The Freyja Club Ch. 29 - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls stared at my cock which gave a little bounce before coming to rest just inches in front of their faces, and Amelia immediately raised her slim hand and wrapped it around my dick. Anita pressed her cheek against my leg and I could feel the heat of her face and I suspected that she was simultaneously feeling the heat and smell from my groin because she moaned a low "Ummmm," as she rubbed her face against the front of my thigh.

In the past, I've experienced a few instances when a woman that I was with "worshiped" my cock with her hands and mouth, but what sets the act of worship apart is in their eyes. As I glanced down at Amelia and Anita on their knees in front of me, I could see that very look, and I realized that it was driving me to become more aware of my own masculinity. The raw eroticism of the moment is hard to describe, but it was stimulating my arousal in a way that just seemed new and different.

I stood ready for whatever might happen next. My heart pounded so hard I could hear blood whooshing in my ears, each throb pulsing through my entire body. The scene playing out in front of me was the cause. Anita was nude on her knees, her sister was topless and both were staring at my increasingly rigid manhood throbbing just inches from their faces.

It was Amelia who decided to take the lead. I felt her hand squeeze my shaft just before I heard her whisper, "I'm going to love this," and her pink lips slipped over the head of my cock. Anita watched, and I wondered what was going through her mind as she saw me being engulfed from her position on my leg. I didn't have long for that question to be answered, because Anita quickly scooted up next to Amelia and soon two sets of lips were chewing my meat, one from each side. By the way that the sisters were choreographing their moves, it seemed obvious that this wasn't their first rodeo.

I had never engaged in a true 'threesome' and as the pleasure I was feeling started to push my arousal toward my red line, I wondered why. My first answer was that I just hadn't had the opportunity, but I quickly realized that was a cop-out.

While I have had the pleasure of making love to many different women over the years, it's always included an emotional connection as well as a physical one. At least for me, sexual union is something that happens between people, not just a cock and a cunt. Two women at the same time were unsettling that easy equilibrium to which I was accustomed and as I watched the twin's mouths sliding along my shaft, I experienced an uncertainty about my role in the game.

Anxious to do something, I reached for Amelia and ran my hand through her hair. She obviously felt my touch as she twisted her head in a way that signaled she was savoring the warmth of my hand in her curls. Anita sensed that something was happening with Amelia and she took the opportunity to replace her sister's lips around my shaft with her own. On an impulse, I grasped a handful of Amelia's hair and forced her to look up at me. Her mouth fell open slightly and her eyes gazed at me with an expression that I could only describe as submission. Instantly, I could feel my excitement ratchet up and I realized that I was quivering with the pent-up energy of my arousal.

Amelia's arm reached out and grasping my shoulder, she pulled herself to a standing position next to me. The movement was sufficient to cause her dress which had been bunched around her waist to slide to the floor. When she daintily stepped out of it, she, like her sister, was nude save her heels. Her lips parted and we kissed passionately, our tongues probing and exploring. The sensation of Amelia's tongue in my mouth and Anita's swirling around my cock head was definitely a new experience.

Amelia's movement was apparently the signal that we needed to move to phase two because Anita removed her mouth from my cock and licked her lips, which did look a little dry. "I need to pee," she announced as she rose from her knees and padded toward the bathroom. I couldn't help but marvel at the way her cute butt swayed in the way that women do and when Amelia turned and followed my gaze, it seemed that she enjoyed the view as well.

By the time that Anita returned, she found Amelia and I snuggled beneath the comforter in the bed. She paused and said, "Don't start without me," but rather than rushing to join us, she walked over to the honor bar and spent a moment looking at the miniature bottles she'd removed. After assessing the options available from her limited inventory, she filled three glasses with ice and started mixing. I couldn't see what she was doing because her body was in the way, but soon she turned and walked in our direction with a filled glass in each hand. After returning for her own, I soon found myself acting like the filling in a female sandwich.

