The Fruits of His Labor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinctively she engulfed his head and moaned, partially to egg him on, partially in satisfaction at a job very well done. She sucked him back down almost as eagerly as he thrust into her. He groaned as if in pain as each fresh spurt filled her willing throat, seeming to grow more and more desperate each time. His claws now were threatening to pierce her skin, and it was clear from his movements that he was struggling not to force himself deeper than she could take. Her hand, seemingly operating on its own authority, was still stroking his shaft even as his swelling and spasms came to an end. Her thumb coaxed final beads of cum from his cock as it finally started to soften, which she licked off one by one, proudly displaying the fruit of her handiwork before swallowing theatrically.

Artos gazed down at her with glassy eyes, hardly blinking as she briefly displayed her freshly clean tongue. He released a long, uneven breath and relaxed his grip on her neck, but he never looked away, and the predatory look in his eyes never faded. A little nervous, but also horny beyond belief, Ysbos continued to play idly with his still semi-rigid cock.

"How long does it take?" She asked, trying to meet his sustained gaze but failing and looking away with a blush. "For you to get ready again, I mean?"

He snorted in answer, gripping one of her hips in each hand and lifting her squealing onto his lap. With one finger he drew her bodysuit off the side and he set her down on the front of his cock. Her inner lips spread on the thick foreshaft, coating it with her juices. Controlling her movements with his massive hands, he began gliding her in tiny rhythmic movements back and forth. Even with his cock semi-soft, it rode more than high enough for her to grind against effectively. With each movement she angled her hips forward, bringing her neglected clit to press against him as he slid her down, sending out jolts of intense, radiating pleasure.

Riding his cock like that, uttering intoxicated mewls that grew louder and more obscene with each thrust, she soon had him rock hard for her again. She slid all the way forward, letting his head trail between her slick labia and along her perineum before taking it in her hand and popping it up between her cheeks. He gave her a pained, questioning look as if to ask why he wasn't inside her yet, but she placated him with a deep and deepening kiss until he forgot what was going on.

From the aether she conjured gossamer strands, an old hedge witch's trick, that bound his cock as his tongue explored her mouth, melting and congealing into a smooth, yielding coat, glossy and impenetrable. She sat up, breaking their kiss and pushing him back into his seat. Using a single trailing strand wrapped around her finger she angled his head in its slippery coat to press against her ass. Coming up out from the haze of her lips, he regarded his encased cock over her back with a mix of apprehension and growing annoyance at being outside her.

"Can't be too careful, even back here. I'm in the middle of my... oh!" Having burned through all the patience available to him in his present state, Artos had stopped listening to whatever it was she was babbling about and taken her by the hips, pushing into her shallowly, not yet even all the way onto his head. Ysbos winced, dropping her strand and falling forward onto his chest. He held her cheeks apart, ready to impale her on his cock, but waited until the worst of the pain was past. "Wait, just..." she started to say, but trailed off in a pleasured whimper as he pushed her hips down, his corona popping through before he buried himself several inches deep.

"Oh gods, it's so big!" she moaned, thrusting her elbows against his chest to help him push her further and further down. Occasionally she withdrew a few inches only to slide back, engulfing even more of that fat cock. He wound one long arm around her shoulders, pulling her tightly into his chest as he pushed her hips down from above and thrust from below. Her moans devolved into whimpers of pleasure tinged with pain as he stretched her out with his broad shaft until she'd taken everything, all the way down to his balls. His groans, never very coherent, had grown positively animalistic as he fucked her with growing ferocity.

Burning pleasure overwhelmed her, radiating to her thighs, her breasts, even her face as she rode his wildly thrusting cock. Each push and tug of his cockhead deep inside her provoked a fresh pulse of erotic heat, but even so she struggled to push herself to orgasm, teetering right on the edge as she desperately used him. Finally realizing the situation was hopeless, she pushed back from his chest, begging him to stop for a second. At first it seemed he was too far gone to notice, but gradually his long thrusts slowed and finally stopped, her lovely ass hilted against his twitching balls. He gazed directly into her eyes, though with a dull, beast-like look.

"Please, sir, I need it in my pussy." His upper lip curled back in what she decided was a wicked grin and a guttural growl rose from his chest, but he released her and let her extricate herself. She felt the delicious pop of his thick head pulling out of her and rolled to her side. Immediately he was on his knees beside her, his enormous cock looming over her, its head purple and swollen almost to bursting.

