The Frigid Wastes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun finally began to set over the camp's icy walls, Mark decided to wind down for a bit in the moderately sized bathhouse. In the very back of the wagons, there was a large sort of portable bathhouse that looked almost like two wagons welded together; it had all the trappings he'd come to expect from the polar bears, but inside it actually looked rather modern. A wooden deck ringed around a 3-foot-deep hot tub, with giant towels hanging on racks for anybody to use. Mark had actually found out about it his first week in the village, but he hadn't worked up the nerve to try it out until now. Thankfully, the pool was empty when he stepped through the door, and once he'd firmly shut it behind him, he began stripping his winter gear off. Once Mark got down to his underwear, he debated keeping them on as makeshift swim trunks, but he ultimately decided to take them off. Who knows, he thought as he stepped into the water, maybe some sexy female polar bears would choose to take a dip.

The water was quite warm for a pool in the middle of the Arctic, and as Mark slid in and sat on one of the benches, he relished the feeling of wet warmth on his bare skin. It was something he hadn't felt for what seemed like years... god, he could hardly remember the last time he'd been in a hot tub. That, in turn, brought back a pang of longing for the comforts of home, of not having to wear three layers whenever he went outside, of being able to buy food at the store instead of butchering it in plain view. The only downside he could think of was that he wouldn't have Yana, but that could easily be fixed by just bringing her with him. What if he did manage to flag down a ship or something, something that could get him out of this hellhole? He'd probably be famous for discovering a whole new sentient race, and if he played his cards right... well, he could become the prime source for polar bear anthropology.

Suddenly, his delusions of grandeur were halted by the sound of the door handle turning, and Mark instinctively covered his crotch with his hands. The door opened to reveal three male polar bears, none of whom seemed to mind Mark's presence. After stepping inside, they all swiftly disrobed before stepping into the water, making no effort to cover themselves. The human was only able to take a few minutes of awkward, naked silence before he clambered out of the water, hastily grabbed a towel and drying himself off. Once he was done, he frantically began throwing on his clothes, trying his best not to put on too much of a show, although it was kind of hard when he was so out in the open. When he finally put everything on, the human hurried out the door into the freezing cold, crunching his way through the thick snow back to Yana's wagon.

When he finally made it back, he savored the cozy warmth within the wagon's walls, and he quickly began the process of undressing yet again. The only light was from the moon, streaming in from the window, but he knew the wagon well enough to get to the bed blindfolded. He could see Yana's massive silhouette stirring, flipping over onto her back with her legs spread, and as he kicked his underwear off, he took it as a lovely invitation. "Sorry I wasn't here earlier," he purred, crawling up onto the bed, "I was just washing off in the bathhouse."

Yana didn't reply, but as he slid on top of her, her furry body moved to accommodate him. Her burly arms slid around his back to tenderly hug him, and as he started teasingly playing with her breasts, he felt her run her long claws through his hair. His cock was somewhat limp, but he could already feel it stiffening; his crotch was grinding up against Yana's, rubbing the soft tip against her silky pussy lips, and it didn't help than her thick legs crossed behind his hips to pull him inward. In the back of his mind, he thought there was something off about how her body felt, how she was a bit too tall and a bit too chubby, but the amorous desire in his mind quickly shoved any doubts aside. He promptly upped the ante by taking one of her large nipples in his mouth, and as he gently suckled, he heard her let out a tiny gasp of pleasure. His other hand began groping her other tit, kneading and squeezing just how he knew the bear liked it, and before long, he had her quietly groaning with pleasure. "O bozhe..." she murmured under her breath, hugging Mark tighter in her muscular arms. She buried her cold, wet snout in her human's hair, gently kissing and licking, which he reciprocated by intensifying his gentle suckling.

This went on for about a minute, after which both their bodies were begging to get to home plate. Mark's dick was stiff as a board, bumping against Yana's groin insistently, and his tip could feel her wet juices leaking out. He had just let go of her nipple when he noticed her sitting up just a bit, and her massive paw reached down to grab his rock-hard erection, stroking it a bit before realizing it was already at full mast. Then, she gently guided it right between her silky vulva, and Mark took the hint to thrust inward.

