The Friendly Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not see her do that of course, I was admiring Jill's full ass right in front of me, both cheeks making a valiant effort to escape the triangle of cloth containing them. Jill's mound, and her full pussy lips were very clearly visible in the thin material of her bikini bottoms. I quickly took another drink and then got very red faced as I saw Jill watching me from between her spread legs and smiling.

I looked over at Shelly and she was smiling almost as much as Jill was. I shook my head and turned to grab the now empty cooler from in front of Jill. I took it and put it in the closet and went back into the kitchen where the girls had finished emptying the second cooler and opening us up another beer.

I led them down to the family room and sat down on the couch, Jill sat on one side right against me, and Shelly sat on the other side. Jill asked if I wanted to find something on the TV which I was more than happy to do. While we were sitting there, I finished my beer and the girls snuggled up against me.

I saw Jill wink at Shelly as her hand moved over to my leg, and she started rubbing it. Shelly did the same thing to the other leg. I sat there a minute, before saying "girls, I am not sure I can do anything else tonight, you two wore me out on the boat." Jill looked up at me and smiled, let us worry about that she said.

Jill and Shelly both reached behind them and pulled their tops off rubbing their large breasts against my arms. I know I have probably already mentioned what a beautiful set of tits Jill has, large firm full breasts with large brown aureoles and big rubbery nipples standing proud on them. Shelly's were pretty much the same, though maybe a shade smaller than Jill's.

Jill stood up and grabbed my hand and Shelly stood and grabbed the other and pulled me up. Which way is the bed the asked in unison. I was speechless, I slowly told them upstairs at the end of the hall. Giggling both girls pulled me towards the stairs. Shelly took the lead, and Jill following as we made our way upstairs and down the hall, my eyes never leaving Shelly's full hips swaying hypnotizing in front of me as we went.

Shelly turned and fell backwards on my king size bed pulling me down with her.

Jill jumped on the bed beside us pulling me over on my back between them. Jill bent down and planted her soft lips on mine as Shelly sat and took off first her bikini bottoms, then Jill's bottoms, and finally I felt her tugging my shorts off.

Jill all this time had her tongue buried in my mouth, dueling with mine and her fingers were rubbing my chest, and sides. Shelly on the other hand was kissing my stomach and running her hands over my thighs. Shelly slid her hand between my legs and cupped my balls in he warm hand. I groaned inti Jill's mouth as Shelly rolled my balls around with her fingers. Jill broke off our kiss and put her lips near my ear, I told you to let us worry about it she said with a smile.

Jill started kissing her way down my neck, and then down my stomach untilI could feel her hot breath on my cock. I could feel my cock twitching from the ministrations of these two sexy women. I would not have believed it, but after all, I was only worn out, not dead.

Jill slowly sucked my cock into her hot mouth and started running her tongue around the crown. Shelly in the meantime had slid between my legs and forced them wider apart as she continued playing with my aching balls as Jill sucked and licked my slowly responding cock. Suddenly I felt Shelly's lips suck my balls into her hot mouth, and start sucking on them as Jill sucked my cock. That was the final straw, I could feel my cock swelling in Jill's mouth as her head started bobbing up and down on it. Reaching back I slid my hand in between Jill's legs and stuck two fingers into her wet steaming pussy and started fingering her in time with her mouth on my cock.

Shelly let my balls drop from her mouth with a soft plopping sound, and was kissing up my stomach licking and kissing her way to my chest where she took my nipple in her mouth and was holding it lightly in her teeth and licking the tip with her tongue.

Jill had slowed down sucking my cock and had moved her big tits onto my cock, using her hands to keep my cock warmly enveloped in the smooth soft flesh of those amazing tits. She slowly rocked back and forth, groaning softly now and then as I used my thumb to graze her swollen clit.

Shelly had found her way to my face and pressed her lips to mine for her own attention. I used my other hand to find and then stroke her wet pussy, rubbing the tip of her sensitive clit gently and enjoying the feel of her moaning in my mouth when I did. I was in heaven, two beautiful women giving me every man's dream, a sensuous tit fuck, and the soft lips of the other woman at the same time, and two hot wet pussies for my enjoyment.

My cock was as hard as granite after the attention Jill and Shelly had been showering on it, and I knew that I would not be cumming anytime soon. With that thought, I gently removed my fingers from Jills pussy and pulled her down beside me. I broke my kiss with Shelly and took my fingers from her dripping wet hole also.

Rolling Jill onto her back, I mounted her and with one solid thrust I buried my hard cock deep into her willing love tunnel. Jill groaned as the tip of my cock hit her cervix, her large breasts bouncing with the impact every time I slammed into her. I reached down and pulled her ankles up on my shoulders and holding her hips I started a steady deep pounding of Jills hot pussy.

Shelly had been lying beside us watching as I pounded Jill's body, She leaned over and placed a light kiss on Jill's lips. Jill kissed her back and Shelly started kissing her in earnest. I could see Shelly and Jill's tongues dueling as Shelly moved her hand onto Jill's bouncing breasts, rubbing their fullness, tweaking and pulling on her swollen nipples as I kept pounding into her deeply.

I watched as Shelly's hand slid down between our sweating bodies and her fingers found the treasure they were searching for. Jill bucked like she had been shocked as Shelly's fingers found and then caressed her swollen tender clit. I could feel Jill bucking under me, her hips pushing against mine as she moved closer and closer to her climax. I grabbed her shoulders and rammed my cock as deep into her squeezing pussy as I could get it,

Jill moaning and screaming alternately as she bucked her ass against my stomach, still rocking her pussy on mu cock. Jill arched her back and shook and then dropped to the bed as her orgasm finally reach its peak and came crashing down around her.

Shelly was lying there watching as Jill peaked and then came crashing to her completion, her fingers flying in and out of her wet snatch. I pulled out of Jill and slid over on top of Shelly pulling her fingers out of her pussy as I did. I pulled her legs up on my shoulders and started pumping into her hot willing pussy as I had just finished doing to her friend. Shelly groaned as I found a tempo that pleased us both and kept pumping my cock into her body.

I enjoyed watching Shelly's tits bounce and sway as I pushed deeply into her, feeling myself bottoming out inside her, hearing her grunts and groans as we continued natures oldest dance. I could feel Shelly's pussy gripping my cock as I Plunged it in and out of her depths, and had no doubt that she would not last long as she had had the additional stimulation of watching Jill and myself in our marathon love making, as well as her self-stimulation as she had watched.

I could feel her muscles tighten and her hips arching upwards at each thrust into her depths, Shelly suddenly let out a scream and arching her back just froze in that position as her body shook and quaked by the force of the orgasm racing through it. My cock felt like it was going to be ripped out by the muscles in her pussy making it seem like her orgasm went on forever. Suddenly and without fanfare, Shelly just sort of moaned and sank onto the bed with a glazed content look in her eyes.

As Shelly slipped off my still swollen cock I realized how close I finally was to cumming myself. Slipping away from Shelly, I straddled a now stirring Jill and slid my cock between her massive tits and held them tight against me as I started pumping het tits again, only from the top this time, Jill opened her eyes and smiled reaching up and taking over holding her tits around my stroking cock, watching its head play peek a boo with her as I slid it rapidly back and forth in the tight valley of those mounds of flesh.

I could feel myself getting close, and Jill must have seen it in my eyes, because suddenly I rammed forward and just froze as I felt the last few shots of hot cum left in my body shoot out and onto a smiling Jill's face as I slowly slid off of her and landed in between her and Shelly's soft warm bodies.