Anita raised her glass and said "Sante," the abbreviated French toast that means "Health." We all took a drink, and I immediately recognized the distinctive taste of rum and orange juice, but with the kick, there was something else as well. Anita answered my unasked question and said, "It's mixed with vodka, I think it's called Absolutely Blitzed," but she said it in such a way that I was unsure if she was simply telling me the name or announcing an intention.

The late hour, the warm bed, two naked female bodies pressing against me, and the cold drink that Anita had made, were combining to put me in a languid mood. My arousal had abated somewhat, but I could still feel a tingling in my groin that indicated that it wouldn't take much to awaken the beast.

When we finished our drinks, the twins snuggled up on both sides of me and we just talked for the next half hour. They seemed to enjoy just being embraced and I certainly enjoyed the arms full of delicious femininity that they provided. I learned that they, like myself, had come to adulthood amid the cultural revolution known as the 60s, and like every other woman I'd ever met at the Freyja Club, were unabashed and unrepentant sluts, a development that, at least according to them, they'd kept from their parents back in Erie.

Of course, they'd had sex with each other dating back to puberty, but one confession that I found particularly interesting was that they often participated in the nightly events at the Freyja Club as an item. The two most popular ones were for oral enthusiasts; pussy eating and cock sucking. I had not previously encountered a tag team at either of these events, but I could see how a man, or a woman, would be excited by the prospect of two mouths instead of just one, and I thought that I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. One subject that didn't come up was the girl's relationship with Marc. Perhaps that wound was just too raw, so I still didn't know how I happened to be in a bed in Paris with twins from Erie.

The girls had snuggled up with their heads resting on my shoulders. For some reason, they seemed to like to run their hands through the hair on my chest and feel the muscles of my abs, but Anita was the first to snake her hand lower and grasp my cock under the covers. Amelia had said that her sister was the more assertive of the two, and as I reflected on the submissive look on Amelia's face earlier, an expression that I hadn't yet observed with Anita, I believed that she was probably correct. The fact that it was Anita's, and not Amelia's hand encircling my cock seemed just additional confirmation.

"Emm... I have something for you." I heard Anita tell her sister as she briefly released me to pull the comforter aside. The sparkle that I saw in both women's eyes led me to believe that this wasn't the first time that this little game had been played. Amelia smiled in my direction and slid down to more closely inspect what Anita's hand had recaptured and was squeezing.

Amelia's eyes remained upon me. I liked that. I loved the slightly askew angle of her gorgeous visage. I enjoyed it when her expression exhibited a submissive animalistic lust. Amelia's mouth remained slightly open as she shifted her gaze to my cock being presented to her by her sister. I think I held my breath in anticipation as her tongue moved forward. I could hear her gasp as she exhaled. I could barely contain myself.

When Amelia's tongue made contact, I could feel a jolt that emanated from the contact and I watched in awe as her pink lips slowly accepted my cock into her mouth. I let out a soft slow groan as her mouth slid over the head of my cock and down the shaft. I watched her take more and more in, but as she did she shifted her head so she could make eye contact with me. This gave me a three-quarters view of her, and I thought it was even more exciting as my embedded member pushed on her cheek revealing the rigid state that I had attained. Anita still grasped the base of my cock and I noticed that she was whispering and encouraging Amelia to use her tongue as well as her lips.

It wasn't so much that Amelia's mouth was fueling my arousal as it was the interplay occurring with Anita. It was clear that she was exerting her dominance over her more submissive sister and I was responding to the image, slightly embarrassed by the realization of how much it turned me on to watch.

Amelia's mouth slowly engulfed my shaft and she held as much of me as she could for a second or two, then she dragged her lips back up, leaving a trail of drool and precum. She smiled and bared her teeth as she gently dragged across the head of my penis but she stayed focused on the head, kissing, licking, and slurping saliva as it mixed with the precum before she sucked the whole head back into her mouth and began the slow journey once more.

Anita had released me and sat back as she watched her sister pleasure my cock. "Isn't she a good, little whore," she whispered as Amelia licked a long string of pre-cum into her mouth then used her fingers to wipe up a strand that had escaped her tongue. When she completed that, Amelia looked up at Anita and some silent message was sent, because Anita leaned forward and embraced her sister with an open-mouthed kiss.

