The Freyja Club Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, I watched as Lily's eyes looked up, as if surprised. She removed me from her mouth and looked. I could see a small clear drop emerge from my tip and Lily just looked too. I knew immediately that I was leaking pre-cum which usually only occurred when I had been aroused for an extended period. I didn't think that was the case now, but there it was. I knew it wasn't tasteless but it also didn't have the strong musk of what would follow. Lily confirmed this for herself when she used her tongue to remove the drop and savor. She looked in my direction and smiled. As she did, more began to seep and Lily took me completely in her mouth again.

I could see that Lily's fingers were still at work and they were totally covered by a liquid sheen that I recognized as her own copious lubrication. I knew we were both ready to couple, I just didn't know if it would be orally or vaginally. I could go either way. I had recovered somewhat from the carnal excess of the weekend so I was more than ready to follow nature's original design.

Reluctantly, I signaled that we should move to the bed. Lily understood immediately what this meant and she hurried to comply. Apparently, the lady was more than ready because she pulled the comforter aside, and adjusting one of the pillows under her head opened her legs to allow easy entry. I finished stripping off the rest of my clothes and crawled up onto the bed. It was obvious that she was more than ready, but so was I.

I moved into position and rubbed my now erect cock along her slit. Between the lubrication, we were both emitting the only question in my mind was whether there was going to be enough friction to know when I arrived. Of course, this was nowhere near the case. I experienced the familiar feeling of warmth surrounding me as I penetrated her pussy. Lily raised her hips slightly as I slid in almost to the hilt and I could tell just by looking at her face that she was enjoying this first thrust as much as I was. She closed her eyes as if to shut off any unnecessary sensory input and rolled her head from side to side. I heard her whisper, "C'est tellement bien." I don't know if this was meant for me or if it was just her feelings talking to herself, but I took it as a compliment.

Lily was still wearing her blouse that had been necessary during the bottomless "mental picture taking" that we had been engaged in before, but now I was sorry that I hadn't asked her to remove it before we got into bed. I would have liked to observe the sway of her breasts as we fucked, but I wasn't about to interrupt the mood, so it stayed on. I could still see the quiver of her skin with each thrust, so I contented myself with leaning forward to kiss her as we established a nice rhythm.

The kisses turned passionate very quickly. Lily was almost biting my lips as our tongues battled to achieve entry. I was aware that her hand had slipped between us and was directly fingering her clit. Her other hand was wrapped around my shoulder and was pressing on the back of my neck bringing more pressure to our kisses.

I didn't have much experience with Lily, so I was still learning about her body's signals. It could be that she was a woman who could reach a climax quickly and that was soon proven to be the case. I felt her vaginal contractions first, followed quickly by her legs pressing me more forcefully into her. She paused her oral attack long enough to utter a long "Uggggghh" sound that seemed to arise from somewhere deep inside. I had not yet reached the point where nature would take its course and I was trying not to arrive too quickly. There was a kind of liquid rough feeling to the inside of Lily's vagina and I was enjoying the feeling of this texture with each stroke as I was pushing into her.

Lily wasn't saying much but that didn't mean she wasn't communicating with me. She was experienced enough that she'd mastered the subtle signals that lovers use to guide or confirm our desires, so when Lily slightly raised her hips, I knew instinctively that she was telling me to go harder and penetrate deeper. When she dropped her legs to my ankles, it was just the opposite. Hair pulling is a dead giveaway that she's right on the edge and a wave is about to break.

Since my nature is to control carnal lovemaking, there's less need for me to guide rather than be guided, but we hadn't yet experimented with other positions where Lily would be in the lead, so perhaps when the time came, I might need to learn some signals of my own.

After her first climax, we resumed a nice steady pace, and the in and out of our coupling was just satisfying without bringing either of us to the edge. As I had these thoughts, Lily soon demonstrated how naive they were. All of a sudden she was climbing back to a peak and a few seconds later she arrived. I could tell that it was deeper and stronger than the first one and she was aggressively demanding more penetration as well as shifting her position so that my shaft rubbed more directly on her clit. She let out a loud "mummmffft" when it arrived, just as if I had knocked the breath out of her.

I thought for a second that she was experiencing a Grand Mal orgasm, but since she wasn't pushing me away, I surmised that it was another mini, but obviously a strong one. I paused for a moment to allow her to come down a bit, but it would have been impossible to pause for more than a minute as long as I was filling her vagina. Soon we resumed our coital rhythm. I had lost a little firmness during the recess, but it was returning quickly as my strokes became more assertive.

Lily started moving again and so I was no longer directly rubbing against her clit, nor were her fingers busy there either. I recognized the signs that she was content with just the feeling of closeness that naturally comes from just being filled by my cock sliding inside her.

Our mutual silence was broken when Lily placed her hands on my head and looked into my eyes. In the most complimentary manner possible, she looked deeply and whispered, "Je t'aime."

I was so shocked, I stopped thrusting and just looked into her eyes. The words "I love you," are so sacred to me that I have only uttered them to a woman three times in my entire life, yet Lily had chosen to use them on only the second day that we were together. I searched for some hint that she was just playing with my emotions and thought her words were a joke, but all I could see was honest sincerity.

Despite my shock, I felt something deep inside of me that was triggered by Lily's words. My brain was bursting with confusing thoughts, but my heart seemed to calmly accept them and without any conscious deliberation I said, "Me too."

Lily smiled and gave a contented, "mmmmm," and I had a feeling that whatever response she was seeking, she had been satisfied. I had dropped to my elbows and I began to caress her hair as I continued to stroke into her below. It was a tender moment that I thought added immeasurably to our physical union. Indeed I thought of it as a union on a much more spiritual level. Was this, once again, the work of Freyja? Had she decided to just take my life and throw me up in the air to fall and shatter into a million pieces?

