The Friends List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, is this sort of thing normal for you people?" Priya finally spoke up. Her comment broke the tension, and we all laughed.

"No," Michelle finally spoke up. "I mean, I've changed in front of some of you before, and I know I've seen some of you topless, but I can't say I've ever seen four cocks at the same time."

"Lord knows I have," Vanessa said wearily, and the whole campfire but me cracked up. Was that a joke? Did I care?

"I think it's cool how liberated you girls all are," Carson spoke up.

"We're not, really, or at least I'm not," Natalie pointed out. "I just was hot and couldn't find my towel. I'm not responsible for this."

"Well, I also think it's really cool," Monique chimed in. "Nudity doesn't have to be sexual."

Becky reached over and flicked Monique's nipple. "Ow! Bitch!" She reached back, trying to grab Becky, and the two girls play-fought a little before coming to a truce.

"Two naked chicks wrestling definitely isn't sexual in my book," Carson said ironically.

"Okay, fine, it's sexual," Monique laughed.

"I think we should play spin-the-bottle," Laura said quietly, looking again at me.

"Yes! That sounds hilarious!" Monique was all over it.

"I'm only down if Peter and I get a mutual exception," Vanessa blurted. "I'm not kissing my stepbrother."

"Same here," I interjected. Vanessa and I exchanged a look. No thanks.

"We're the only real couple here, so I might choose to exercise a veto if someone gets too heated with Jason here, but otherwise, sure," Michelle said.

Jason stared at her. "Really, babe?"

"I'll make it up to you later if I have to cut you off." She kissed him.

The rest of the group fell in line quickly. Natalie was the last holdout, but she ultimately decided to go along with it.

"Laura, this was your idea, you start," Monique began. "Minimum of one kiss whoever it lands on. Going farther than that is at your discretion."

Laura picked up the bottle and gave it a good spin. I held my breath, hoping it wouldn't land on me, and thankfully, she got Vanessa. She went over to my stepsister and gave her a quick, chaste peck on the lips before going back to her lawn chair.

Becky was up next, spinning the bottle and landing on Michelle. She headed over to where Michelle was sitting on a blanket with Jason. The brunette looked excited, and I imagined Becky noticed, because she aggressively pushed her down, climbed on top into the cowgirl position, leaned over, and kissed her, long, hard and passionate. From where I was sitting I had a relatively clear, if dark, view of both girls' vulvas; Michelle's shaven between spread-eagled legs, Becky's hairy and tucked between her legs in the doggy-style position. I willed my cock to behave as I watched. If the night went that way, an erection might be inevitable, but in a group of friends that included my stepsister, I didn't want to be the only guy to be fully hard, in case it came across as creepy or inappropriate.

Once Becky finished, she helped Michelle sit back up, copping a feel of her breast as she returned to her spot. The brunette seemed a little dazed. "Wow," she finally said. "You're a hell of a kisser."

"How was it finally kissing a girl, babe?" Jason asked.

"It was everything I hoped it would be." She ostentatiously fanned herself with both hands.

Monique was next, spinning and landing on Laura. I knew Monique knew how easily Laura could develop massive feelings for someone, so her kiss by comparison was relatively chaste.

Then it was Jason's turn. He eagerly spun the bottle, and I could tell he was excited about the possibility of kissing someone else, maybe for the first time ever? It landed on Priya, and he bounded up. His cock hadn't ever returned to fully flaccid after getting out of the water, but he had become fully hard since watching his girlfriend being mauled by another girl, and he seemed completely unashamed of it. Priya clearly noticed, her eyes flitting to his rod as he made his way to her, and she seemed slightly uncomfortable at the thought of kissing a taken guy with a hard cock and with his girlfriend sitting right there. But they kissed, gently, short but for real. When it finished, he headed back to the blanket with Michelle, who kissed him long and deeply. He was clearly studying Michelle for signs of jealousy, but she seemed fine with it.

The rest of the round passed. Natalie got Carson and kissed him quickly, clearly either still uncomfortable, not wanting to offend Vanessa, or both. Vanessa got Monique and kissed her properly, in such a familiar way that made me wonder if it wasn't the first time they'd ever made out. Carson got Becky, who kissed him dispassionately. Carson was objectively a good-looking guy, but she clearly wasn't into men.