Like most men, I enjoy the act of women sexually engaging with other women, and the wonton display being performed only a couple of feet away was no exception. I've often wondered about my own inhibitions when it comes to homosexuality. I cannot imagine myself with another man, but I find no issue with women. Almost every woman in my life has experienced it, most quite regularly and enthusiastically. None of them regard it as a threat to their femininity, but I most definitely do as it relates to my masculine self-image. Perhaps it goes back to my childhood. My father was an Army drill sergeant and I can remember his vivid and exhaustive vocabulary when it came to describing anyone who didn't meet his high standards. Faggots and Pimps were high on his list.

It was Amelia who disturbed my wandering thoughts as she stopped kissing Anita. Her specific words were, "We need to get you in the game." With that, I was instructed to slide down the bed. When I had repositioned myself, Amelia swung her leg over my head and Anita did likewise but over my hips. I immediately grasped their intention, so it was no surprise when I felt Amelia's hairy pussy press down on my face and Anita lowered herself onto my raging cock.

I had experienced the pleasure of tonguing a woman's pussy and plunging into the heat of her wet vagina, but never at the exact same moment. Amelia wiggled her hips which had the effect of wiping her gooey wetness all over my face, and she pressed down on my nose to use it as a wedge to separate the lips of her labia so that my lips and tongue were free to find her clit. In this regard, she was remarkably successful and it occurred to me that she did it with such skill that I assumed that she had some practice with the technique.

Anita had taken me totally into her vagina, to the point that I felt her grind her pubic bone against mine and I knew this was only possible when we were totally joined. She had begun rotating her hips in a circular motion which was sending electric jolts from my cock to my brain and I could feel my arousal reaching the breaking point. If Anita continued, I suspected that we were only minutes away from a dam break.

Despite Anita's weight pressing down on me, I was strong enough to push up with my hips and thrust into her wet pussy which generated moans from deep within her that vibrated into me. Of course, I couldn't see her as my field of vision was pretty much confined to Amelia's moist slit and the inner aspect of her thighs, but I could hear her. It was obvious that Anita loved to verbalize her feelings, and the more she pleaded and moaned her pleasure, the more excited I became.

I imagined that since the sisters sat straddling my body in a facing position they were probably supporting each other with their arms and were in a position to kiss if they felt so inclined. I liked to think that they did, but it wasn't until much later that I was told what was going on outside my field of view.

My imagination was interrupted when Amelia began to grind her pussy on my face with increasing force and I became aware of a subtle change in the flavor of drool. I have had some experience in mouthing women to completion, so I was aware of the signals. Amelia began to gasp and moan as it seemed that waves of pleasure began to course through her body. Several times she lifted her hips which broke the contact with my lips and tongue, but then she quickly pressed down again harder. I wondered if this was because her clit had become hyper-sensitive or if it was just a technique that she found pleasurable. Whichever it was, Amelia let out a long moan and rolled off my face. She curled into a ball next to me with her knees drawn up to her chest and her hands buried between her legs. She was jerking as spasms raked her body and I was pleased that she'd achieved an orgasm.

Now that I could see, my attention was drawn to Anita, who was struggling to reach her own climax. She was riding my impaled cock but it was clear that she couldn't quite get it to run across her clit. I was getting close, but I wanted to bring her with me. For some time she had been begging and imploring me to fuck her harder and I'd tried, but given that Amelia was riding my face, my ability to give Anita what she wanted was limited. Now that Amelia had jettisoned herself, I was in a position to give Anita what she desired.

I grabbed Anita's hips and in one smooth motion, I rolled her around Amelia and onto her back. I did slip from her vaginal embrace, but I intended to remedy that. For her part, Anita looked surprised, but that didn't stop her from spreading her legs and grazing at my hardness ready to return to its natural home. I didn't hesitate. As soon as I had scooted into the correct position, I drove my cock. back onto Anita's open and very wet vagina. She gasped a loud "ooof" when my thrust hit the opening of her cervix. I didn't linger though. I quickly withdrew to the point that only the head of my cock remained inside of her and drove in again quickly. I had leveraged myself up, and I was pretty sure that my cock was sawing across her clit with each stroke.

