The Friendly Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Jenna's hot mouth latched onto Jill's glistening lips Shelly screamed and her back arched as she had another even stronger orgasm. I held her until it passed and her ass slowly sank into my lap as her muscles relaxed totally spent. I don't think Jenna and Jill were even aware what we were doing, as Jenna licked and sucked on Jill's swollen pussy lips. Jill was groaning and thrusting her hips into Jenna's willing face, her own orgasm obviously building inside her as her vocal response to Jenna's ministrations built to a fever pitch.

Jill, I found out was a squirter as we saw when she suddenly arched her back, grabbed Jenna's hair and pulled her face tight against her pussy and screamed OH MY GOD as her whole body shook. Her juices were dripping down Jenna's face and dripping from between her still elevated ass onto the lounge seat. I could see Jenna's fingers between her own legs obviously stroking her own clit as her body shook and moved in time with Jill as she finally sank back down onto the seat and they both lay still in the heavenly afterglow of their orgasms.

We spent the next thirty minutes or so, aimlessly drifting on the lake as we all recovered from our recreational activities of the previous half hour or so, I was glad a patrol boat had not came around, as we had not been able to wait for a secluded cove, we had been floating in full view of anyone that might have happened by, and I was so involved in Shelly's heavenly body, I had lost all track of whether anyone had come by or not, and When Jenna had started rubbing Jill, I was not aware of anything except them, and the hot beautiful lady on my lap.

Chapter 6

Jenna stood and walked to the cooler. She reached in and got three ice cold beers and a cold coke for me. She turned around towards us and put the icy bottle against Shelly's tits causing her to yell and jump off my lap giving my eyes a treat as Shelly's heavy tits bounced with her movements. Jenna laughed and handed me my coke and smiled.

She turned back and I got to watch her sexy swaying ass as she took the other beer back to Jill still lying on the seat. Jenna leaned over and gave Jill a kiss before handing her the beer, treating me with a clear view of her full lipped shaved pussy. She looked back at me and smiled before shaking her sexy ass at me and turning to sit down by Jill.

I was sitting in my chair very contentedly watching three beautiful naked women sitting on the front of the boat drinking cold beer, and enjoying the water and sun. I saw Shelly talking to Jill and they both looked back towards me and smiled. Jill started to walk back towards me her large breasts swaying with each step. Jill's hips were not as wide as Shelly's, but sexy in her own way also, and promised just as much pleasure as I had already experienced with Shelly.

Jill leaned over in front of me and asked me if she got to drive also since I had let shelly drive, as she asked she slowly slid her fingers up my thigh smiling as I jumped at her touch. I had a hard time looking at her eyes as those large soft breasts swung hypnotically only inches from my face. Her aureoles were as large as Shelly's and just as dark.

She had the nicest large nipples already swollen and just begging to be licked, touched, nibbled and sucked on. She laughed as I tried to focus on her question and come up with an intelligent answer. She finally just turned around and dropped her sexy ass on my lap leaned back against my chest and said, "What next"?

Talk about a loaded question, Jill was shifting her hips on my lap, and was quickly giving me the answer to what was going to be next. I reached around her and cupped a breast in each hand causing a little gasp as my thumb and finger found her taut nipple, Jill grasped the arms of my chair. I rolled her nipples between my fingers as she leaned back against me.

Jill was continuing to shift her hips on my thighs serving shift my shorts up my leg so her soft wet pussy lips were rubbing directly on my thigh. I shifted my right hand down over her stomach to her smooth shaven mound. Cupping her mound, I heard Jill moan as I played my fingers over the smooth skin, teasing her, running my finger along her wet slit, but not parting her lips. Just a very light touch from the front clear back to her puckered star and then slowly back up again.

Jill moaned again and tried to shift her hips to make my finger penetrate her swollen lips. I kept my touch light enough so that she was unable to achieve her goal. I started nibbling on her neck and continued teasing her nipples with my hand. Jill started humping her hips faster as I teased, and I am sure she could feel my cock swelling and trying to force its way up between her exposed thighs.