As her wet snatch fully engulfed his cock, squeezing around it in a hot, slimy embrace, he could hear Yana mutter something under her breath: "Chert voz'mi ty bol'she, chem vyglyadit." Although he didn't understand the words, something seemed off about it, almost like... eh, fuck it, he had better things to do than be paranoid. Mark swiftly began thrusting into Yana, helped along by her thick legs that eagerly pushed him inward. Despite the darkness, he could see the force of his humping ripple up through her body, causing her tits to bounce invitingly and sliding her back and forth just a bit. Her paws were still hugging him tightly, only this time, the claws were digging into his skin just a bit, something that Yana never really did before. Of course, the feeling of her ribbed pussy sliding up and down his cock kept any worries at bay, and on his next lunge forward, he started massaging her massive melons once again.

"Mmmmm... you're so huge," he murmured, "I could just bury my face in your tits all day. So warm and soft..." He punctuated his words by sticking his face between her breasts, relishing the feel of the soft, fluffy flesh against his cheeks. He could feel them jiggle around his head as he jackhammered into her, and after a moment, he began roughly motorboating the massive jugs.

Yana let out a small chuckle, then leaned down to kiss him on the top of his head. "Ty smeshnoy, krolik," she cheerfully whispered, "Prodolzhay tak trakhat menya, ie mne, vozmozhno, pridetsya ostavit tebya."

Mark went on pounding her slick snatch for almost a full minute, after which he felt the bear under him begin to shift her weight. Not a stranger to changing positions, the human thrust balls deep into his partner while hugging her tightly, letting her roll him over onto his back. As she reared up, revealing her silvery silhouette against the moonlight, Mark could swear she was taller than the last few times Yana had ridden him, but his confusion was quickly replaced with pleasure as she began rolling her hips on top of his. Her ribbed insides clenched tight against his member, and although he wasn't pumping in and out of her, her pussy still felt absolutely heavenly. "Ah... that's perfect," Mark moaned, "Keep going like that, and I might finish early..."

"O, ne volnuysya," Yana murmured in reply, "Ty ne konchish rano na moikh chasakh." She slowed down to a teasing pace, putting one paw on her hips as she just barely ground against Mark's crotch. The human let out a small sigh from the toe-curling sensation, but although it was quite enjoyable, he was in the mood for something a bit more intense. He reached up to grab hold of her hips but was somewhat surprised when Yana grabbed his wrists and pinned them down. "Ne toropis, krolik," she playfully scolded, "Yae yeshche ne zakonchil." It was then that he noticed her eyes gleaming a blue hue, winking seductively as he met her gaze. She continued grinding her hips on his for a little while, keeping his dick buried to the hilt while rubbing her clit against his pubes, until at last, she decided to have mercy on him.

It started slow, a little up-and-down motion that made the bed creak and groan, just enough movement to massage Mark's impatient member. The ribbed walls slid back and forth against his sensitive tip, and although he knew he had a little ways to go, he could feel the pleasurable pressure building in his groin. "Ahhhh, that's perfect," he groaned, but Yana hardly seemed content. With bestial vigor, she began slamming herself down harder and harder, her tits bouncing merrily in time with her motions; at first, only the bed was creaking, but as her riding got more viscous, the whole caravan seemed to bounce along to the tune of wet squelching. The vigorous friction was enough to make Mark groan with pleasure, and as his hands began tracing over his lover's curvy hips, she dropped down to put her tits right in his face.

"Tebe nravyatsya moi siski?" she whispered into his ear, "Togda pochemu ya ne zadushu tebya imi." The human had planned to resume sucking on her tits, but his plan was thwarted as she grabbed him around the neck and hugged him close. His face was swiftly buried between the soft, jiggly melons, almost to the point of smothering him, all while the bear's hips were still jackhammering up and down. Through the fur pressed against his ears, Mark could hear stuff sliding around on the shelves, and although he loved this new roughness, the thought of maybe slowing down crossed his mind. Plus, it was getting kind of hard to breathe... he hesitantly poked her arm like a wrestler tapping out, but she wasn't having any of it. "My ostanemsya zdes, poka ty ne konchish dlya menya, malen'kiy chelovek," she whispered seductively in his ear, "Prosto sidi spokoyno i rasslabsya."