"Wait!" He halted with his arms halfway outstretched to seize her, motionless but tense like a loaded spring. She scrambled to her knees, taking hold of the free gossamer strand still hanging from his cock. She spoke a brief formula and brilliant orange light raced along the strand, consuming like burning paper as it went. For a moment his cock lit up like one of her bioluminescent mushrooms before winking out, the remains of the magical prophylactic blowing away like ash.

She glanced into his eyes and started at the dangerous look she found there, tripping over herself as she tried to lean away and landing on her ass. She felt his hands grip her hips again, long fingers encircling her ample curves, and he dragged her roughly into position. On her knees facing away from him, her ass in the air, she moaned as he spread her inner labia, fully exposing her soaking wet cunt. His hot breath rolled over her, and for a moment it seemed like he would bury his face in her slit. But he changed his mind, or perhaps he'd only been teasing.

He slid his thumb inside her to gauge the angle, and she clenched longingly against it. He snorted and lined his cock up with her slit, ever so slowly parting her lips with his head. Ysbos whined and arched her back, pushing back and forth as he pushed forward, coating him with her juices and stretching herself out delightfully. When he was about a third of the way in, he abruptly took hold of her wrists, straightened his hips, and buried himself inside her up to the hilt. A fresh jolt of pain mingled with pleasure lanced through her as he filled her so, so full, his cockhead bumping a little too roughly into her cervix, eliciting a grateful squeak from her lips.

He held her firmly against his pelvis as she rocked and twisted slightly, as much as his grip would allow. Her skin furrowed over the straining muscles between her shoulder blades and the pretty dimples above her ass cheeks ground intoxicatingly from side to side with each little movement of her hips. He held her there for what seemed quite a while, enjoying the view as she enthusiastically pleasured herself on his cock. Her squeaks and grunts turned gradually to moans and drawn-out mewls, punctuated from time to time with her increasingly lewd comments.

"Fuck me, sir, that cock feels so good!" He relaxed the pull on her arms and thrust hard, pushing her forward with his thighs and withdrawing several inches. She almost fell forward onto her pillowy tits, only for him to catch her wrists again in mid-air. Her eyes crossed a little as he pulled her back, slowly penetrating her until his cockhead kissed her abused cervix. She moaned at the fresh jolt of pleasure that radiated through her body, and he released her right wrist just long enough to slap her beautiful ass almost as hard as it deserved.

"Oh yes, thank you, sir!" she groaned in a piteous voice, squeezing his cock involuntarily as she began slipping toward orgasm. Again and again he fucked her trembling hips forward and then slowly, painfully slowly, filled her back up until she started to cum on his dick. He growled like an animal when she clamped down and released her arms, taking her again by the hips. He used her spasming pussy like a toy as she struggled to support herself on rapturously shaking knees, pushing her away till his cock almost withdrew from her clinging inner lips, then pulling her back to impale her again.

For a long time she couldn't think, much less speak. But the haze of orgasm finally faded enough for her to turn her head and look up at him over her shoulder. From the corner of her eye she could see his strong, broad hand encircling her waist, claws digging into the upper curves of her ass as he kept using her as a fuckdoll, his breathing ragged, his eyelids half closed and fluttering.

"Am I..." she started, and his eyes shot open, staring down at her face. She blushed and tried to turn her head back away, but found she couldn't bring herself to look away from his eyes. "Am I a good cocksleeve, sir?"

His eyes widened, gleaming in the light, and his lips curled into a smile. Through closed teeth he released a deep, rumbling sigh of contentment and leaned forward, pressing her down. His right arm snaked around her rib cage from behind, reaching across her chest to cup her left breast before they sank to the floor, his left hand sliding simultaneously down to her innermost thigh.

His lips kissed her neck as the pad of his finger found its way to her swollen clit, circling at a distance and lightly tugging at the hood as she squirmed in his lap. She rocked her hips, desperately seeking his touch, and he bit her earlobe. She gasped, thrusting her ass back up against him and winning a gentle, approving pinch to her nipple. Her fresh whine provoked him to pity at last and he set his finger to work on her clit as she continued to rock back and forth.

"Oh, fuck!!" she whined again at an even higher pitch. "Breed me!" She heard him snort and could almost feel the disbelieving expression on his face from behind her. He let his finger fall still on her throbbing clit, released the tension on her nipple, and paused between kisses, his hot breath still falling fast and heavy on her neck. The thrusting of his hard cock slowed, though without stopping entirely. The painfully slow press and withdrawal drew another moan from her lips and she looked back to entice him to fulfill her request.

