later when I met Michelle there before I drove her to her duplex in Rosslyn where I fucked her in front of her husband Tom. It was my first experience as a 'bull' in a cuckold situation and I had been more than apprehensive about the encounter, but it had proven to be more exciting than I anticipated. Now I was heading there to meet Hayley and I wondered what delights the Norse Goddess of Love and Desire had in store for me now.

As usual, the crowd at Filomena's was mostly "yuppies" and low-level Washington bureaucrats and associated hangers-on. The mental image of Remora clinging to the back of sharks pretty much captured my impression of most of Filomena's clientele. By contrast, the staff was outstanding; Mike, the head barkeep in particular, was as friendly and down-to-earth as you would find in this city and I Immediately gravitated in his direction when I arrived a few minutes early.

Mike mostly knew me as a friend of Michelle's, but we had exchanged some pleasantries in the past, and like all great bartenders he never forgot a name or what you habitually ordered, so it was no surprise when he did so and inquired if I was still drinking Heineken. He almost had a full draw even before my affirmative nod was completed.

"In town on business?" Mike asked, and I replied, "Yes, for a couple of days." I had told him about my recent escapade at the Canadian Embassy, so he knew a little about what I did for a living, but of course, nothing about my "business" at the Freyja Club. I was about to give him a made-up story to account for my presence, but before I could, I sensed someone behind me and the aroma of the perfume that assaulted my nose indicated that Hayley had arrived.

I turned to find Hayley's beautiful brown eyes and quickly noted that she had swapped out her normal ruby red lipstick for a more pinkish shade. I liked the change and immediately told her so. Over the years, I have found that when a woman makes such an obvious change; lipstick, blush, perfume, hair, or clothes, it might not get you any points for noticing, but there are a hell of a lot of negative points if you don't. Hayley smiled and I took that as a positive. I introduced her to Mike and he shook her hand as he asked what she was drinking. As I expected, a chablis on ice was her response.

It had been over six weeks since we had last been together and it was nice when Hayley's first words to me were, "I missed you."

Since I had seen Hayley last, I had several sexual encounters with my former mistress, Jennifer, had a cuckold session with Michelle, and had traveled to Florida where I had been introduced to a woman named Kelly and had fucked her three times. So it was with this knowledge that I looked back at Hayley's smiling face and replied, "I missed you too." I was pleased when her grin broadened at these words, but given the circumstance that we were both members of the Freyja Club, I couldn't help but wonder how many hard male dicks had penetrated those lips since last we met.

We adjourned to a vacant table near the back wall of the bar and Hayley removed a sheaf of papers from her purse and laid them on the table. I immediately recognized that they were the rough copy of the story I had written about her and her remarkable journey to the Freyja Club. I had given them to her the last time we had been together and I was immediately dismayed when I saw all the blue pencil edits as she laid them out.

Hayley looked up and reading my expression, she quickly moved to assuage my fears. "Oh, don't worry about my minor edits. You're a wonderful writer. If I was grading this in my class, it would. have been a solid A. I'm amazed at how much you got right with so little information."

I guess my disappointed expression must have turned into an embarrassed grimace, but I chose not to interrupt and let Hayley continue.

"I would have thought that the most difficult part of this story would have been describing the angst that I was feeling when I first began to openly acknowledge that part of me wanted... No, vehemently desired to... become a 'cum slut' and the willing vessel of the twisted sexual desires of men, but you captured my feelings so accurately, that I found myself reliving those moments exactly as I was being portrayed. You seemed to grasp how I could feel that I was 'in control' even when I was strapped down with a ball gag in my mouth and guys pounding my cunt and asshole.' I was surprised that you could ever understand the feeling since you obviously aren't a woman.

Hayley paused, waiting for some response, so I took a deep breath and said, "Over the years I've been very fortunate to have had relations with some extraordinary women who have guided my perception of how they navigate in what some call 'a man's world.' I've come to realize that women understand men much better than we understand them and use this knowledge to manipulate situations in ways that are completely outside our awareness. Your 'sexual submission,' was just one of these secret weapons.

Hayley's eyes widened in astonishment and she reached across the table to grasp my hand. "My God, how do you do that? You express my deepest feelings better than I can. Do you realize how rare your talent is?"

My reply was an honest, "No, I probably don't. I just try to put myself in your place and ask myself how I might feel."

Hayley smiled and adopting her college professor persona said, "In my profession, we call that "literary empathy," and she reached down and showed me the rest of the manuscript. As usual, I had a few commas where they shouldn't have been and a few that I needed but were missing. I had a couple of events out of sequence and one name completely wrong, but I could see that, as Hayley had said, the edits were mostly minor. I was happy with my solid A.

"I need to tell you something... " I started but didn't finish. At my pause, Hayley looked at me expectantly, almost as if she thought that I might be getting ready to give her the verbal equivalent of a "Dear Jane" letter.

She gave an audible gasp of relief as I continued.

"I didn't write about your journey to the Freyja Club as a one-off story. It's part of a broader narrative about my own journey and about the people I've met along the way. Right now, your story is chapter twenty or something. Again I saw Hayley's eyes widen almost in disbelief. Of course, she was aware of my fascination with the Freyja Club and was somewhat of a co-conspirator with me in attempting to unlock some of its ninety-year-old secrets, but I could tell that my disclosure that I was chronicling this was a surprise.

I picked up the manuscript that still lay on the table between us. "I feel a little bit like Samuel Johnson, "I explained, "I need a Thomas Boswell." At the mention of the famous English writer and his equally famous biographer, Hayley's eyes lit up and she leaned closer. "You want me to edit your book?" I looked back at her sheepishly and nodded. Even though we were in a very public place, Hayley bounced around the table and all of a sudden my arms were full of her. Her kisses were rough and demanding and struggled to meet their intensity.

"Wow," I said when at last she broke the kiss, "Was that a yes?" I asked. Hayley just kissed me again. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mike glance in our direction and I felt a sudden need to inform him that, no, I hadn't asked the woman in my arms to marry me.

A few minutes later, we carried our drinks into the main restaurant and continued our conversation scrunched into one side of a booth by a window that looked out over the mostly deserted patio to the canal. As best that I could remember, I outlined for Hayley's benefit the general outline that I'd adopted so far in the book's chapters, which was to intersperse the stories of the people I met, like Hayley, immediately after I introduced the person in my own narrative. She saw the obvious logic of this, but she said that she had some experience with that writing style, and sometimes with recurring encounters with a person, I might have a better composition by delaying a full disclosure of the right dramatic event rather than just automatically place it after the first. I nodded my understanding of her point and reflected on the benefit of bringing her in on my writing.

Over dinner, it ended up that Hayley did most of the talking. The most memorable part was when she recounted her epiphany about her female body.

"I was living in Amsterdam when I discovered a copy of "The Pearl" under my Dad's bed and one of the stories really impacted me. It was called "The Lesson," and it described a young English girl's visit to her Aunt and Uncle in the countryside. It turned out that both wanted to have sex with her, but since she was a virgin, they determined that she needed to be taught about her body, hence the title of the story."

We had both ordered Veal Parmesan for dinner along with Red Rose to wash it down with, so as we ate, Hayley continued with her narrative.

"The girl was forced to strip in front of the couple and the Aunt explained that Women's bodies were special. God had designed them for both function and pleasure. They were the vessel in which the seed of life was planted and God desired that women, in compensation for the pain of childbirth experience pleasure as well. She went on to explain that humans were the only creatures where the female mated for pleasure as well as reproduction. That passage had a profound effect on me and I interpreted it as "God's permission" to seek sexual fulfillment wherever I chose."