As I was entertaining these thoughts, I felt the beginning of a familiar feeling in my groin and I sensed that this would lead rapidly to the consummation of tonight's activity. For a whole variety of reasons, I didn't want this feeling to end. When I withdrew, I could tell that Lily was surprised. I explained that I wanted to take a short break and when I rolled on my side and pulled her to me she snuggled into my arms with no complaints.

Among my reasons for the pause was the fact that I wanted to relieve her of the blouse she was still wearing. With a quick release of four buttons, her fleshy breasts fell unencumbered against my chest. I was almost feeling virtuous for my selfless act of freeing them from captivity and when I mentioned this, Lily kind of rolled her eyes.

The pause was having the desired effect in that I felt my arousal begin to ebb. I knew there was a word that described this, it was known as "edging." I think this is unique for men since I knew that women could achieve multiple orgasms whereas male sexual response builds to a single climax. The purpose of edging is to get close, and then back off. If repeated several times, the final release is reportedly stronger and longer lasting. We'll see.

After a few minutes of very satisfactory cuddling and fondling, I sensed we were both ready to resume. We had not tried "doggy style" but I had an urge to try it. Lily flipped onto her stomach and raised herself on her knees while embracing a pillow. This raised her bottom to the correct height where I could easily enter her from behind. She was still very wet so I attempted a hands-free entry. When Lily felt that I was in the general area, she moved her hips slightly and I found myself slipping easily into her warm vagina.

I placed both hands on her rounded hips and pushed. Lily gave a satisfied moan as she felt the pressure of penetration. In this position, she was able to manipulate her clit if she wished, and a couple of minutes later I saw her do so. Earlier, when we had been discussing how we each derived sexual pleasure, Lily had said that she enjoyed this position because it gave her a feeling that she was completely in a man's control, a feeling that she liked.

From my point of view, the position had an extra advantage. Men are easily aroused visually which accounts for the popularity of pornography, and in "Doggy" I had a great view of most of Lily's body especially where we were joined. This was having a strong erotic effect and I realized that my plan to edge myself several times was not possible. My rising desire was overloading the system and I began to feel nature taking its course.

I informed Lily of my imminent climax and I heard her urge me on. I had no sense that I was bringing her with me and that proved to be the case. I came deeply inside her vagina and I felt that Lily was aware. The pulsations were strong and the release was immensely satisfying.

When I withdrew, Lily slid off of her knees and I collapsed partly on her body. I needed a moment to recover and truthfully there wasn't much she could do as long as I had her pinned to the bed. When I did recover enough to move, my first act was to push her hair away from her neck and plant a wet kiss there. I continued kissing and tonguing down her back to her butt. The smell of a freshly fucked woman was overloading my senses, and I literally couldn't get enough.

I could see that Lily was smiling, but I couldn't tell whether it was a smile of satisfaction or she was just amused at the crazy guy who was kissing her back.

Since Lily was still clutching the pillow and her arms were raised I could discern the half globe of her breast before it disappeared under her body. I got a pang of desire to fill my mouth with her softness, so I rolled her onto her back and cupped one tit in both my hands. By pressing on either side, it caused her nipple to be pushed upward and I was eager to engulf it in my mouth. My tongue swirled around the tip as my hands kneaded her female flesh. I honestly don't know how this made her feel, but I was in heaven.

Lily was emitting soft moans of approval, but I had a sense that she was experiencing a more general sense of wellbeing which was greater than my localized nibbling of her breast. In the past, I had been told that female contentment didn't have any specific point of origin, it just flowed over a woman's entire body, and I suspected that was what I was now observing.

Lily's hands found my hair and softly rubbed my scalp. She wasn't trying to guide or encourage me in any specific way but rather was communicating her approval and support for whatever I wished to do to her, or with her. I had begun to feel this with Lily, but in this specific moment it exploded in my consciousness and I was filled with gratitude for this fantastic woman.

I ceased my oral assault to take a moment to just look into Lily's eyes. She wasn't exactly crying, but I could see tears forming at the edges. I had heard the term "smiling eyes," but I had always assumed that the words were a metaphor, but I now saw that they described a physical reality.

I could feel her eyes returning my gaze and I wondered if she was seeing something similar.

The moment seemed to last forever in emotional time but was probably less than a minute if measured by the clock. Coincidentally the radio station chose that exact time to switch to a soulful ballad and the music caused me to entertain a crazy thought that movie cameras were moving in to take close shots of us staring into each other's eyes.

I quit playing with Lily's body wrapped my arms around her and wedged one leg between her's. The kiss was tender and sweet; Passion was replaced by gratitude and we explored each other's lips in a way that seemed to me as more tasting than kissing.

I knew that in those moments of post-coital bliss, I often felt tenderness and gratitude toward my partner but this seemed like something more. As I held Lily's warm naked body against me, I seriously began to wonder about the old saying, "love at first sight." I had never believed it, but I was also unable to explain the emotions that were racking my body. All I knew was that there was no place on the planet that I wanted to be more than I wanted to be with her.

In time we padded to the bathroom to wipe ourselves clean with warm washcloths and take care of necessary business, but we quickly jumped back into Lily's bed. We had extinguished all of the lights in the room, but there was still enough coming from outside that, while I held Lily close, I could still see her portrait. Her delicious breasts and nipples were inviting, but the longer I looked, I found my eyes focusing more on her smile. It drew me into the painting and soon I couldn't see anything else.

I remembered that earlier this morning after I had fingered her to an orgasm in the shower Lily had asked me if I was "some demon, come to capture her soul." I had laughed at the thought, but now, lying in the dark, I wondered if she'd come to capture mine.

12