Mark took the hint, relaxing and letting the massive polar bear have her way. Through the wet slapping and rusty squeaking, he could feel himself nearing a powerful climax, and letting himself be engulfed in her soft, jiggly mass of fur and muscle only made it better. "Yana, I'm gonna cum!" he moaned into her tits, but it came out more like, "Mmhmph mph mrhrm hrmph!" He didn't think the polar bear heard him, but just as he crossed into the point of no return, she slammed her hips down onto his crotch in one final burst of energy. The sheer force of the motion sent quite a few things bouncing off the shelves behind her, and as her soft vulva pressed against his groin, he could feel her pussy contract around him like a tight fist. He couldn't help but blow his load into her tight, wet insides, letting out a muffled moan of pure pleasure as his hips feebly bucked against hers.

It took a few seconds for him to come down from his orgasmic high, and as he finally did, Yana released his head from between her massive tits. "Rest up, krolik," she whispered with her snout right beside his ear, "I will be back." With those final words, she slid off of his dick and got off the bed, leaving a slight trail from the semen still dripping from between her legs.

Her human lover, however, was a bit confused. "Back? Back from where?" He sat up to see what he thought was his sort-of-wife walking to the door, her silhouette showing off quite the shapely figure.

Once she was at the door, the bear turned and locked eyes with Mark, revealing that same blue gleam from before. "I would love to stay," she whispered, "But I have a husband to fuck. Until later..."

With that, she opened the door and stepped back out into the snow, closing it behind her just before Mark could ask any questions. The human thought about getting up and following her, but it didn't take a genius to realize he'd need to put on all his winter gear first. Plus, his crotch was still slick with a mixture of cum and pussy juice, and he didn't want to soil his underwear... eh, fuck it, Yana could take care of herself. It was then that he noticed all the stuff that had fallen off the shelves, from tribal totems to spare camera batteries... he thought about maybe cleaning some of it up, but since none of it seemed obviously broken, he realized most of it could wait until morning.

Thoughts of what she'd meant by 'I have a husband to fuck' began swirling in his mind, but his attention was quickly captured by his lingering boner. Despite the vigorous pounding he'd just received, Mark almost felt ready for a second round, and his casual stroking slowly gave way to full-on masturbation. Lying back, his mind drifted over all the times he'd seen Yana naked, both in full daylight and in the gloom, and the mental pornography helped keep him stiff all throughout the twenty minutes it took him to cum again. Without much care, Mark simply jizzed onto his own belly, then flopped in a spread-eagle pose as lethargy overtook him. The last thing he heard before falling asleep was the sound of Yana's parents boning like animals, but for some reason, some of the Russian shouting sounded vaguely familiar...

When Mark's eyes flicked open again, it was still very much dark out, and he began to wonder what time it was when he heard the sound of the wagon door swinging open. Something big and bulky walked in and closed the door, and just as he looked up, he listened to the familiar sound of clothes being stripped off. A familiar bulky shape trotted over toward the foot of the bed, then leaned down to gently lick at his abdomen. "Could not wait, eh?" Yana asked after lapping up most of the semen, "I hope you still have juice, krolik, I going to ride you all night long."

Mark's brow furrowed in confusion as the massive polar bear crawled on top of him. "What are you talking about? We just had sex, like, an hour ago."

Yana paused with her groin right above the human's. "Kakaya? I not here since noon..." the big bear leaned down to sniff Mark's face, cracking a small grin. "Krolik, you drink too much wotka?"

"No, I haven't been drinking, you were already here when I got here."

The big bear's expression furrowed in thought, then wound down with a massive sigh. "If you no want to zanimatsya seksom, krolik," she murmured, "Just ask. I not heartless." With that, she slid into bed beside Mark and tenderly pulled him against her belly, wrapping him in her muscular arms and comforting him with her warm fur. "You rest," she whispered into his ear, "We figure this out in morning, da?"

Although thoughts of who the hell he'd just slept with were buzzing through his mind, it wasn't hard to fall asleep in Yana's cozy embrace, and exhaustion quickly took him under yet again. The mystery of Yana's imposter was a mystery for another day, and although he had a good guess as to who it was, he tried to not let it ruin the peace of the night.

