The Friendly Whore?

Story Info
Will a Bing search give clues to whether a hubby is cheating.
4.4k words
4.14
13k
21
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,779 Followers

Life was not going the way that I, Rebecca Crowell nee Rader, wanted it to. While my job was OK the prospects for really rewarding employment in my field were non-existent in the metropolitan area that my husband Silas and I lived in. Actually, the only thing that made my present job bearable was that my immediate boss, Gary Hanes, who was only two years older than I am, was the sexiest yet nicest most considerate guy that I had ever met in my life. Let me clarify that -- presumably "gay" guy. No one knew for sure but it was highly suspected that he was gay because he was never seen with a woman, never hit on any woman in the company or others that we came in contact with, his looks were "pretty boy," and given his obvious musculature he clearly was devoted to keeping his body in shape. Anyway, he was great eye candy just like guys would consider a lesbian Victoria's Secret model as such.

I really wanted to move to the Research Triangle area of North Carolina since that was where all the action was in my field, but Silas insisted on staying put since his family was here as was his job which paid as much as someone with his intellect could expect to make.

The last comment I made about Silas is catty, I know, and I didn't always consider Silas beneath me in intellectual ability. Maybe that was because I had stars in my eyes when I met him because he is very handsome and though not intellectual a smooth talker. Despite how highly (perhaps unjustly so) I prize my intellect when I married him at age 22 (he was 26) I was acting like a stupid teenager.

Married life was OK for a while because the sex was good and we had a good group of friends but starting shortly after our fourth anniversary I started to get bad vibes about Silas. He seemed to be getting more enamored with any large breasted women that we came into contact with and his approach and comments to me became less and less pleasant. I looked up "signs of a cheating spouse" on Bing.

According to a "worried lovers" site that Bing directed me to Silas had a handful of the most classic twenty signs of cheating. They included 1) not being impressed with or showing any real gratitude for gifts that I gave him, 2) much more carefully guarding his phone including with a new password the one time that I checked it, 3) dressing better than normal and using cologne when he used it rarely in the past, 4) unexplained charges on one of our credit cards, 5) a snide smile, with fake concern immediately thereafter, whenever I told him about an upcoming overnight business trip (I'm never gone for more than two nights, mostly just one), and 6) putting off any talk of kids.

Of course there were others of the "suspicious" twenty that he didn't have, but those six, combined with his enhanced penchant for big boobs and less respect in general, made me highly wary.

In our neighborhood of fairly small closely spaced houses we had neighbors right behind us -- no more than thirty yards between our back door and theirs -- who we were particularly friendly with, although me more than Silas. Their names were Cora and Hank Williams (not related to the famous deceased singer/songwriter by that name). Cora was thirty six and Hank thirty eight at the critical point of this story. Hank travelled on business a fair amount.

Cora was probably the most intuitive and eccentric person that I had ever met -- and smart too. I don't think that anyone would consider her classically beautiful but her physical assets and personality would sure make the average hetero guy consider her sexy. She's about five feet eight inches tall, and her 155 pounds is at least five pounds more than she should carry but doesn't seem to detract from her sexuality. I think that she's the one who got Silas started on his big tit adoration; just between us girls she's let me know that they're on the high end of an E cup (compared to my optimistically B cup boobs).

Since Cora was so unconventional and my best friend -- as well as discreet -- I invited her to lunch one Saturday to talk about my problem.

When I got done telling Cora everything that I intended to tell her -- including my desire to see if Silas was cheating and his preoccupation with big tits like hers -- she started chuckling.

"What's so funny kooky sis?" I asked, "kooky sis" being my pet name for her.

"There's a role playing game that Hank and I have engaged in many times in the past that might let you find out if he's a cheater," she snickered.

"Say what?" I inquired.

"Let me briefly let you in on it," she grinned, and then told me...

I immediately blushed, but after another twenty minute discussion we came up with a plan. Her parting words, delivered with a big grin, were "Be sure to leave your bedroom drapes and blinds open Tuesday just after dark and text me when Silas is running an errand to your bedroom."

