The Friends List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced down her sleeping bag, and her hand made a tent right where her crotch would be, as if she had a boner. I looked back at her face, and she shrugged. Was she asking if I had one? I nodded, and she smiled to herself.

I didn't know how to hand-signal for "wet," so I held up two fingers, then moved them on the knuckle of my other hand in the circular motion all girls know well. She looked away, embarrassed, then looked back and nodded. The moment hung between us like a lead weight for just a second, and then she licked her fingers and reached into her sleeping bag. I grasped my cock fully with my hand and started to slowly stroke it.

With three other people in the room and both of us fully covered, there was no chance of any kind of show, but the eroticism of the situation was palpable as I watched Natalie's face begin to contort in response to the pleasure her fingers had started secretly giving her. I was touching myself very slowly and deliberately, knowing I was one overly-energetic move away from both of us being caught, but after all the buildup of the evening, my cock was demanding more than my hand could give it. It was slick with precum, and my hand gliding slowly up and down felt absolutely exquisite.

My sexual frustration was building, if anything, and the look on Natalie's face as she gave in to her needy pussy had me more turned on than at any point earlier in the evening. For her part, I could tell she was having trouble keeping quiet and holding still. The only movement detectable was a gentle rustling of her sleeping bag halfway down her body, but she seemed restless and overwhelmed.

I'd had my eyes locked on Natalie for a couple of minutes as we touched ourselves, enjoying sharing such an intimate and secretive moment with her, but suddenly I noticed movement in Priya's sleeping bag. We'd been careless. Of course Priya was still awake. The brown girl was still on her stomach, but her head had turned, and she was watching us. I instinctively stopped touching myself, but Natalie's attention was solely focused on me and on her pussy, and she hadn't noticed that the girl beside her was watching her masturbate.

I tried to non-verbally warn Natalie, but before I could, Priya's shoulder flexed, and then, partway down her sleeping bag, I saw her butt start rocking gently back and forth. She sighed deeply with relief.

I gestured with my head towards Priya, and Natalie, spooked, immediately stopped touching and turned to face the girl beside her. Priya, for her part, didn't stop humping her hand, and nodded reassuringly to Natalie, who quickly noticed Priya had joined in. I grabbed my cock again as Natalie clearly thought about it for a second, then her fingers found her clit again. We were all too far gone to care about privacy or decorum.

From where I was lying, on my side, elevated to the two girls, I had a terrific view of two pretty faces contorted in pleasure, of Priya's hips rising and falling, of Natalie's hand jiggling quickly in her sleeping bag. I was also conscious of the sound of steady deep breathing from where Laura and Mark were sleeping not eight feet away, audible alongside the quiet wet noises coming out of the two closer sleeping bags. But that said, I don't know if I'd have been able to stop even if we'd been caught. Three couples had had sex tonight, Laura had already gotten off (I assumed), and Mark hadn't seemed fazed. The remaining three of us needed to cum, desperately.

It was only being forced to go slow and keep quiet that had kept me from blowing my load ages ago, but with precum drowning my diamond-hard dick and two girls fingering themselves in front of me, my orgasm was fast approaching. I had the thought that I had no easy way to grab a tissue to clean up, but I didn't care. I could wash the sheets later, I just needed my release.

Natalie was the first to reach climax. The movements under her sleeping bag intensified as she held her breath and stiffened, shaking with exertion as she desperately tried to remain silent. The look on her face was unbelievably hot -- pale face flushed, eyes closed, mouth open -- and a tiny squeak escaped her mouth as her vagina exploded. That was all it took for me, and I blew my load hard and fast, my perineum seizing and then blasting cum out violently into the sheets. I think I might have moaned a little, but I don't know for sure. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I'd had an orgasm that strong, and I shook uncontrollably as it finished.

Just as my orgasm was just subsiding, Priya's hips rocked ever faster and harder, and shortly she came. Natalie had turned to face her and watch as the darker girl buried her face in her pillow as her orgasm overtook her, her body equally stiff and motionless. I heard her grunting quietly into the pillow, her sounds muffled but still audible.

When Priya finally came down, Natalie caught my eye and we both stifled a giggle. Laura and Mark were still sleeping soundly. We hadn't been caught.

"I needed that," Natalie whispered as she licked her fingers clean.

"So badly," I whispered back.

"Me too. Now I can sleep," added Priya.

Twenty minutes later, both girls were out cold, but I was still wide awake. The urge to cum was mercifully gone, but the events of the evening were still running through my head, and my brain was feeling way too active to sleep. Suddenly, the door to the bedroom opened, and Monique, still naked, headed for the outside door. I assumed she was heading to the bathroom, but when she didn't return after a few minutes, I decided to get up and see where she was.

A half moon had risen low over the water, illuminating the dark night enough that I could see Monique alone, sitting at the end of the dock with her feet dangling in the lake. I went down and sat down beside her.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked.

She turned to face me, smiling. "Nah. It's too hot in there and my brain won't turn off."

"I feel that. What a crazy night, huh?"

