The Freyja Club Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her do her thing because as I felt the slick warmth of her vagina surround my hardness, I was instantly aware of how close I was to fulfilling her wish.

As I had gotten to know Hayley, it had become apparent that in many ways she was a different breed of cat, especially when I compared her to most of the other women in my life. Unlike all of them, Hayley was into BDSM and in that regard, had almost a Jeckle & Hyde personality. A bookish-looking nerd type on the outside and a demeanor that screamed 'up-tight prude.' That all changed in the bedroom, and I was still accommodating what was necessary to deal with THAT woman.

In our last previous encounter, Hayley had pantomimed the bondage scene that we were currently playing out in her bedroom. Then, she had only 'pretended' to be tied, and as I fucked her, she kept urging me to be more dominant. Now, I gathered that it might be time to put up or shut up.

It isn't in my nature to engage in sex just for my own satisfaction. I have always regarded it as a 'team sport' and I am inclined to be gentle. Hayley was cut from a different cloth, and the big adjustment that needed to be made was mine, I wondered if I was up to the challenge.

I shuffled into a slightly different position to gain a bit of leverage and in one smooth motion, I pulled as much of my cock from Hayley's vaginal embrace and then drove it back into the hilt with enough force that her whole body shook.

While I obviously couldn't see because of the blindfold, I had a mental image of Hayley's eyes snapping open as she felt me drive into her and her hips raised in response along with a verbal tirade that confirmed that Hayley's profane vocabulary was extensive.

"Yessssss!!! Oh yessss! You bastard... give it to me.... give it to me good.... Fuck me.... Drive that cock into my fucking hole!! Don't stop.... Fuck me.... Oh shit.... That feels so fucking good.... Yesssss! Yessss! Yesssss... Treat me like the cum whore that I am... I want your fucking cock... fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeee!!!

This wouldn't be a slow sensuous assent to a blissful climax, this was a hundred-yard dash to the finish line. Every muscle in my body had tensed and was engaged in the most violent and brutal effort to drive my prick into Hayley's pleading body. My focus was only on the point of our union, and Hayley's urging had stiffened my cock to hardened steel. It wasn't something that could be contained. She was demanding to be taken and, by God, I was going to take her the way she wanted.

From start to the blinding finish probably didn't take ninety seconds, but the climax seemed to take an eternity. I emptied myself into her spasming cunt with a force that sent electric shocks racing from my groin to my brain and I signaled my release by trying to match Hayley's profanity.

"Take it you bitch...take it like the cum slut you are....uggggg.... ugggg.... ugggg.... my cum! your cunt! You fucking bitch.... You fucking bitchhhhh!

When the last of my prolific pearly cum had been safely deposited in Hayley I began to be aware of the fruits of our labors. Hayley was screaming, "Yessss... yessss! Give me your cum.... I want it.... I want it.... I want all of it! You bastard... you're tearing me apart.... But that's what I want... your cock! Your cum! In my pussy... in my cunt!!!

Her body twisted and heaved through all of the degrees of freedom that her bound limbs would permit and I was dimly conscious of her vagina desperately clutching and releasing my quickly deflating member when I realized that the clutching was involuntary and that she was in the midst of an orgasm of her own.

As I've previously expressed, I cannot ever remember seeing a true 'vaginal orgasm' with any of my previous sexual partners. Every single one of them had required contact with their clit to 'get off,' but under the current circumstances, I thought that she couldn't and I didn't, so the only explanation that fits the thrashing and spasming woman beneath me was exactly that!

While my cock was definitely and absolutely 'out of action,' my libido was still pegged in the red, so I slid down Hayley's body and sucked one of her nipples and a good bit of tit flesh into my mouth. Her immediate anguished scream of "yessss... oh God yesssss!!! Seemed to indicate that this bit of extra initiative on my part was more than welcome. So with this encouragement, I brought both tongue and teeth into play, first with flattening and licking flicks and then biting down on the engorged nipple. I knew Hayley's pleasure/pain threshold was close by and I also knew that her orgasm would be immeasurably enhanced if I could just find that elusive point.