***********

I was excited for Tuesday night to come along. When Silas and I were in our living room I sent Cora a "5 minute advance warning" text and then I pretended to sprain my ankle. Silas seemed concerned. "Dear," I said to him while rubbing my ankle, "would you please go up to our bedroom and get the ankle wrap in the nightstand right next to the left window. Please, honey."

"Sure Becca," the name he called me unless he was angry -- then it was "Re-becca," he replied.

As soon as he turned I hit the prepared text button on my phone; "Now," with a smiling emoji.

It took the longest time for Silas to return with the ankle wrap. Why one would almost think that he was staring at something through the window, especially since when he returned his face was flushed and his pants tented.

I couldn't help but pull his chain. "What took you so long, honey?"

"Uh...well...I had a hard time finding it," he whimpered.

I knew that something was "hard" but not his time finding the ankle wrap.

I wrapped my ankle and patted the seat next to me for him to sit down. His cock was still hard and it's against my religion to waste a boner so I started stroking him through his pants.

The bastard was more excited than any other time I had seen him in a couple of months. He doesn't always eat me or suck my tits prior to intercourse but this time he sure did, including sucking my nipples so intensely it seemed like he was trying to grow them bigger.

You know, I didn't even care why he was so charged up -- at that point I didn't have any proof that he was a cheater so I just enjoyed the ride. I had three orgasms before he was done. I considered it a successful evening all around, our best sex in more than a year.

The next day I couldn't wait to call Cora. I called her cell on my way to work. "Tell me what happened kooky sis," I chuckled into the phone.

Cora was laughing so hard she almost couldn't tell the whole story. "Well, as planned I was at my bedroom window naked, making sure that my nipples were hard. Then in a disguise Hank sauntered up to me, handed me a wad of bills, and then started sucking on my tits, starting with the one furthest from the window so Silas could still clearly see the other one. I moaned and groaned for a few minutes and then Hank picked me up, threw me on the bed, closed the window shade and then I squealed, I hope loud enough for Silas to hear.

"Were you able to record Silas' reaction?" I inquired.

"Yeah, Hank had our video camera with a telephoto lens pointed directly at your window. After Hank fucked me -- our little 'whore charade' really gets him charged up -- we looked at it and it was priceless. Silas actually had his dick out before Hank closed the shade."

"Can you send me the video?" I enthusiastically queried.

"Yeah, Hank will transfer it to my phone tonight and I'll email it to you."

We chatted for a while longer before both of our cars were approaching our workplaces, then we terminated the call. I had a big smile on my face, which got even bigger when Gary sincerely complimented me on my dress (his refined fashion sense also seems to indicate that he's gay).

The video that Cora sent to me was hilarious as hell; Silas' eyeballs almost popped out and if Hank hadn't closed the shade when he did Silas would have stroked his dick to completion.

Men are so easy to manipulate; all I had to do to string Silas along that night was to off-handedly say at dinner "Cora really wishes that Hank wouldn't travel so much. She said that she really missed him last night."

Silas was about as subtle as a freight train when his eyes got as big as baseballs and he "innocently" asked "Oh; was Hank out of town last night?"

"Yeah, that's why Cora was bored. She said that he's going to be out of town tomorrow night too. I offered to come over for a while to play cards but she said no, she'd find something to keep her occupied."

The look on Silas' face when I said that was priceless. I knew what to expect the next night and advised my kooky sis about it.

The next night Silas slyly set up a video camera looking out our bedroom window toward Cora's window. This time Hank had a different disguise on -- he should have been a thespian or makeup artist -- but there was a repeat of the first evening only this time Hank didn't close the shade, and after he obviously lay on the bed Cora got up, exposed the entire front of her naked body, and then closed the shade. I saw Silas trying to subtly check on the camera several times during the evening and one time he returned with a big shit eating grin on his face.

Once again that night Silas sucked my tits raw and fucked me with the urgency of a fire engine siren.

Cora and I were convinced that the next time Silas was going to expose his true colors so we refined our initial plan during the weekend. On Tuesday I told Silas that Hank would be out of town on Wednesday and that I was going over to keep Cora company for an hour. Silas said that he had a TV program that he wanted to watch that I normally wasn't interested in. When I got home from work on Wednesday, however, I told Silas that I was ill and had called Cora to say that I couldn't make it. Putting on one of the best acting jobs of my life I pretended to be sick and went to bed, suggesting to Silas that he sleep in the guest room in case what I had was contagious.

Just as Cora and I expected -- and that she had clued Hank into (he wasn't out of town) -- about fifteen minutes after I went to bed Silas showed up at Cora's door. The next day I saw and heard it all on the camera that caught it in Cora's house.

"Uh -- hi, Silas; what's up?" Cora asked pretending to be surprised.

"There's something I want to talk to you about, Cora," Silas grinned, moving past Cora even though she hadn't actually asked him in.

"Uh, how's Rebecca doing?" Cora asked subtly looking at one camera in the vestibule, and then another in the adjacent living room, both of which had their low power green LEDs lit indicating that they were operating.

"She's in bed asleep, and in view of that and Hank being out of town we have some business to transact," Silas grinned.

"Whatever do you mean?" Cora asked, feigning innocence.

"Cora, twice over the last week when Hank was out of town I saw you taking money for sex and I have it on video. I'm quite sure that Hank wouldn't want to find out that his wife is a whore and it will be our little secret as long as I get some action myself," Silas chuckled, so full of himself you would think that his head might burst.

"First of all I've never had sex with anyone except Hank since we married, and secondly I can't believe that you'd cheat on your lovely wife Rebecca, she's such a wonderful woman," Cora replied, faking outrage.

"She may be wonderful but she doesn't have a massive set of honkers like you do; now why don't you let me suck on those puppies before we fuck and Hank and Rebecca will never be the wiser," Silas chuckled. Unfortunately for him he did more than talk -- he grabbed Cora's ta-tas as she was backing away from him to get the perfect view for the living room camera.

Suddenly Silas had something less pleasant to concern himself with besides Cora's tat-tas; Hank grabbed his collar from behind him and threw him backward onto the floor; Silas' head actually bounced once like a croquet ball. Cora laughed.

As Silas lay prone rubbing his head and mumbling "What the fuck..." Hank stood over him. While Hank is of average size he is one mean son-of-a-bitch if someone crosses him. He wrestled four years in college at 174 pounds and was still in good shape.

"You dumb shit," Hank snarled, "you saw a game that Cora and I play, pretending that she's a hot hooker. I wasn't out of town either of the two nights that you were stroking your little pecker when you saw her outstanding ta-tas. Now get the fuck out of here," Hank continued, lifting Silas up by his collar and bum-rushing him out the door.

As soon as the door closed Cora hugged Hank and gave him a big sloppy kiss. "Someone is really going to get lucky tonight," she chuckled once she broke off her kiss. "But first I have to call Rebecca.

Hank was playing with Cora's tits as she placed a call on her cellphone to me. I answered on the first ring. "We have it all on video," Cora blurted out as soon as I said "Hello."

"That bastard," I barked. "Give me details."

"Can't right now -- Hank is acting like a caveman and I wouldn't be surprised if he throws me over his shoulder and carries me to bed...we can talk tomorrow," Cora continued. Her last words before she pressed the red button -- obviously not intended for me -- were her laughingly complaining "You're such an animal..."

I was waiting at the door with my arms crossed when Silas returned.

"Where were you?" I snarled.

"Uh...Becca...I hope that you're...uh...feeling better," he stammered.

"Answer the question."

"Uh...I just went for a walk."

"So you didn't just go over to Cora's house to either pay or blackmail her for sex?" I snarled some more.

""Uh...whatever gave you that idea? That's bullshit!" Silas gulped.

"I guess that I'll find out when I talk to Cora tomorrow," I snapped, turning, walking upstairs, closing and locking the master bedroom door, and placing a security bar under the doorknob to preclude entry. Even though I expected it from Silas I was pissed -- pissed enough to get an appointment with a lawyer -- who I had already scoped out -- as soon as possible.

**********

Before I left for work the next morning I went over to Cora's house and she played the video for me -- as I have described it above. I was really pissed. Not only was Silas going to cheat he was going to blackmail my best friend. My time with him had expired.