"It was insane." She leaned into me, and I put my arm around her protectively. I couldn't resist checking her out in the moonlight. She had stretch marks on her small breasts and stomach -- evidence of her weight loss, I assumed -- but I still thought she looked beautiful. I'd never paid her much attention when we'd been younger, but her confidence was sexy, and I found myself again wishing she wasn't gay.

"This is where our friendship began, eh?" she asked.

"I remember. It was a year ago this month."

"So much has changed since then. I don't look or feel like the same person. Thank you, again, for starting me down this path." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, in return, for all you've done for me. I understand your motivations, but it's been fantastic for me to have those couple of weeks with Kirsten, and getting to know you, Natalie and Kirsten better has started allowing me to see Vanessa as a person, too. We had a good conversation on the way up here in the car. I don't think we're quite at the point where we're ready to be pals, but it's not quite as hostile as it used to be."

"Aww, that's amazing, and also you're welcome." Monique squeezed me again. "Were you uncomfortable seeing her naked? You both seemed to be a little weirded out."

"It was a little strange, but I've been seeing hints of her sexuality and hearing comments from other people that's finally drilled it home she's all grown up. I'm glad to see she's at least confident, even though I doubt her Dad would approve of some of the things I've learned about her."

"Yeah, Vanessa is definitely the wild one out of our group. I'm glad you're not too upset, though. A lot of brothers would be super judgmental and overprotective, even if they'd be happy to bang a dozen girls just like her if she wasn't related."

"I'm not here to judge her. We're stuck with each other, all I care about is that she's safe and happy."

"I think she is. And I'm glad to hear you say that."

"Has anything like tonight ever happened before with this group?" I asked.

Monique exhaled deeply. "No. Never. We were as sex-obsessed as any teenagers, but it was only ever conversation, teasing, that sort of thing. But we've all grown up a lot this past year. I'd seen most of the girls changing before, but never in a full-on sexual situation like this."

"And did you know Michelle was into girls?"

Monique shook her head. "Never. I'm surprised she never mentioned it, but Becky picked up on it right away and rocked her world, huh?"

"That was so hot. That was the moment that started her off. I think she got so turned on that it led directly to overhearing her and Jason fucking."

"Agreed. It was also hot because that's so out of character for Michelle. She's not much of an exhibitionist. I find it so fucking erotic when someone gets so horny they lose all control."

I nodded. I couldn't agree more.

"How were things with Natalie?" she asked abruptly, changing the subject.

"Good," I answered. "I'm disappointed she's taken, because I really do like her. She's girlfriend material, not just hookup material. Knowing that she likes me is good information to keep in my back pocket, and if it's meant to be, someday it'll happen. But she's probably not ever moving permanently back to Guelph, and I don't know where I'm going to wind up if I get into law school, so I don't know if there's a future there anyway."

"That's probably wise," Monique said. "I'm glad it was good for you, seeing her again."

"How are things with Becky?" I asked.

Monique shrugged. "She's not 'The One', if that's what you're asking. But she eats pussy like an Olympic champion. There are worse reasons to hook up with someone."

I laughed. "How was she tonight?"

"Monique exhaled. "Man. I was so turned on tonight that I didn't need someone with a huge amount of skill to get me off, but having her go to work on me... I'm still buzzing."

"I'm happy for you." I squeezed her waist again. "Still horny?"

"I'm always horny, Peter. But I think I'm satiated for a while. You?"

"I managed to jerk off in the bathroom," I lied. I was planning to tell her about the impromptu threesome eventually, but I was still processing through it.

"Oh, good. Glad you got some relief."

We sat in silence for a few moments, listening to the ripples of the water around our feet. It was incredibly peaceful sitting there with Monique in my arms, and I liked feeling like we were having a post-sex naked snuggle a little, even though we'd both just kind of hooked up with other people.

"So, it's gotta be Sam, right?" I finally asked rhetorically. "Michelle's practically married; her and Jason are still so much into each other that it can't be her. And I know it's not Vanessa."

Monique sighed. "You should know by now I'm not going to tell you anything else."

"It's Sam for sure," I declared.

"You don't even like Sam, from what I remember," she pointed out.

"I always thought she was a stuck-up rich girl," I replied. "But I didn't have warm thoughts about Vanessa or some of her other friends either, and I've been realizing all summer that I was wrong about her friends. Sam deserves another shot."

Monique nodded. "She's not stuck-up. She is definitely rich, that's true, but you don't get to choose your family. She's incredibly caring and kind, and she's the glue that's held our group together over the years as we've occasionally had cat-fights or rough patches. I'm interested to see what you think of her once you get to know her."

"You know that I'll let you know."

We sat like that for a while longer, cuddling, enjoying each other's company, before tiredness finally overtook us and we headed to bed. I was surprised when Monique climbed into the futon with me, but she whispered that it was because of comfort, preferring a futon to a sleeping bag, nothing else. I didn't mind, though I was glad that the cum stain on the sheets was mostly dry and on my side. As she curled into me I drifted off, thinking of Samantha, of the possibilities ahead, of Monique's warm breath on my face and soft breast pressing into my bare chest. One to go.