I was next, and I also wound up landing on Priya. The brown girl looked far less uncomfortable at the idea of kissing me, which I imagined had something to do with the fact I didn't have a girlfriend sitting right there. I went and sat beside her, put my arm around her waist, and leaned in, looking her right in her dark eyes before kissing her, slowly, delicately, then more intensely. When I finally withdrew, I noticed Natalie and Laura both staring.

"I didn't really need to know my stepbrother was such a good kisser," Vanessa complained.

"Damn, boy," Priya agreed. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

I didn't answer and handed the bottle to Mark, who spun Jason. Jason ultimately let the gay guy kiss him on the cheek, which was more than I was expecting considering how homophobic most straight guys are. Finally, Priya got Laura to end the round. From the way they kissed each other, I didn't think either of them had much of a chance of being bisexual, but at least they kissed for real.

"So... we're all going to pretend Jason still doesn't have a boner here?" Monique spoke up as Priya returned to her lawn chair. Jason blushed as everyone else laughed.

"I can't help it," Jason said defensively. He quickly jammed his fingers between his girlfriend's legs as she squealed with surprise, then pulled them out, examining them. "Michelle's horny too, you just can't see a ladyboner from six feet away."

"It's not my fault Becky's such a good kisser," she retorted. "Anyone would get wet from that."

The couple seemed to forget for a moment that they had an audience as Michelle and Jason started making out. His left hand quickly found her right boob, squeezing and playing with her pink nipple. I couldn't help my erection gradually growing as I watched them, but at least I wasn't alone. Carson was also getting hard, and judging by the looks on the girls' faces, I'd have guessed everyone but Mark and the lesbian couple were in an equal state of growing arousal. Mark's cock was still soft, while Monique looked amused more than anything as Becky sat with her arm around her, focusing more on her scarlet-haired partner than on the live show going on adjacent.

Finally Michelle seemed to remember she had an audience, and pulled out of the kiss, looking around as if to gauge our reactions. No one said a word, waiting to see what she was going to do next. She moved and sat on her boyfriend's lap as his arms wrapped around her waist. His hand suddenly dipped between her legs to her shaven slit, and she jumped in surprise as his fingers found her clit. Rather than pulling his fingers back, she moaned, apparently unable to resist, and reached behind her to grab Jason's cock.

We watched for a minute. Michelle's face was now contorted in pleasure as Jason clearly knew exactly how to touch her. Her movements behind her back weren't visible to us, and from his reaction it seemed like he was getting less out of it given how difficult it must have been to give a handjob behind your back. Michelle's eyes were closed, Jason kept looking around the fire at the looks of arousal on nearly everyone's faces.

"Get a room," Vanessa teased.

Michelle blushed, suddenly knocked out of her trance, and pulled her boyfriend's fingers off her mound. He glanced at their tent, she noticed, and you could see the wheels turning in both of their heads.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Michelle said quickly, and she gathered their clothes and made a beeline for the tent with Jason in tow, hard cock bouncing around as he followed her. They zipped up the tent, and shortly after we all heard the distinctive noises of a couple having sex.

"This is my fault," Vanessa mumbled. We were all staring at the tent now. There was no light over there, so you couldn't see anything, but the thin nylon walls did nothing to obscure the sounds of wet, rhythmic slapping and girlish moaning.

We all listened in rapt attention. Their lovemaking was unhurried. It didn't feel like they were performing for us, more just completely uncaring if we overheard them. I was fully hard by now, and as I looked around the fire, I noticed Carson also had a full erection. Priya was sitting with her legs crossed and was squeezing them together with some intensity. Vanessa and Natalie were sitting with their legs open in distinctively aroused, unladylike poses. Vanessa's pink labia were now on display, as was Natalie's black pubic hair. I momentarily caught Vanessa's eye clearly lingering on my boner as she caught me staring at her pussy, and we exchanged an uncomfortable look as we each averted our eyes away from each other.

Monique and Becky were now making out. Each girl with a hand on the other's breast, and Monique was playing with Becky's nipple piercing. Beside them, Laura was unconsciously touching her own bare breasts, and her face wore the same overwhelmed, turned on look as the night we'd hooked up. I couldn't tell if she even realized she was touching herself, as we were all in a total trance. Only Mark seemed outwardly unfazed by the hetero sex happening nearby, though his semi-erect cock indicated he was enjoying something of what he was seeing and hearing. The moaning continued from the direction of the tent.