I moved my hand from Jill's soft pussy and pulled my cock up against it. I pulled it hard against her wet mound, and let it spread her swollen lips and rub against her clit as she rocked her pussy up and down my swollen shaft. Jill finally groaned and reached down pushing my hand out of the way and grabbing my cock herself, guiding the head straight into her hot wet tunnel, tilting her hips to allow my cock to slide inside her hot depths. I could feel the head of my cock hit Jill's cervix as she bounced her ass up and down on my lap. The velvety soft skin of her love tunnel was grasping and pulling at my cock as she worked me in and out of her soft body.

Jill was slowly working my cock with her muscles; she was definitely a very talented lady. She pointed at the front of the boat as she bounced on my lap, and we were treated to a very sexy scene there also. Shelly and Jenna were side by side on the lounge seat legs intertwined, in the depths of what was apparently a very hot deep and from Jill and my view, sexy kiss. Their hands were rubbing and teasing the others breasts while they were kissing. Jill never missed a stroke as we watched Jenna and Shelly much the same way as Shelly and I had watched Jenna and Jill earlier.

I can think of almost nothing as erotic as making love to one very soft sexy lady while watching to other very well-built women groping each other. I could feel Jill speeding up her thrusts and moaning louder as we watched Jenna and Shelly. I knew she was close, and I also knew I was very close to exploding inside her.

Jill suddenly dropped straight down on my cock pulling me inside her as deep as possible. I felt her body tremble and shake as her pussy muscles gripped and massaged my aching cock. I groaned myself as I lost it and shot several hot streams of cum deep inside Jill's wonderful pussy milking my cock for every last drop. We both collapsed back against the back of my seat and just watched as Jenna and Shelly were lost in their own world of bliss.

Chapter 7

Jill and I both satisfied were happy to just sit and watch Shelly and Jenna on the lounge seat Shelly had Jenna on her back now, licking and nibbling on her neck as she worked her way down to Jenna's swollen nipples before sucking one into her mouth as Jenna squirmed on the seat. Shelly slid her hand down Jenna's stomach to her gleaming wet pussy. Jenna spread her legs as Shelly's fingers inched closer to her soft lips and slowly worked their way inside her.

Shelly slid her fingers inside Jenna and started rubbing them in and out of her pussy, making sure to pay attention to Jenna's clit as she did. Jenna moved her hand to Shelly's leg and started sliding her hand up the inside of her thigh to Shelly's wet swollen lips and started rubbing them.

Shelly moaned and started to lean down towards the soft lips her fingers had just been massaging. Jenna started sliding two of her fingers in and out of Shelly's pussy, Shelly moved her right leg up on the lounge allowing Jenna to have unrestricted ass to her throbbing pussy.

Shelly moved her face towards Jenna's pussy lips, her tongue moistening her lips as she got closer and could smell the sweet smell of Jenna's arousal as her lips almost touched the objects of her attention. She lightly kissed Jenna's pussy lips before running her tongue the length of the groove between them, lapping at the juices escaping as her tongue parted them.

Jenna groaned as Shelly's lips kissed her pussy, and she felt Shelly's tongue slip between them. Jenna reached up and pulled Shelly down on her body, helping Shelly move her leg over her face so she was staring at Shelly's wet pink pussy.

Jenna only hesitated a second to appreciate the beauty of the object she was about to devour before locking her lips on Shelly's dripping pussy, and lapping at the juices freely flowing from it. Using her fingers, Jenna spread Shelly's lips apart and ran her tongue around Shelly's clit making her moan and jump each time her tongue flicked across it.

Shelly yelled and jumped as Jenna's soft lips locked on her clit and she gently sucked on it. Jenna kept flicking the sensitive bud with her tongue as her lips formed a suction seal around its base. Shelly thrust her body back against Jenna's face, keeping her face tight against her dripping pussy as Jenna licked and sucked Shelly's already well used pussy to another glorious orgasm. Shelly's whole body sagged down on Jenna as she came down from her mind blowing orgasm. Jenna carefully rolled Shelly onto the other lounge and lay there sensuously licking her lips still coated with Shelly's sweet nectar.

Jill leaned her head back and placed her lips next to my ear. I looked at the lounge seats and smiled at what Jill had just suggested. I smiled ear to ear as I thought what a wonderful idea it was. I got up from my seat and walked towards the two lovely, exhausted ladies lying on the lounge seats.