Anita screamed out her pleasure and her head began turning from side to side, and as I fucked her, she altered her breathing to match the rhythm of our union. With each thrust, she gasped a short "ugh" and I watched her breasts dance on her chest from the strength of my penetration. Anita grasped my back and I could feel her fingernails dig into my skin while at the same time, she raised her legs, wrapped them around my butt, and crossed her ankles.

We had become as entangled as two people can physically achieve. I savagely pounded into Anita, and she assisted by raising her hips and pulled with her legs with each thrust. "Yes... yes... yessss!" she moaned, then she implored me to fuck her harder and faster. Quickly, the moans became gasps, and the gasps merged into a stifled scream when her orgasm exploded in her brain. I might have been interested in watching her body jerk as Anita's orgasmic spasms raced through her, but I was on the cusp of my own, so as my cock emptied the contents of my balls into her warm wet vagina, my eyes clenched and my face contorted in a painful looking grimace and I fell into a well of sexual self-absorption as I pumped stream after stream of my pearly cum into her cunt.

I might have chosen to remain inside of Anita, even though I had begun to lose my erection, but Anita's body was jerking as she dealt with her orgasmic spasms and it was impossible to remain seated. When I rose to my knees and slipped from her vagina I felt the transition from the heat of her to the cool air of the hotel room. My flaccid cock hung limply still coated with a mixture of her lube and my cum, but as I reached for Anita, I was shocked when I felt my shaft engulfed again in a sudden warmth.

In the last few minutes of frantic fucking with Anita, I had pushed Amelia's presence to the back of my consciousness. But suddenly, Amelia had returned to the game and she had chosen to take my flaccid cum-covered penis into her mouth. It was an entirely different experience than when she had done so an hour before. Then, she was attending to my arousal. Her mouth had stimulated my erection and had sent the appropriate signals that had started sperm and seminal fluid on their journey up my cock and into Anita where, I noted, they were now seeping from her slit and pooling on the inside of her thigh. Now, her efforts were just creating a nice tingle that felt good but was very different.

I assumed that it was a different feeling for her as well. I've been told by some world-class cock suckers that the sensation of holding a firming penis is decidedly different from mouthing a soft flaccid one after cotis. The former leads to excitement, the latter to contentment. My former mistress, Jennifer, had explained that, to some women, it was exactly like a baby sucking on a nipple. They enjoyed the feeling whether milk was flowing or not. I'm not completely okay with the analogy she chose, but I got the point.

Amelia's oral efforts were sending little electric shocks around my groin area and I could feel my butt cheeks clench as she pursed her lips and ran her tongue under the head of my cock to the nerve-rich area around the crown. Amelia's eyes were closed and I could see her cheeks dimple as she sucked. It did seem that she was doing it more for her own pleasure than mine, but as far as I was concerned, if that was true, then it was a win-win.

Anita had curled up on the bed beside us and I noticed that she was watching her sister mouthing my cock. There was a look in her eyes that was hard to describe, but it was somewhere between fascination and desire as she was focused on the point where my flesh was being engulfed by Amelia's pink lips. Finally, she took a deep breath, which seemed to be more of a sigh, and rolled off the bed and headed toward the bathroom.

While uncommon in the United States, bidets are found in most upscale European hotels, so I heard Anita turn on the water and though she was out of sight, I imagined her squatting and washing our combined fluids from between her legs. For some reason, the mental image of Anita cleaning herself sent a strong signal to my cock which twitched in response. Amelia, who had been just holding me in her mouth, looked up in surprise at the sudden movement and I thought the interruption was the perfect time to pull her up beside me and thank her with a kiss. When Amelia felt our lips meet, she snuggled her naked body against me and soon our tongues were probing in each other's mouths. I could taste the muskiness of her breath and I knew that some of that was from the cum that had recently coated my shaft but had been transferred by Amelia's sucking.