The next day started much like any other; Mark woke up, gave Yana's furry rump a good pounding, got dressed, grabbed some breakfast, and waited for his lovely wife. He'd chalked the night's events up to being half-awake, and besides, he didn't want to bother Yana by asking what she was doing. This day, however, instead of just lounging about, Yana offered to take him on a fishing trip. "Is not hard," she said, collecting a couple tools from a storage wagon. "I cut, you put trap. It easy." Among the gear was a series of odd reel systems, a bag of bait, a basket, and what looked like a massive drill with a crank on top. Mark was actually kind of excited to go, despite the things he'd heard about ice fishing, and there wasn't a doubt in his mind until he saw Masha staring at him from across the camp; when her blue eyes met Mark's, he could tell she wasn't glaring at him, and she even winked before turning to do something else. That, in turn, brought up troubling memories from the previous night, and he did his best to smother a burning question in his mind: was it really Yana that he'd had sex with?

The odd pair headed out a fair distance onto the ice, after which Yana began drilling holes with the device she called a "shnek." She showed him how to set up the traps after that, and once they had five holes drilled, they began the laborious process of waiting for fish to bite. Overall, the trip was reasonably successful by the time they broke for lunch: they had the basket about three-fourths full of fish, and Yana complimented her human companion on his skill at trap setting. "Maybe I reward you in wagon, eh?" she jested, although Mark knew she was probably going to screw him silly anyways. While she delivered the fish, he headed back to her wagon and was all set to screw around with his camera when he realized there was an intruder.

Masha was standing in the middle of the wagon with arms crossed gazing down at the puny human with a strange gleam of playfulness. "Privet Mark," she said with a slight grin, "I was hoping to catch you." Mark wasn't sure whether to run for it or stand tall, but after a moment, he opted to do the latter. He closed the door behind him and pulled down his hood, staring Masha down. He wasn't sure what she wanted, or why she suddenly spoke English, but he wasn't about to flee with his tail between his legs. "You know, when you first arrived," the bear continued, "I thought you were going to be a plague." She began slowly pacing toward Mark, each small step causing the wagon to creak. "A chelovek, i amerikanets also. You lazy, you weak, you sovershenno bespolezno." As she got closer, the human began to reconsider running, but then Masha stopped about three feet from him. "But now, I see you not all bad. I apologize."

A plethora of questions swirled through Mark's mind, but the one to come to the surface first just slipped past his lips: "What do you have against humans?" He thought he'd heard the Russian word for human in her first little rant, and that sparked the question of how polar bears knew about humans.

"We were made by your kind," she replied, "Born of mashiny, created as weapon of ehs-ehs-ehs-ehr... what amerikantsov call USSR."

Mark's mind froze for a minute as he tried to process what he'd just heard. "Wait... so the polar bears were all made by communists?" The notion sounded utterly ridiculous, like something you'd read in a 1960's comic book... but what better explanation was there?

"Da. They kept us as animals in cages, fed raw meat and kept naked, only letting us free for fighting. It did not take long for us to kill them with bare paws, i with Moskva so far, we escaped with human tekhnologii." The big bear stepped back and sat down on the bed, patting the other side as an offering to sit down. "Some young ones, Yana in specifically, thought humans were mystical... good luck, even. But I remember krasnaya armiya, and I thought you might control her."

The human hesitantly came over and sat down beside Masha, hoping to maybe get some answers, but right then he had a more pressing concern. "I'm not controlling her," he retorted, "If anything, she's keeping me on a leash."

"Ya znayu, Mark, I know; I let paranoia take hold, and I apologize for that. Yana has will as strong as me, and you bend like grass." A small grin of fond remembrance spread across her face, and she added, "Yana gets strength from me... strength and polovoe vlechenie."

Mark was slightly curious as to what that last thing was, but something more critical popped into his mind. "So you know about the outside world? Could you contact someone to get me out of here?"

"Da, we have several box of radio parts, you may try and make working thing."

His sudden surge of excitement was almost instantly tempered by the thought of what Yana would do if she found him trying to escape. "Will Yana try to stop me?" he asked, "I mean, she's the one who got me in the first place..." Part of him worried she would try to stop him, but a different part just didn't want to leave her behind.