Jill stood leaning against the rail as I knelt beside Jenna, cupping one of her lovely breasts in my hand and leaned down and licked slowly around her still swollen nipple. Jenna looked at me and her eyes closed again as I continued to lick and nibble on both breasts. Jill was smiling as she could see I was completely happy to carry out her suggestion.

Jill walked up behind me and pulled my swimming trunks down and I stepped out of them. Jenna's eyes popped open as she felt the lounge shift when someone got on it. She looked up just in time to see me placing my cock in between her large tits and Jill liberally pouring suntan oil on it. Jenna's arms were between her body and my leg on each side, so Jill leaned forward and put her hands on each side of Jenna's breasts, holding them very nicely around my now swelling cock as I started rocking it back and forth in the warm oily tunnel that they created.

Chapter 8

I noticed that Jill had taken advantage of the fact that her hands were so close to Jenna's nipples that she started tweaking and teasing them as I pumped my cock between the soft mounds of flesh supporting them. For my part, I could see no earthly reason for neglecting a perfectly beautiful pair of tits either, so I reached forward and grasped Jill's which had been swinging so enticingly in front of me as she held Jenna's firmly around my thrusting cock.

Jill looked at me and smiled as I played with her nipples. She closed her eyes and was concentrating on the feelings, not; I am pretty sure just of me playing with her tits, but of what she was feeling as she played with Jenna's also. Jenna was quietly moaning and shifting her hips under me, apparently Jill's hands and my cock between her tits were starting to have an effect on her.

I heard felt a movement beside us and noticed Shelly had moved on her side and was intently watching what was happening beside her. I saw her move one hand to her breast and the other slowly down her leg to her still dripping pussy. Jill looked up at me and slowly licked her lips.

I leaned down and kissed her, then kissed her harder and felt our tongues meet and start dueling. I could feel my well used cock starting to feel the urge to dump another load of my hot seed, the total erotic and exotic feel of the situation was the final straw. Jill felt me starting to strain and just before I shot my hot cum, she let Jenna's tits separate and grabbed my cock.

I watched as she pointed the head of my cock towards Jenna's face, and the first stream landed on Jenna's forehead and down between her eyes to her soft lips. Jill pushed me back a little and directed the next two streams on Jenna's well-oiled tits and nipples.

I was almost totally exhausted by these three beauties on my boat and leaned back on the opposite end of Jenna's lounger and just watched the three of them sit and relax with me.

Chapter 9

We had finally gotten our second wind and made our way to the lagoon I wanted to anchor in for the afternoon. I sat up the grill and got out the steaks as the girls got everything else together for an early afternoon dinner which at this point I really needed. I had not anticipated having three beautiful oversexed ladies on the boat today, not that I was complaining however.

Something about steaks grilled on the lake and a salad just seems to relax everyone, and a couple of beers don't hurt either. We relaxed after dinner the ladies broiling their delightful bodies in the hot sun, and me sitting in my chair and dividing my time between reading and watching the three sexy women sunning at the front of my boat.

I let a couple of hours go by and got three beers out of the cooler and walked up to where the ladies were. Sitting down on the edge of Jenna's lounger I passed the beer around and asked what the three of them wanted to do now. I was surprised when Jenna sat up, leaned forward, and pulled my shirt up over my head. She dropped it beside the seat and put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me back against her full soft breasts.

Shelly looked over and smiled reaching for my shorts, she pulled them down and I could feel her hot breath as she worked them over my ankles and threw them off to the side. She pulled my knees apart and leaned forward between them and looking me in the eyes, she slowly sucked my semi hard cock into her hot mouth. I could feel Jenna shift on the lounge chair so she could see what Shelly was doing, Jill slid over onto the lounge that Shelly had just vacated and was also watching.

I was once again in heaven, leaning back against one warm soft woman's body, another lying beside us watching a third with my rapidly stiffening cock in her mouth. Shelly was starting to work her mouth up and down my shaft, causing it to swell even more in her hot mouth. The setting sun was glistening off of her well-oiled body as her head bounced up and down on my cock.

Shelly slowed as her lips reached the head of my cock and I felt the suction increase as she slowly pulled her head up. Suddenly there was a popping sound as my cock pulled from her mouth. Shelly smiled at me, leaned forward and kissed me with a slow deep searching kiss. I felt her pulling her large soft tits tight around my cock as we kissed. Shelly slowly started rocking her tits up and down my cock as we were kissing.

