All Comments on 'The Frigid Wastes Pt. 01'

by The_Hopeless_Heathen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShibnicityShibnicityabout 3 years ago

This was a fantastic idea and your prose is very natural to read. You very much have the makings of an amazing storyteller.

With that said there were a few reality-check moments that did break the spell for me momentarily

Your description of the sun cycles in the artic seemed to indicate a regular day/night pattern. It is rare that there is actually full darkness or full daylight in a single day depending on the time of year.

Also the Jeep in the arctic is just not a thing. The largest vehicle that can do anything not on an established road is a snowmobile. Maybe a futuretech mobile research station would be believable. A hybrid tank/jeep.

Those two minor research details aside I thoroughly enjoyed this. One cannot find good anthro Domme content very easily. Thank you for your art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! Hoping for a sequel!

TellsappleTellsappleabout 3 years ago

Hey like your stories. Just I would update it the term “Eskimos” in reference to the native indigenous peoples of the north especially in Canada and Greenland is offensive most prefer Inuit.

Also agree with Shibnicity the permafrost and snow would cause issues with any vehicle not tracked - FYI there are track systems for Jeep’s mattracks are a good example

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

very nice read , keep it going ,do not let some one tell you to change ,to keep from offending some one ,everyone has an opinion.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[27.08.22]

Hey Shibnicity [from a year ago+], you obvi have never seen the Top Gear Artic Special where Jeremy Clarkson and James May drove a modified Toyota Hi-Lux Pick up in the Arctic to reach the then current North Pole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story

Not the worst thing that could happen to you in a frozen waste land

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Hopeless_Heathen@The_Hopeless_Heathen
An up-and-coming smut writer emerging from more esoteric circles to write for a more general audience. All of my stuff is being pulled off another site, SoFurry.com, as that has been my base of operations. I am currently accepting commissions, both to continue my own storylin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES