All Comments on 'The Friends List Ch. 01'

by thatsbogus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot start! Can’t wait for more!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Nice! Very hot. More please.

CygnetLostCygnetLostover 2 years ago

I liked the fact that Laura just described Peter's penis as "nice". In the last 500 or so stories I've read, I'm struggling to think of a time where a male protagonist's penis was described as anything smaller than 6 inches. There's enough porn and fiction out there perpetuating the "bigger is better" myth that it was a nice surprise not to see any reference to size here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Refreshingly well-written, with none of the clichéd euphemisms that ruin otherwise good stories. Great to see a male perspective that's relatable for a female reader.

Also love all the references to Ontario universities as I'm a U of Guelph grad myself!

thatsbogusthatsbogusabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks anonymous! I wanted this story to really have a sense of place about it, since all my other stories mostly take place in generic southern Ontario cities.

BocjBocjabout 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying the Can Con in this story; it’s in your other stories but I like how overtly Canadian the geography and culture is here. And as always, your stories are great, even as I find myself wishing there were a bit more sex in each chapter.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

At first was trying to decide between average and like, then thought...Peter's a dick...trying to seal the deal at same time telling her it's a one and done...then jamming into her with no condom/no asking her if she's on the Pill, then sending her off the next morning after she's told everyone ho great he was...needs to see a therapist about taking advantage of younger babes who for some reason idolize him, then tossing them out like trash the next morning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with roverone: he’s a great fuck yet he’s really nothing more than your basic fuck’em

and forget’em while on to his next conquest . . .

thatsbogusthatsbogusabout 1 year agoAuthor

The above comments about Peter aren’t wrong, but it’s kind of impossible to have a character development annd growth arc if the main character starts off perfect, right? Peter was deliberately written that way in this chapter so the reader could see him grow and mature through the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthatsbogus@thatsbogus
Update, February 9: I'm 5,600 words into a new story that I anticipate posting as a one-off. It'll be a long read, and I'm aiming for something both more emotional and more romantic than my usual oeuvre. I've learned a long time ago never to set deadlines for myself, but the w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES