The Friendly Whore?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,729 Followers

"Gary?" I gulped.

He sauntered up to me and gave me the most passionate kiss of my life. His body felt so good; he had sculpted muscles, he smelled good and not from cologne, his hands felt great on my ass, and unless he had a gun in his pants he was carrying some seriously excited meat. When we finally broke our kiss he grinned at me and said "Does that answer your question about my sexual orientation?"

I don't know where my next comment came from but I snickered "It's a start but I need more proof."

"Take the rest of the day off," he grinned, "and I'll provide it."

As he led me toward his car I called my boss and told her an emergency had come up. I think that she could hear his kisses and growls in the background because she laughed and said "Be here bright and early Monday morning, no excuses," and then terminated the call.

Fortunately I lived only a little over a mile from work and often walked or rode my bicycle -- that day I had walked. Gary turned out to be the most hetero guy that I had ever met. He didn't even let me shower before exposing my pussy in my apartment's living room and burying his nose in my twat.

They say that the brain is the most important sex organ. That may be true because I wanted to fuck Gary more than anything else in my life -- but I'm not sure because what he did to my body over the next three hours didn't require any mind involvement at all. Our three hour sex session, which included every room and virtually every piece of furniture or floor area in my apartment, climaxed in my bedroom where he fucked me doggy with a vibrator up my ass.

I think that I was passed out for a long time before I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me with his face only inches from mine. "You are an even better piece of ass than I thought you'd be -- and that's really saying something because I've been carrying a torch for you the three plus years that I've known you."

"You have?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I have. To prove it to you I've gotten a job with a firm only ten minutes from here, and after I close things out at our old stomping grounds I'm moving," he grinned.

"Do you have a place to stay?" I asked.

"Not yet; got any suggestions?"

"Based upon the last three hours I suggest that we try being roommates for a while, and if it works out you can live here."

"Is that what your second bedroom is for?" Gary chuckled.

"Fuck no, that's my office and to put in some of your things that you don't want in storage," I snickered. "This bed is big enough for two."

**********

By the end of the weekend I couldn't walk or think straight and my nipples were red and sore. My only consolation was that I wore out his thick uncut cock and chapped his lips so he was in as bad a shape as I was.

When he came to live with me two weeks later I expected an adjustment period and vowed to be open-minded yet critically evaluate the situation at the same time. That was three years ago. It turned out that no adjustment was necessary because he was who I thought that he was the three plus years we knew each other before he started fucking me, and after he first fucked me I liked him even ten times better than I had before.

We now live in a house, have been married for two plus years, and I'm on maternity leave eight months pregnant. Although in my present condition we can't have the wild sexcapades we did the first weekend we were together he still fucks me and lightly sucks my nipples every day. I tell him that once the bambino comes along she will have first dibs on my pregnancy enhanced D cup boobs.

"We'll see about that," he laughs.

Every day I thank my good friend and "kooky sis" Cora for pretending to be a friendly whore, and she will definitely be my baby's godmother.

amyyum
amyyum
1,729 Followers
12