The Frigid Wastes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She may, but she is not your master. All the sex is her way of keeping you loyal; if you say to her, 'I want to leave,' and it is true, she will not stop you."

The two of them sat in silence before an amusing thought crossed his mind. "I take it her libido comes from your side of the family?" he asked with a grin.

"Oh, da, da," Masha replied, "There is nothing better than mating. After Yana was born, Tolya thought I was done with mating, but he was very wrong; the night after, I pinned him down, just about iznasiloval him, but he loved it." Suddenly, the big bear leaped up onto the bed with surprising grace, grabbing a pillow and putting it between her thighs. She then began vigorously humping against it, staring down in it that reminded Mark of the bear who'd fucked him last night. "'O, tebe nravitsya, gryaznyy ublyudok?' I would say, 'Tebe nravitsya trakhat'sya, ne tak lis?'" Then, Masha flipped onto her back, doing a comical impression of a man getting ridden hard, complete with bouncing hips and a hard smack on an imaginary rump. "And then he say, 'Akh da, okh, blyat da, ty chertovski zver!'" Suddenly, her hips bucked into the air in mock male orgasm, after which she flopped onto her back while looking up at Mark.

The human found the whole skit rather funny, and despite the awkwardness of his mother-in-law discussing sex, he let out a small chuckle. "Must've been tiring," he remarked, to which Masha replied with a slight nod.

"After while, as we got old, we had to get help... every so often, when Tolya felt tired, I would get another man from village to mate with. Sometimes Tolya just watched, sometimes he joined in." The big bear then lithely rolled off the bed onto her feet, but instead of walking toward the door, she unexpectedly pounced on top of Mark. The feeble human was terrified, expecting to get his throat torn out or worse, but then he felt Masa's hot breath right against his ear. "If Yana did not keep you, I would gladly keep you as personal toy."

Just as the human was about to reply, the polar bear grabbed his head and pulled him into a sloppy, passionate kiss. He could feel her hips grinding against his own, and her warm tongue forced its way between his lips in a one-sided french kiss. At first, Mark was helpless from the sheer shock of it all, but as the kissing and grinding continued, primal lust got the better of him. He began kissing her back just as roughly, locking lips while groping her sizable rear, but just as he was starting to get into it, she pulled back and teasingly waggled one finger in front of his face. "Yeshche net, krolik" she murmured, "I do not wish to soil daughter's bed again. But, if Yana is not enough for you... well, you know where to find me." The massive bear then slid back off the bed yet again, causing it to almost bounce as the enormous weight was lifted off it. As she turned toward the door, she began straightening out her clothes, and just before she left, she turned around to add, "My door and my bed are always open." With that, she left the wagon, leaving Mark feeling both bewildered and blue-balled.

'Didn't want to soil her daughter's bed again'? Wait, Mark thought, did that mean... oh jeez. The wink before he left on the fishing trip, the all-too-intimate storytelling, the pouncing, the kissing... it all finally clicked in Mark's mind that the bear he'd been boning last night was his mother in law. Now the odd proportions finally made sense... maybe he should tell Yana? No, no, she didn't need to know just yet... he'd let her know when he was ready. However, no matter how hard he tried to suppress his conflicted feelings, he couldn't do anything about the tent in his pants just yet; he thought about just jacking off again, but then realized that Yana would be back soon... maybe he could use her inherited libido to his advantage.

The human disrobed as quickly as he could, then lay back on the bed with thoughts of Masha's jiggly tits and ass swirling through his mind. Yana returned a few minutes later, and although she had a plate of cooked fish, the sight of Mark's stiff erection quickly convinced her lunch could wait. The polar bear chieftain and her mate went at it like animals all through the night, stopping only to wolf down the occasional meal, and by the end of it, Mark felt both exhausted and satisfied. Still, when the incessant squeaking from Masha's wagon picked back up, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to go after the elder bear on her own turf, and his last thoughts before falling completely asleep were of an intergenerational threesome.

----------------

As much as I'd love to share my thoughts and situation with you, the Literotica mods are insanely pedantic. This is my last post here.