Though Hayley's breathing had already devolved to a series of gasps and grunts as she absorbed each orgasmic wave, they became quicker and louder as I chewed on her soft tit.

Initially, I had slipped one hand under her breast to raise it to my mouth, but now with lips, tongue, and teeth at work on the flesh there, I thought of a better use for it.

I pushed it straight down her centerline, across her tummy, through the soft hair covering her mound, and straight into her wet slit. When my fingers felt the raised nub of her clitoris, I rolled it between two of them with explosive results. If Hayley's first orgasm had been like the firebombing of Dresden, then the second was akin to the atomic explosion at Hiroshima!

Hayley's head snapped back and she wailed out her release through clenched teeth and even more creative profanity...

"You bastard... you God-damn fucking bastard... shit... crap..." (heavy panting followed by a long wailed "yesssess" launched into the air)... "fuck... fuck... God-damned bastard!" Then a plea; "No more... please... no more... stop... stop... Goddamnit.... STOPPPP!!!

I lifted my lips from Hayley's quite tasty nipple and looked up at her face. Like me, she was sweating from the intensity of our sexual exertion and I decided that it was time for a break. I lifted the blindfold and for the first time since we'd started, got a look at her face. What I saw was a woman who looked like she'd just been put through the wringer. Her lips were pulled back showing her gritted teeth and her eyes were shut tight with tears streaming down her cheeks. Her body continued to jerk as it was evident that she was still feeling the echoes of her orgasm as they raced through her.

I felt an immediate desire to comfort rather than dominate, so I slid upward enough that I could kiss her tear-filled eyes. When Hayley felt my lips, her demeanor also changed. Her body ceased twitching and the short painful gasps that had characterized her breathing got longer and less frantic. As soon as I stopped kissing, I saw Hayley's eyes flutter and soon opened. The look that I received is hard to describe, but the oxymoron "damning gratitude" comes close.

Hayley just looked up at me through bloodshot eyes for several moments...

"You... you... you fucking son of a whore... you tried to kill me! I... I... never, ever... felt like that!" Then, she mumbled something unintelligible and closed her eyes again. I let her be and spent the next few moments releasing her wrists and ankles from the velvet bindings and when I was done, I watched as Hayley just curled up in a ball and began crying softly.

I had noticed a door that appeared to lead to her bathroom, so I peeked in and found a rack of fluffy Turkish towels. I picked up a couple and returned to the bed. I threw one at Hayley and used the other to wipe off the sweat that was still pouring down my face. As I did, I saw Hayley's body stir and a hand reached out to find the towel. A few minutes later found us with backs against the headboard and our breathing returning to a semblance of normal.

"You know that I needed to feel your dominance, and you read me perfectly... but... but, that was just incredible! I wanted you to use my body in any way you wished... and you certainly did! The way you fucked me and just took your pleasure was... was... way more than I'd ever felt before, and, as you know, this isn't my first rodeo."

I wasn't at all sure of exactly how to respond to Hayley's words, so I chose to remain silent, and just let her continue.

"I don't know why I need it so much, to be helpless and used by men, but I do! Those stories that I told you about... the ones in The Pearl, they turned on something inside of me that I don't pretend to understand... and I know that most women wouldn't agree... but I... I..." Hayley couldn't continue and her head dropped onto my chest so I reached out to hold her quivering body as the tears began to flow.

I never made it to the Freyja Club that evening, not even back to my hotel room. She showed me her two-person jacuzzi and we soaked in the hot water as long as we could stand. Later, still completely naked, she fixed us some small sandwiches and we polished off a whole bottle of Merlot before we returned to her bed for the little time remaining until night once again returned to day.

Hayley had an early morning Saturday class and she offered to drive me back to the hotel, but I declined. I was going to do my usual five-mile morning run and the ten-block walk back to the hotel would serve as a nice warm-up. We parted with kisses and mutual commitments to see one another again soon.

Five blocks into the walk, my body informed me that I wasn't twentysomething anymore and that a long nap after my run might be a good idea.

12