I called the office of the attorney I had scoped out on my way to work and her receptionist set up an appointment for 11 a. m. the next day. Cora had transferred a copy of the video to my phone.

Despite his attempt to engage me in conversation the next night when I came home after I ate a late dinner out I ignored Silas. I again locked and braced the master bedroom door.

I left before Silas got up on Thursday and met the attorney. She asked if I was sure that I wanted out and I confirmed that I did. I told her that I planned to get a job in North Carolina as soon as possible and then move and she took that into account in preparing the divorce papers. I told her to hold off serving them until I had my ducks in a row.

That afternoon I went into Gary's office and closed the door. "Gary, I'll be leaving as soon as I get a job in North Carolina, and I wanted to give you a heads up since you've always been good to me."

"Oh -- you and Silas are moving?" he inquired.

"No, just me; confidentially, I'll be filing for divorce shortly -- in fact as soon as I have a job in NC -- and I hope that you'll be willing to provide a good recommendation."

I saw a sly temporary smile on Gary's face that I didn't recognize. "You've been the best employee at the entire company as far as I'm concerned and I'd be happy to give you a good recommendation. Actually, maybe you could do me a favor when you're looking and let me know the names of the companies that you contact that are in the same line of work as we are, but much more sophisticated."

That was a really odd request, but I said "Sure."

**********

Things were difficult for me the next three weeks where I tried to do two things full time -- work and look for a new job -- and deal with Silas. Of course I eventually had to talk to Silas but to put him off I never disclosed that there was a video of what he had done. I told him that I likely believed his story that he never tried to blackmail Cora or pay her for sex, but begged off sex saying that I was still dealing with the issue. Fortunately, in no small part due to the glowing recommendation from Gary by the 22nd day of my job search I had a new job in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. It was exactly up my alley and even paid 15% more than I was making.

During my search I had lunch with Gary on three or four occasions. Those engagements were the longest one-on-one associations I had ever had with him and they were only one-quarter business. The rest of the time our interactions were simply pleasant, including discussions of my job search. I hoped that I wouldn't mess things up with him -- because I really liked him -- but one day I asked him "I hope that you don't take offense at this -- but what is your sexual orientation."

He smiled widely and after a delay he said "You might find out some day," and then changed the subject.

I had two weeks' vacation saved up and had all of my work up to date so when I gave my notice I could leave. This fortuitously corresponded with Silas being out of town one day when I had all of the stuff that I wanted loaded into a Mover's truck. I had Silas served the next day -- when I already was more than half way to the apartment I had rented in North Carolina.

Silas was pissed when he called me -- and I answered -- after he was served. I let him vent for a while and then told him "I'm sending you a video. After you look at it see if you can tell while I'm divorcing your ass." I didn't hear from him again except through attorneys.

**********

I was sorry to leave Cora, Hank, Gary, and a half dozen of my friends, but I planned to stay in touch and once I got a house have Cora and Hank visit me. Silas decided not to fight the divorce -- in no small part due to the fact that according to Cora he moved an air head with DD boobs into the house two weeks after I took off. I found out through the grapevine that he had been having an affair with her almost since I did my Bing search. I got all of the material things that I wanted out of the divorce so I didn't give a shit.

My new job was great. It was challenging but satisfying, I liked all of my co-workers and boss (a fifties something woman who was kind and tough at the same time). and there was real chance for advancement. Then things got even better one weekend.

On Friday I got my divorce decree by email from my attorney. I was nothing but happy -- no nostalgia at all. I was making arrangements for a celebration with a couple of my female co-workers when my cellphone buzzed. Caller ID said "Gary Hanes." I answered it while walking outside my office building so that no one would overhear our conversation.

"Hi Gary, nice to hear from you," I answered with a legitimate smile on my face.

"I hope that everything is going well for you Rebecca," he said with what I interpreted to be an impish tone in his voice.

"It certainly is; in fact I have great news -- I just got my divorce decree today," I chuckled.

Suddenly I couldn't hear the phone anymore; it seemed that he had terminated the call. Yet I still heard his voice say "Actually according to court records it was issued yesterday -- which is why that I'm here."

I turned around to see him standing no more than ten feet away from me.

amyyum
amyyum
1,779 Followers
12