"Please, Artos," she said quietly, breathily, watching him from the corner of her eye. His brow was furrowed but his eyes were soft and without anger. His lips were pulled back, his dry tongue arched forward just behind his parted white fangs. "I need you to cum deep inside of me." Now it was his turn to whine, a bit like a wolf, as he thrust involuntarily, reburying himself immediately at her words. His plaint dragged out and fell into a long, heavy growl that escaped his notice entirely.

"Ohhh," she cooed, "baby I need you to fill me all the way up." He released her, planting both hands on the floor as he thrust violently into her. With at first hesitant, jerky movements he withdrew almost to the head, held for a moment with the crown of his cock tugging at her opening, and then slammed back into her, her cheeks slapping against his thighs. "Oh fuck, cum for me baby! I want you to coat my insides while I cum!"

That was the last of his restraint that burned to ashes at her words. He spent no further effort holding back his groans as he fucked her forward, then into the ground with long, fluid strokes. Ysbos' flesh burned with passion as his huge cock drove into her again and again, sending fresh jolts of pleasure with each stroke and again with each withdrawal. She felt herself cresting and held herself back, wanting to cum on his spasming cock as she'd promised. For a dispiriting several seconds she thought she waited too long, his progressively building intensity bringing her dangerously close, but then he seized her by both hips and pulled her in for a final, balls-deep thrust.

"Fuck!" he all but roared, his first intelligible word since she'd turned his head. Grinding into him, she could feel the twitch of his balls even before the first hot ropes unloaded in her cunt and she let herself go, luxuriating in the sensation of his fat head spasming inside her as she came. With each fresh spurt he somehow ground even deeper, filling her at depths she didn't know she had. "Fuck!" he said by way of punctuation as he began a series of shallow thrusts. "You're. So. Fucking. Beautiful." He hilted again at 'beautiful,' pressed into her as he finished inside her, his legs trembling slightly as hers continued to shake.

He fell to his elbows, overshadowing her like a canopy as she continued to grind out a long orgasm on his still semi-hard cock. At length she too fell still, and he rolled to his side, pulling her with him, her lovely round ass still rooted to his lap, his cock still in her pussy. Warm cum dripped out as he finally softened, joining the perspiration that coated the rest of her flushed body. She lay there with him on the floor, not bothering to clean up just yet, enjoying the warmth of his arms and the gradually slowing rise and fall of his chest. For a while it seemed like he might fall asleep, but he eventually roused himself, sitting up and stroking her thigh with smooth, clawless fingers.

"Sorry," he breathed out hoarsely, not meeting her eyes. "Are you... did I hurt you?"

She rolled a quarter turn over and turned her head to face him. "Hurt me? Mm, only a little." She laughed quietly for a moment until she noticed the pained expression on his face. "Oh, no, no." She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "No, I'm fine. I had fun." He smiled weakly, clearly still skeptical, and sat up.

"Here, let me..." He fished around until he found his yellow tunic and, before she realized what he was up to, used it to clean the mixed sperm and vaginal fluid off her ass and thighs.

"Oh! I have, you know, rags for that kind of thing," she said, a blush rising to her cheeks.

"It's ok. I can use the mantle to cover it."

"That's - oh goodness, that's gross," she said under her breath, then more audibly added, "Please, I'll have that washed for you. You can wrap yourself in a blanket in the meantime."

"Oh. Thank you," he said, surrendering the garment with a little hesitation. The tunic already being soiled, she used it to touch up what he'd missed (not too terribly much), then readjusted her bodysuit and busied herself preparing a basin to let it soak in. No reason to let the servants know what she'd gotten up to, she thought, feeling pretty embarrassed after the fact about sleeping with a guest like this.

"So, where are you headed next?" she asked, more to fill out the silence than anything. It took a while for him to answer, long enough that she wondered with mild irritation whether he'd heard her. But after an excessive pause he replied.

"Need to go and salvage what I can in the morning. They killed my pack lizards. Pretty sure they got the mule too, unless it managed to run off." He'd seated himself back on the woody little seat in the interim.

"Oh! I'm sorry to hear that," she said, looking back as hot water spilled into the basin. "That must be expensive."

"Yeah." He sighed heavily, running a hand wearily back through his hair. "Tell me about it."

"What about your goods? Think you'll be able to turn it around with the profits?" He looked at her with a rueful smile.

"Just furs, and not fine ones. I'll be lucky if the losses don't extend my contract." He leaned back, extending his head and closing his eyes.

"Contract? You're bonded?" He nodded, expressionless. A possible solution to his woes occurred to her, but it seemed like a lot. She fished in her mind for objections, but couldn't think of any she found insurmountable. "You know..." she said, turning off the water and padding back over. He cracked an eye at her approach. "I happen to be looking for good help. Maybe I could buy out your contract?"

12