Breaking the kiss Shelly leaned back a little and all of us could see my cock playing peek a boo in her soft breasts. Jill was leaning closer and I could feel Jenna breathing a little faster. I reached down and grabbed a nice handful of Shelly's ass pulling her closer to us as she continued pumping her tits on my hard cock.

Shelly's nipples had swollen and were standing out very prominently from the large dark aureoles coloring the front of her tits. When Shelly was close enough I slid my hand between the cheeks of her ass working my fingers slowly towards her wet honey pot between her legs.

Parting the soft lips of Shelly's wet pussy with my fingers, I heard Shelly gasp as I insinuated my fingers deep inside her hot depths. Shelly never missed a beat as I started working my fingers in and out of her clenching sex. I heard her gasps get muffled and saw Jill leaning down; her sexy tongue stuck out and licking one of Shelly's distended nipples every time she bobbed them down the shaft of my cock.

Jill was kneeling on the seat so it was easier to maintain her balance as she licked Shelly's nipples. This had the very nice effect of her full ass wiggling in the air in full view. I reached over and slid my hand up the inside of her thigh reaching her wet lips, and pushing my fingers inside her listening to her gasp as I did.

I could feel Jenna's hot breath on my shoulder as she had a bird's eye view of her two friends. Shelly working my cock with her big soft tits, and Jill licking Shelly's swollen nipples and being fingered as she did. I could feel her shifting her nipples back and forth across my back as she watched. I heard Shelly moan as I flicked her clit with my finger grazing the swollen nub then rubbing circles around it. Shelly was bouncing harder and I was fingering her faster as she did.

Jill was ramming her pussy harder against my hand and let out a scream as I moved my thumb and her next thrust back she buried my thumb completely in her shapely tight ass. Jill froze and I could feel the tremors flowing through her body, and her pussy grasping my fingers as her orgasm swept through her.

Shelly had been moaning and pumping her tits on my shaft even harder and as my cum started shooting out of my cock and splashing on Shelly's face and tits, she slumped against my hand as she shook and ground herself against my hand. The final spray started sliding down the slope of Shelly's tits back towards the head of my cock sticking from between them as she slowly sank against me and I sank against Jenna completely wore out by the group of sexy ladies surrounding me.

Darkness slowly found us getting ourselves together, we found our discarded clothes and managed to get ourselves back in them. One more cold beer and I headed the "Mermaid" back towards the dock and the ending of a beautiful day on the lake. I made sure that my beautiful companions knew they were welcome aboard the "Mermaid" any time they wanted.

Chapter 10

We docked and got the "Mermaid" tied and covered for the night and headed for the cars. Jill insisted on helping carry one end of the cooler as we walked. There was a little talk among the four of us about how nice it had been to be out on the lake all day. I sort of laughed and said that for one, I was completely worn out. This got a laugh from all the ladies. I was loading the cooler into the back of the truck and Jenna, Jill, and Shelly were talking among themselves.

I heard Jenna chuckle and knew somehow, some way I was in trouble. I walked to the side of the truck where the ladies were standing and Jenna asked me if I would mind dropping Jill and Shelly off at their place, they were not very far from my house and she said she was really tired.

I couldn't turn Jenna down, and besides spending a little more time with these two didn't bother me in the least. I said sure and Jill and Shelly climbed in the truck. Jenna gave me a hug and said we would talk in the morning, getting in her car she waved and pulled away.

I got in the truck and started it up. Looking at Jill who sat in the middle next to me, I asked which way ladies? Jill said if we stopped by my place first they would help unload the coolers and help put the food away if I didn't mind. How could I mind an offer like that?

We arrived at the house and got the coolers out of the back of the truck and carried them into the kitchen. Setting them on the floor and opening them, I pulled out the beer and set it on the counter. Shelly quickly grabbed three of them and asked if I minded, to which I quickly replied of course not. Opening the three bottles, Shelly handed Jill and I one and took a long drink on hers.

While I was taking a drink from mine, Jill leaned over straight legged in front of me and picked the steaks out of the cooler and handed them to Shelly. Shelly opened the refrigerator and put the steaks in the meat drawer.