"Carson, I need you to fuck me right now," Vanessa finally spoke up, her voice a ragged, needy whisper. Carson bounded up eagerly, taking her by the hand, and the two of them headed quickly for the cottage. I turned to watch them leaving, admiring Vanessa's ass as she entered the cottage. She had the best ass of the entire group, and I was turned on enough that I wasn't afraid to admit it to myself.

I turned my attention back to Monique and Becky. Becky was now kissing Monique's neck, and had her right hand jammed between her partner's legs. From the movements of her hand, it looked like Monique was being penetrated in front of us. With the lingering darkness I couldn't quite tell for sure, though the noises she was making indicated she was enjoying something Becky was doing. I quickly looked around the campfire and noticed everyone else was now watching them, too.

Monique suddenly turned to face me. "Peter, can we have the futon for a bit?"

I'd have let them anyway, but I felt like I owed Monique a favour, so of course I said yes. The two girls got up, said their good-nights, and disappeared into the house.

Jason and Michelle's sex was reaching a crescendo by this point, as the remaining group of single or "boyfriend not here" people sat awkwardly staring at each other. I was getting desperate to jerk off, or even just to touch my dick for a little, but Laura's presence to my left was enough to not want to risk it, and at any rate I didn't want to be the first one to start outwardly wanking. I was pretty sure both Priya and Laura were getting some pleasure out of their movements, but no one had yet started masturbating for real. If someone else started, I would too, but I wasn't close enough to the remaining group of people to risk being the first.

I still didn't think sex was in the cards, either -- I knew I could have Laura, but I wasn't going to go there. Natalie, sitting across from me, looked quite aroused, biting her bottom lip and clearly straining to hear whatever she could from the tent, but she was taken, and I wasn't going to induce her to cheat on her boyfriend. Priya was the only remaining eligible woman in the group, but I didn't see how I could proposition her in a group setting without it coming across weird, and besides, just because a woman is horny doesn't mean she's horny for me. I barely knew her, and while I was enjoying watching her pretty face responding to her legs clenching together, I assumed that unless she started flirting with me, there was no chance of us hooking up. My flirting with her was also only going to stoke Laura's jealousy further, and that's also not to mention how pissed off Vanessa would be. I wouldn't be able to keep that one from her.

I then thought back to the forest of sleeping bags around the futon where Monique and Becky were surely fucking at this exact moment and cursed inwardly. I didn't see any way I was going to get to jerk off tonight, and I wondered how I was ever going to sleep. It was getting very difficult not to touch my cock, and I prayed that one of the remaining girls would take the lead and start touching themselves. Even Natalie had started running her hands up and down her thighs subconsciously as she squirmed in her lawn chair.

"I'm gonna cum, Jason," Michelle suddenly hollered, and climaxed seconds later. The radiant sounds of her orgasm echoed through the tall birch trees. She'd been a noisy fuck, but her screaming orgasm could easily have been heard for half a mile around in the dead silence of the northern night. If Jason had gotten off, I hadn't heard it, but once her moaning stopped, the noises from the tent also ceased. In the background I could still hear a different female voice moaning through the open windows of the cottage, but it was way less ostentatious. I wondered idly whose voice it was of the three possibilities.

I looked around the campfire at three very horny-looking women and another guy with a boner. "How's everyone doing?"

Natalie giggled. "I sure wish my boyfriend was here."

"I'm fine," Mark said. "I've been to enough gay bars not to be fazed by random sex happening around me."

"I haven't! That was something else, wasn't it?" Priya exclaimed. Her legs were still squeezing gently together.

I waited just a second to see if anyone was going to take the lead, then I spoke up. "I don't think I'm getting laid tonight, so I could use a cold dip in the lake to wash away this boner," I said, indicating my cock. "Anyone want to join me?"

Laura looked like she wanted to say something, but thankfully she kept quiet.

"Sure," Natalie spoke up.

"I will too," Priya agreed. "It's not like I can get any more wet."

"I don't want to go back in the water," Mark said, ignoring the innuendo. "I'm going to hang out here until we get the all-clear from inside, then probably go to bed."

We all turned to face Laura, where she was still caressing her nipple. "Uh, I'm going to go use the bathroom." She pointed at the tiny shower building.