Hayley continued, "Of course, the girl's virginity was taken by the lecherous uncle and she was taught all manner of sexual perversions by the aunt, including sex with women. The story is burned in my memory and I can still recite most of it from memory."

I had previously disclosed my own introduction to Victorian Erotica and Hayley was aware of my fascination with the subject, so it was no surprise that she felt comfortable in relating this story. As if to put an exclamation point on it, however, she took my hand and guided it beneath her short skirt. I wasn't surprised to find that she had gone 'commando' but the dampness I encountered there confirmed that the lady was very excited.

It was too early to go to the club and I initially thought that I'd take Hayley back to my room in the hotel, but she said she'd like to go to her condo instead. Apparently, there were some things there that she said, "You might find interesting."

It wasn't far, but we retrieved her car from the club parking lot for the less than a mile drive. Her condo was on the tenth floor of a red brick building with a commanding view of the Potomac River and off to one side, the spire of the chapel at Georgetown University. I was introduced to her Yellow Tabby "Byron", but we were hardly inside before Hayley took command of the situation.

She melted in my arms and our kiss was equal parts gentle and romantic on the one hand and demanding and passionate on the other. As we embraced, there was a lot of mutual fondling interspersed with the loss of our respective clothing. Ten minutes after crossing her threshold, we were naked.

Hayley's hand soon wrapped around my hardening penis, and with a wicked look, she used it to guide me down a short hallway into her bedroom, and what a room it was!

Two large windows looked west towards the Rock Creek Trail that I had been on that very morning, but invisible from this height because of the tree canopy. Rich purple and cream velvet curtains hung on gold rings and a crystal chandelier was set close to the ceiling. A beautiful red and gold oval rug drew the eye to a large Victorian four-poster bed, covered by a white duvet and purple pillows.

Hayley wasted no time in drawing down the duvet and climbing onto the inviting bed. As she did, I noticed that red velvet ties were attached to each bedpost, and given my knowledge of Hayley's past sexual proclivities, the purpose of these was no mystery. Hayley's eyes followed mine and the smile that she registered was enough of a hint for me.

She seemed not to be surprised when I reached over and slipped one of the ties over a slim wrist and pulled it tight. Soon the opposite wrist and both ankles were similarly bound and Hayley's naked body was spread-eagled on the bed. I crawled up and fit myself between her legs in a kneeling position to quickly mount her, but before I could, she glanced to her right and said, "The top drawer." There were two items in that drawer, a small silver Pentax 35mm camera which I held up and Hayley nodded. The second item was a black nylon blindfold that I fitted over her face. Leaning back, and still holding the small camera, I took a moment to savor the effect.

Hayley was not richly endowed, but her breasts were full enough that they sagged slightly apart on her chest. Her brown hair, freed from the clip she normally used to keep it in place, fell in a crown around her head and my eyes slowly dropped down her centerline until they found the vee of her mound. I have always liked women whose pussy is covered with nicely trimmed soft pubic hair, and Hayley's was exactly that. Her pale, flawless skin gently began the curve from a slight 'pooch' just below her navel to a slight rise of her mound before resuming its descent between her legs. Given that her legs were spread, it was easy to see not only the beginning of her slit, but its entire length obscenely displayed bisecting her body.

I got off the bed and took a couple of minutes to take some pictures with the camera. I opened the curtains just a bit for more light and used multiple f-stops as I took several pictures of Hayley in her bound and spread-eagled position. As I did, I noticed that her pussy lips had slightly parted and a clear liquid sheen could be seen not only covering them but also collecting in a small droplet that was beginning to run down along her exposed crease. I wasn't sure how close the camera could focus, but I took several close-ups of Hayley's cunt hoping that at least one of them would turn out.

As I looked at Hayley's body from beside the bed, I noticed the tension in the muscles of her arms and legs. The bedpost ties limited her movement and only her hips had any degree of freedom, so it was with some interest that I watched her twist and lift her hips in a manner which was indicative of her mounting sexual frustration. Likewise, her head had begun turning from side to side and she was biting her top lip.

As I watched her, my mind wondered what she was feeling. Anticipation, certainly. But now deprived of her sight by the blindfold, she couldn't be certain what would happen. Given her obvious heightened state of arousal as well as mine, I could easily thrust my steel into her wet vagina and I suspected that such a direct and brutal invasion of her womanhood would be welcome...

Or I could play a bit.

I knew that she could feel my weight as I crawled back on the bed and I noticed that she raised her hips slightly to signal that she was ready, but I slid up and straddled her chest. When Hayley realized my intention, I saw her lick her lips and raise her head to receive my cock in her mouth, but I wasn't quite ready yet. I checked the focus on the camera and pointed it in the direction of her face with my right hand, while with the left, I guided the tip of my penis to just brush her lips.

Hayley wasn't the only one who was seeping moisture. A heavy drop of precum was oozing from the slit of my cock and as it touched her lips, I moved it so that it spread like lip gloss. Hayley's reaction was immediate. Her tongue slipped out and spread my offering even further as I snapped picture after picture of her doing so.

Up to this point Hayley had been nearly silent except for short whimpers of frustration, but now that contact had been initiated, she became verbal.

"My God, that's wonderful. You taste so good... more! I want more... please! Let me taste you..."

I had to push down on my cock to run the shaft across her lips and as I did, Hayley's lips attempted to hold it while her tongue flattened against the side. I continued snapping pictures as I sawed it back and forth across her mouth, letting her just get the sensory input of my masculinity. When I'm highly aroused, I've been told that I am a prolific pheromone producer and if that was true, I was hoping that Hayley was receiving a full dose.

From below me, Hayley was working to savor as much of my cock as she could reach and I watched the muscles of her arms flex as she pulled on the ties to capture more.

"Enough," she wailed, "Give it to me... put it in my mouth... I want to suck you... feel you... Oh God! Don't tease me anymore... your cock... give me your beautiful cock..."

I considered asking her to say "please," but didn't. I rocked back a bit to align the shaft with Haley's pleading mouth and just pushed it inside. When she felt the tip touch her lips, her jaw dropped and I watched her pink lips oval around my meat. The next several shots I took with the camera of my cock buried in Hayley's mouth were not only the last ones I took but turned out to be some of the best. The camera was starting to be an encumbrance, so I leaned over, and without losing contact with Hayley, I placed it on the bed stand.

As I already knew, Hayley was a master of the oral arts, but since her movement was limited and I was in the dominant position, she couldn't do all of her magic, but she tried. It wasn't long before I began to feel that 'tingle' that announces that my arousal had reached the Defcon range, so for another minute I basically fucked Hayley's mouth. If she was upset by this, she didn't give an indication, as she mirrored my movement as best she could, and did whimper when I pulled myself out completely.

Later, Hayley told me that she was in a quandary at that moment. One part of her wanted to feel me ejaculate in her mouth, while another part of her wanted it in her cunt. She said that it was a great argument for a threesome. I allowed that wasn't probably going to happen with me, especially if the third person was another man, but I acknowledged her point.

I crawled down towards the 'promised land' and I idly noted the small trail I left as my cock slid down Hayley's body. When I was once again between her spread legs, she was back pleading, "Now... now... fuck me in my cunt..

I want your cock inside... please, no teasing... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me!"

I leaned forward and supported myself on my arms, my 'no hands' entry easily slipped into Hayley's clutching hole.

"My Godddddddd!" Hayley screamed through gritted teeth as she felt my hardness slide into her vagina. As much as she could, she pushed her hips forward to claim as much of my cock as the ties permitted, but apparently, it was enough, because once I was seated nearly to the hilt in her warmth, she let out a long and seemingly satisfied breath and I felt her vaginsl muscles clenching and releasing as if they were taking stock of the invader. "Sooo... fucking goooood..." was all she had to say.

12