Natalie, Priya and I headed down to the lake and jumped in. Soon, the cold water had worked its magic. I was still aroused, but the physical evidence of that had shrank quite a bit.

"So, are we all in agreement that Laura's masturbating on the toilet right now?" Priya asked after a few minutes.

Natalie cracked up. "Yeah, I'd bet anything she is. She doesn't exactly have a lot of self-control."

"This isn't the first time she's done this?" I asked innocently.

"Well, not quite like this, but she's always been a bit of a perv. She was always the most boy-crazy out of all of us, other than Vanessa, but Vanessa always acted mature about it. Laura was just a horndog. I used to be super innocent, and Laura would talk about these crazy things she'd seen in porn."

"I can't say I've been around a lot of conversations where girls were talking about porn," I interjected.

"Neither have I, really. Laura, Vanessa and Monique were the sex fiends of the group. Sam, Kirsten and I were more innocent. And Michelle only ever really wanted Jason. She always kept her sexuality private. I know her and Jason have been having sex for a long time, but I've never seen any evidence of that until tonight."

"I also fell on the innocent side of that line in high school," Priya volunteered, "though with Vanessa's influence on me this past year I've started making up for it."

Interesting, I thought.

We floated around in the water for a little while longer, cooling off both physically and metaphorically. In time someone in the house signalled Mark that the coast was clear, and he went inside. A little after that, I noticed Laura emerge from the bathroom building and return to the fire with the same 'just been fucked' look on her face I remembered from a couple months before. She grabbed her clothes and went in the house, too, ignoring those of us still in the water.

It had gotten quite late, and the sound of the crickets and gentle splashing filled an otherwise quiet night. I watched Natalie in particular, splashing happily around without a care in the world. I still thought she was beautiful, with her long black hair hanging wet down her back and her delicate skin glistening in the low light. I had been disappointed to have realized she was taken, but there was still a bit of a spark between us, and I was happy to reconnect with her.

In time the three of us climbed out of the water and headed for the fire, which was down to embers at that point. I carefully doused what was left of it, then I found some towels so we could dry off before we went inside. We'd been naked for hours now, and the un-air conditioned cabin was hot in the stillness of a summer's night despite all the windows being open, so I didn't see the point in throwing pyjamas on. When we got in the cottage, I saw the door to the bedroom was closed, and there was no sign of Vanessa, Carson, Monique or Becky. Laura and Mark were both fast asleep in their sleeping bags on the far side of the room, which left the futon for me and floor space adjacent for Priya and Natalie.

I watched the girls climb into their sleeping bags, mentally savouring what I assumed would be the final views of their nude bodies, and wished them a whispered good night before pulling the covers over me. It was then that my own body betrayed me. I'd managed to put my arousal to rest in the lake, but lying nude on the futon, I replayed the night's events in my mind; all the nudity, Michelle and Jason's loud sex, Monique getting fingered, knowing Laura was masturbating in the bathroom, the looks of intense arousal on everyone's faces, two girls getting it on right where I was lying only minutes earlier, seven wet pussies around a campfire. Within a few minutes I had the kind of intense, rock-hard erection that I just knew was never going to go away on its own.

I debated getting out of bed and going to the bathroom -- it wouldn't have been the first time I'd jerked off in the only private space in the whole cottage property -- but with Priya and Natalie still probably awake and me naked, I didn't want to get up. If the girls saw my erection back, even in silhouette, it wouldn't be possible to hide what I was going to sneak out and do. I reached down and touched my urethra, slick with precum, and rubbed the natural lube all over the head of my dick. It felt exquisitely sensitive and just increased my need even further. In two minutes I was as turned on as I'd been before I'd gone swimming. Fucking hell.

I knew it probably hadn't been enough time for both girls to fall asleep, but in my needy state I decided to lean over the edge of the futon and have a look anyway. Priya, farther away from me, was lying on her stomach, facing away. Her long black hair and sleeping bag were all that I could see. But Natalie, lying right beside the futon, was on her back, staring at the ceiling, eyes open and clearly wide awake. She looked me in the eye as I leaned over, and I immediately registered that the look on her face was just as sexually frustrated as I was feeling. I mimed sleeping at her, and she shook her head, then gave the same gesture back to me. I shook my head back. Can't sleep.